• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 goldengater

goldengater

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 11:38 PM

Iím wondering how HankMed gets pay for the service that Hank provided to all these people. So far, he and Evan have refused payment from numerous people. Itís nice of them to do that, but how will HankMed survived? HankMed is like an Emergency medical service and those cost money, even in a regular Emergency room of a regular hospital.

#2 fulyric

fulyric

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 12:42 AM

I'm wondering how HankMed gets pay for the service that Hank provided to all these people. So far, he and Evan have refused payment from numerous people. It's nice of them to do that, but how will HankMed survived? HankMed is like an Emergency medical service and those cost money, even in a regular Emergency room of a regular hospital.

I believe that HankMed has several high profile long term patients (Boris, Mrs. Newberg, possibly the Bryants, etc.) who have a contract. You know, like when Evan tags along on housecalls despite not being a doctor? He goes along to provide a contract, so he can bill the clients later for their services. There's probably half a dozen little nuances I'm leaving out here, because I don't know them all, but I think Hank only declines payment for "regular" patients that are not millionaires, or for random in-the-field aid he might be called upon to give to strangers. It's just a once in a while thing - and it serves to define Hank as a both a concierge doctor for the rich, and a medical Robin Hood for the masses. But valid question. Posted Image

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved