• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#1 moe38

moe38

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 11:12 PM

OK maybe its crazy but ever sense Jesse came into the picture i couldnt wait for him to find out Michael burned him! I'm so excited for a big fight! But I am surprised that Jesse didnt shoot fiona. He was very mad.
"Give me a ride home?"
"Take the bus Romeo."
"Its a dangerous neighborhood"

#2 Kathleen9

Kathleen9

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 12:12 AM

OK maybe its crazy but ever sense Jesse came into the picture i couldnt wait for him to find out Michael burned him! I'm so excited for a big fight! But I am surprised that Jesse didnt shoot fiona. He was very mad.

From the start of this season, I've tried to keep an open mind about adding a "fourth" to an already perfect team! But after today's episode, I can now say that Jesse has to go! (Nothing personal to Cody Bell!) I just don't get where this "Jesse & Fi" thing is coming from! Why is this being pushed at us all of a sudden?!?! Jesse saying to Fi, "I thought I meant something to you"?!?! After Maddie already told him that Michael & Fi love each other?!? And that kiss! It lasted longer than any we have seen between Michael & Fi lately. What's up with that?!?! Stirring up the pot is good, but how can we be expected to believe that all of a sudden Jesse is a threat to Michael & Fi's relationship?!? After all they've been through?!? And the rift that Jesse has caused between Maddie & Michael! Sorry, but don't like anyone messing with our "family"!! Hopefully, the second half of the season will bring us more heat between Michael & Fiona and a return to our merry band of three!!!

#3 Dreamer4ever

Dreamer4ever

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 641 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 12:31 AM

Well, if the creators were trying to get a reaction from the fans, they certainly succeeded.

I wonder where this is heading.
Some men will never be heroes, some heroes will never be men.

#4 fli

fli

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 12:33 AM

same hereee it better last a lonnnnng time michael better kick his ass for putting a gun up in fiona's face

~WESTEN NOT WESTON~

#5 fli

fli

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 12:36 AM

From the start of this season, I've tried to keep an open mind about adding a "fourth" to an already perfect team! But after today's episode, I can now say that Jesse has to go! (Nothing personal to Cody Bell!) I just don't get where this "Jesse & Fi" thing is coming from! Why is this being pushed at us all of a sudden?!?! Jesse saying to Fi, "I thought I meant something to you"?!?! After Maddie already told him that Michael & Fi love each other?!? And that kiss! It lasted longer than any we have seen between Michael & Fi lately. What's up with that?!?! Stirring up the pot is good, but how can we be expected to believe that all of a sudden Jesse is a threat to Michael & Fi's relationship?!? After all they've been through?!? And the rift that Jesse has caused between Maddie & Michael! Sorry, but don't like anyone messing with our "family"!! Hopefully, the second half of the season will bring us more heat between Michael & Fiona and a return to our merry band of three!!!

yeah and i want mike to find out about there kiss

~WESTEN NOT WESTON~

#6 Dreamer4ever

Dreamer4ever

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 641 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 12:44 AM

Jesse will stick a gun in Fiona's face, probably punch or pistol-whip Micheal in his, might even fire in Micheal's direction...

But Jesse won't actually try to kill Micheal. Or Fiona. Or Sam or Madeline or anyone else.
Some men will never be heroes, some heroes will never be men.

#7 WestenIsLove

WestenIsLove

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 01:01 AM

OMG! I have been freaking out about this whole thing.... let's recap.....

Jesse and Fi kissed

they didn't tell anyone

the gang lying to Jesse makes Maddie angry

Sam and Fi get in a little fight

Barrett comes to miami

Maddie leaves to tampa(which is hopefully i good thing for the finale)

Jesse holds a gun to Fi's head

and now he's after Michael

If Jesse truly plans on killing Michael let's just say.... things won't end well this season...
I RISKED MY LIFE, I GOT A MAN BURNED, AND I HAVE CAUGHT AN ENDLESS WAVE OF GREIF ABOUT IT! AND BEFORE YOU SAY NO, YOU NEED TO REMEMBER THAT I'M PRETTY DANGEROUS TOO...

#8 Bugz

Bugz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 01:26 AM

well said. I couldn't agree more. one would hope that MN and USA are listening.

#9 Termless

Termless

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 04:28 AM

OMG! I was shock when he point the gun on her.

#10 Pyrat

Pyrat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 08:50 AM

Good thing Jesse didn't shoot Fiona. I'd have had to hunt him down, which would have made Chuck Finley look like a saint. No offense Sammy. :angry:

;)

Next week should be interesting...

#11 jglenn70

jglenn70

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 09:39 AM

Jesse and Fi kissed

they didn't tell anyone

Barrett comes to miami

If Jesse truly plans on killing Michael let's just say.... things won't end well this season...

It's not possible to kill Michael Westen....

that would be like killing Chuck Norris....

It would defy the laws of nature...

Here's another scenario for you to ponder...

Who would win if Michael were to fight with Chuck Norris?

Edited by jglenn70, 20 August 2010 - 09:44 AM.

#12 moe38

moe38

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 10:12 AM

same hereee it better last a lonnnnng time michael better kick his ass for putting a gun up in fiona's face

you got that right!
"Give me a ride home?"
"Take the bus Romeo."

#13 moe38

moe38

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 10:14 AM

MICHAEL BECAUSE HES HOT!!!Posted Image
"Give me a ride home?"
"Take the bus Romeo."

#14 WestenIsLove

WestenIsLove

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 10:21 AM

MICHAEL BECAUSE HES HOT!!!Posted Image

OF COURSE HE'D WIN!!! (MOSTLY CAUSE HE'S HOT AND IS AMAZING AT HIS JOB!!!)
I RISKED MY LIFE, I GOT A MAN BURNED, AND I HAVE CAUGHT AN ENDLESS WAVE OF GREIF ABOUT IT! AND BEFORE YOU SAY NO, YOU NEED TO REMEMBER THAT I'M PRETTY DANGEROUS TOO...

#15 moe38

moe38

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 10:22 AM

OMG I dont want the season to end but I cant wait for the season finale!!!! they're always so epic and awesome. and filled with explosions!!! soooo glad Jesse didnt shoot fiona bc then Michael would hav to kill him. Poor jesse got dragged into this when michael stole information. I blame simon, and Voughn because they got Michael into the whole problem. But then again there are so many people to blame. even Michael in a way :( !!! Whos fault do you think it is????
"Give me a ride home?"
"Take the bus Romeo."

#16 moe38

moe38

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 10:25 AM

OF COURSE HE'D WIN!!! (MOSTLY CAUSE HE'S HOT AND IS AMAZING AT HIS JOB!!!)

AND HES FREAKIN AWESOME AT EVERYTHING!!!!!!!! (well except flying toy planes even a kid could do better then him at that!)

Yeaaaaaahhhh...... wow I love this show..... and the explosions........ and Jeffery donovan..... YeaaaahhhhPosted Image
"Give me a ride home?"
"Take the bus Romeo."

#17 moe38

moe38

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 10:29 AM

I never really liked Jesse and im glad to see him go but i think Im gonna miss him. He caused alot of drama and I think its exciting. But the show is drifting away from what it was in season 1. Michaels getting more and more emotionally involved in every thing. All tough it has been intresting to watch Michael and fionas relationship grow. I really hated it when Fiona dated cambell.
"Give me a ride home?"
"Take the bus Romeo."

#18 DramaQueenBroadway

DramaQueenBroadway

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 10:34 AM

Jesse and Fi kissed

they didn't tell anyone

Barrett comes to miami

I was thinking the same exact thing last night!!!!! But I really didn't see Jessie finding out who burned him coming!!!!!

Shawn: I dazzle...I stretch...I dazzle and I stretch...
Shawn:Spell banana
Contestant:
Definition please?
Shawn:
A yellow fruit. Also a yellow pudding...a very delicious pudding.
Contestant:
Can you use it in a sentence please?
Shawn:Anna Banana would like to hear Venus by Bananarama....banana
Shawn-"don't be Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Marzipan"
Gus-"Azkaban"
Shawn-"I've heard it both ways!"
My name is Shawn Spencer and this is my partner Gus "Silly Pants" Jackson
"Boom...boom boom...MUFFINS!!!!!"
"Boom...boom...boom THIS THING!!!!!"
"You don't call him Binky?"
"We do now!"
Shawn: Hello my name is Shawn Spencer and this is my partner M.C. Clap Your Handz
WARNING: DATES ON CALANDER ARE CLOSER THAN THEY APPEAR
"I love due dates. I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by"
DramaQueenBroadway: All of the Law...none of the Order!
Twitter: @DramaQueenDiva

Youtube: KAASL4

#19 moe38

moe38

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 10:55 AM

I was thinking the same exact thing last night!!!!! But I really didn't see Jessie finding out who burned him coming!!!!!

I knew it was coming because the season finale has to be huge so this is building it up but I didnt expect him to point a gun at fiona. And im surprised the only excuse Fi could come up with was kissing Jesse! and what was with Jesse saying i tought i ment somthing to you?!
"Give me a ride home?"
"Take the bus Romeo."

#20 fli

fli

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 10:56 AM

duhhh michael

~WESTEN NOT WESTON~

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved