Advertisement

No Celebrity Endorsement Implied

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Now available at Club Psych: REAL Psych Merchandise!

• Please log in to reply
262 replies to this topic

#41 fist

fist

Say Major General!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,211 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 01:37 PM

Ok, I have a question. I "bought" the DVDs when there were only 4 in stock, and its been like 4 days and I've got no e-mail(I sent in a "help form" thing). I'm wondering if people buy it for real from the actual store, do I have to wait till they restock? I think that would be kind of unfair, seeing as I bought it first. But then, I haven't gotten any e-mail, either.

#42 zombiekim

zombiekim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 04:34 PM

Ok, I have a question. I "bought" the DVDs when there were only 4 in stock, and its been like 4 days and I've got no e-mail(I sent in a "help form" thing). I'm wondering if people buy it for real from the actual store, do I have to wait till they restock? I think that would be kind of unfair, seeing as I bought it first. But then, I haven't gotten any e-mail, either.

I assume that they put the Club Psych merchandise aside from the regular Psych Store inventory, since they only gave out an exact number of each item. So I wouldn't think that you would have to wait until they restock.
But I think they've just gotten very behind on orders, and that might be why they haven't restocked the Club Psych merch (let's hope that's why!). I ordered my DVD set from the Psych Store (and paid for shipping and all that) six days ago, on the 16th, and it still hasn't shipped. The previous item I ordered shipped out within two days, so the backlogging must be really bad. I wouldn't worry too much if I were you just yet. Also, since it's Sunday, they might be operating with different business hours.

#43 fist

fist

Say Major General!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,211 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 05:01 PM

I assume that they put the Club Psych merchandise aside from the regular Psych Store inventory, since they only gave out an exact number of each item. So I wouldn't think that you would have to wait until they restock.
But I think they've just gotten very behind on orders, and that might be why they haven't restocked the Club Psych merch (let's hope that's why!). I ordered my DVD set from the Psych Store (and paid for shipping and all that) six days ago, on the 16th, and it still hasn't shipped. The previous item I ordered shipped out within two days, so the backlogging must be really bad. I wouldn't worry too much if I were you just yet. Also, since it's Sunday, they might be operating with different business hours.

Ok, thanks for the reassurance. I still don't really understand how they can be behind if they have a set number, wouldn't they sell how many they had? And if that's the case, why are things behind? I mean I get the being out of stock any everything but if you've already bought it?

#44 zombiekim

zombiekim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 07:34 PM

Ok, thanks for the reassurance. I still don't really understand how they can be behind if they have a set number, wouldn't they sell how many they had? And if that's the case, why are things behind? I mean I get the being out of stock any everything but if you've already bought it?

Well, it says on the "Read More" link on the "Real Psych Merchandise" page that "Due to high demand, we are currently backlogged on orders." Even if they have a set number of items that they're selling through Club Psych, those orders are still going through the regular Psych Store. All their orders, whether purchased with points or with cash, still have to be charged, packaged, and shipped. I can't imagine that they would hire extra staff just for Club Psych, so inevitably they're going to get behind in sending stuff out.
Also, a lot of the Club Psych stuff was only 2,000-3,000 points, which can be earned in a day or two if someone does all of the challenges. Maybe they didn't anticipate how many people would do Club Psych, or how many would rank up full points every day, so they "sold" everything a lot faster than they thought they would.

#45 BrandoMan13

BrandoMan13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 11:28 PM

It took me about 12 days and 3 or 4 help form submissions but I finally was able to get the redemption code emailed to me on Friday!

I'm sure they will get to you at some point, don't give up!

#46 DramaQueenTheBroadwayDiva

DramaQueenTheBroadwayDiva

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 11:35 PM

That's what I gather too. I gather they're way behind on their orders, not just for Club Psych but in general. I went to the mall yesterday and one of the stores I went to has the most DVDs pretty much in the entire store. They carry Psych DVDs too and they only had 2 copies left...all the other stores I've been to have about 2 copies left as well...if they have any copies left at all. BTW I just checked the NBC store again and they said that the orders will ship out on Aug 31. If they keep this up, I'll have enough points to get S4 AND S5 with all my points!!!!! lol!!!!!! BTW, I also checked the Club Psych store and the only thing they have in stock are 2 posters signed by the cast for 125,000 points...everything else is out of stock. :angry: :lol: So I've been racking up some extra points so I can get something else in addition to the DVDs (the DVDs are a MUST though!).

#47 zombiekim

zombiekim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 11:22 AM

Good news. In case anyone hasn't seen it yet, this is posted on the "earn real rewards..." page: "Bummed that everything's sold out? Don't be a gloomy Gus! We'll be re-stocking the store soon. Thanks for your patience." Yay!

#48 DramaQueenBroadway

DramaQueenBroadway

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 11:33 AM

OMG You are SO my hero now!!!! *hugs and does happy dance*

Shawn: I dazzle...I stretch...I dazzle and I stretch...
Shawn:Spell banana
Contestant:
Definition please?
Shawn:
A yellow fruit. Also a yellow pudding...a very delicious pudding.
Contestant:
Can you use it in a sentence please?
Shawn:Anna Banana would like to hear Venus by Bananarama....banana
Shawn-"don't be Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Marzipan"
Gus-"Azkaban"
Shawn-"I've heard it both ways!"
My name is Shawn Spencer and this is my partner Gus "Silly Pants" Jackson
"Boom...boom boom...MUFFINS!!!!!"
"Boom...boom...boom THIS THING!!!!!"
"You don't call him Binky?"
"We do now!"
Shawn: Hello my name is Shawn Spencer and this is my partner M.C. Clap Your Handz
WARNING: DATES ON CALANDER ARE CLOSER THAN THEY APPEAR
"I love due dates. I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by"
DramaQueenBroadway: All of the Law...none of the Order!
Twitter: @DramaQueenDiva

Youtube: KAASL4

#49 DainaGolden

DainaGolden

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 12:44 PM

yay, just read on my club psych profile that they WILL be restocking! :)

#50 fist

fist

Say Major General!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,211 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 05:46 PM

Good! I hope they do it soon *waits in anticipation* I know, I'm trying not to be impatient. But good news! My code came today! :D I just have to wait for my mom to get home so she can give me her credit card number for the shipping. (Which is only 4.95 for DVDs, but $7.00 for a pen? 0.o So confusing!) Now I have like 13,000 points again lol so I will probably get the bobbleheads when they restock and then the season 2 DVDs. I would get the DVDs first but the bobbleheads they don't sell in stores so I wanna get it while I can! What is everyone else snatching up when they restock?

#51 Willk1989

Willk1989

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 06:58 PM

No kiddin'! I'm glad they're going to restock soon. I'd like to see more collector's items (like autographed cast photos, script copies, and such) posted on there, since I already know there's no way in Hell I can reach 125k points before the posters are gone. Judging by how quickly the top leaderboard members are racking up points, they'll be "sold" in a matter of days.
Posted Image

#52 fist

fist

Say Major General!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,211 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 07:46 PM

No kiddin'! I'm glad they're going to restock soon. I'd like to see more collector's items (like autographed cast photos, script copies, and such) posted on there, since I already know there's no way in Hell I can reach 125k points before the posters are gone. Judging by how quickly the top leaderboard members are racking up points, they'll be "sold" in a matter of days.

Which is totally confusing to me, seeing as I do every challenge every day and I only get like 2,100 0.o

#53 Wozer

Wozer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 07:44 AM

Just a note on the leaderboard. If someone bought something, it does not reflect that on the leaderboard. That is the total points they have earned from the beginning of Club Psych. Not to say that the top leaders have bought something, but at least it gives you some hope!

#54 DramaQueenBroadway

DramaQueenBroadway

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 09:28 AM

Which is totally confusing to me, seeing as I do every challenge every day and I only get like 2,100 0.o

Really? I get like 3,000 a day if I do every challenge (which I only did so far to get the DVDs, but now that they're out of stock, I'm not doing every challenge anymore).

Contestant:
Definition please?
Shawn:
Contestant:
Gus-"Azkaban"
"We do now!"
Shawn: Hello my name is Shawn Spencer and this is my partner M.C. Clap Your Handz

#55 fist

fist

Say Major General!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,211 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 05:07 PM

Really? I get like 3,000 a day if I do every challenge (which I only did so far to get the DVDs, but now that they're out of stock, I'm not doing every challenge anymore).

Whaaat? How is that possible? I have to count all the challenges now...

#56 DainaGolden

DainaGolden

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 05:14 PM

Whaaat? How is that possible? I have to count all the challenges now...

actually one day i was able to get points twice on a challenge. i did a bunch in the morning and a bunch at night, and somehow the points counted for each :) didn't happen today tho. but yeah about 2500-3000 is as much as you'll get during the day. trying to save up enough points for two seasons on dvd and a pineapple stress thing :D

#57 mikeyrobbo

mikeyrobbo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 06:13 PM

I'd love for you guys to sop hating on your overseas fans. I might want to win a wii!

Why are you excluding me from this competition because of my nationality?

#58 DramaQueenBroadway

DramaQueenBroadway

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 10:47 AM

Beats me.....

Contestant:
Definition please?
Shawn:
Contestant:
Gus-"Azkaban"
"We do now!"

#59 diehardest

diehardest

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 04:56 PM

When they restock everything will be gone FAST since everyone has been racking up points for a while now. Does anyone who did Club Psych from the very beginning know/remember how many bobbleheads (or any other items) were originally available? If it's anything less than 100, I'd expect it all to be sold out in two or three days tops.
A dead body changes things.

#60 Willk1989

Willk1989

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 05:22 PM

A lot of stuff was in the upper 40s-50s and a couple of the DVD season sets had around 100 a piece. Hopefully they'll have some massive stock-age to cover the huge influx of "sales" when that time comes. Maybe they'll even add some new merchandise to the store.
Posted Image

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved