Advertisement

No Celebrity Endorsement Implied

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Now available at Club Psych: REAL Psych Merchandise!

• Please log in to reply
262 replies to this topic

#1 USA_Admin

USA_Admin

Forum Admin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 04:32 PM

Now you can redeem your Club Psych points for real Psych Merchandise! Register and play for points at Club Psych, or login and use your points now!

USANetwork.com Admin

#2 DramaQueenBroadway

DramaQueenBroadway

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 11:20 AM

How do you know if you have enough points to buy anything? I know how to see the merchandise available but every time I click on something for more information, it doesn't tell me how many points the merchandise is worth.

Shawn: I dazzle...I stretch...I dazzle and I stretch...
Shawn:Spell banana
Contestant:
Definition please?
Shawn:
A yellow fruit. Also a yellow pudding...a very delicious pudding.
Contestant:
Can you use it in a sentence please?
Shawn:Anna Banana would like to hear Venus by Bananarama....banana
Shawn-"don't be Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Marzipan"
Gus-"Azkaban"
Shawn-"I've heard it both ways!"
My name is Shawn Spencer and this is my partner Gus "Silly Pants" Jackson
"Boom...boom boom...MUFFINS!!!!!"
"Boom...boom...boom THIS THING!!!!!"
"You don't call him Binky?"
"We do now!"
Shawn: Hello my name is Shawn Spencer and this is my partner M.C. Clap Your Handz
WARNING: DATES ON CALANDER ARE CLOSER THAN THEY APPEAR
"I love due dates. I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by"
DramaQueenBroadway: All of the Law...none of the Order!
Twitter: @DramaQueenDiva

Youtube: KAASL4

#3 DeepPoet117

DeepPoet117

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 681 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 12:09 PM

I just clicked "Buy More Items" and it tells you how many points things are. I have work to do. I only have 2,595 points. I'm gonna need a lot more if I want to trade them in for things.

#4 DainaGolden

DainaGolden

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 03:27 PM

I just clicked "Buy More Items" and it tells you how many points things are. I have work to do. I only have 2,595 points. I'm gonna need a lot more if I want to trade them in for things.

yeah i don't have much more than you do. i'm trying to get points but can you repeat challenges? its not giving me points if i play a game again after getting points for playing it previously.

#5 fist

fist

Say Major General!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,211 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 06:52 PM

yeah i don't have much more than you do. i'm trying to get points but can you repeat challenges? its not giving me points if i play a game again after getting points for playing it previously.

You can do each challenge once a day :)

#6 toastiemc

toastiemc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 08:30 PM

So...can we buy the rooster canister set there that was in the UFO episode in the attorneys kitchen??? I really want a setPlease let me know WHERE I can get a set???

#7 zombiekim

zombiekim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 01:02 AM

Does anyone know if it's possible to cancel after clicking "Buy Now"? I changed my mind about using my points, but I haven't received my email yet to collect my item from the store.

#8 DramaQueenBroadway

DramaQueenBroadway

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 11:44 AM

Here's another question. I was looking at the S4 DVD (the only season I'm missing) and added it to the cart. It says that the DVD is $31.99. Does that mean that it's 3,199 points? Or am I getting that wrong? If it is, I have enough points to get it (5,250 to be exact)

Shawn: I dazzle...I stretch...I dazzle and I stretch...
Shawn:Spell banana
Contestant:
Definition please?
Shawn:
A yellow fruit. Also a yellow pudding...a very delicious pudding.
Contestant:
Can you use it in a sentence please?
Shawn:Anna Banana would like to hear Venus by Bananarama....banana
Shawn-"don't be Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Marzipan"
Gus-"Azkaban"
Shawn-"I've heard it both ways!"
My name is Shawn Spencer and this is my partner Gus "Silly Pants" Jackson
"Boom...boom boom...MUFFINS!!!!!"
"Boom...boom...boom THIS THING!!!!!"
"You don't call him Binky?"
"We do now!"
Shawn: Hello my name is Shawn Spencer and this is my partner M.C. Clap Your Handz
WARNING: DATES ON CALANDER ARE CLOSER THAN THEY APPEAR
"I love due dates. I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by"
DramaQueenBroadway: All of the Law...none of the Order!
Twitter: @DramaQueenDiva

Youtube: KAASL4

#9 bogart

bogart

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 02:58 PM

Here's another question. I was looking at the S4 DVD (the only season I'm missing) and added it to the cart. It says that the DVD is $31.99. Does that mean that it's 3,199 points? Or am I getting that wrong? If it is, I have enough points to get it (5,250 to be exact)

DvDs are 14,000 points per season. To figure out how much items cost, click on "Your Profile". Then scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and click on Buy More Items in the section called "Your Room". Real Psych Merchandise should be the first thing that pops up. Everything you can buy with your points is listed there.:)

So...no, you don't have enough points yet. If you do all the challenges every day for about a week, you'll have enough points. (I went from 6,000 to 15,000 in about 5 or 6 days doing this). B)

#10 Willk1989

Willk1989

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 02:58 PM

Actually, the DVD set "costs" 14,000 points. To fully understand the process, log into Club Psych, go to your profile and thoroughly read everything under the "psych merchandise" section.

[EDIT]

Ninja'd...

Edited by Willk1989, 10 August 2010 - 02:59 PM.

Posted Image

#11 DainaGolden

DainaGolden

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 01:41 AM

You can do each challenge once a day :)

#12 DainaGolden

DainaGolden

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 01:42 AM

when they run out of merchandise, will they put some more up to be available with points??

#13 zombiekim

zombiekim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 12:18 PM

You can also do "hidden" challenges for a lot fewer points. For example, old psych-outs are worth 5 points each.

Love the new 80s picture challenge!

#14 fist

fist

Say Major General!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,211 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 04:59 PM

Does anybody have a list of the hidden challenges?

#15 zombiekim

zombiekim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 05:35 PM

Does anybody have a list of the hidden challenges?

Sorry, I shouldn't have worded it that way. I just mean that a lot of the other videos (the Psych-Outs, at least) will usually get you 5 pts a watch, even though they don't show up as "Challenges."

#16 fist

fist

Say Major General!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,211 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 12:08 AM

Sorry, I shouldn't have worded it that way. I just mean that a lot of the other videos (the Psych-Outs, at least) will usually get you 5 pts a watch, even though they don't show up as "Challenges."

It didn't give me any extra points :(

#17 zombiekim

zombiekim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 11:22 AM

"Coke Zero"-->"Moth Balls" got me 5 pts each. Dunno about any others, but I rechecked those today and it worked for me. It's only 25 points extra, but hey, they add up.

#18 Ferrari2666

Ferrari2666

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 06:01 PM

Does anyone know when and if merchandise gets restocked for Club Psych? (particularly the bobble heads seeing as i am 2 days away from having enough points for them but they will probabley be long gone by then :P)

#19 xksoul

xksoul

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 08:24 PM

Anyone know how long it takes to get the email with the code once you "Buy it Now"... It's been a few days since I used my points but still haven't received my email. . . Yes, my email is correct, and yes I know there is a "help form" if it's been more than 72 hours. I'm just wondering about how long it took anyone to receive their email code for the merchandise they used their points on.

#20 bogart

bogart

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 09:01 PM

Anyone know how long it takes to get the email with the code once you "Buy it Now"... It's been a few days since I used my points but still haven't received my email. . . Yes, my email is correct, and yes I know there is a "help form" if it's been more than 72 hours. I'm just wondering about how long it took anyone to receive their email code for the merchandise they used their points on.

I haven't received an email yet and its been 48 hours, BUT this notice is now under the "Read More" section on Club Psych about the real merchandise.

NOTE: Due to high demand, we are currently backlogged on orders. Please be patient, we'll get to your order ASAP.

So we all just have to be patient. They get us our codes eventually.

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved