• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

#41 thereelstylist

thereelstylist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 05:44 PM

I started reporting about the ouftis from Covert Affairs with last weeks episode and my first post was on this outfit. Checkout www.thereelstylist.com and at top under shows pick "Covert Affairs". I plan on updating the site weekly with outfits form new outfits. If you message me on twitter the night of the show with your favorite outfits, I will try to include that outfit in the future posts on the website.

1,000 internets to anyone who can help me track down the red sweater dress that Annie wore at the start of Uberlin:
Posted Image

Many thanks!

#42 thereelstylist

thereelstylist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 05:54 PM

I just started reporting on the clothing from Covert Affairs last week on www.thereelstylist.com. I was not planning on reporting on Jai's outfit this week, but I will try to find it. If it is not in the posts for this weeks outfits, I will try to include it in the post for the following week. In future, you can follow thereelstylist on twitter and after each show just let me know what outfits I should try to include on the website.

#43 NatashaFatale

NatashaFatale

Ghost in the Machine

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,447 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 03:38 AM

I started reporting about the ouftis from Covert Affairs with last weeks episode and my first post was on this outfit. Checkout www.thereelstylist.com and at top under shows pick "Covert Affairs". I plan on updating the site weekly with outfits form new outfits. If you message me on twitter the night of the show with your favorite outfits, I will try to include that outfit in the future posts on the website.

Thank you so much, thereelstylist! That's so great you will be posting Covert Affairs outfits on your site, and that people can contact you for fashion questions - much appreciated :)

Trying to find the maroon/dark red trench jacket Annie wore in episode All the Right Friends (#CA204) EPISODE PREMIERE: June 28, 2011 Have searched and searched...........does anyone recognize it?

So sorry for the late reply, but I just came across the trench you were looking for. The coolspotters.com site says it's a Burberry Brit Double-Breasted Trench but that trench has buckle cuffs, and Annie's has button cuffs. Annie's maroon/dark red trench is actually a Burberry Trench coat B108:
Posted Image

I'm looking for the necklace that Arthur gave Joan for their anniversary at the end of the episode "Uberlin". I tried searching, but I can't find it. Any suggestions?

The necklace that Arthur gave Joan in Uberlin, which he said is a symbol which in the Navy symbolizes safe passage home, looks to me like a fancier version of the Saint Christopher medal. If you watch the episode in HD, you can kind of see the circular ring, and the tiny figure inside it.
Posted Image

Sorry, I've had no luck finding any of the other items, the lipstick, Jai's shirt, or Auggie's bag (see my earlier post about his bag).

713siggysmuse.png

#44 coleenlaughs

coleenlaughs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 02:07 PM

I would like to say that Annie's outfits this season have been totally jammin. I think they show she's growing up, a little more sophisticated.

#45 Love4Clothes

Love4Clothes

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 04:43 PM

Hello! I am looking for the yellow printed dress that Annie wear is the first episode of this season the second time she is at Ecxiste's restaurant. They are in the kitchen making eggs and then his brother shows up and she leaves. LOVE IT!! Any help would be greatly appreciated =)

#46 SecretArchangel

SecretArchangel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 03:21 PM

Hello! There are two things that I'm looking for - first is the somewhat olive colored satiney jacket that Annie wears in Paris in S2Ep2. She wears it with a black shirt underneath.
The second is Annie's shoes in the season 2 episode "World Leader Pretend". They are seen when she is putting her clothes in the radiation box, when she's at the Georgetown Hospital. From what I could see, they were lacy at the top, and maybe red? Thank you!

#47 NatashaFatale

NatashaFatale

Ghost in the Machine

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,447 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 03:15 AM

Hi Love4Clothes - sorry for posting this so late, but I was googling "annie's yellow silk dress, covert affairs" (from episode 2.11, The Wake-Up Bomb) for you just to see what would come up and found this site http://coolspotters..../covert-affairs (a good site to check for CA fashion) that already found it: It's an Alice + Olivia Mari Easy Dolman Dress, and can be bought at SaksFifthAvenue:

Posted Image

Hi SecretArchangel! I did lots of searching for you & found both the items you were looking for :)

The olive colored satin jacket that Annie wears in Paris in 2.02 Good Advices is a Gucci olive green double-breasted trench coat with rain guard. Normally $1900, but if you google around you may find it cheaper, try this site for sale $295 (create login): TheRealReal.com

Posted Image

I also found the shoes Annie put in the radiation box from 2.10 "World Leader Pretend" - thanks to the awesome screencaps at: http://shecapsthat.f...n.org/index.php I was able to find a great pic of them. Seeing the red bottoms narrowed it down easily, as they are: Christian Louboutin Pampas Laser-cut Pump Beige, found at buyheel.com

Posted Image

For those posting future fashion inquiries, it's super SUPER helpful if you can look up a picture or screencap of it first & post the pic or at least a link here. See tips in my 2nd post of this thread for where to look for pics :)

713siggysmuse.png

#48 JeeJee

JeeJee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 11:29 PM

I need Joan's red dress in the latest episode. Please find it. :)

XOXOXOX

#49 JeeJee

JeeJee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 11:37 PM

Posted Image

#50 NatashaFatale

NatashaFatale

Ghost in the Machine

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,447 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 02:16 AM

Hi JeeJee! Thanks so much for posting a pic. I looked for Joan's dress from episode 3.2 everywhere for you & all the places I could think of, but sadly I was unable to find it :( Sorry!

You can try searching for sheath dress, boat neck, sleeveless, pleated neck & see if you have any better luck. I couldn't find any screencaps online yet, so I took some really poor quality pictures of my tv screen of the dress, if it helps any - it has some unique pleating at the neck & what looks like a seam down the side-front. If you do find it, please post here :)

The closest I came to something that looks like it are:
The purple dress bottom pic: Tahari-Ellen-Sleeveless-Pleated-Neckline-Dress or a Macys reviews
The navy dress bottom pic: Tahari navy cotton pleated shift dress at Bluefly.com sold out
(not pictured: this dress at Topshop is also somewhat like it: TopShop Pleat Detail Neck Shift Dress)

Posted Image

713siggysmuse.png

#51 JeeJee

JeeJee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 02:22 PM

Awww thanks so much for trying! I have been doing the same thing, tearing up the internet with inquires for "Joan's red dress" "Red Sheath dress" "Covert Affairs red dress"... LOL I really appreciate you trying though. I am not giving up so I will let you know what I find. It's just something about the contour AND the powerful color... :) That is one GOOD LOOKING dress.

Thanks again!

#52 JeeJee

JeeJee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 02:57 PM

Still can't find it! Any luck?

#53 NatashaFatale

NatashaFatale

Ghost in the Machine

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,447 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 10:29 PM

Nope, sorry, no luck :(

You can try asking www.thereelstylist.com - they do fashion searches for shows like "Covert Affairs". You can message them on twitter here: https://twitter.com/thereelstylist they said: "If you fall in love with an outfit from a show I cover. Contact me within a week of the episode, & I will try to find the outfit for you:)"

713siggysmuse.png

#54 JeeJee

JeeJee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 07:51 PM

I contacted her! Thanks a million!

#55 Ark11

Ark11

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 06:37 PM

Speed of life episode
Where can I find Annie's beige tote purse?
Thanks

#56 havaianaschic

havaianaschic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 10:41 PM

Hi Everyone! I'm a newbie, I was just wondering if anyone knows the brand name of the rose gold watch annie was wearing in Speed of Life while she was in the cafe with that FBI gent talking about the "buyer's meeting time"?? Thanks!

#57 chergui

chergui

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 11:05 PM

On July 31, 2012, on Covert Affairs, Annie (Piper Perabo) had on a great looking purple bra in the first 10-20 minutes.

Does anyone know what style, brand, and where can it be purchased.

Many thanks.
Chergui

#58 NatashaFatale

NatashaFatale

Ghost in the Machine

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,447 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 05:42 AM

Hi Ark, havaianaschic & chergui :) I looked around for the fashion items from epi 3.4 Speed of Life for you, and here's what I found:

Annie's beige tote looks like it's a: Michael Kors Skorpios - Large Leather Hobo, see it at Nordstrom

Posted Image

Sorry, I can't find Annie's gold watch, as I can't find a high quality photo of it, so I can't see the details of face (which would make it much easier to find). The only distinctive thing I can see is on the side where you wind it up. This isn't it, but is kinda similar: Michael Kors Women's MK5347 Pilot Gold Watch, seen here: http://www.coolwatch...lot-gold-watch/

Posted Image

Annie's purple bra is a: Stella ccartney Clemence Baking Underwire Bra, seen at Shopbop.com or http://www.lyst.com/...e-bra-purple-1/

Posted Image

Edited by NatashaFatale, 03 August 2012 - 05:44 AM.

713siggysmuse.png

#59 havaianaschic

havaianaschic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 11:15 PM

Hi Ark, havaianaschic & chergui :) I looked around for the fashion items from epi 3.4 Speed of Life for you, and here's what I found:

Annie's beige tote looks like it's a: Michael Kors Skorpios - Large Leather Hobo, see it at Nordstrom

Posted Image

Sorry, I can't find Annie's gold watch, as I can't find a high quality photo of it, so I can't see the details of face (which would make it much easier to find). The only distinctive thing I can see is on the side where you wind it up. This isn't it, but is kinda similar: Michael Kors Women's MK5347 Pilot Gold Watch, seen here: http://www.coolwatch...lot-gold-watch/

Posted Image

Annie's purple bra is a: Stella ccartney Clemence Baking Underwire Bra, seen at Shopbop.com or http://www.lyst.com/...e-bra-purple-1/

Posted Image

NatashaFatale, Thank you so much for your help! You're the best! I thought Annie's beige bag looked familiar but I couldn't remember where I saw it before. The watch looks cool! Funny, Michael Korrs was my next step for browsing. Thank you so much!

#60 bmints

bmints

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 02:38 PM

Hi, this is my first post. Big fan of COVERT AFFAIRS... and, my wife was hoping to track down the black dress that Annie was wearing in S3E4 (Speed of Life). It was the dress that Annie was putting on in the open in the hotel room. Here's a screen-grab... <br style="color: rgb(14, 49, 62); font-family: verdana, arial, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; background-color: rgb(250, 251, 252); ">

Posted Image

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved