Advertisement

No Celebrity Endorsement Implied

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

ddanne and bagpipe_mouse's tag team fan fic, random scene, and miscellaneous backstory thread

• Please log in to reply
7163 replies to this topic

#6021 msd

msd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 05:59 PM

Would he look something like this?

Why, yes, he would........but he suddenly went with contacts? The glasses make Dieter Dieter!!

I've noticed neither of you have asked if Dieter will return in all the tweets.

#6022 Bagpipe_Mouse

Bagpipe_Mouse

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,611 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 11:24 PM

Why, yes, he would........but he suddenly went with contacts? The glasses make Dieter Dieter!!

He decided to spiffy up his look for this new chapter in his life?

I put up a tweet. We'll see if he nibbles! :unsure:

#6023 msd

msd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:26 AM

He decided to spiffy up his look for this new chapter in his life?

I put up a tweet. We'll see if he nibbles! :unsure:

His form of incognito?? Seriously, if you walked into a tropical bar and saw a Dieter-like person in a Hawaiian shirt and no glasses it would be either a double-take moment or a "...you remind me of............"

I saw the tweet - thanks for casting the line!!

#6024 msd

msd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:30 AM

But. . .I'm not quite sure how many of those pirates would be in need of a pocket square?! :blink:

Well..............not often ...........but I'm sure pirates may have formal occasions - isn't that when they would bring out the shirts with the lacy cuffs? Dieter is trying to update that look with a nice European styled suit and a nice pocket square. There may be a lot of "Aaaarrrr" at first but then they might be open to the suggestion.

#6025 Bagpipe_Mouse

Bagpipe_Mouse

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,611 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 10:52 AM

Well, we got a very intriguing answer! Let's hope its something cool!

#6026 ddanne

ddanne

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,916 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 06:01 PM

Yes. . .a Dieter without glasses would certainly flummox Evan! :blink:

#6027 ddanne

ddanne

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,916 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 06:03 PM

His form of incognito?? Seriously, if you walked into a tropical bar and saw a Dieter-like person in a Hawaiian shirt and no glasses it would be either a double-take moment or a "...you remind me of............"

Definitely. . .Dieter incognito. I almost didnít recognize him! :blink:

#6028 ddanne

ddanne

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,916 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 06:05 PM

Well..............not often ...........but I'm sure pirates may have formal occasions - isn't that when they would bring out the shirts with the lacy cuffs? Dieter is trying to update that look with a nice European styled suit and a nice pocket square. There may be a lot of "Aaaarrrr" at first but then they might be open to the suggestion.

Funny girl!! What, pray tell, would be a formal occasion. . .for a pirate?! :blink:

#6029 ddanne

ddanne

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,916 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 06:06 PM

It does sound like we MIGHT see Dieter again. . .doesnít it?! Hereís hoping! :blink:

#6030 msd

msd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:26 PM

Funny girl!! What, pray tell, would be a formal occasion. . .for a pirate?! :blink:

The Annual Pirate's Prom? Maybe Pirate's Ball would be better?? The opening of the latest version of "Pirate's of the Caribbean" After their latest business take-over? (depends on your version of "pirate")

#6031 msd

msd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:31 PM

There is hope we will see Dieter again?! NOW do we do the happy dance?

#6032 ddanne

ddanne

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,916 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 07:43 AM

The Annual Pirate's Prom? Maybe Pirate's Ball would be better?? The opening of the latest version of "Pirate's of the Caribbean" After their latest business take-over? (depends on your version of "pirate")

The Annual Pirateís PROM?! Now. . .thatís a story thatís just begging to be written. Maybe Mousie can squeeze it into the snowstorm story? Doesnít it just sound like something that Evan would come up with? :blink:

#6033 ddanne

ddanne

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,916 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 07:45 AM

There is hope we will see Dieter again?! NOW do we do the happy dance?

Re-Dieter-demption?! VERY clever!! And it DOES sound like we might be seeing Dieter again. . .doesnít it?! Yippie Skippie!!! But no happy dancing for me; Iím all stuffed up with this stupid head cold! :blink:

#6034 msd

msd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 08:30 AM

Re-Dieter-demption?! VERY clever!! And it DOES sound like we might be seeing Dieter again. . .doesn't it?! Yippie Skippie!!! But no happy dancing for me; I'm all stuffed up with this stupid head cold! :blink:

I was a little tickled to have MR respond! Thanks for the compliment on re-Dieter-demption - it just popped into my head and I thought I had to tweet it.

BUMMER on the cold. I know you said you have to be careful about what you take for colds - can you take nasal spray? I don't like using it alot but sometimes I use Afrin 12-hour (which rarely last 12 hours) at night and then I can sleep. I think sleep helps you get better.

#6035 ddanne

ddanne

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,916 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:17 AM

I was a little tickled to have MR respond! Thanks for the compliment on re-Dieter-demption - it just popped into my head and I thought I had to tweet it.

BUMMER on the cold. I know you said you have to be careful about what you take for colds - can you take nasal spray? I don't like using it alot but sometimes I use Afrin 12-hour (which rarely last 12 hours) at night and then I can sleep. I think sleep helps you get better.

See. . .I TOLD you! It makes you feel like one of the cool kids when MR responds! And Iím hoping, from his response, that there WILL be re-Dieter-demption! Which gives me hope that theyíre not going to banish the poisoning storyline to the Island of Dropped Storylines?! Who knows? Maybe we WILL get to see our Boris/Dieter faceoff? And, MAYBE. . .eventually. . .Dieter will be back at Shadow Pond. . .and creepy Frederich will be saying ďAuf Wiedersehen!Ē

Iím HOPING that Iíve turned the corner with my cold. I actually slept last night. Monday night was HORRIBLE! I woke up about 1:30 am. . .and couldnít get back to sleep; I was just miserable. 3:00 in the morning, I was watching an ďExtreme HoardingĒ marathon on OWN, and drinking the last of my hot lemonade. I must say, the hot lemonade really is surprisingly soothing! But I havenít even tried to sing since Sunday; I donít want to depress myself. So. . .I still have three days to get my voice back! I donít think Iíve ever tried Afrin; I usually donít use anything but saline spray. I really need to get to the pharmacy, but Iíve either been too sick, or too busy. Iíve had a guy here since about 7:00 this morning, doing electrical work. So, I probably wonít get there today. Iím going out to breakfast tomorrow; maybe after breakfast? But THANK YOU for all of your suggestions and remedies! :blink:

#6036 Bagpipe_Mouse

Bagpipe_Mouse

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,611 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 11:10 AM

The Annual Pirateís PROM?! Now. . .thatís a story thatís just begging to be written. Maybe Mousie can squeeze it into the snowstorm story? Doesnít it just sound like something that Evan would come up with? :blink:

I can fit that in, and yes it does sound like an Evan idea! Maybe poor Evan didn't get to go to his own prom?

Don't hold your breath on getting the story for a while, but I promise it WILL be written...eventually.

#6037 Bagpipe_Mouse

Bagpipe_Mouse

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,611 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 11:26 AM

See. . .I TOLD you! It makes you feel like one of the cool kids when MR responds! And Iím hoping, from his response, that there WILL be re-Dieter-demption! Which gives me hope that theyíre not going to banish the poisoning storyline to the Island of Dropped Storylines?! Who knows? Maybe we WILL get to see our Boris/Dieter faceoff? And, MAYBE. . .eventually. . .Dieter will be back at Shadow Pond. . .and creepy Frederich will be saying ďAuf Wiedersehen!Ē

Iím HOPING that Iíve turned the corner with my cold. (snip) But THANK YOU for all of your suggestions and remedies! :blink:

I'm thinking Dieter was trying to discover the culprit, and I think the bad guy has some connection with Claudette. I don't think she was involved in the poisoning, but I don't think the idea of Boris biting the dust would break her heart. I think she's protecting the culprit and taking advantage of the situation so she can get Dieter out of the way...all the easier to ingratiate herself.

I'm glad your cold is improving. I second the Afrin suggestion. But only for 3 days max! That stuff can give you a nasty rebound!

#6038 Bagpipe_Mouse

Bagpipe_Mouse

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,611 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 08:39 PM

And you got re-tweeted by USA's Royal Pains Twitter feed!

#6039 msd

msd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:20 PM

And you got re-tweeted by USA's Royal Pains Twitter feed!

I DID?? WOW, I'm having a cool kid day! Thanks for telling me.

#6040 msd

msd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 09:48 AM

Just checking in on Friday morning to see how colds, kitchens and spring breaks are going.

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved