• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Willk1989

Willk1989

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 11:48 PM

So, I was browsing the video hub and noticed Psych-Outs featuring the cast singing (Wishing Well, Maneater, I'm Too Sexy, Let's Get Physical, etc.) seemed to have disappeared. Does anyone know if these can be still found on the site? Maybe I'm just not looking in the right spot. Admin?

Edited by Willk1989, 19 July 2010 - 11:50 PM.

Posted Image

#2 Nolebaby25

Nolebaby25

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,343 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 07:28 AM

So, I was browsing the video hub and noticed Psych-Outs featuring the cast singing (Wishing Well, Maneater, I'm Too Sexy, Let's Get Physical, etc.) seemed to have disappeared. Does anyone know if these can be still found on the site? Maybe I'm just not looking in the right spot. Admin?

I've been wondering the same thing Willk1989! I LOVED the muscial Psych-Outs. It seems like now they are just making them all about the bloopers. I'd love another singing one. It might make me feel better about the lack of character development or screen time for the main characters (other than Shawn and Gus). You know what also makes me sad? I had been really hoping for a musical promo and thought they might do it between the seasons, BUT since the new season starts in November, I bet they won't. Has anyone heard what happened to these?
Posted Image

Shawn: [on the phone with Juliet] Admit it, you're a little turned on by the whole bounty hunter thing, aren't you? Come on, Shawn Spencer, Bounty Hunter. I mean, I know the psychic thing is sexy, I mean, that's a given; it's a sexy thing, but... Shawn Spencer, Bounty Hunter. It's hot.

#3 ShawnSpenstar918

ShawnSpenstar918

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 09:43 AM

I agree! Bring back the musical Psych-outs! Also, as for a musical promo, they done one last year between the mid-season finale and the rest of season 4. A Private Eyes promo I believe. So I'm hoping for another one this year! :D

~ You Know That's Right! ~

#4 psyfanatic

psyfanatic

Dedicated Psych-O

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,746 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 09:54 AM

I agree! Bring back the musical Psych-outs! Also, as for a musical promo, they done one last year between the mid-season finale and the rest of season 4. A Private Eyes promo I believe. So I'm hoping for another one this year! :D

I know I heard a couple of times that they would be doing "Love Shack", I guess James said it somewhere.

Some of my favorite psychouts are bloopers though. Best one is Bleep is in the Air. I laugh every time, and of course Maggie says "That's my boyfriend."

Posted Image
Gus: Do not get up there and start winging it! That's not how we operate.
Shawn: Dude, where have you been for the last two years?

Shawn: Don't you see what's happening here, Gus? We are simply pawns in a bitter sibling feud.
Gus: I am nobody's pawn, Shawn. I'm a Queen.

Chief Vick: Lassiter, ease up. We're lucky if our psychic doesn't lick the body.

Lassiter: Why didn't you stop me?
Juliet: I don't know, I guess I was busy RSVP'ing my invitation to shut it.

#5 maniac_maniac19

maniac_maniac19

President Pro Tempore of the Maniac Fan Club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,484 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 12:39 PM

Riktal has literally hundreds of Psych videos on her YouTube account. If you can't find them on the USA website, you'll probably find them there. :)

Posted Image

"Maniac_maniac19, president pro tempore, Maniac Fan Club." - Shawn Spencer

Proud Psych-O since 2006

Psychfic: Pineapple Smoothie

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved