• Please log in to reply
3591 replies to this topic

#1 DramaQueenBroadway

DramaQueenBroadway

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 11:27 AM

I got this idea orginally from the Monk and Psych boards on here, and I thought I would pass the torch onto the White Collar fans. What happens is I'll post the first letter of the alphabet and a word that starts with that letter. Then the next poster would start with the letter B, then the next poster would start with the letter C and so on. For example, I might say:
A: Apple
And then the next person might say:
B: Bat
The trick is to come up with words that are somehow related to White Collar!!!!
I'll start:
A: Alex

WORDS USED AS OF JULY 8th, 2010:
1st round: Alex Backgammon Chess Diana Exposed FBI Ghovat Hagen Interpol June Ketel One/Keller Lauren MOZZIE/Music Box NEAL OPR PETER Quantico Ruiz/Reese Supermax Tracker/Taurus Undercover/US Marshals Vancouver X-ray/X-marks the spot Yellow Zone

2nd round: Avery, Caffery (somehow we missed the letter cool.gif, DOJ, Eastin (Jeff), forgery, Garrett (Fowler), handcuffs/Haustenberg (the artist from the Portrait, Italian (consulate), Julianna, the girl from the Portrait, Kurmudgeon (sp!)/kodak, love, Master Criminal, nada (Peter's reply), optics (fiber), prison, reformed,quick, sneaky/Sexy, Smart, both adjectives for Neal, "Threads", undercover, "Vital Signs", watchful/Wilkes, Xanadu. (The musical),years (as in 4),"I have Zero patience waiting for WC to return (somehow we skipped Y)

3rd round:
accomplice, Brad, crimestopper, death sentence, Elizabeth, fugitive, ghost, home, invasion, July, Kate went KABOOM, Lost/Lucy, Manhatten, Nick (Halden), operation, paranoid (as in Mozzie), quirky (as in Mozzie), Rice (as in the agent, not the food), stolen (as in artwork), Tulane, USA Network, vault, warehouse, xenophobia, Yellow (yellow windbreaker from the pilot), Zeeks

4th round:
Andrew Keller, bromance, Collars (as in us!), diamond, escape, felon, Grand Central Station, Halden (Nick),India (using a third world country as his harvesting grounds - Vital Signs), Joking (Between everyone), Kiss. (While being frisked.), Law-Abidding Citizen, M for Operation Mentor, No (Favorite word), Prosecuted, Q is for Question..............and my question is.........."Is it July 13th yet?", Right (as in Right? Wrong?), Stash, Tabernacle (as in Steve. He was/is a good man), ulterior motive, V for Vital Signs, Where's Neal?, x-mas
(as in "what i'd like for x-mas would be peter."
or neal's good, too.), Yearn (for a certain Federal Agent), Zen (Mozzie to Neal - do you trust Peter... Neal to Mozzie - I trust him until I don't trust)

5th round:
alibi (as in "whatever i did, i have proof i didn't do it."), Bottle, Coin, as in Flip of the Coin, Dance, as in "No dance for you", exigent circumstances, Friend (either 'Remember me? Friend?' or what ' He's my friend.' Take your pick), goose bumps, as in "oh, look at you, a law-abiding citizen all of a sudden, i got goose bumps", Hard Sell, Investigation, Jade (elephants), kidney (transplant), Lose (the game between Neal and Keller), Magic Hands, Nice! ( 'You can't tell right now but deep down I'm petrified. - Peter), own, as in "i own you for the next four years. are you okay with that?", Personal, questionable (Operation Mentor legality), R - Ruiz (Agent Joseph Ruiz from Book of Hours), Stealthy, T is for Dr. Tannenbaum, the chiropractor in Vital Signs, Unattached, Vapid, White Collar, X - as in the roman numeral for 10, which is what either peter or neal would rate, yes man (Fowler's shadowy associate), zigzag scam

6th round:
Armani (surely he's gotta wear one someday, right?), Badge, Clinton, Devore, Etchings, Four Years (Neal's prison sentence), Greatest Cake, Holding (authorities can only hold someone for 48 hours without cause, Italian Consulate, Join (the FBI), kidnapper, Lock, Morse code - P-O-W-E-R, New York, Operation (Mentor),priest/Peruse (the newspaper), Quarrel (Neal and Peter vs. Dowler and the 'Ring Man'), Ryan Wilkes,Skank, Tip, unit, Vestibule (as in both June's and Peter's home, warden, as in "you're the guy who dropped the ball.", xerox (Neal photocopied the pawn ticket - Flip of the Coin), Yes (as in 'Yes, I just got out of prison. Yes, Peter was the guy who put me there. And yes, I'm tempted'), ZAP

7th round:
Architect, Bomer, cream in her coffee, Dogs, Elliot (as in Elliot Ness, in that exchange between Peter & Neal on their way in to see Tulane), Fleeing Suspect, G as in Great. You've turned my wife into an accomplice, Hughes/Hotel, Impulsive, Jeff, Kimbee!! (Biggest Fan!!!!!), Loco, "mongrel", Navy blue suits, oleander candles, Pick-pocket, quixotic, Really? You can't make this work?, sandwich--deviled ham, of course, Television (Peter's big screen), Tricks (Neal's slight-of-hand), unicorn, as in the drawings hanging in neal's prison cell, vagrants (the lovely characters in Neil's "motel"), weapon, Xe (currency exchange), yippee (only a few more days), zaftig (June - well rounded figure.)

8th round:
Amazing, adjective Neal used to describe Elizabeth when he first met her/All In, banister - (in June's home), C - counterfeiter - One of Neal's professions, Dutchman, Efficient (Peter and Neal closing cases)

UPDATED LIST:
Alex, Avery, accomplice, Andrew Keller, alibi, Armani, Architect, amazing, All In, art theft, Australia, approval, Antioch, Aidan, Arthur Landry, Ambassador of Awesome, arrogant, amber room,
Backgammon, Bordeaux, Brad, bromance, bottle, badge, Bomer, banister, boost, Barney Fife, Bruce, beautiful, bald-headed, bakery, burglary, bullet, betrayal,
Chess, Caffrey, crimestopper, collars, coin, Clinton, cream in her coffee, counterfeiter, cranberry, Cindy, coffee, clearance rate, college, copycat, clock, campaign,
Diana, DOJ, death sentence, diamond, dance, Devore, dogs. Dutchman, Diana, dedication, doctor, Donatello’s, diploma, dilemma, Daniel Picah, Doctoral Global Initiative,
Exposed, Eastin, Elizabeth, escape, exigent circumstances, etchings, Elliot, efficient, ex-con, event planner, elegant, eagle, effects, equivocate, elephant, ephemeral,
FBI, forgery, fugitive, felon, friend, four years, fleeing suspect, fastidious, fleeing suspect, flirt, fingerprints, fedora, foie gras, furtive freeloader, freaky, Father D’Alessio, front man, freezer,
Ghovat, Garrett, ghost, Grand Central Station, goose bumps, greatest cake, great, gorgeous, girlfriend, Grandma June, grift, glasses, grapes, Gary, gallant, guilty, genial,
Hagen, handcuffs, Haustenberg, home invasion, Halden, hard sell, holding, Hughes, hotel, Hungary, hostage, ham, hoard, hug, holdin up, Hearts Wide Open, Howser clinic, Harvard, hot wings guy,
Interpol, Italian, invasion, India, investigation, Italian consulate, impulsive, important, impulse control, irresistible, innocent, itching powder, immune, IV, incriminating evidence, Ignazio (Paulie),
June, Julianna, July, joking, jade, join the FBI, Jeff, June, Jones, Jimmy Burger, jump, jerkweed, John Mitchell, justified, judge’s chambers, Jennings, Joey,
Ketel One, Keller, Kodak, Kate went Kaboom, kiss, kidney, kidnapper, Kimbee, kids, kaboodle, key, Kryptonite, killer-Keller, karat, kudos, keeper, knight in shining armor, Kathy,
Lauren, love, Lucy, lost, law-abiding citizen, lose, lock, loco, limited, limo, larceny, Lindsey, Love is a Many Splendored Thing, Lancing, Leonard Parker, lover, Lao, lie, Lewis Thayer,
Mozzie, music box, master criminal, Manhattan, Mentor, magic hands, Morse code, mongrel, mass, mouth breather, Melissa Calloway, mi, motel, money, maximum security, memorable moments, operation Mentor, Madeleine Cookler,
Neal, nada, Nick, no, nice, New York, navy blue suits, Nick Halden, Nurse Ratchet, naughty, naiveté, naked, novel, newspaper, need to know, notorious,
OPR, optics, operation, own, Operation Mentor, oleander candles, October, Out of the Box, oyster bar, overconfident, origami, organs, origami, outside man, operation mentor, Oswald,
Peter, prison, paranoid, prosecuted, personal, priest, peruse, pick-pocket, probation, PRA’s, premiere, pai gow, paper, people person, partner, plea bargain,
Quantico, quick, quirky, question, questionable, quarrel, quixotic, quarrel, quarter million, quintessential, quicken, quote, quicksilver, quit, Quinn, quid pro quo, Quinn, quibble,
Ruiz, Reese, reformed, Rice, right, Ryan Wilkes, really, riot, Ray, Rikers, rainmaker, robbery, racketeering, Renee, Renee Simmons, religion, razor wire, redirect,
Supermax, sneaky, smart, sexy, stolen, stash, stealthy, skank, sandwich, sensational, systematic, Starbucks, sincere, skills, sing, socks, Sundance, savory, scheme,
Tracker, Taurus, threads, Tulane, Tabernackle, Tannenbaum, tip, television, tricks, thankful, Tiffani Thiessen, tact, Thomas Loze, two, trace, they’re coming, tennis club, truth, towers, tiles, technological virtuoso,
Undercover, USA, ulterior motive, unattached, unit, unicorn, Uncle Wigley, uber, unshackled, University of Phoenix, Uncle Gary, usual suspects, University of Iowa, unsuited, useful, under arrest, unbelievable,
Vancouver, vital signs, vault, vapid, vestibule, vagrant, vintage, viral, vagaries, vibrant, victim, verify, vault, vodka, vengeful, vanity,
Watchful, Wilkes, warehouse, where’s Neal, white collar, warden, weapon, weirdo, window, wax shavings, wine bottle, Washington’s love letters, warrant law, world-renowned art thief, wrestling with conscience, war,
X-ray, X marks the spot, Xanadu, xenophobia, x-mas, X, Xerox, Xe, xango, X-ray technology, XL, x-wing, X-con, xerostomia, xerography, xanax, xeriff,
Yellow zone, years, yellow, yearn, yes man, yes, yippee, yield, yin, yesterday, Yvonne, yearbook, yard, you don’t get to shush me, yardbird, Young Girl with Locket,
Zone, Zero patience, zeeks, zen, zigzag, zap, zaftig, zip-up top, zero mismatch, zzzzzzz, Zaragoza, zis is disturbing, zeitgeist, zip drive, zealous, Zinfandel,

Edited by LI_Ann, 03 November 2013 - 03:13 PM.

Shawn: I dazzle...I stretch...I dazzle and I stretch...
Shawn:Spell banana
Contestant:
Definition please?
Shawn:
A yellow fruit. Also a yellow pudding...a very delicious pudding.
Contestant:
Can you use it in a sentence please?
Shawn:Anna Banana would like to hear Venus by Bananarama....banana
Shawn-"don't be Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Marzipan"
Gus-"Azkaban"
Shawn-"I've heard it both ways!"
My name is Shawn Spencer and this is my partner Gus "Silly Pants" Jackson
"Boom...boom boom...MUFFINS!!!!!"
"Boom...boom...boom THIS THING!!!!!"
"You don't call him Binky?"
"We do now!"
Shawn: Hello my name is Shawn Spencer and this is my partner M.C. Clap Your Handz
WARNING: DATES ON CALANDER ARE CLOSER THAN THEY APPEAR
"I love due dates. I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by"
DramaQueenBroadway: All of the Law...none of the Order!
Twitter: @DramaQueenDiva

Youtube: KAASL4

#2 SweetFedora

SweetFedora

Ambassador of Awesome

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,212 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 11:52 AM

Oh, I love this game!

Backgammon.
"I think it's some sort of Italian roast..." Neal Caffrey

"Neal Caffrey of the White Collar Forum"

"And now MiniPeterBurke on Twitter"

#3 LI_Ann

LI_Ann

Top Gun

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,476 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 01:10 PM

Oh, I love this game!

Backgammon.

Chess

sig2013sept_zps95f63dc0.jpg

#4 CathysOpinion

CathysOpinion

Collar Nutcase

• Members
  • 11,400 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 01:34 PM

Diana
Cathy

Just an FYI, I assist Ann (LI Ann) in managing the White Collar Forum. Ann is an official moderator.

If you have any questions or comments, please post them in the WC Forum Online Community thread.

If you are looking for a specific discussion, then take a took at Ann's very nifty index, WC Forum Index.

#5 Nancee

Nancee

Red Poohbah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,487 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 01:46 PM

Exposed.
Posted Image

#6 NDKidsMom

NDKidsMom

GO IRISH!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,590 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 01:55 PM

FBI

TimworkingonWC-small.jpg

#7 SweetFedora

SweetFedora

Ambassador of Awesome

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,212 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 02:21 PM

Govat

#8 CathysOpinion

CathysOpinion

Collar Nutcase

• Members
  • 11,400 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 04:07 PM

Hagen (Curtis)
Cathy

Just an FYI, I assist Ann (LI Ann) in managing the White Collar Forum. Ann is an official moderator.

If you have any questions or comments, please post them in the WC Forum Online Community thread.

If you are looking for a specific discussion, then take a took at Ann's very nifty index, WC Forum Index.

#9 Pamela11

Pamela11

SHOOT THE MOON

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,776 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 04:18 PM

Interpol (Mei Lin)

PBASBanner62.jpg

#10 Nancee

Nancee

Red Poohbah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,487 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 04:21 PM

June.
Posted Image

#11 Pamela11

Pamela11

SHOOT THE MOON

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,776 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 04:26 PM

Ketel One (For Neal and Nancee)

PBASBanner62.jpg

#12 SweetFedora

SweetFedora

Ambassador of Awesome

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,212 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 04:26 PM

Keller (Matthew)

#13 Nancee

Nancee

Red Poohbah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,487 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 04:28 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Posted Image

#14 SweetFedora

SweetFedora

Ambassador of Awesome

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,212 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 04:31 PM

That's great! :lol:

#15 CathysOpinion

CathysOpinion

Collar Nutcase

• Members
  • 11,400 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 09:13 PM

Lauren
Cathy

#16 SweetFedora

SweetFedora

Ambassador of Awesome

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,212 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 09:22 PM

MOZZIE!!

#17 Nancee

Nancee

Red Poohbah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,487 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 09:23 PM

Music Box. :lol:
Posted Image

#18 pjna3

pjna3

Makes Me Smile

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,250 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 10:45 PM

I can't believe I get this one: NEAL!!

B)

pff.png

Artwork by Kanarek - Thank you!!

#19 elledeegee

elledeegee

White Collarus Fan Fictionus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 10:51 PM

OPR!!!

(boo! hiss!)
Posted Image

Neal: I want to buy a bakery.
Mozz: I like donuts.
Neal: Hot and fresh, just the way momma made them.
Mozz: Bear claws?
Neal: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Mozz: Mmmmm...
Neal: Right here.

#20 pjna3

pjna3

Makes Me Smile

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,250 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 11:06 PM

PETER!!

(Our main men deserve all caps!)

pff.png

Artwork by Kanarek - Thank you!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Games

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved