Advertisement

No Celebrity Endorsement Implied

Photo
- - - - -

Full episode not available for streaming?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Amentos

Amentos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 08:45 AM

Can someone tell me why this week's episode (Medusa) was not available to stream? I work late and therefor never get to actually catch the show when it's on.

#2 FiRocks

FiRocks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 992 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 02:31 PM

HI! I'm pretty sure that USA went to that 7 day delay thing, I know that's what's going on with "Burn Notice" and the same thing with Hulu the episodes aren't available until 8 days after they air. It's something they tend to do after the third episode in the season. It is available for purchase at iTunes though.

Posted Image

#3 Amentos

Amentos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 04:08 PM

HI! I'm pretty sure that USA went to that 7 day delay thing, I know that's what's going on with "Burn Notice" and the same thing with Hulu the episodes aren't available until 8 days after they air. It's something they tend to do after the third episode in the season. It is available for purchase at iTunes though.

I ended up buying from Amazon. Better streaming without the commercials anyhow.

#4 ddanne

ddanne

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,934 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 05:15 PM

I ended up buying from Amazon. Better streaming without the commercials anyhow.

I buy every episode from Amazon. . .and I LOVE their video on demand. . .BUT. . .for some reason, they were late yesterday. My episode didnít show up until long after dinner last night?! :blink:

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved