• Please log in to reply
1050 replies to this topic

#481 Jm203321

Jm203321

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 04:27 PM

Yara, I agree with you on the fact that Sara has been the only one reaching out to Neal. For being the romantic they are portraying him to be, it's odd that he has not even tried to re-connect with Sara without having her initiate the contact. Perhaps it has to do with the fact that Sara was the one to call it quits and not Neal. They have both found a great ground to stand on together and I totally fell in love with them all over again in the last few episodes. :wub:

That's why I like the evolution of Sara's character. She is tough but she will be there for Neal no matter what happens. She will support him.

#482 Tudor

Tudor

** C O L L A R S **

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,277 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 12:34 PM

Yara, I agree with you on the fact that Sara has been the only one reaching out to Neal. For being the romantic they are portraying him to be, it's odd that he has not even tried to re-connect with Sara without having her initiate the contact. Perhaps it has to do with the fact that Sara was the one to call it quits and not Neal. They have both found a great ground to stand on together and I totally fell in love with them all over again in the last few episodes. :wub:

I was surprised too when Neal seem to be able to put it all behind him after their breakup. I do see that there was a desire to reconnect at the end of the episode of Pulling Strings but both actually didn't reach out to each other initially until Peter told Sara about Neal's commutation. I think Neal was able to suppress his feelings for Sara

because Sara made it clear that she will not accept anything he does outside the law (like running away with him with the treasure) and since he didn't think that he had hit bottom and that he's born bad (something he can't change) so no use going down that road again with her.

Kate was the one who called it quits but I think they've been together a lot longer than he had been with Sara, they both pulled cons and accepted that about each other and he had already had thoughts of settling down with Kate.

Posted Image

I just love this short little scene. Sara was so happy knowing that she was really close in getting the Raphael back and how Neal just finally and sheepishly said "Yeah, You got me." After having him deflect and dance around that issue for so long, I guess I expected more reluctance and resistance in the way he told Sara. It just tickles me on how he said it. Don't know why. And then she went and gave him a big kiss for it ... awww.

I am brief on time, so instead of the "Stealing Home" thread, I came in here to make my remarks....
(Tim did an Amazing job!!!!!) just had to say that, and for tonight i even enjoyed the Yankees :o

So many new fans for Neal/Sara, Welcome Everyone.............

Loved your take Pandandrum, ITA
Tudor, your such a romantic :wub: , I also want to see Sara give as much as she gets........

Yes, TIm did a great job. He should do it again.
I guess I am a romantic .. I do want to see Neal and Sara together in the end ... you know, save the best for last ... like that song by Vanessa Williams..

and " Sometimes the very thing that you're looking for is something you can't see"

Edited by Tudor, 07 March 2012 - 12:38 PM.

ea4a0b2d-4221-4b62-bc95-3a189c9023f1_zps

white collar season 6

#483 nina65

nina65

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 07:29 AM

I'm not sure if I should have posted those here in this thread. They were about Neal and Sara so I just thought I'd post it here. Posted Image

#484 Aragarna

Aragarna

Team DeKay

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,584 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 09:56 AM

I'm not sure if I should have posted those here in this thread. They were about Neal and Sara so I just thought I'd post it here. :)

Just don't forget to use the spoiler tags, please.:)

ZhL3auH.png

Check out TDK TV !

#485 Duffy

Duffy

Dog Mom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,369 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 10:19 AM

I'm not sure if I should have posted those here in this thread. They were about Neal and Sara so I just thought I'd post it here. Posted Image

I really wish you hadn't done it. Like others have said, it's best to put things you see about casting and story lines, from Jeff or the writers or interviews, in the spoiler threads. It's very easy and doesn't ruin it for those of use who do not want to see them. I know it's a long time until S4, but some of us are trying to make it through clean. Thank you. :unsure:

#486 CathysOpinion

CathysOpinion

Collar Nutcase

• Members
  • 10,997 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 11:57 AM

Nina, please go back and edit your posts to include that info in spoiler tags.
Cathy

Just an FYI, I assist Ann (LI Ann) in managing the White Collar Forum. Ann is an official moderator.

If you have any questions or comments, please post them in the WC Forum Online Community thread.

If you are looking for a specific discussion, then take a took at Ann's very nifty index, WC Forum Index.

#487 LI_Ann

LI_Ann

Top Gun

• Moderators
  • 22,567 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 12:41 PM

Just don't forget to use the spoiler tags, please.:)

I really wish you hadn't done it. Like others have said, it's best to put things you see about casting and story lines, from Jeff or the writers or interviews, in the spoiler threads. It's very easy and doesn't ruin it for those of use who do not want to see them. I know it's a long time until S4, but some of us are trying to make it through clean. Thank you. :unsure:

Nina, please go back and edit your posts to include that info in spoiler tags.

I moved those two posts into the Spoiler Thread and gave nina instructions on how to use the spoiler tags.

It's unfortunate but this happens from time to time.

sig2013sept_zps95f63dc0.jpg

#488 nina65

nina65

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 07:47 PM

I moved those two posts into the Spoiler Thread and gave nina instructions on how to use the spoiler tags.

It's unfortunate but this happens from time to time.

So sorry about that. Like what I said earlier, wasn't really sure where to put it. Didn't mean to offend anyone with that. I love the show and Neal and Sara very much. And I respect this forum too. Hope you can just put that down to being a newbie. I hope I have shown you guys enough that I consider this forum like a home and haven since WC isn't showing here where I am.

Again I never meant to offend anyone with that nor was I being insensitive. As I said earlier, wasn't sure where to put it...and I had been burned too many times about talking about Neal and Sara so I thought the NS thread was a safe place to post it.

Edited by nina65, 10 March 2012 - 07:54 PM.

#489 Jm203321

Jm203321

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 09:22 PM

So sorry about that. Like what I said earlier, wasn't really sure where to put it. Didn't mean to offend anyone with that. I love the show and Neal and Sara very much. And I respect this forum too. Hope you can just put that down to being a newbie. I hope I have shown you guys enough that I consider this forum like a home and haven since WC isn't showing here where I am.

Again I never meant to offend anyone with that nor was I being insensitive. As I said earlier, wasn't sure where to put it...and I had been burned too many times about talking about Neal and Sara so I thought the NS thread was a safe place to post it.

Don't worry nina65. I am newbie, too, and believe me I have my share of errors, mistakes when posting here. Let's charge it to our excitement for Neal & Sara on S4.

#490 nina65

nina65

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 10:26 PM

Don't worry nina65. I am newbie, too, and believe me I have my share of errors, mistakes when posting here. Let's charge it to our excitement for Neal & Sara on S4.

No worries. I guess the one thing that was on my mind when I read those was that I would have loved to have a conversation with Neal-Sara fans about how they feel about what JE said while waiting for S4. I conversation that will not be tainted by Sara haters because I really just wanted to talk casually about what was said without having really to deal with the anti-Sara barbs (well at least it would be at minimum if it was in the NS thread). That was foremost in my mind and nothing more. There really aren't a lot of people I can chat with about the show that is why I check the forum often.

Edited by nina65, 10 March 2012 - 10:40 PM.

#491 Duffy

Duffy

Dog Mom

• Members
  • 10,369 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 10:58 PM

You didn't offend me or anyone I'm sure. People just get so excited and eager for the show to return and forget that as much as they want to know everything right now, some of us don't. Don't worry about it. No big deal.

#492 whiteOn

whiteOn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 12:10 AM

I like how Neal and Sara is slow in getting together after the breakup. The longer they know each other the stronger and more meaningful it will be the second time around.

Posted Image

Edited by whiteOn, 14 March 2012 - 12:28 AM.

Posted Image

#493 Jm203321

Jm203321

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 01:39 PM

I like how Neal and Sara is slow in getting together after the breakup. The longer they know each other the stronger and more meaningful it will be the second time around.

Posted Image

Very truePosted Image

#494 Yara

Yara

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 04:58 PM

*sigh* I need my Neal & Sara fix.... In fact I need my WC fix, I mean... I can't focus ALL my time on school right? Pff, that'd be crazy!

"Smile! It's the second best thing you can do with your Lips."

#495 Jm203321

Jm203321

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 09:09 AM

*sigh* I need my Neal & Sara fix.... In fact I need my WC fix, I mean... I can't focus ALL my time on school right? Pff, that'd be crazy!

I've been watching again Neal & Sara eps Seasons 2&3Posted Image

#496 Pandandrum

Pandandrum

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:09 PM

Posted Image

I agree! My only complaint the first time around was that things moved too fast and they were in mushy territory when I wasn't quite finished enjoying the snark. I'm ready for a slower progression this time. Plus, I'd like to see them as endgame, and we all know that, in order for that to happen, they have to have a lot of obstacles from now until then. And I hope "then" is a LONG TIME AWAY, because obviously I want the show to last for years and years.
"It seems hope is right around the corner, but I've got some disorder that pushes straight instead. The worse the sin is, the more the consequences, the more I'm on a mission to tally-ho ahead." - Levi Weaver

#497 Yara

Yara

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 05:43 AM

That's a great substitute, but it'll only go so far.... I want NEW adventures and NEW banter and NEW eye-sex scenes! :D

I agree! My only complaint the first time around was that things moved too fast and they were in mushy territory when I wasn't quite finished enjoying the snark. I'm ready for a slower progression this time. Plus, I'd like to see them as endgame, and we all know that, in order for that to happen, they have to have a lot of obstacles from now until then. And I hope "then" is a LONG TIME AWAY, because obviously I want the show to last for years and years.

Amen to that!

"Smile! It's the second best thing you can do with your Lips."

#498 whiteOn

whiteOn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 01:15 PM

That's a great substitute, but it'll only go so far.... I want NEW adventures and NEW banter and NEW eye-sex scenes! :D

New adventures... in a new location. She discovers where Neal is (through Peter) and goes to him to see if he's ok. There's no rekindling of the romance but just one of the
things they go through to bring them closer.

Posted Image

#499 Craquelure

Craquelure

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 07:33 PM

I have been doing the same :)

I think it's a good storyline so far. At first it was passion, then came the question of where is this all going, til finally being able to open the door to trust. However, how that trust is now going to develop is anyone's guess. It is kind of funny how they are both the same yet so different. They have both been burnt in the past and to trust someone again is hard. I am sure it will be a work in progress. I just want season 4 to start. :unsure:<_<

"Choices are sacrifices, and inevitably that means giving up something that you want for something that you want more." - Clinton Jones

"If you want a happy ending, it depends on where you stop the story." - Orson Wells

Neal: You know, friends go out occasionally
Sara: They do don't they...maybe you should give me a call sometime.

#500 Duffy

Duffy

Dog Mom

• Members
  • 10,369 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 08:20 PM

I think it's a good storyline so far. At first it was passion, then came the question of where is this all going, til finally being able to open the door to trust. However, how that trust is now going to develop is anyone's guess. It is kind of funny how they are both the same yet so different. They have both been burnt in the past and to trust someone again is hard. I am sure it will be a work in progress. I just want season 4 to start. :unsure:<_<

One of my very favorite scenes between Neal and Sara has to have been in Judgement Day when he admitted stealing the Raphael. The way she grabbed him and kissed him was great! :lol: He looked completely surprised.

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved