• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 kat05185

kat05185

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 11:22 AM

I don't watch USA anymore since Monk ended it was my favorite show. How many people would like to see a return of the show. The creator((Andy Breckman) and the writers could collaberate on how to return the show despite the finale. I agree with others that Dale the wale should have been implicated in the murder somehow(even as an accomplice.\

#2 Monkwriter

Monkwriter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 762 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 11:47 AM

I don't watch USA anymore since Monk ended it was my favorite show. How many people would like to see a return of the show. The creator((Andy Breckman) and the writers could collaberate on how to return the show despite the finale. I agree with others that Dale the wale should have been implicated in the murder somehow(even as an accomplice.\

Unfortunately we have to face facts. They will not bring Monk back. Tony doesn't want to do it anymore. Give him a break. They may do an occasional movie. Read the books. Maybe they'll allow other others to write them.
Sluth channel airs Monk daily and has Monk marathons.

Adrian to Natalie, "I'd rather have male bonding with you."

#3 monkchik693

monkchik693

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,600 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 07:55 PM

Unfortunately we have to face facts. They will not bring Monk back. Tony doesn't want to do it anymore. Give him a break. They may do an occasional movie. Read the books. Maybe they'll allow other others to write them.
Sluth channel airs Monk daily and has Monk marathons.

^ Yeah! What they said!

We all want Monk to come back, but it's not gonna happen so there's no use crying about it. Don't cry because it's over, smile becasue it happened, y'know? :)

"Everyone seems normal until you get to know them."

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved