5 replies to this topic

#1 Ranger10

Ranger10

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 01:07 AM

Hi,

What was the name of the sound track that was the season one instrumental theme?

What was the name of the artist?

Why didn't you put that theme oon the sound track?

Ranger 10 Out.

#2 Trigger_Happy

Trigger_Happy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 04:23 AM

Do you mean the instrumental piece used during the opening montage (the "My name is Michael Westen, I used to be a spy..." part)? If so, it's by the Burn Notice composer John Dickson and you can listen to that track, and some others, here: http://www.johndicksonmusic.com/
Just click Film/TV and then the Burn Notice poster and the song I believe you're after is "Main Title - When You're Burned".
I hope that helps :)

#3 Ranger10

Ranger10

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 07:09 PM

Hi,

What was the name of the sound track that was the season one instrumental theme?

What was the name of the artist?

Why didn't you put that theme oon the sound track?

Ranger 10 Out.

#4 Ranger10

Ranger10

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 07:29 PM

Hello,

Thank you for the fast response.

The theme I was referring to was the one that accompanied the "Action Montage" from Season One on Disk 4 of the DVD collection.

It's a straight instrumental and I believe it to be as good a sound track as the origional theme from Miami Vice really.

Frankly, I think the Band Muse basically stole the sound track for it's song "Uprising."

I was amazed that the theme was not on the sound track CD released at the end of season one.

I'd really like to get this theme in a .WAV format.

Ranger10 out.

Do you mean the instrumental piece used during the opening montage (the "My name is Michael Westen, I used to be a spy..." part)? If so, it's by the Burn Notice composer John Dickson and you can listen to that track, and some others, here: http://www.johndicksonmusic.com/
Just click Film/TV and then the Burn Notice poster and the song I believe you're after is "Main Title - When You're Burned".
I hope that helps :)

#5 Trigger_Happy

Trigger_Happy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 08:19 PM

Hello,

Thank you for the fast response.

The theme I was referring to was the one that accompanied the "Action Montage" from Season One on Disk 4 of the DVD collection.

It's a straight instrumental and I believe it to be as good a sound track as the origional theme from Miami Vice really.

Frankly, I think the Band Muse basically stole the sound track for it's song "Uprising."

I was amazed that the theme was not on the sound track CD released at the end of season one.

I'd really like to get this theme in a .WAV format.

Ranger10 out.

Ok, now I know what song you're looking for :) It's "Heavy Leather" by Beamish/Valentine. Yeah it was a shame they didn't put it on the soundtrack, it's a really great song. You can listen to it here: but as for where to get the song in .WAV, I'm not sure.

#6 Ranger10

Ranger10

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 03:29 PM

Hey thank you for the link!

I wrote the review on the Sound Track (2 Star) on Amazon. It amazed me they didn't catch the popularity of this tune and put it on the CD. That must have cost the BN Team a lot of sales.

Perhaps they can correct that with a new soundtrack release. There would be aerobics babes boogying to it nationwide!

BTW you seem to be an expert on the finer points of BN products, are you part of the cast or crew?

Ok, now I know what song you're looking for :) It's "Heavy Leather" by Beamish/Valentine. Yeah it was a shame they didn't put it on the soundtrack, it's a really great song. You can listen to it here: but as for where to get the song in .WAV, I'm not sure.

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved