9 replies to this topic

#1 USA_Admin

USA_Admin

Forum Admin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 06:54 PM

We have several new games & quizzes on the In Plain Sight website this season. Check them out:

Marshall's Minutia 3 - Marshall is back with another interactive quiz of semi-useless information.

S.A.F.E. - Special Agent Field Evaluation - Test your driving and shooting skills to see if you can make it as a Marshal.

In Plain Sight Office - Take an interactive peek at the WitSec office. New stuff added weekly.

Hidden In Plain Sight - Find the hidden objects in each scene. New scenes every week.

Witness Identity Generator - Protected witnesses need a new name and backstory... answer a few simple questions and get a new identity of your own.

Season 2 Trivia - How well do you remmeber the events of Season 2? Take this quiz and find out.

USANetwork.com Admin

#2 tvspaz626

tvspaz626

Super Psych-O

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,628 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 01:14 AM

i had so much fun w/these
i still cant get above 80% on marshall's minutia but i purposefully got 0% to see what he said and it was PRETTY hilarious!

i got 12/12 on the S2 Quiz b/c i watched the entire 2nd season in a week last week so it was fresh in my memory. it called me a cheater. i found that hilarious and sad b/c i didnt cheat! hahah

also, the witness identity generator told me i was moving to Deltona, Florida which would be a problem because my grandma lives IN deltona and my aunt lives 10 minutes away in the town over. i thought it was funny that it chose that town out of all the towns in the US. what are the odds?? hahah so...i guess i'll have to do it again one day and see if i get a different result

Posted Image

Head Pineapple-Sitter for the CMP2

Posted Image

My YouTube page. Mostly Psych related
My Twitter: jvento

#3 cindalala

cindalala

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 01:31 PM

These new games are a blast! Thank you for updating these, and I especially like minutia #3.

#4 Bittersweet418

Bittersweet418

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 09:38 PM

Minutia is hilarious. Always a blast!

#5 nastalie

nastalie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 12:36 PM

anyone else having problems with entering both the sweepstakes on the in plain sight

#6 Bittersweet418

Bittersweet418

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 10:42 PM

^^ not for me. Have you tried again? What Sort of errors are you having?

#7 MarryStone

MarryStone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 03:44 AM

Marshall's Minutia is a good game, I have it on my pc

#8 19kathy53

19kathy53

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 03:02 PM

We have several new games & quizzes on the In Plain Sight website this season. Check them out:

Marshall's Minutia 3 - Marshall is back with another interactive quiz of semi-useless information.

S.A.F.E. - Special Agent Field Evaluation - Test your driving and shooting skills to see if you can make it as a Marshal.

In Plain Sight Office - Take an interactive peek at the WitSec office. New stuff added weekly.

Hidden In Plain Sight - Find the hidden objects in each scene. New scenes every week.

Witness Identity Generator - Protected witnesses need a new name and backstory... answer a few simple questions and get a new identity of your own.

Season 2 Trivia - How well do you remmeber the events of Season 2? Take this quiz and find out.

#9 19kathy53

19kathy53

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 03:02 PM

#10 19kathy53

19kathy53

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 03:07 PM

I registered on usa and am trying to get onto the ips game. I click on the link to go to the game where you find an object but the screen takes me to the home page. What am i doing wrong?

Reply to this topic

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved