6783 replies to this topic

#6501 Pamela11

Pamela11

SHOOT THE MOON

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,776 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:08 AM

Oh, I'm blushing.  Thanks for recommending my story!  The final chapter of By the Book will be posted on March 9th.  And now the pressure mounts to make sure it sparkles, too.  :)

In addition to the AO3 link, it's also available here: https://www.fanficti...0/1/By-the-Book

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I love your series! They are marvelous; original, entertaining, and addictive. Kudos to you.  :) 

New story from Sholio!

I'm reading it now!

http://archiveofouro...g/works/1265761

Sholio shines again! I couldn't stop reading that one ... her ability to portray the deep affection between the characters, without being saccharin, is always a winner. Great story. 

I caught a few more I'd like to recommend:

That's What Friends Are For: http://whitecollarfi...om/1153263.html  by dennih23 

Neal brings Diana and Theo to June's to escape a storm. 

Next chapter from The Getaway Plane https://www.fanficti...e-Getaway-Plane

Peter and Neal lost in the desert.

PBASBanner62.jpg

#6502 Pokeyshadow

Pokeyshadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,614 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 01:47 PM

I definitely do not want them to drag out Neal being rescued or escaping from his kidnappers, especially if we don't get a full season.  I want to enjoy a final season of the boys working together, not being kept apart.  And I definitely do not want Neal being a helpless victim either, that's for sure!  In my "perfect world" he will be freed by a combination of Peter figuring out where he is, and Neal himself figuring out an escape plan.  And in that same perfect world, Peter's automatic reaction will not be that Neal ran. He will immediately realize that something fishy happened

------------

I agree about dragging this out. If it's the last season they can eliminate the trust issue and the season arc and just do a weekly case with lots of good banter between Neal and Peter. At the end Peter joins his wife in DC and Neal goes free....maybe with a hint of Neal's future plans.

#6503 ansel

ansel

• Members
  • 8,131 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 03:23 PM

------------

I agree about dragging this out. If it's the last season they can eliminate the trust issue and the season arc and just do a weekly case with lots of good banter between Neal and Peter. At the end Peter joins his wife in DC and Neal goes free....maybe with a hint of Neal's future plans.

Sounds absolutely perfect to me!!  Especially if the hint of Neal's future plans includes a continuing friendship with Peter.

boys+are+back+in+town+copy.jpg

#6504 ansel

ansel

• Members
  • 8,131 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 04:02 PM

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that I wanted El involved in the actual investigation.  I don't want that either.   I just want her concerned about Neal.  In Diamond Exchange, she went to the hospital to keep Mozzie company.  If she can be concerned about Mozzie, she can be concerned about Neal.  In fact, I'd like June to be in the episode too.  I just want everyone to be concerned about Neal and helping out in their own way.

Well if El and Peter are supposed to be the family Neal never had it would be natural for her to worry and help in any way she could. She was trying in the latter episodes of the season to reconcile Neal and Peter.

If we see Elizabeth in S6, I actually wouldn't be surprised if she is "anti-Neal" again.  It was very easy for her to be nice towards him in S5 because things were going great for Peter and life was good for her.  Peter got his promotion, she got to enjoy his pretty new car, and they were going to make their big move to D.C.  She probably figured Neal wouldn't "complicate" her life anymore.  Well, now Neal has "ruined" everything again, and things are no longer going according to her plan anymore.  So I really wonder what her reaction will be if she is around at all.

Edited by ansel, 05 March 2014 - 04:03 PM.

#6505 Jet44

Jet44

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 04:04 PM

I mainly just want our boys trusting and adoring each other and working with each other again. I want that joy and love that followed Cape Verde. He can be helpless and rescued by Peter, he can fight his way out, or they can brainiac the whole thing together. I just want trust and friendship.

I really want to see Neal free, but happy and still connected to Peter in some important way. As a paid FBI consultant, as an artist, running a high-end security company....I'd love for them to show that Neal, with his skill and talent, has more choices beyond poverty and being a criminal. He could be a very well paid honest man. That would be a happy ending for Peter as well, considering he's put his heart and soul into giving Neal the best possible shot at being free and not having to be a fugitive.

#6506 ansel

ansel

• Members
  • 8,131 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 05:25 PM

I mainly just want our boys trusting and adoring each other and working with each other again. I want that joy and love that followed Cape Verde. He can be helpless and rescued by Peter, he can fight his way out, or they can brainiac the whole thing together. I just want trust and friendship.

I really want to see Neal free, but happy and still connected to Peter in some important way. As a paid FBI consultant, as an artist, running a high-end security company....I'd love for them to show that Neal, with his skill and talent, has more choices beyond poverty and being a criminal. He could be a very well paid honest man. That would be a happy ending for Peter as well, considering he's put his heart and soul into giving Neal the best possible shot at being free and not having to be a fugitive.

I think this is how most of us would like to see the show end - well actually, I'd rather the show not end, but since we know it's going to, this is how we'd like to see it happen.  I only hope and pray the writers feel the same way we do!!

#6507 SMARSH

SMARSH

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,378 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 05:53 PM

___________________________________________________________________________________

Agree ... I also want Neal to find true love and have the life his romantic heart has dreamed of ... he can be vulnerable but not helpless ... when he is rescued ... a little hurt would be good too!

Posted Image

#6508 ansel

ansel

• Members
  • 8,131 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 07:51 PM

___________________________________________________________________________________

Agree ... I also want Neal to find true love and have the life his romantic heart has dreamed of ... he can be vulnerable but not helpless ... when he is rescued ... a little hurt would be good too!

########################

A little hurt would be fantastic!!

#6509 Pokeyshadow

Pokeyshadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,614 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:23 PM

Sounds absolutely perfect to me!!  Especially if the hint of Neal's future plans includes a continuing friendship with Peter.

-----------

Oh, the friendship part is a given for me. We saw in the last episode that I can't watch again until S6 is a given... you saw them both say they'd keep in touch and I do believe they will. I would love to see a glimpse of that friendship play out. Maybe they can jump a head a little in the last ten minutes and you can see them going to a game or something....

#6510 SMARSH

SMARSH

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,378 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 09:42 PM

I was so craving a good hurt / comfort read that I went back and reread some of Bella Harves's fanfiction.  She writes fantastic hurt/comfort ... Peter / Neal bromance. 

Wishing for a new Henri the LOL Cat fanfiction. Maybe Henri learns about April Fool's Day and play some pranks.

Posted Image

#6511 Pamela11

Pamela11

SHOOT THE MOON

• Members
  • 8,776 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 05:22 PM

Hey ... check out all these great stories for our beloved Kanarek:

http://whitecollarhc...6.html#comments

Hope you feel better soon, my friend.

GetWellFest_banner.png

PBASBanner62.jpg

#6512 Starliam

Starliam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 06:41 PM

I'm reading them now. I'm sorry for Kanarek, I hope you'll be okay soon!

#6513 Pokeyshadow

Pokeyshadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,614 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 08:26 AM

Kanarek, I hope you feel better soon.

#6514 ansel

ansel

• Members
  • 8,131 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 11:16 AM

I'm looking forward to checking out all the stories.  Feel better Kanarek!

#6515 fab50s

fab50s

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,022 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 12:53 PM

Kanarek hope you feel better soon. As a recipient of your kindness and generosity on a number of occasions I'll be thinking of you.

Edited by fab50s, 08 March 2014 - 12:53 PM.

#6516 WCFan

WCFan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,094 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 09:48 PM

Kanarek - sorry to hear you aren't feeling well.  Hope you feel better soon!

#6517 SMARSH

SMARSH

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,378 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 11:16 PM

Hey ... check out all these great stories for our beloved Kanarek:

http://whitecollarhc...6.html#comments

Hope you feel better soon, my friend.

GetWellFest_banner.png

Sending lots of get well soon wishes your way.  Hope that you are feeling better soon.  Take care and God bless

Posted Image

#6518 ansel

ansel

• Members
  • 8,131 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 09:58 AM

Sweet, kind of heart wrenching story posted for kanarek.  I loved it.

http://whitecollarfi...om/1155579.html

#6519 Pokeyshadow

Pokeyshadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,614 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 03:50 PM

Sweet, kind of heart wrenching story posted for kanarek.  I loved it.

http://whitecollarfi...om/1155579.html

------

This was kind of sweet but also sad. Here's one of Neal in trouble...of course.

http://frith-in-thor...com/121537.html

#6520 ansel

ansel

• Members
  • 8,131 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 05:47 PM

------

This was kind of sweet but also sad. Here's one of Neal in trouble...of course.

http://frith-in-thor...com/121537.html

---------------------------------

Yep, that was a good one too.

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved