• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 bhfcbabe

bhfcbabe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 11:40 AM

I happen to be in Vancouver visiting, and I'd like to drop by a few familiar psych locations. Does anyone know where these sites might be?

#2 sliceopineapple

sliceopineapple

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 11:55 AM

I happen to be in Vancouver visiting, and I'd like to drop by a few familiar psych locations. Does anyone know where these sites might be?

Well definitely hit the pier and the "psych office" which is really a museum like a little down the street from the pier. And I know they used that museum in Vancouver with the crab statue. I think it's called the Museum of Vancouver but I could be wrong. And they said the police station is filmed at a Youth Hostel. Idk which one tho. Those are all the ones I know.

I am VERY jealous of your trip. I've been begging anyone to go with me to see all this stuff but no one will go. :( I guess I'll have to live vicariously through you! Let us know which ones you're able to see! Have fun!!!!!!!!!

Edited by sliceopineapple, 19 March 2010 - 12:04 PM.

That's common knowledge, Shawn. People know that.

Who? People in Charlton Heston's house?

Yes. And?....Yo mama.

#3 FanDelFlavor

FanDelFlavor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 11:04 PM

White Rock Mufflers on Marine Dr was used for part of the Greatest Adventure in the History of Basic Cable. Also on Marine Dr is the Psych office exterior- White Rock Museum and Archives. Both addresses can be found by Googling- and you can get a sneak peek (before actually going there) by plugging the addresses into Google maps and then going to street view. Hope that helps! Have a great trip- take some awesome pictures! :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Lassiter: "We found prints-"
Shawn: "Was he in a "Little Red Corvette"?"
Gus: "Or "Under the Cherry Moon"?"
Lassiter: "We found finger-prints!"

Gus: "Are you crazy?"
Shawn: "I wouldn't say crazy. Maybe an eccentric who looks good in jeans."

Juliet: "Detective Lassiter is literally on fire today."
Shawn: "Literally on fire" as in Michael Jackson in the Pepsi commercial, or as in a misuse of the word "literally?"

#4 bhfcbabe

bhfcbabe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 12:17 AM

Thanks for the help! If anyone has more places let me know! I'll try to put up my pictures!

#5 tvspaz626

tvspaz626

Super Psych-O

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,628 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 01:02 AM

the location for shawn's laundromat apartment is 12159 sullivan street, surrey bc

henry's house is half a mile away at (approx) 2746 o'hara lane in surrey. (ohara!! i bet that was NOT a coincidence. :P)

*edit* just remember that one or both may be private residences, so be discrete when visiting and try not to bother anyone. :)

Edited by tvspaz626, 20 March 2010 - 01:02 AM.

Posted Image

Head Pineapple-Sitter for the CMP2

Posted Image

My YouTube page. Mostly Psych related
My Twitter: jvento

#6 swim_psych_717

swim_psych_717

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 11:55 PM

the location for shawn's laundromat apartment is 12159 sullivan street, surrey bc

henry's house is half a mile away at (approx) 2746 o'hara lane in surrey. (ohara!! i bet that was NOT a coincidence. :P)

*edit* just remember that one or both may be private residences, so be discrete when visiting and try not to bother anyone. :)

Ha.... I love how y'all know that(: I used to think they actually filmed in Santa Barbara.
Posted Image

#7 PsychFanSue

PsychFanSue

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 11:54 AM

As of last summer, the sign still said "White Rock Muffler In Historic Santa Barbara" too. :P

Posted Image

As mentioned, Henry's beach house is in Crescent Beach but to see the front of it you have to walk along the walkway on the beach. O'Hara Lane (that cracked me up too, btw) is where the back of the house is, and you can't see much b/c there's a tall fence:

Posted Image

The clock tower from Mr. Yin is downtown, 736 Granville St.

Coffee With Attitude is at 15208 Pacific Ave., White Rock. (Sight for Sore Eyes, as seen in Death Is In the Air, is across the street).

The train station from A Very Juliet Episode is at 1150 Station St. in Vancouver; haven't been there but heard it's not a nice area so be careful.

North Shore Studios, where they film, is in North Van, at 555 Brooksbank Ave.

I've been trying to figure out which park this is (there's no Plecas Park; it's named after a crew member). I think it might be part of Lynn Canyon Park, which is near the studios. Haven't had the chance to check it out though.

Posted Image

*edit* oh, and how did I never notice Shawn's apartment? I've only driven by it a bazillion times. Sheesh. Have to look more closely this summer when I'm up there!

Edited by PsychFanSue, 21 March 2010 - 12:03 PM.

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved