• Please log in to reply
10163 replies to this topic

#1 hbee

hbee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 09:23 PM

So, big question what will happen in upcoming episodes btwn Juliet and Shawn? First, I think the whole thing is BRILLIANT. Shawn always flirts with Juliet, and later we find that she doesn't just like him back, she LOVES him. :) I loved British Columbia: where they went on "The perfect date" I also loved when Shawn joke proposed to Juliet in Public in Rob a bye Baby. Any Favorite scenes or quotes? Any reason Shawn and juliet are (or possibly not) perfect for each other? All ideas are welcome
Hbee- Psychfic

Official Head Detective of the CMP^2
Posted Image
"You cant just steal his clothes. He's not dead."
"I'm not stealing anything... Holy crap! half these clothes are mine! This is my shirt!"

"I just wated to see a dalmation in its natrual habitat."
"Dalmations aren't indigous to firehouses, Gus."

#2 Scoobygang101

Scoobygang101

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 09:42 PM

Something HAS to happen between them in the season finale!! I REALLY hope we see some major SHULES! :wub:

#3 hbee

hbee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 09:44 PM

Something HAS to happen between them in the season finale!! I REALLY hope we see some major SHULES! :wub:

I know right!! I bet the cliffhanger is that Shawn admits hes a fake, (but of course Just to Juliet) :)
Hbee- Psychfic

Posted Image
"I'm not stealing anything... Holy crap! half these clothes are mine! This is my shirt!"

#4 Scoobygang101

Scoobygang101

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 10:02 PM

I know right!! I bet the cliffhanger is that Shawn admits hes a fake, (but of course Just to Juliet) :)

Good thought, but I don't think the writer's would do that in the 4th season. Probably (if they do it at all) it will be at the end of the series. The cliffhanger is not going to be like a 'is he dead or alive?' thing so it makes me think that maybe Juliet and Shawn will kiss and admit their feelings and the episode will end there or something....Hm I just dont know!

#5 hbee

hbee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 10:03 PM

Good thought, but I don't think the writer's would do that in the 4th season. Probably (if they do it at all) it will be at the end of the series. The cliffhanger is not going to be like a 'is he dead or alive?' thing so it makes me think that maybe Juliet and Shawn will kiss and admit their feelings and the episode will end there or something....Hm I just dont know!

Hopefully. Bye bye scooby. PS I love that show too :)
Hbee- Psychfic

Posted Image

#6 pinkberryjetagirl

pinkberryjetagirl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 10:27 PM

Im really beginning to wonder if there will be time for that in the finale. I think (for no other reason than it would make sense to me, i dont know anything yall dont) that the juliet crying pic is at the end of the ep so she would have to get over whatever is wrong pretty quickly inorder to have a shules moment.

I really think the cliffhanger is going to be something bad. Not a shules cliffhanger, because honestly whats bad about that? I think this will have a somber-er...somberer?... less happy(there that works) ending.
Outside, by your doorstep, in a worn out suit and tie, Ill wait for you to come down. Where you'll find me, where we'll shine...

Yang: Do you want to know what it is, or do you want to be surprised?
Shawn: Let me guess...

Say Hello, Wave Goodbye

Juliet: "I think maybe the best things, the richest things, aren't supposed to come easily. And that sometimes the moments that make the most sense happen when everything else doesn't."

#7 darlow

darlow

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 11:18 PM

I really hope the writers would quit messing with their feelings....all this tension between them is killing their likeability. I really enjoy seeing them enjoy each other's company and work together and be happy and flirty. Maybe Juliet will the flirty one this time--wouldn't that be great to see?! I would also like to see them go undercover again as a couple.....that would be so fun to see!

#8 j7livelaughlove30

j7livelaughlove30

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 11:34 PM

I really hope the writers would quit messing with their feelings....all this tension between them is killing their likeability. I really enjoy seeing them enjoy each other's company and work together and be happy and flirty. Maybe Juliet will the flirty one this time--wouldn't that be great to see?! I would also like to see them go undercover again as a couple.....that would be so fun to see!

I think in some ways they need to go through all the tension in order to move forward in their relationship, but i agree: i like it when they're flirting and i miss that. i also really want to see Jules be the flirty one, or at least for her to show that she still likes him especially now that she knows how he feels. And love the idea of them going undercover as a couple again. I'd like to see them both getting too deep into their undercover characters :)

Juliet: What I'm saying is that I think, maybe, the best things, the richest things aren't supposed to come easily, and that sometimes the moments that make the most sense happen when everything else doesn't and, well, I think you deserve more than popcorn tonight.

Shawn: I didn't wait for my decoder ring or my Frankenberry action figure when I was a kid, so what am I waiting for now? All I know is that I don't wanna miss out on the prize.

#9 housefrk

housefrk

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 12:20 AM

I honestly think that there's a very really (and scary) chance that we'll have to wait for the premiere for their big moment, like, after everything's be resolved and all. I really hope not, they're in such a good place. It almost seems too convenient for them to not do anything. I hope I'm worng. I don't want to wait five months, not for this. It's been such a long four seasons already.

Posted Image

#10 j7livelaughlove30

j7livelaughlove30

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 12:29 AM

I honestly think that there's a very really (and scary) chance that we'll have to wait for the premiere for their big moment, like, after everything's be resolved and all. I really hope not, they're in such a good place. It almost seems too convenient for them to not do anything. I hope I'm worng. I don't want to wait five months, not for this. It's been such a long four seasons already.

I know what you mean I kind of have the same feeling... well, I think there will probably be a big moment in the finale (i hope!) but i feel like in season 5 they still won't be "together" and there will be even more obstacles and stuff.. hopefully not though, because i dont think they can go much longer with the "will they wont they" thing. I really hope we get something big in the finale though

Juliet: What I'm saying is that I think, maybe, the best things, the richest things aren't supposed to come easily, and that sometimes the moments that make the most sense happen when everything else doesn't and, well, I think you deserve more than popcorn tonight.

Shawn: I didn't wait for my decoder ring or my Frankenberry action figure when I was a kid, so what am I waiting for now? All I know is that I don't wanna miss out on the prize.

#11 sliceopineapple

sliceopineapple

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 12:35 AM

I know what you mean I kind of have the same feeling... well, I think there will probably be a big moment in the finale (i hope!) but i feel like in season 5 they still won't be "together" and there will be even more obstacles and stuff.. hopefully not though, because i dont think they can go much longer with the "will they wont they" thing. I really hope we get something big in the finale though

Didn't they say that they would only actually get together in the series finale? I don't know if they'll still hold to that but I thought that was their decision at one point. And I have to say I agree with that. I mean, I'm all for Shules, don't get me wrong! But....idk I just feel like if they actually officially got together the show would suffer. The flirting and everything would kind of stop. Just speaking from experience with other shows, it seems like getting rid of the sexual/romantic tension seems to make it kinda pointless.

And I agree with the fact that they can't keep going with the "will they, won't they" thing. Although it never fails to entertain me, it probably won't hold flip-floppy fans hooked. I think they're just going to have to take a new approach without getting them together. I don't know how they would do that though.

I know a TON of you are going to disagree with me on this. Understandable. I believe I am in the minority. It's just my opinion. And it's mostly based on other shows. I just love this show too much to even consider the possibility of it suffering. :)

That's common knowledge, Shawn. People know that.

Who? People in Charlton Heston's house?

Yes. And?....Yo mama.

#12 MonaMe7780

MonaMe7780

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 05:57 PM

I don't know, I think it'll happen long before that. Finding out that the person you love has been lying to you for 7 or 8 seasons (at least I hope we get that many!) is a pretty big admission, something it would take more than an episode to get over. And a real, serious relationship between Shawn and Juliet can never truly start with that lie hanging over their heads. Steve Franks said Shawn will make a big decision regarding Juliet in season 5, and I'm 99% sure it'll be Shawn coming clean to Jules that he's not really a psychic. It might take her some time to process all that, but I'm sure that in the end, she'll recognize his value to the department (and her own feelings for him!) and keep his secret. Now by the time the show ends, Shawn will likely come clean to EVERYONE about not being psychic, but Jules will definitely find out first!

Edited by MonaMe7780, 24 February 2010 - 05:59 PM.

#13 Shulesrocks

Shulesrocks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 06:55 PM

Steve Franks said Shawn will make a big decision regarding Juliet in season 5.

Actually that is incorrect, what Steve Franks said that the big choice that Shawn makes regarding Juliet is THIS season, not next season, what he said about season 5 was that he has DEFINITIVE plans for Shawn and Juliet. Also James Roday has talked about this in two recent interviews, last month, here are the quotes:

Spoiler:
Question: I need some Psych dirt, ASAP. Are we going to see any Shawn/Juliet action this spring? –Hope
Ausiello:

Sure sounds like it. “Shawn and Juliet will continue their long twisted journey toward each other’s arms,” says Psych creator Steve Franks. “The two will get very close, more than once this season, leading Shawn to make a big choice that will mean much more than will-they-or-wont-they.” –Steve Franks
Jan. 06 - 2010

Matt: What about with Juliet? Do you see the two of them continue to have this "relationship" that doesn't happen?

James: You know, it's derivative of a lot of other shows who have done that..."Moonlighting" and "Cheers." I know Steve [Franks] is a big fan of "Moonlighting." It has been proven that it can be done effectively; it can also be done poorly. All I care about since that's the direction we went is that whatever we end up doing is good. I think we're getting pretty close to having to do something. It's time to--for lack of a better term--poop or get off the pot. I think we're going to have to poop soon; hopefully it's firm, solid poop--what can I say? –James Roday
Jan. 12 - 2010

Q: I had forgotten about the close talking scene from I think it was in season two with you and Juliet where you almost kiss. And I was wondering if we were going to get any more scenes like that. I know Abigail’s coming back and I was wondering if you were going to move forward with her or if we’d see you getting closer to Juliet?

James Roday: Well, I can tell you that our, our dear show creator Mr. Franks has sort of ambiguously informed us that he does have, that he does have sort of definitive plans for Shawn and Juliet in season five, which we haven’t started yet. As far as the stretch run here in season four, I think it’s a little more tangled up and there’s lots of different moving pieces and like you said Abigail’s floating around in there and we’re going to, well it’s complicated you know, it’s, it’s complicated for a little while longer. –James Roday
Jan. 22 - 2010

Now i'm not sure if Shawn's big choice was what happened with Juliet last week where he chose to tell her how he feels, but then got scared, or if there is more to come in the finale. I am almost certain there will be something but if not we are definitely close to something happening, next season without a doubt!! :D

The way i see it is that they are at the point now where something has to happen, even James has said it himself. The way these two feel about each other they can never be “just friends” plus they know that it would ruin the dynamic between the characters and the fans would hate that, also they could never have them hate each other because fans would hate that also, so for my money the only way to go is a relationship, and i think they will do this but in an original exciting way that only Psych can do it. Just because they are a couple it does not mean that there wouldn't be problems, or tension, they can make it really interesting, funny, romantic, sweet, and what about Shawn coming clean to her about being a fake Psychic, that will certainly bring some tension, especially if they are already together.

The amount of fun they can have with this is just as interesting if not more so than their current situation.

While everyone loves the sexual tension and the will-they-wont-they aspect of Shawn and Juliet's relationship, just how much longer can they realistically keep doing that without it losing credibility, can they seriously drag this out through another 2, 3 or even 4 more seasons without driving the fans crazy, there has to be some progress for it to be real, they can't just stay in the same place until the end of the series, they have to move their relationship to the next level and that is what i think will happen next season.

I personally think that they will do a beautiful job with the “Shules” relationship next season and the show will benefit for it. I say to all the skeptics out there that are worried, that they should have more faith in the writers and the actors because they haven't let us down yet, i think it is very wrong and also an insult to their creativity and talent to assume that this show will go the way others have gone when the male and female leads get together.

Have more faith, they are going to do a wonderful job and James and Maggie have a chemistry both on and off screen that is a pure joy to watch, and that can only ever be beneficial to the show. Not putting them together would be a huge mistake, and i do not think they are going to run that risk.

I think that a Shawn and Juliet relationship is going to happen and soon!!! :D

Sorry it was a long post but everybody on here knows how passionate i am about getting Shawn and Juliet together.

SHAWN AND JULIET FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!

SHULESROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Shulesrocks, 24 February 2010 - 06:59 PM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#14 swim_psych_717

swim_psych_717

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 07:11 PM

Actually that is incorrect, what Steve Franks said that the big choice that Shawn makes regarding Juliet is THIS season, not next season, what he said about season 5 was that he has DEFINITIVE plans for Shawn and Juliet. Also James Roday has talked about this in two recent interviews, last month, here are the quotes:

Spoiler:
Question: I need some Psych dirt, ASAP. Are we going to see any Shawn/Juliet action this spring? –Hope
Ausiello:

Sure sounds like it. “Shawn and Juliet will continue their long twisted journey toward each other’s arms,” says Psych creator Steve Franks. “The two will get very close, more than once this season, leading Shawn to make a big choice that will mean much more than will-they-or-wont-they.” –Steve Franks
Jan. 06 - 2010

Matt: What about with Juliet? Do you see the two of them continue to have this "relationship" that doesn't happen?

James: You know, it's derivative of a lot of other shows who have done that..."Moonlighting" and "Cheers." I know Steve [Franks] is a big fan of "Moonlighting." It has been proven that it can be done effectively; it can also be done poorly. All I care about since that's the direction we went is that whatever we end up doing is good. I think we're getting pretty close to having to do something. It's time to--for lack of a better term--poop or get off the pot. I think we're going to have to poop soon; hopefully it's firm, solid poop--what can I say? –James Roday
Jan. 12 - 2010

Q: I had forgotten about the close talking scene from I think it was in season two with you and Juliet where you almost kiss. And I was wondering if we were going to get any more scenes like that. I know Abigail’s coming back and I was wondering if you were going to move forward with her or if we’d see you getting closer to Juliet?

James Roday: Well, I can tell you that our, our dear show creator Mr. Franks has sort of ambiguously informed us that he does have, that he does have sort of definitive plans for Shawn and Juliet in season five, which we haven’t started yet. As far as the stretch run here in season four, I think it’s a little more tangled up and there’s lots of different moving pieces and like you said Abigail’s floating around in there and we’re going to, well it’s complicated you know, it’s, it’s complicated for a little while longer. –James Roday
Jan. 22 - 2010

Now i'm not sure if Shawn's big choice was what happened with Juliet last week where he chose to tell her how he feels, but then got scared, or if there is more to come in the finale. I am almost certain there will be something but if not we are definitely close to something happening, next season without a doubt!! :D

The way i see it is that they are at the point now where something has to happen, even James has said it himself. The way these two feel about each other they can never be “just friends” plus they know that it would ruin the dynamic between the characters and the fans would hate that, also they could never have them hate each other because fans would hate that also, so for my money the only way to go is a relationship, and i think they will do this but in an original exciting way that only Psych can do it. Just because they are a couple it does not mean that there wouldn't be problems, or tension, they can make it really interesting, funny, romantic, sweet, and what about Shawn coming clean to her about being a fake Psychic, that will certainly bring some tension, especially if they are already together.

The amount of fun they can have with this is just as interesting if not more so than their current situation.

While everyone loves the sexual tension and the will-they-wont-they aspect of Shawn and Juliet's relationship, just how much longer can they realistically keep doing that without it losing credibility, can they seriously drag this out through another 2, 3 or even 4 more seasons without driving the fans crazy, there has to be some progress for it to be real, they can't just stay in the same place until the end of the series, they have to move their relationship to the next level and that is what i think will happen next season.

I personally think that they will do a beautiful job with the “Shules” relationship next season and the show will benefit for it. I say to all the skeptics out there that are worried, that they should have more faith in the writers and the actors because they haven't let us down yet, i think it is very wrong and also an insult to their creativity and talent to assume that this show will go the way others have gone when the male and female leads get together.

Have more faith, they are going to do a wonderful job and James and Maggie have a chemistry both on and off screen that is a pure joy to watch, and that can only ever be beneficial to the show. Not putting them together would be a huge mistake, and i do not think they are going to run that risk.

I think that a Shawn and Juliet relationship is going to happen and soon!!! :D

Sorry it was a long post but everybody on here knows how passionate i am about getting Shawn and Juliet together.

SHAWN AND JULIET FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!

SHULESROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

I sure hope you're right!!! AWW...anticipation!! And Steve Franks said he would have to make a big choice and there would be one than one thing leading up to that big choice. I really hope the choice isn't to save either Jules or Abigail from Yang in the finale...though that would be dark and creepy like James said....I can sort of seeing that happening
Posted Image

#15 Shulesrocks

Shulesrocks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 07:32 PM

I sure hope you're right!!! AWW...anticipation!! And Steve Franks said he would have to make a big choice and there would be one than one thing leading up to that big choice. I really hope the choice isn't to save either Jules or Abigail from Yang in the finale...though that would be dark and creepy like James said....I can sort of seeing that happening

That wont be it, because it isn't a life or death cliffhanger it is something much more original and smarter, i think it is something that happens to Shawn, my theory is that Juliet gets kidnapped and Shawn rescues her by taking her place (or something along those lines). Also everybody is talking about Abigail as if they are certain that she is going to appear, but i don't even know how or where they are going to fit Abigail in to this episode with everything that is going to happen!!! I am still not that sure that she is even going to be in it, Admin never actually said that she would be back, we are just all assuming it.

Shulesrocks!!!!

Edited by Shulesrocks, 24 February 2010 - 07:34 PM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#16 j7livelaughlove30

j7livelaughlove30

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 07:39 PM

Didn't they say that they would only actually get together in the series finale? I don't know if they'll still hold to that but I thought that was their decision at one point. And I have to say I agree with that. I mean, I'm all for Shules, don't get me wrong! But....idk I just feel like if they actually officially got together the show would suffer. The flirting and everything would kind of stop. Just speaking from experience with other shows, it seems like getting rid of the sexual/romantic tension seems to make it kinda pointless.

And I agree with the fact that they can't keep going with the "will they, won't they" thing. Although it never fails to entertain me, it probably won't hold flip-floppy fans hooked. I think they're just going to have to take a new approach without getting them together. I don't know how they would do that though.

I know a TON of you are going to disagree with me on this. Understandable. I believe I am in the minority. It's just my opinion. And it's mostly based on other shows. I just love this show too much to even consider the possibility of it suffering. :)

I actually do agree with you that they shouldn't get together right away. I don't think they should wait until the series finale because that would be dragging it out way too long, but I dont think they need to get together this season or even next season. They can probably still find some ways to keep the relationship progressing without them being together for another season, but by season 6 i think they should either be already together or very very close to getting together.

I also think that the writers could make a relationship between Shawn and Juliet work well with the show and still keep some tension. I mean, if you just think about Lassiter's reaction to it and them figuring out how to act around each other at work, there could definitely be some comedy. Plus if you look back at episodes like Tuesday the 17th, it kind of seems like they are already a couple just by the way they act around each other, so they could put that dynamic into their relationship and have it work.

#17 Scoobygang101

Scoobygang101

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 08:25 PM

I really think the cliffhanger is going to be something bad. Not a shules cliffhanger, because honestly whats bad about that? I think this will have a somber-er...somberer?... less happy(there that works) ending.

Cliffhanger doesn't have to mean bad thing but I get your point. The writer's will most likely start with the REAL shules stuff in season 5! Some people have been saying it's probably going to be a Yang trilogy and I think that would be cool/scary! :)

#18 Scoobygang101

Scoobygang101

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 08:27 PM

I don't know, I think it'll happen long before that. Finding out that the person you love has been lying to you for 7 or 8 seasons (at least I hope we get that many!) is a pretty big admission, something it would take more than an episode to get over. And a real, serious relationship between Shawn and Juliet can never truly start with that lie hanging over their heads. Steve Franks said Shawn will make a big decision regarding Juliet in season 5, and I'm 99% sure it'll be Shawn coming clean to Jules that he's not really a psychic. It might take her some time to process all that, but I'm sure that in the end, she'll recognize his value to the department (and her own feelings for him!) and keep his secret. Now by the time the show ends, Shawn will likely come clean to EVERYONE about not being psychic, but Jules will definitely find out first!

Hmm I like the way you think :) Cause Shawn will probably find it hard to lie to Juliet if/when they start dating.

#19 Scoobygang101

Scoobygang101

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 08:28 PM

Hopefully. Bye bye scooby. PS I love that show too :)

Bye :)

#20 Willk1989

Willk1989

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 08:41 PM

Hmm I like the way you think :) Cause Shawn will probably find it hard to lie to Juliet if/when they start dating.

This could definitely add a fantastic new dynamic to the show if the production team brings them together before the series finale. I believe they should, because you can only keep interest in the "will they, or won't they" phase for so long. And getting them together earlier would be a nice departure from a very clichéd series ending.
Posted Image

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved