• Please log in to reply
10163 replies to this topic

#81 Gee_Buttersnaps

Gee_Buttersnaps

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 01:47 AM

so, i know this probably sounds redundant... but, im getting really... idk the word... nervous... about the finale... like...

ok, due to the amazing-almost-shawn-spencer-observational-skills of Gee_Buttersnaps... we know Gus is following behind Lassie on the stairs... the stairs that lead to the clocktower... where jules is...

... where's shawn?? :(

did he go save abigail? im afraid, like stated earlier, its gonna be BAM "hey baby i missed you in uganda"-kinda thing & poor jules will end the season once more on a rather dismal note...

i have faith in the actors & directors... but this anticapation is creating unnecessary stress! ahh

if they do do end it with abigail-- i will join you all in nerf-ing my frustration out bahaha jk

how many more days till wednesday???

First, thanks.

Second, while I really knew the answer to your first question (though I'd be tempted to say going after Abigail if the promo is actually telling the truth), but for your second question, 4 days...

Posted Image

#82 Gee_Buttersnaps

Gee_Buttersnaps

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 01:52 AM

Yeah, I know that it is pretty impossible. That's just how I want things to go.

Spoiler:
Are we sure that the cliffhanger leaves us questioning Shawn?

Spoiler:
From Ausiello: (Warning: Pretty spoilerish if you don't know yet)
Spoiler:
"Don’t miss the final two minutes of the March 10 season finale. Let’s just say something happens that will leave you with some big questions about Shawn. Oh, and there’s a somewhat significant death."

Edited by Gee_Buttersnaps, 06 March 2010 - 01:53 AM.

Posted Image

#83 swim_psych_717

swim_psych_717

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 01:53 AM

First, thanks.

Second, while I really knew the answer to your first question (though I'd be tempted to say going after Abigail if the promo is actually telling the truth), but for your second question, 4 days...

I will be so sad if he goes for Abby....I want him to be there for Jules...but if he was there then she would have been in his arms *i wish that was the picture we had!* and if he did go for her then he would have had to be taken. but if we are assuming that the part with him and abby in the promo is after she is releeased (which is assuming she is the other person taken...which would makes sence of why shes wet and scared and leaning away from Shawn) then it wouldn't make sense for Shawn to trade places with Jules unless he escapes....but if he escapes and goes back to Jules how is the cliffhanger about Shawn?
Did that make sense to anybody?
Posted Image

#84 Gee_Buttersnaps

Gee_Buttersnaps

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 01:59 AM

I will be so sad if he goes for Abby....I want him to be there for Jules...but if he was there then she would have been in his arms *i wish that was the picture we had!* and if he did go for her then he would have had to be taken. but if we are assuming that the part with him and abby in the promo is after she is releeased (which is assuming she is the other person taken...which would makes sence of why shes wet and scared and leaning away from Shawn) then it wouldn't make sense for Shawn to trade places with Jules unless he escapes....but if he escapes and goes back to Jules how is the cliffhanger about Shawn?
Did that make sense to anybody?

However, another thing I found in the promo clips is that Shawn also has a towel wrapped on his shoulders, indicating that Shawn's wet too, which sadly reinforces he went after Abigail, especially since (Hitchcock spoiler)
Spoiler:
Vertigo has a water rescue scene, so it'd make sense the other trap would be water-related
. Also, it would work out better this way if they split up. While Shawn cares for both, Lassie cares for Juliet, and while Lassie would risk his neck for anyone, it just seems to work out better. Also, since Abigail, if captured, has nothing to do with this, Shawn would feel responsible and go after her. Though, on the bright note for Shules-shippers, Abigail did not look that happy in the promo. Also, the cliffhanger might not have to do directly with the case (look at my earlier post for more details).

Posted Image

#85 swim_psych_717

swim_psych_717

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 02:04 AM

However, another thing I found in the promo clips is that Shawn also has a towel wrapped on his shoulders, indicating that Shawn's wet too, which sadly reinforces he went after Abigail, especially since (Hitchcock spoiler)

Spoiler:
Vertigo has a water rescue scene, so it'd make sense the other trap would be water-related
. Also, it would work out better this way if they split up. While Shawn cares for both, Lassie cares for Juliet, and while Lassie would risk his neck for anyone, it just seems to work out better. Also, since Abigail, if captured, has nothing to do with this, Shawn would feel responsible and go after her. Though, on the bright note for Shules-shippers, Abigail did not look that happy in the promo. Also, the cliffhanger might not have to do directly with the case (look at my earlier post for more details).

Yeah....I (unfortunatly) have to assume that he goes for Abby....(stupid f****ing evidence stacked up to support it!) But its true that they definetly don't look like their relationship could survive that....(: haaha...I feel evil becuase I am glad that they look extremely awkward(: Well we can also assume that the romance in this episode won't be Shabigail so that (mostly) only leaves Shules! Yay! I think Shules is a way better word then Shabgail. and if you call hr Abby then its Shabby, which is a dead sea lion....hahaah.
Posted Image

#86 BourneAgain

BourneAgain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 970 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 08:44 AM

And then Walter remakes his portal to the alternate universe and brings Shawn back, only for them to be chased by shape-shifting soldiers in need of a new body, but Walter gets them with his giant cold virus. But then, when the other Shawn finally does find Juliet and the kids, Juliet can't help but notice that he's all glimmery. In her surprise, she accidentally turns on a light bulb with her mind. That's when Walter realizes that she was treated with Cortexifan as a child and that she'd better come with him right away or she might get recruited. So he sends her to the alternate universe, where she sees her self as a child, and, upon her return, lashes out at Walter before going to hide in the room she accidentally set on fire with her mind in her childhood. She then feels inadequate because she can't save the world from the aliens due to her newfound inability to feel fear. She is inches away from kissing Peter, I mean Shawn, before having a revelation that saves the world. Yes, it's all coming together!

Kidding...but seriously.

I apologize for my sudden and lengthy Fringe referance.

Way to make my life.

Way to make a Fringe reference. :P
Have you ever wanted to watch an episode in which Shawn, Juliet, and Abigail are trapped in an elevator together?
Or would you rather see Shawn battle the Terminator?
Or is an undercover assignment at the Renaissance Faire sound more interesting to you?
But have you ever wanted to see Shawn have a brother?
And if you loved "Shot in the Dark", you'll love the suspense when Shawn goes up against a group of serial killers!
Check out all of these scripts here!

#87 swim_psych_717

swim_psych_717

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 01:39 PM

So I know that this is like the main question of people on this thread, but I sort of have to say (type) it anyways.....
In the finale do you think that Jules and Shawn will just get reeeally close to getting together like they always do or that they will finally get together?
Posted Image

#88 ChocolatePineapple

ChocolatePineapple

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 02:52 PM

So I know that this is like the main question of people on this thread, but I sort of have to say (type) it anyways.....
In the finale do you think that Jules and Shawn will just get reeeally close to getting together like they always do or that they will finally get together?

I think they will just get really close to get together :mellow: They aren't ready yet and Shaw still has to break up with Abigail <_<
Enjoy your wall!

#89 housefrk

housefrk

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 05:49 PM

They said they would do something definitive next season, not at the end of this season, so think we'll have to wait, but I also think/hope that there's a big moment in store for us in the finale. If not, I'm going to kill someone (figuratively, of course :D)

Posted Image

#90 swim_psych_717

swim_psych_717

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 05:59 PM

They said they would do something definitive next season, not at the end of this season, so think we'll have to wait, but I also think/hope that there's a big moment in store for us in the finale. If not, I'm going to kill someone (figuratively, of course :D)

Yeah, I really do not want to wait until next season though! Lol....I am very impatient and the writers are cruel, cruel geniuses for making us wait....SIGH!
Posted Image

#91 PsychPsycho901

PsychPsycho901

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 11:21 PM

You gotta see that where Shawn has a towel wrapped around his neck he is also obviously telling Abigail something that makes her give him an evil look and walk away from him. I think that might be something like, "I don't think it's going to work between us ...blah blah blah... I love Juilet ...blah blah blah... Good - Bye, Abigal."

...anyways if there was any doubt that Shawn doesn't go after Jules, you will notice that at exactly :20 on the promo you can see Gus' hand on the railing, following Lassie.

Also I stumbled upon this pic
http://www.bscreview...ych/psych-1.jpg

If Shawn was there on the clock tower wouldn't she be crying on his shoulder?

Now as I have screamed many times at the TV, SHAWN is SUCH an IDIOT! <_<

#92 housefrk

housefrk

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 12:03 AM

How great would it be if he said "Goodbye Abigail" at the end? Maybe that line would actually redeem itself

Posted Image

#93 j7livelaughlove30

j7livelaughlove30

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 01:09 AM

How great would it be if he said "Goodbye Abigail" at the end? Maybe that line would actually redeem itself

That would be great :)

I also doubt that Shawn and Jules will get together in the finale, because along with the fact that he still needs closure with Abigail - there just wouldn't be enough time with everything else packed into this episode. Hopefully we do get a good moment between them, which personally I think we will get something because
Spoiler:
Jules gets captured and the way it makes the most sense is if Yin or Yang was trying to get to Shawn - and I think it'll work because when he thought she had Thornburg he did whatever he could to get the cure and attempted to tell her how he felt for her.. so if she gets kidnapped, I think he would definitely be affected... Just thought of something though, what if he feels so guilty that she got kidnapped and almost died, that he tries to distance himself from her in order to protect her? It would make sense, it seems like something he might do - and it could play into the cliffhanger, though I don't really know how..

Juliet: What I'm saying is that I think, maybe, the best things, the richest things aren't supposed to come easily, and that sometimes the moments that make the most sense happen when everything else doesn't and, well, I think you deserve more than popcorn tonight.

Shawn: I didn't wait for my decoder ring or my Frankenberry action figure when I was a kid, so what am I waiting for now? All I know is that I don't wanna miss out on the prize.

#94 InLovewithShawnSpencer

InLovewithShawnSpencer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 834 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 01:15 AM

That would be great :)

I also doubt that Shawn and Jules will get together in the finale, because along with the fact that he still needs closure with Abigail - there just wouldn't be enough time with everything else packed into this episode. Hopefully we do get a good moment between them, which personally I think we will get something because

Spoiler:
Jules gets captured and the way it makes the most sense is if Yin or Yang was trying to get to Shawn - and I think it'll work because when he thought she had Thornburg he did whatever he could to get the cure and attempted to tell her how he felt for her.. so if she gets kidnapped, I think he would definitely be affected... Just thought of something though, what if he feels so guilty that she got kidnapped and almost died, that he tries to distance himself from her in order to protect her? It would make sense, it seems like something he might do - and it could play into the cliffhanger, though I don't really know how..

and i thinking that he is going to blame himself about wat is going to happen to juliet
Posted Image
Shawn: You think I don't want her to be happy? I want her to be happy. But, serious Shawn moment here: I want to be happy too. But, for some reason, I can't imagine that happening without Juliet. How crazy is that?

Shawn: (to Juliet) Take lots of pictures, not of sights; don't take pictures of buildings. Take pictures of moments, cause that's what matters, capture them here (points to his head) and hold onto them here (points to his heart) at least that's what I would do

#95 InLovewithShawnSpencer

InLovewithShawnSpencer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 834 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 02:15 AM

for any toni vbraxton fan out there i was jus thinking of her song unbreak my hear and i came across this vid that remind me of the future of shanw and juls how this could happen int he futer but worse not like in season one spelling be epsiode watch the vid and u will kno what i am talking about
Posted Image
Shawn: You think I don't want her to be happy? I want her to be happy. But, serious Shawn moment here: I want to be happy too. But, for some reason, I can't imagine that happening without Juliet. How crazy is that?

Shawn: (to Juliet) Take lots of pictures, not of sights; don't take pictures of buildings. Take pictures of moments, cause that's what matters, capture them here (points to his head) and hold onto them here (points to his heart) at least that's what I would do

#96 PsychPsycho901

PsychPsycho901

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 07:55 AM

I think we will get something... But I can only wonder what it is! I don't think he's gonna blame himself, I think Mr. Yin was going after Jules and Abigail specifically so Shawn would have to choose. But I knew since I saw the promo they would of course, find a way to save them both. And then I also knew he would go after Abigail.

I hope Lassie saves Jules, then Yin's trap goes in to motion (Right as they save her.) Then the killer calls Shawn thinking Jules is dead and is like "I said you could only save one. You saved Abigail. Now Juliet is dead."
Then Yin hangs up. I would love to see Shawn's re action there. Just to teach him a lesson about Saving Abigail. xD

Abigail has done nothing but be a nonsense. She's just annoying. There couple name even sounds weird. (Shabigal) It sounds like Shabby and Gal.

Oh yeah, as spectulated earlier, there isn't a third guy on the clock tower staircase. I paused it and looked at it for ever and all I could see was Lassie and Gus.

Also at exactly :12 on the promo, Shawn is slightly smiling at Jules on the movie screen.

RANDOM EDIT: I just realized that if Shawn and Jules ever do get together, they wouldn't have to 'stage-kiss' because Lawson and Roday have been dating for the longest time. (I'm sure we all already know that, though. xD)

Edited by PsychPsycho901, 07 March 2010 - 08:15 AM.

#97 BigKitty74

BigKitty74

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 10:26 AM

Yeah, I noticed Shawn smiling. He obviously liked what was on the screen. xD

The video of Abigail wet is taken at the same time that the picture of Jules was taken. So, yeah, I think Shawn goes after Abby. Shawn smiles at Abby from the side. Look at video and you'll see what I mean.

#98 Shulesrocks

Shulesrocks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 11:30 AM

The video of Abigail wet is taken at the same time that the picture of Jules was taken. So, yeah, I think Shawn goes after Abby. Shawn smiles at Abby from the side. Look at video and you'll see what I mean.

I have to say that you are wrong about Shawn smiling at Abigail, i have watched that clip literally hundreds of times and all he does in that clip is place his hand on Abigail's shoulder and she pulls away while he is looking at the ground and you can't even see his mouth, if anything he looks sad and she looks p***ed.

Also can i just say that if you pay close attention to the clip with Juliet on movie screen and then Shawn and Gus sitting in the theatre i am certain that they are from two different scenes because in the clip with Juliet all the seats are empty. My guess is that the scene with Shawn and Gus watching the movie is right at the beginning and because we know that the clip of Juliet in the movie is part of the dream sequence and that scene will probably occur more or less halfway through the episode.

The time frame of this episode must be over two days because they change clothes halfway through the episode, so the transition between one day and the next must be when Shawn has the dream.

Edited by Shulesrocks, 07 March 2010 - 11:17 PM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#99 swim_psych_717

swim_psych_717

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 06:12 PM

Well we had a small discussion about that part earlier.... maybe in the beginning (before he gets Yang's book) him and Gus go to see Psycho in a theatre and Gus is screaming at a part in it and Shawn is laughing at the fakeness and then later in the part with Jules is part of the dream sequence so he is remembering Psycho and seeing Jules in the shower scene....
Posted Image

#100 PsychPsycho901

PsychPsycho901

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 06:44 PM

Well we had a small discussion about that part earlier.... maybe in the beginning (before he gets Yang's book) him and Gus go to see Psycho in a theatre and Gus is screaming at a part in it and Shawn is laughing at the fakeness and then later in the part with Jules is part of the dream sequence so he is remembering Psycho and seeing Jules in the shower scene....

That makes the most sense. As shulesrocks said earlier, in the part where they're in the movie it's full of people. Where it shows Jules, the theater was empty.

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved