• Please log in to reply
10163 replies to this topic

#4901 Zooey

Zooey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 12:18 PM

Of course they had! Shawn tells Juliet in the beginning of IPF that couples are supposed to have their hands all over each other at this stage.

I agree. Idk why it is so important if we viewers know for sure if they had sex or not. It doesnīt change the show.

Spoiler

@Zooey: Here are the links for the Maggie interview (three parts)
interview part1
interview part2
interview part3
Sorry I couldnīt put a link for the psychout in here. But you can look at it on this site in the video section.

thx!
Posted Image
~"Since I met you, I- I've been thinking of getting a car," Shawn Spencer to Juliet O'Hara (Extradition II)
~"Don't take pictures of buildings. Take pictures of moments."- Shawn Spencer to Juliet O'Hara (OMTWO)

#4902 Aneema

Aneema

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,544 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 12:29 PM

I was sort of thinking the same thing. It can't be THAT big of a rule if they've never mentioned it AND no one seemed to have a problem (work wise) with Juliet dating Declan. I too think that Chief Vick probably already knows (we might know more about how she feels if we ever saw her anymore ;)), and I don't think she'll mind. I was sort of hoping that Gus would be over the moon excited for them, but I guess I can understand why he would go on a caramel binge instead. ;) I really, REALLY can't wait until Lassie finds out! It's going to be hilarious. I just really am impressed by the way this relationship has been handled. I think the writers are doing a wonderful job. :D

I do think that rule is being set up as a "complication". And it's going to be exactly as big of a rule as they need it to be to have the maximum amount of fun with :D. Henry/Maddie doesn't count because Jules says clearly that the rule has only been set in place since Shawn outed Lassie. Declan/Jules doesn't really count because he wasn't yet a fixture at the department when he asked her out and stopped working there before they went on their first date.

Edited by Aneema, 21 November 2010 - 12:30 PM.

Posted Image

#4903 Zooey

Zooey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 01:04 PM

@Zooey: Here are the links for the Maggie interview (three parts)
interview part1
interview part2
interview part3

okay, I have a few quick things to say about the Maggie interviews....

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

can someone maybe make me a small Jaggie sig? I want to represent!

can someone 1) give me a perfect quote from Psych for Shules? I'd really like to use it for a project, but i've already use the "take pictures of buildings" one and I can think of another really good one, help?

can someone please post a picture for Shules? just a nice representation of them, i don't care what the picture is (other than it has to be Shules), I just want it to be a nice picture of them. PLEASE!
Posted Image
~"Since I met you, I- I've been thinking of getting a car," Shawn Spencer to Juliet O'Hara (Extradition II)
~"Don't take pictures of buildings. Take pictures of moments."- Shawn Spencer to Juliet O'Hara (OMTWO)

#4904 dana1234

dana1234

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 667 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 01:07 PM

Hasn't the sex question been done to death already? Any more of this and I might have to start a thread just so I can avoid this whole discussion entirely.

I didn't know asking a simple question would cause so much controversy SHEEESSSSHHH.....This is a forum for shules so i was thinking it was okay guess i was wrong.
Posted Image
Shawn: "My license to kill was revoked... problems at the Kazakhstan border. I could give you the details but than I'd have to kill you which I can't do because my license to kill was revoked." :) :)
Shawn: "Since I met you.....Ive been thinking about getting a car" <3
Shawn: " I call this very close talking" :)
THANK YOU SHULESADDICT77 :)

#4905 keenleelovesshules

keenleelovesshules

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 01:08 PM

I always loved them I just hope she can fit in with his dad mom and Gus

Thanks To Afrodite

JULIET FAN FIRST

#4906 Zooey

Zooey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 01:10 PM

I do think that rule is being set up as a "complication". And it's going to be exactly as big of a rule as they need it to be to have the maximum amount of fun with Posted Image. Henry/Maddie doesn't count because Jules says clearly that the rule has only been set in place since Shawn outed Lassie. Declan/Jules doesn't really count because he wasn't yet a fixture at the department when he asked her out and stopped working there before they went on their first date.

1st, I totally get what ya mean by complication and it being as big a problem as they want it to be. That makes perfect sense and totally is what's happening.

2nd, that part about how the department relationships (other than Lassie's) sort of going around the rule with Declan being hired after he asks Juliet out, but finishing the case before their first date and then Henry and Maddie being before the rule. I think that the rule has a nice little challenge for them as a couple, and it'll be fun to see how they get around it until they're found out.

@ keenleelovesshules I think Henry will love Juliet because she's a cop and he already knows her pretty well, I think he'll also be like, you better not hurt her, to Shawn. Then Gus is really in the know with Juliet, I think 1st he'll be on the caramel binge and what not, but then he'll start hanging out with Juliet without Shawn and they'll bond. As for Maddie, I think she'll be treating Shawn like her little boy and be the protecting one and threatening Juliet if she hurts her little boy. idk, but that's just IMO, I could be TOTALLY off, but we'll see!

Edited by Zooey, 21 November 2010 - 01:48 PM.

Posted Image

#4907 maniac_maniac19

maniac_maniac19

President Pro Tempore of the Maniac Fan Club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,484 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 02:16 PM

I didn't know asking a simple question would cause so much controversy SHEEESSSSHHH.....This is a forum for shules so i was thinking it was okay guess i was wrong.

Sorry, there was a huge debate a couple of weeks ago about that very topic. Tempers flared, and everyone pretty much decided that they'd had enough. It's still a bit of a sore spot on this thread.

Posted Image

"Maniac_maniac19, president pro tempore, Maniac Fan Club." - Shawn Spencer

Proud Psych-O since 2006

Psychfic: Pineapple Smoothie

#4908 dana1234

dana1234

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 667 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 02:16 PM

seriously? back down and realize that this IS a forum for Shules and then go and read EVERY page and realize that it HAS been talked about, it HAS been addressed, and it HAS been dealt with. So next time if you're going to get angry for the people who just are tired of the same question, go read the part that we've discussed already and realize where we're coming from.

if ya wanna go back and read it it starts on around page 217 or something and goes for a few pages.

Okay first of all i don't know why your getting all bitchy with me. Some people are new to this forum and do not have time to read over 246 pages. ALSO i went to that page and yes you guys discussed it but it was based on a spoiler and before the new episodes even aired sooo i dunno what you guys are talking about.. But anyhow I am not gonna argue with my fellow Psych-o's just next time you should not freak at people randomly about stupid issues. us PSYCH fans should stick together and capitalizing all your little words do not help whatsoever. :s
Posted Image
Shawn: "My license to kill was revoked... problems at the Kazakhstan border. I could give you the details but than I'd have to kill you which I can't do because my license to kill was revoked." :) :)

#4909 dana1234

dana1234

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 667 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 02:18 PM

Sorry, there was a huge debate a couple of weeks ago about that very topic. Tempers flared, and everyone pretty much decided that they'd had enough. It's still a bit of a sore spot on this thread.

It's okay ;) At least your nice about it which gives me hope on this shules forum. We shouldn't be arguing here anyhow it's aland for all PSYCH-O'S to come together i just asked a simple question trying to figure it out because i was confused but thank you for being nice about it at least :D
Posted Image

#4910 maniac_maniac19

maniac_maniac19

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,484 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 02:21 PM

seriously? back down and realize that this IS a forum for Shules and then go and read EVERY page and realize that it HAS been talked about, it HAS been addressed, and it HAS been dealt with. So next time if you're going to get angry for the people who just are tired of the same question, go read the part that we've discussed already and realize where we're coming from.

if ya wanna go back and read it it starts on around page 217 or something and goes for a few pages.

Calm down, Zooey. Not everyone has enough time to read all of the discussion on this thread, especially since we go through, like, 20 pages a week.

I really don't want to see another fight break out. Why don't we just enjoy the fact that Shawn and Juliet are finally together after five years?

Posted Image

Proud Psych-O since 2006

#4911 maggie1

maggie1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 02:36 PM

Whoa, I was one day offline and you guys wrote a lot! :)

@dana1234: I understand why you don`t read 246 pages... :D Like I said, I was one day off and soooo many stuff been discusse. If I don`t say it before: Welcome on board! :D
Posted Image

Psych-Os all over the world!!!
Greetings from Germany

Posted Image

#4912 ShooshYeah

ShooshYeah

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 02:55 PM

Change of topic because this is going nowhere. I don't wanna skip through a bunch of little fights for the next few pages xP

Have you guys checked out the new features on juliet's desk in the interactive SBPD? :D

You can see a playlist on her iPod and I think the song "Gotta Have You" by "The Weepies" (mostly the chorus) is tooootally how Jules must have felt like when Shawn was dating Abigail and maybe how she still feels because she doesn't wanna lose him again :)

Go check the song out if you can <33

(Totally looove that song and I freaked out when I saw it on her playlist. The same goes for the Belle & Sebastian song xP)
boom boom boom.. obsessive Psych fan!

#4913 maniac_maniac19

maniac_maniac19

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,484 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 03:07 PM

Change of topic because this is going nowhere. I don't wanna skip through a bunch of little fights for the next few pages xP

Have you guys checked out the new features on juliet's desk in the interactive SBPD? :D

You can see a playlist on her iPod and I think the song "Gotta Have You" by "The Weepies" (mostly the chorus) is tooootally how Jules must have felt like when Shawn was dating Abigail and maybe how she still feels because she doesn't wanna lose him again :)

Go check the song out if you can <33

(Totally looove that song and I freaked out when I saw it on her playlist. The same goes for the Belle & Sebastian song xP)

"This Life of Mine" by Jason Falkner (a.k.a. the song that was replaced by "Wild Horses") is also on her playlist. :)

Posted Image

Proud Psych-O since 2006

#4914 shulesaddict77

shulesaddict77

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 826 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 03:24 PM

Wheew, could we all calm down a little bit here.
I understand that dana1234 asked this question and I think that shulesrockz and I gave good reasons why we believe they already had.

@dana1234: Some of the members here are already very long on this thread and I totally understand when you donīt have time to read the whole thread but it helps to learn more about the several members.
I also donīt read the whole thread before I posted here for the first time. But I read the pages since the summer finale and it helped a lot. I think Iīm really obsessed with this couple and I loved to read all those comments.:D
And the whole sex question and should there be really a relationship between Shawn and Juliet and will it ruin the show thing was mentioned on this board several times before and was also well discussed. And we are all serious Shules fan here so some of us might react a little harsh when it comes to defending this thread and the relationship between Shawn and Juliet.

Of course this is a thread about Shawn and Juliet and all of us could ask any questions they want an answer to. That is what this thread is about I think. And Iīm sorry if it seems to some that this isnīt the case.

@ShooshYeah: My favourite song there is "I want the world to stop" and of course her search in the internet on "RomanceinSantabarbara.com". Maybe some romantic diner with Shawn.

Big hug for all Shules fans out there. See you all soon.
Posted Image

"Beckett, what do you want?"
"You."
Castle & Beckett
"He got away and I didn't care. I almost died and all I could think about was you. I just want you."

#4915 maggie1

maggie1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 03:41 PM

Wheew, could we all calm down a little bit here.
I understand that dana1234 asked this question and I think that shulesrockz and I gave good reasons why we believe they already had.

@dana1234: Some of the members here are already very long on this thread and I totally understand when you donīt have time to read the whole thread but it helps to learn more about the several members.
I also donīt read the whole thread before I posted here for the first time. But I read the pages since the summer finale and it helped a lot. I think Iīm really obsessed with this couple and I loved to read all those comments.:D
And the whole sex question and should there be really a relationship between Shawn and Juliet and will it ruin the show thing was mentioned on this board several times before and was also well discussed. And we are all serious Shules fan here so some of us might react a little harsh when it comes to defending this thread and the relationship between Shawn and Juliet.

Of course this is a thread about Shawn and Juliet and all of us could ask any questions they want an answer to. That is what this thread is about I think. And Iīm sorry if it seems to some that this isnīt the case.

@ShooshYeah: My favourite song there is "I want the world to stop" and of course her search in the internet on "RomanceinSantabarbara.com". Maybe some romantic diner with Shawn.

Big hug for all Shules fans out there. See you all soon.

Well said! :) :)
And BIG hug!!!! Hey, I read you`re from Bavaria too!!! :D Greetings! Oh and I can`t wait the 30th November! :wub: I see all the episodes online and I`m a little afraid of the translation... <_< We`ll see! ;)
Posted Image

Psych-Os all over the world!!!
Greetings from Germany

Posted Image

#4916 ShooshYeah

ShooshYeah

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 03:47 PM

"This Life of Mine" by Jason Falkner (a.k.a. the song that was replaced by "Wild Horses") is also on her playlist. Posted Image

Omfg I didn't even notice that one xD FML
Thanks!

Aaah Juliet's desk brought me so much joy already Posted Image

I hope they update Shawn's desk in the psych office soon and put some Shules in there Posted Image Or did they already do that?? *Goes and checks* Nope.

Yess! Posted Image That one's too sweet Posted Image

@maggie1 @shulesaddict77 I'm from Germany, too! <3 Freu mich schon auf die neuen Folgen hier, kann dann endlich meine Freunde und Familie zum Gucken animieren xP

Edited by ShooshYeah, 21 November 2010 - 03:51 PM.

boom boom boom.. obsessive Psych fan!

#4917 Zooey

Zooey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 04:46 PM

Calm down, Zooey. Not everyone has enough time to read all of the discussion on this thread, especially since we go through, like, 20 pages a week.

I really don't want to see another fight break out. Why don't we just enjoy the fact that Shawn and Juliet are finally together after five years?

Agreed, sry. I was angry when I typed that (not at dana1234 sry) I shouldn't have brought it out on my fellow Shippers and Psych-os. SRY GUYS!

@ dana1234 fist bump?

*HUGS*

Edited by Zooey, 21 November 2010 - 04:47 PM.

Posted Image

#4918 PlainPat

PlainPat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 05:17 PM

I was just watching the commentary to Bounty Hunters! And during the second diner scene in which Shawn and Gus meet with Juliet, Maggie is giving her speech and the comment team is talking about some other scene being cut and James literally hushed the rest of the commenters to say "Maggie is crying here, can we just stop and appreciate that"* and that just seemed so sweet.

*not exact quote, someone chimed in at some point and said the same thing and I lost track of who is speaking

Hey, i cant seem to find this commentary, would anyone mind linking it please?

#4919 PlainPat

PlainPat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 05:43 PM

Some things i dont understand:
1. Why are Shawn and Juliet so worried about people finding out about their relationship when Shawn doesn't technically work for the SBPD? Dont they just hire them for certain case's?
2. When Lassy/Chief Vic find out and dont want him to work with Juliet, it wont really matter because Shawn and Gus usually work against Juliet and Lassy?

#4920 rabidporcupine

rabidporcupine

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 05:51 PM

Hey, i cant seem to find this commentary, would anyone mind linking it please?

I dunno where to find it online, I watched it on my DVD

Posted Image

"I'd like to think I'm the mess you'd wear with pride."

"Suffice it to say I don't like liars who steal nail polish and then pass out a little bit when you slap them on the back of the head."

"Gus, don't be a rabid porcupine."

"You didn't give up." "And I'll never give up."

"Wild horses couldn't drag me away"

<3 Shules

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved