• Please log in to reply
10163 replies to this topic

#21 hbee

hbee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 09:19 PM

I don't know, I think it'll happen long before that. Finding out that the person you love has been lying to you for 7 or 8 seasons (at least I hope we get that many!) is a pretty big admission, something it would take more than an episode to get over. And a real, serious relationship between Shawn and Juliet can never truly start with that lie hanging over their heads. Steve Franks said Shawn will make a big decision regarding Juliet in season 5, and I'm 99% sure it'll be Shawn coming clean to Jules that he's not really a psychic. It might take her some time to process all that, but I'm sure that in the end, she'll recognize his value to the department (and her own feelings for him!) and keep his secret. Now by the time the show ends, Shawn will likely come clean to EVERYONE about not being psychic, but Jules will definitely find out first!

He will only come clean to Jules i bet he'll tell everyone in the LAST episode tho. If he told everyone when jules finds out, there is no point to the show.
Hbee- Psychfic

Official Head Detective of the CMP^2
Posted Image
"You cant just steal his clothes. He's not dead."
"I'm not stealing anything... Holy crap! half these clothes are mine! This is my shirt!"

"I just wated to see a dalmation in its natrual habitat."
"Dalmations aren't indigous to firehouses, Gus."

#22 tvspaz626

tvspaz626

Super Psych-O

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,628 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 12:14 AM

woo! shawn and jules made it to the next round! now they're up against greys anatomy. boooo!!!
vote often. idk when it ends
http://www.eonline.c...next_round.html

Posted Image

Head Pineapple-Sitter for the CMP2

Posted Image

My YouTube page. Mostly Psych related
My Twitter: jvento

#23 luke1705

luke1705

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 01:33 AM

That wont be it, because it isn't a life or death cliffhanger it is something much more original and smarter, i think it is something that happens to Shawn, my theory is that Juliet gets kidnapped and Shawn rescues her by taking her place (or something along those lines). Also everybody is talking about Abigail as if they are certain that she is going to appear, but i don't even know how or where they are going to fit Abigail in to this episode with everything that is going to happen!!! I am still not that sure that she is even going to be in it, Admin never actually said that she would be back, we are just all assuming it.

Shulesrocks!!!!

I agree with you that I do believe that this episode is going to be so packed that I do wonder how the writers will fit everything in; however, as you've said, have faith. Abigail told Shawn that she would be back on the 24th. I just can't see that being for no reason. Plus, Shawn and Abigail really need some true closure in order for Shawn and Jules to move forward. Believe it or not, I do think that Shawn will tell Jules that he's not really a psychic, and then they'll get together in the fall finale. I really don't want to wait that long for it to happen, but at the same time, there's all this stuff going on, Jules is crying, and as others have said, I just don't see how she can get back into the mood to have some actual Shules action.

Plus, I do see Shawn telling Juliet that he's not a psychic as necessary for them to move forward in a relationship. Here's to hoping that I'm wrong though and they decide to get together in the finale!

#24 hbee

hbee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 03:10 PM

Just a thought... I wonder if when shawn and juliet get together, if theyll tell anyone at first or keep it a secret.
Hbee- Psychfic

Official Head Detective of the CMP^2
Posted Image
"You cant just steal his clothes. He's not dead."
"I'm not stealing anything... Holy crap! half these clothes are mine! This is my shirt!"

"I just wated to see a dalmation in its natrual habitat."
"Dalmations aren't indigous to firehouses, Gus."

#25 j7livelaughlove30

j7livelaughlove30

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 01:21 AM

Just a thought... I wonder if when shawn and juliet get together, if theyll tell anyone at first or keep it a secret.

I think it would be really interesting if they tried to keep it a secret.. I don't think Shawn could keep it from Gus for very long, but they would probably not want to tell Lassy or the Chief.. that could be really funny, seeing them trying to hide it - and also Lassy's reaction when he does find out.

This is kind of random but I was just watching Murder? Anyone? Anyone? Beuller? and I remember someone posting something about how Abigail doesn't really support Shawn somewhere, and it's definitely true she doesn't really believe him in that episode or in AEwMY. Yet Jules goes down to his high school reunion and even when she doesn't really think there is any crime, she still hears him out because I think she wants to believe him... Anyway just pointing that out.. I think Juliet would be a good girlfriend for Shawn because like I said she supports him but she also keeps him grounded and on task sort of, if you get what I mean

Juliet: What I'm saying is that I think, maybe, the best things, the richest things aren't supposed to come easily, and that sometimes the moments that make the most sense happen when everything else doesn't and, well, I think you deserve more than popcorn tonight.

Shawn: I didn't wait for my decoder ring or my Frankenberry action figure when I was a kid, so what am I waiting for now? All I know is that I don't wanna miss out on the prize.

#26 swim_psych_717

swim_psych_717

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 07:17 PM

I think it would be really interesting if they tried to keep it a secret.. I don't think Shawn could keep it from Gus for very long, but they would probably not want to tell Lassy or the Chief.. that could be really funny, seeing them trying to hide it - and also Lassy's reaction when he does find out.

This is kind of random but I was just watching Murder? Anyone? Anyone? Beuller? and I remember someone posting something about how Abigail doesn't really support Shawn somewhere, and it's definitely true she doesn't really believe him in that episode or in AEwMY. Yet Jules goes down to his high school reunion and even when she doesn't really think there is any crime, she still hears him out because I think she wants to believe him... Anyway just pointing that out.. I think Juliet would be a good girlfriend for Shawn because like I said she supports him but she also keeps him grounded and on task sort of, if you get what I mean

Agreed. Jules has always trusted Shawn. Even in the first episode when they had barely met in the Spellingg Bee episode she trusted him and they had just met like the previous day.Jules is wayy better for Shawn. I bet that if they keep it a secret that Gus will know. MAYBE Henry. Lassy won't and the chief won't. Definetly Gus...because Shawn will need him. I think it would be cute if they keep it a secret...like at first...they accidently forget its a secret and hold hands and Lassy is all supisious. But it will also be really cute when they don't have to keep a secret. I am a very inpatient person and I hope to GOD that in the finale they get togehter. I know that Steve Franks was saying that Shawn and Jules relationship will grow in S5. I don't they can push us any further. I hope the writters know that there a plenty of us psych-o's who will flip out if it doesn't happen. I mean we have seen shameless flirting, Jules being shot down by Shawn, Jules almost telling Shawn she loves him, Shawn almsot telling Jules how he feels. They can't put us much more. (I place myself in the catagory of people who will flip out) I think (HOPE!!) that if they try to push them close and then say PSYCH!! HAHA! and pull back that there will be some majorly p.o.ed fans.
Posted Image

#27 Shulesrocks

Shulesrocks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 07:33 PM

Agreed. Jules has always trusted Shawn. Even in the first episode when they had barely met in the Spellingg Bee episode she trusted him and they had just met like the previous day.Jules is wayy better for Shawn. I bet that if they keep it a secret that Gus will know. MAYBE Henry. Lassy won't and the chief won't. Definetly Gus...because Shawn will need him. I think it would be cute if they keep it a secret...like at first...they accidently forget its a secret and hold hands and Lassy is all supisious. But it will also be really cute when they don't have to keep a secret. I am a very inpatient person and I hope to GOD that in the finale they get togehter. I know that Steve Franks was saying that Shawn and Jules relationship will grow in S5. I don't they can push us any further. I hope the writters know that there a plenty of us psych-o's who will flip out if it doesn't happen. I mean we have seen shameless flirting, Jules being shot down by Shawn, Jules almost telling Shawn she loves him, Shawn almsot telling Jules how he feels. They can't put us much more. (I place myself in the catagory of people who will flip out) I think (HOPE!!) that if they try to push them close and then say PSYCH!! HAHA! and pull back that there will be some majorly p.o.ed fans.

You need to read this, it's a major spoiler for Shawn and Juliet in season 5:

Spoiler:
Here is an interview from the 26th of Feb. 2010 by Steve Franks, it more or less confirms that they will in fact be putting Shawn and Juliet together (or at least moving towards it) next season, and from what he says it looks like it will happen in the first half of the season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Here is the part where he talks about moving forward with Shawn and Juliet's relationship:

As for where things are going into season five, which starts filming in April up in Vancouver, expect to see a lot more development in the lives of the characters we know and love. And yes, this will most likely include some big movement in the Shawn and Juliet situation.

"We're gonna move a lot of things forward (next) season that we've been, sort of, playing around with," Franks told me. And referring specifically to Shawn and Juliet, he said, "You may find that there's definitive progress that happens in the summer. We just wanted to see how many ways we (could) keep them apart before it actually happened. You can't get in there too quick, but that time is rapidly approaching."

Looks like season 5 is going to be the one !!!!!!!!! And about time too. :D :D :D

Shulesrocks!!!!!!!!

Edited by Shulesrocks, 01 March 2010 - 07:35 PM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#28 j7livelaughlove30

j7livelaughlove30

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 07:35 PM

I agree theres not much more they can do before putting them together and it could be really interesting to develop their relationship as a couple. I think they just like to mess with us, and it seems like they have pushed them really close and said "PSYCH" (lol) before enough so hopefully they won't do it anymore because you're right, a lot of us would be p.o.ed. Plus I think that Shawn and Jules need to act on their feelings more like we've seen both of them confess their feelings but at this point its basically all talk. They should do more like 'very close talking' because Shawn just acted on his feelings without thinking

Juliet: What I'm saying is that I think, maybe, the best things, the richest things aren't supposed to come easily, and that sometimes the moments that make the most sense happen when everything else doesn't and, well, I think you deserve more than popcorn tonight.

Shawn: I didn't wait for my decoder ring or my Frankenberry action figure when I was a kid, so what am I waiting for now? All I know is that I don't wanna miss out on the prize.

#29 swim_psych_717

swim_psych_717

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 08:00 PM

I agree theres not much more they can do before putting them together and it could be really interesting to develop their relationship as a couple. I think they just like to mess with us, and it seems like they have pushed them really close and said "PSYCH" (lol) before enough so hopefully they won't do it anymore because you're right, a lot of us would be p.o.ed. Plus I think that Shawn and Jules need to act on their feelings more like we've seen both of them confess their feelings but at this point its basically all talk. They should do more like 'very close talking' because Shawn just acted on his feelings without thinking

Yeah... the only thing with doing 'very close talking' at this point in the series that Jules might not pull away. I mean she pulled away in Bollywood Homicide, but after Shawn practically told her everything and it was pretty clear that she got the message (or at least she probably thinks: I think this is what he meant. I could see it in his eyes.) but just doesn't want to be wrong.

I just thought about something from a spoiler picture from Yin!
Spoiler:
Posted Image
This picture ^...we know that Jules was being held captive on that tower and has obviously been released. the only reason I can see that Yin would take Jules is so to get to Shawn. So I am thinking the Shawn switched places with her...becuase my guess is that if Shawn was still free then Jules would have ran to him, not Lassy. And Lassy wouldn't look so worried. I think they in the process of switching places Shawn tells Jules how he feels. Or maybe even earlier in the episode...I really wish that the way he tells her is some really romantic thing..but this way wouldd make sence. right?

Posted Image

#30 j7livelaughlove30

j7livelaughlove30

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 12:18 AM

Yeah... the only thing with doing 'very close talking' at this point in the series that Jules might not pull away. I mean she pulled away in Bollywood Homicide, but after Shawn practically told her everything and it was pretty clear that she got the message (or at least she probably thinks: I think this is what he meant. I could see it in his eyes.) but just doesn't want to be wrong.

I just thought about something from a spoiler picture from Yin!

Spoiler:
Posted Image
This picture ^...we know that Jules was being held captive on that tower and has obviously been released. the only reason I can see that Yin would take Jules is so to get to Shawn. So I am thinking the Shawn switched places with her...becuase my guess is that if Shawn was still free then Jules would have ran to him, not Lassy. And Lassy wouldn't look so worried. I think they in the process of switching places Shawn tells Jules how he feels. Or maybe even earlier in the episode...I really wish that the way he tells her is some really romantic thing..but this way wouldd make sence. right?

Well I didn't mean exactly like 'very close talking' -- I would be fine with it if she didn't pull away :) I was just saying that I'd like to see one of them just go out and make a move because while I love them confessing their feelings for each other it doesn't seem to be getting them anywhere... also their conversations have seemed kind of one sided, him telling her or her telling him.. I'd also like to see them have a conversation where both of them confess their feelings at the same time.

And about the spoiler:
Spoiler:
I agree I think that the best possible explanation for Yin taking Jules is to get to Shawn, and I like the idea of him switching places with her -- It would definitely make sense to why she would go to Lassy, not Shawn. I really hope there is some sort of major moment between them in this episode

#31 swim_psych_717

swim_psych_717

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 12:22 PM

Well I didn't mean exactly like 'very close talking' -- I would be fine with it if she didn't pull away :) I was just saying that I'd like to see one of them just go out and make a move because while I love them confessing their feelings for each other it doesn't seem to be getting them anywhere... also their conversations have seemed kind of one sided, him telling her or her telling him.. I'd also like to see them have a conversation where both of them confess their feelings at the same time.

And about the spoiler:

Spoiler:
I agree I think that the best possible explanation for Yin taking Jules is to get to Shawn, and I like the idea of him switching places with her -- It would definitely make sense to why she would go to Lassy, not Shawn. I really hope there is some sort of major moment between them in this episode

I know. that was my theory. But it's in the dream squence...so it all depends on who's dream it is.
Posted Image

#32 darlinrose16

darlinrose16

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 01:22 PM

I def. agree with the "A little less conversation, a little more action," approach. =]

While I do heart the adorable-intense-emotion filled-"it's you, it's always been you" kind of speeches...I was SCREAMING at the top of my lungs for Shawn to just kiss her already during that last scene with them.

Juliet may thing that Shawn is "better with words than she is" --but frankly when it's not talking down a criminal/talking himself in (out) of a situation --and it has to do with his emotions or it gets serious? He's not. At all.

Neither Shawn or Juliet has full out said what they're feeling.

While Jules got farther than he did, she never managed to actually say the words; she didn't have to. And neither did he...she most certainly got it.

So, showing like how he used to --close talking, candle lit dinner+skating, stroll on boardwalk (until they both can managed the words) would suit me just fine. :]

<3

Season 5, ftw. =P
Posted Image

#33 Shulesrocks

Shulesrocks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 01:33 PM

I def. agree with the "A little less conversation, a little more action," approach. =]

While I do heart the adorable-intense-emotion filled-"it's you, it's always been you" kind of speeches...I was SCREAMING at the top of my lungs for Shawn to just kiss her already during that last scene with them.

Juliet may thing that Shawn is "better with words than she is" --but frankly when it's not talking down a criminal/talking himself in (out) of a situation --and it has to do with his emotions or it gets serious? He's not. At all.

Neither Shawn or Juliet has full out said what they're feeling.

While Jules got farther than he did, she never managed to actually say the words; she didn't have to. And neither did he...she most certainly got it.

So, showing like how he used to --close talking, candle lit dinner+skating, stroll on boardwalk (until they both can managed the words) would suit me just fine. :]

<3

Season 5, ftw. =P

Darlinrose16, spot on as always, couldn't agree with you more even if i tried!!!! :D

Did you read the spoiler i posted here for Shules in season 5? :)

Can anybody say awesome!!!!! :D

*fingers and toes crossed*

SHULESROCKS!!!!
Posted Image

Posted Image

#34 LittleLA

LittleLA

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 02:24 PM

I like many of you want the Shules thing to happen, so much so that when James and Maggie get married in real life I want to be there weaping like a fool :o) I am just scared of it happening and taking away from what I really love about both characters. I know, trust the writers, right! I will, but I don't like the way Shawn acts with a girlfriend (Abigail). I mean, do you think Juliet would make him change his ring tone? Would she want him to "check in" as Gus told him? Furthermore, would Juliet just go over to Shawn's house and visit his dad? Really, he should've put Abby in her place a long time ago, LOL. It's different, he's different, but Juliet brings alot out of Shawn. She's strong in her own right and that's what I want to continue, but if it gets too "Growds UP" I'm out. It's the fun, flirtation, and how they act with each other I love! I don't want deep Growds up conversations, I want playful banter, and maybe a couple kisses.

#35 Shulesrocks

Shulesrocks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 03:08 PM

I like many of you want the Shules thing to happen, so much so that when James and Maggie get married in real life I want to be there weaping like a fool :o) I am just scared of it happening and taking away from what I really love about both characters. I know, trust the writers, right! I will, but I don't like the way Shawn acts with a girlfriend (Abigail). I mean, do you think Juliet would make him change his ring tone? Would she want him to "check in" as Gus told him? Furthermore, would Juliet just go over to Shawn's house and visit his dad? Really, he should've put Abby in her place a long time ago, LOL. It's different, he's different, but Juliet brings alot out of Shawn. She's strong in her own right and that's what I want to continue, but if it gets too "Growds UP" I'm out. It's the fun, flirtation, and how they act with each other I love! I don't want deep Growds up conversations, I want playful banter, and maybe a couple kisses.

The great thing about Juliet is that she knows who he is and has never tried to change him, but at the same time she is able to keep him grounded and put him in his place when need be, plus she appreciates and understands his work because they have more or less the same job and are together all the time, he spends more time with Juliet than with any other woman (including Abigail).

Abigail on the other hand neither understands or appreciates his work, she even laughed at him the first time he told her what he did and has never shown an interest in what he does, and has never really believed in him the way that Juliet does. Abigail is the past, she was ok for him in high school but they have nothing in common now, Juliet is the future, she understands and appreciates who Shawn is and Abigail really doesn't.

Just trust in the writers and the actors, because i think Shules is going to be awesome, they know what they are doing :D Besides, just because they are a couple does not mean that the flirting and the great banter will stop, far from it, it will be better because it will be real, also i can't wait to see how the other characters react when they find out, especially Lassiter, he's gonna freak!!! :lol:

Having them together doesn't mean that we are going to get 45 minutes every week of Shawn and Juliet holding hands walking along a beach saying romantic things to each other, i can guarantee you that. It's not as if it is going to be the focus of every episode either, they will only focus on it occasionally or when the story demands it. I don't know what everyone is so worried about, it can only make the show better, more fun and more interesting!!!! Plus it will be a great new dynamic for James and Maggie to play, and has the potential for some great comedy.

I think it is going to be awesome! :D

SHULESROCKS!!!!

Edited by Shulesrocks, 02 March 2010 - 03:13 PM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#36 Willk1989

Willk1989

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 03:18 PM

Having them together doesn't mean that we are going to get 45 minutes every week of Shawn and Juliet holding hands walking along a beach saying romantic things to each other, i can guarantee you that. It's not as if it is going to be the focus of every episode either, they will only focus on it occasionally or when the story demands it. I don't know what everyone is so worried about, it can only make the show better, more fun and more interesting!!!! Plus it will be a great new dynamic for James and Maggie to play, and has the potential for some great comedy.

Couldn't agree more. I just hope the show makes it past a fifth season so we can actually see this kind of stuff come into play.
Posted Image

#37 Shulesrocks

Shulesrocks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 03:23 PM

Couldn't agree more. I just hope the show makes it past a fifth season so we can actually see this kind of stuff come into play.

Actually you won't have to wait that long, read the spoiler i posted for Shules in season 5 if you want to find out, it's on this page.

Edited by Shulesrocks, 02 March 2010 - 03:54 PM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#38 Willk1989

Willk1989

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 03:54 PM

Yeah, I just read it. I dunno... That definitely means they're building up to something big next season, but I hope they don't hold it off so long that they don't get much of a chance to explore some storyline/development possibilities that come with bringing the characters together.
Posted Image

#39 Shulesrocks

Shulesrocks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 03:58 PM

Yeah, I just read it. I dunno... That definitely means they're building up to something big next season, but I hope they don't hold it off so long that they don't get much of a chance to explore some storyline/development possibilities that come with bringing the characters together.

I doubt they will hold off too long, James has also mentioned this in a couple of interviews, so something is definitely in the works, and if you read it he said in the summer, which means the first half of the season!! :)

I can't wait! :)

Shulesrocks!!!
Posted Image

Posted Image

#40 psychoholic

psychoholic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 04:58 PM

well there is going to be a shules moment in the finale we know that. Also imo since they said there was going to be shules in season 5 i think its going to be around the last part of YIN/YANG trilogy to make it more intense

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved