• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Kahshe

Kahshe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 04:38 PM

During the finale last night, when the Brittany was announced, there seemed to be some murmuring, and booing. I also thought I heard the judge say to the handler "just ignore them" ... what was this about ? Thx.

#2 dunbrine47

dunbrine47

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 04:42 PM

During the finale last night, when the Brittany was announced, there seemed to be some murmuring, and booing. I also thought I heard the judge say to the handler "just ignore them" ... what was this about ? Thx.

What you missed was PETA making asses out of themselves (again)
PETA loses more street cred for the millionth time

#3 Kahshe

Kahshe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 04:52 PM

What you missed was PETA making asses out of themselves (again)

[/quote]
Thx for your quick answer - but why did it just seem to occur during the Brittany's appearance ? PETA should be ashamed ... they'll gain no fans from this nonsense.

#4 Valor

Valor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 10:22 AM

PETA is against all forms of pet ownership, thats why they're targeting the show.

#5 dunbrine47

dunbrine47

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 03:49 PM

PETA is against all forms of pet ownership, thats why they're targeting the show.

And that's why we are waiting to make aholes of themselves.

#6 RottieGirl95

RottieGirl95

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 08:30 AM

does PETA really think that those dogs are being mistreated!?! well there A-holes for believeing it, just because you have a pet doesnt mean your a bad person, they proby. have dogs and cats of their own, but i think what they hate the most is that none of those dogs were rescues and they hate that were breeding dogs just to show them, and were keeping them inside so that they will look nice for a show and not letting go and be free in the wild! what a bunch of bullcrap!

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved