• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#1 BrokenJewel

BrokenJewel

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 11:42 AM

AN:Ever had that feeling that something was different, some-how something had changed, and haven’t the slight clue what it was? Well welcome to Olivia’s and Elliot’s world. I believe they know each other to well yet know so little about themselves?
Hello I’m Broken Jewel, I am an EO fan, but I’m a Law and Order Addict first! Okay we know that Valentine’s Day is around the corner, and just now I sat in my class after watching that blooper and I was inspired! Got to tell you I love those two! Okay so I’ll start the story!

Men in Suits

Olivia was toying idly with her pen, Elliot was late for work again and she was the one left covering his ass. She looked at the clock as it climbed the hill to nine o’clock, his ass should been a work an hour ago but he still wasn’t there, on normal circumstances she wouldn’t minded him being late, it was just that when she walked in that morning the men in suits were already there.
The IAB had been off their track for years, and there reappearance un-nerved her. It was not the fact that she could not face them alone it was just that each time they came and left her life was left in shambles because they went through things so personal and said things that made her second guess her decision at times and the feeling of uncertainty didn’t bode well with her.

Olivia tried not to eavesdrop on the conversation in Cragen’s office but they had gotten louder, and her protective instinct started to kick in. The door flew open and the men in suit walked out
“Cragen you will regret this, are you willing to put everyone at risk, what happened to caring for the victims?” The tall man asked looking down at Cragen.

“You want me to send them in the middle of an investigation, with no back no guarantee that they will be safe?” Cragen fired back, his face was turning red, and he wanted to someone something he wanted to do some damage. Even though he was fighting like hell he knew he would lose but he had to find time to delay, to at least have a look at the case from his side of the fence; and he knew that side of the fence would be as unattractive as this, but he had to fight
“Was she safe when she went to Seal-View? Was Elliot safe when he went under as pedophile?” the other man asked flipping through a file.
“There were very much safe, Olivia had Fin, and Elliot had back-up on the way” Cragen answered heatedly. He hated these people, he hated that they came waved their badges and expected everyone to run.
“Don we have enough information on you and your people to make this place go under in the wink of an eye, and in the wink of an eye, they all could have a rather early retirement.
“Are you threatening me?” Cragen asked leaning in dangerously close to taller man.
“No it’s a warning, have your people think about it” he said and walked out. Cragen slammed the door and the place shook with the intensity of it.

“Captain what’s wrong?” Olivia asked standing at his side.
“Everything” he whispered

So what do you think? Please review.

Edited by BrokenJewel, 04 February 2010 - 11:48 AM.

I believe in E/O!!!

Can't you see the passion in their eyes? Can't you see it in the way they connect that it is love? Are blind!

~Sings *You Belong With Me*~

#2 Bestgirl304

Bestgirl304

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 07:16 PM

who told you to stop!? no one! so keep going!! it was too good to stop!
i'll believe in E&O 4 life!!!! For Life...For Life....For Life...*echoe*

#3 BrokenJewel

BrokenJewel

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 08:47 PM

who told you to stop!? no one! so keep going!! it was too good to stop!

I'm glad you like it.
I'm goinng to work on the update now :)

I believe in E/O!!!

Can't you see the passion in their eyes? Can't you see it in the way they connect that it is love? Are blind!

#4 lawandordersvufan96

lawandordersvufan96

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 495 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 08:29 PM

FANTASTIC!!!! please continue? you said so yourself that no one can say no to the puppy pout > :(
E & O 4 life!

#5 BrokenJewel

BrokenJewel

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 08:09 AM

FANTASTIC!!!! please continue? you said so yourself that no one can say no to the puppy pout > :(

Dang not the puppy pout! *Covers eyes* Ok you'll have an update b4 the day is done I promise...
Thanks for the review.

I believe in E/O!!!

#6 lawandordersvufan96

lawandordersvufan96

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 495 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 11:44 AM

YAY! Hehe... puppy pout works every time :lol:
E & O 4 life!

#7 BrokenJewel

BrokenJewel

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 12:16 PM

Ok the puppy pout did work! And as such here you go! Thanks to all who've read and reviewed.

Cragen searched the system for something on the men who were already under. He did his research on the suspect, then he read the file they had felt for him. Could he really pack them up and send them to Florida for an unknown period of time? What if they never came back to him? Could he live with that? Cragen was deep in thought when Fin knocked on the door. Cragen nodded and he walked in.
“Cap’n I think you might want to see this” he said handing Cragen a file with his name on it. The file was about Randall, about the way he made them throw the case so his step son could walk free. “Cap’n what’s going on?” he asked, noting that Olivia had a similar file going through.
“IAB” Cragen said simply and picked up the phone to his old partner. The phone rang and soon Jeff came on the phone. “Jeff its Don”
“Don, it doesn’t look too good, maybe you should give in” he said already knowing the reason for Cragen’s call. All morning they had been going through all the files, they went through every unsolved case they had, every undercover job they could get their hands on, it wasn’t looking pretty good, and he knew that Dervin wasn’t the type to back off something like this, not after it seemed Cragen stood up to him, he was really capable of making people’s lives miserable!
“But why them?” Cragen asked frustrated.
“well that a dumb question, they know and have ten years under their belt dealing with the pervs, they are excellent cops and they work and stick together, I think that why” Jeff answered, trying to soften the blow. It was a bit sad that they were trying to force Cragen into this, but they needed those two to go under. The fate of children depended on it.
“Jeff I don’t like being bullied!” Cragen said forcefully and hung up the phone. Fin was still looking at him.
“It’s going to be a long weekend” he said and picked up the phone again to call Huang.
“Cap’n?” Fin asked
“It’s nothing I’ll take care of it” Cragen said and took the file. “Doctor, could squeeze us in asap?” Cragen asked when Huang answered the phone.
“How does two sound?” Huang asked checking his schedule.
“Okay see you then”
Cragen looked out then back at his team, Elliot had a I’m going to kill someone look on his face as he read the file, and Olivia was there sitting on his desk looking all sympathetic. Could he really risk all their futures by being stubborn?

I believe in E/O!!!

#8 Bestgirl304

Bestgirl304

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 03:49 PM

keep going!!! that was too good! mayeb you should send them, but bring them back alive. and then something good and bad should happen while they're there! well take into consideration! PWEASE CONTINUE!

#9 lawandordersvufan96

lawandordersvufan96

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 495 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 04:14 PM

pwetty pwease with sugar on top will you coninue?
E & O 4 life!

#10 BrokenJewel

BrokenJewel

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 07:30 AM

Thanks for the reviews

Profiles

Cragen was perplexed as he laid in his lonely bed thinking about his option:
Send them, and something happen to them.
Don’t send them and the others keep their pension.

It wasn't fair of them to try to force his hand this way! And ticked him off and though he was generally concerned about their well being a part of it had to do with the fact that they had rubbed him the wrong way. He hated feeling like a caged rat! He hating knowing the inevitable was around the corner and had no way of stopping it. Cragen rolled onto his side and reached for the glass of whiskey he had poured when he got home. He placed it to his lips them put it back on the table and reached for the file instead.
Cragen arrived at the office, he was in no better mood then when he had left hours ago. Trying to remember the things Huang said he inhaled deeply. The message light was flicking and he pressed and listen to the over-confident suit gloat.
‘Cragen I hope by now you have made the decision, oh you didn’t even call to thank me for my little present yesterday’ he said and the phone went dead. Cragen was angered he wanted to throw the phone against the wall and hear it smash into a million pieces! But he refrained and turned to see Benson and Stabler standing in the doorway; their face mirrors of concern. They didn’t have to say anything to him their expression said they understood.
“Captain, Olivia and I have decided that we can do this” Elliot said looking at his captain hard as nails looking like a nail whose been battered. Cragen nodded, it was things like this that made him love his team; they were the only family he had and he didn’t want to lose any member of it. But where was this fear coming from? Cragen thought for the first time. Yes this fear was that every time they go under there was always a possibility that they couldn’t come out.
“Are you sure?” Cragen asked blocking out his fear, they were well trained and professionals.
“Yes” Olivia answered looking at him with a faint smile.
“Benson and Stabler these are the big dogs, please me careful” he said and turned and gave them the file in which would prepare them for this new task.
Elliot read the profile: he was a small drug dealer, and had a passion for little girls. That was sickening! No wonder Cragen had refused.
Olivia made up face as she read something in her file, was this some wicked joke? She wondered as she looked from Cragen to Elliot.
“We are supposed to get married?” Olivia asked in the quiet squad room. Two sets of eyes turned to her and Cragen nodded with a smile on his lips, what was so funny she thought as she flipped through the file.
“I suggested that” Huang said from the open doorway.
They turned to look at him, Olivia’s eyes boring daggers into him.
“Cragen didn’t want both of you to split up and that the only way we could keep both of you together without raising suspicion, and with the operation like this you need a bullet proof cover. Olivia you are a cop who quit because you he decided to elope with a drug dealer, you’re looking a new start, with your lover. Elliot you are a pedophile, and a drug addict, use that to get new the girls that are being prostituted. Olivia as a cop you come very well recommended but there are things in your file that are questionable, get close to the boss, he the big fish there. I think both of you can pull it off without a hitch.” Huang smiled and licked his lips that had gotten dry from the long talking. “Ma’am you’ve got a wedding to plan don’t you?”
Olivia wanted to wipe the smirk off his face, but she forced a smile. “When do we start our new lives?” Olivia asked her temper barely controlled.
“How about in twenty-four hours?” A suit said from above Huang’s head. “Aw Cragen thanks, I’ll take great care of your pets”

I believe in E/O!!!

#11 Bestgirl304

Bestgirl304

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 02:33 PM

i wonder what is going to happen between elliot and olivia? kissy kissy? keep going that was great! i wonder what kathy is going to say!

#12 jolec

jolec

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 993 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 01:47 AM

Wow !!! That was good, please keep going !

#13 BrokenJewel

BrokenJewel

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 03:22 PM

Thanks for the reviews... I'm feeling a bit hyper! So maybe I post more before the day is done. But because I missed you all weekend I did this one for you guys. Please enjoy... And do let me know what you think

Olivia rolled the name over and over on her lips as she tried to come up with the correct pronunciation of it. Nafeesa, now what type of name was that? She thought idly as they boarded the plane, but while the soared to great Huang’s words.
“You two have a unique passion, you communicate with your eyes and now that connection which you have gotten developed over the years are about to be put to the test. You will have to look at each other with a hunger, that fierce passion as though she wanted him in bed always. Remember to be with you ex convict is why you left your job, so you will have to be able to pull it off without a hitch. They will scrutinize you, they will give you hard time. They will, they will try to break you.” Huang said while she read the profile of her life for however long it was going to be. “I know from working with both of you that you and Elliot don’t always agree, you have to have his back at all times stick with him that will be your excuse for becoming a dirty this is your way to infiltrate.” Huang said. “Olivia be careful, these guys play tough.
The memories of Huang coaching her for the last undercover job flash through her mind and she shivered trying to push the memories away.
“Honey, are you alright?” Elliot asked and brushed her cheek. Olivia nodded with a sweet smile while she whispered to God ‘I hope when this is over I can survive’
Elliot knew she was thinking about the case a head, this was a high stake game and no wonder she was a bit terrified. He was too, but that fear went deeper than the fact that he’ll be around junkies and drug pushers that didn’t bother him as much as the fact that he was about to get intimately involved with his partner, though it would only be sweet little kisses he was scared, about what that might lead to. Even though his marriage to Kathy had ended and everything went smoothly he wondered, could he separate his feelings for her on this trip? Well they were about to find out, he thought as the plane began to descend. ‘Let the games begin’

I believe in E/O!!!

#14 Bestgirl304

Bestgirl304

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 06:43 PM

Nooooooooooooo!! No! No! No! Why did you stop!? You had no right to stop at all, the suspense is tooo painful! PWEASE KEEP GOING? B)

#15 lawandordersvufan96

lawandordersvufan96

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 495 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 07:40 PM

*cries* look, you made me sad by stopping.
E & O 4 life!

#16 jolec

jolec

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 993 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 12:45 AM

Ok, usual sentence :

whoa whoa whoa, who said you could stop there ?

#17 BrokenJewel

BrokenJewel

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 10:29 AM

AN: Okay so the games have begun! Thanks for the reviews guys. I hope you like this. As soon as I write the next part I'll post it.

An elderly woman stood in the airport with their name written on a card. Olivia walked over to her while Elliot hauled the suitcases. “Hello” Elliot said his voice deep and he looked the part of an average man.
“You must be Mr. Diaz” the woman said with a pleasant smile
“Yes and this is my fiancé Nafeesa” Elliot said and Olivia smiled at the woman she returned the smile full force.
“It’s a pleasure I’m Gloria,” she said and started to take the suitcases from Elliot. Elliot refused and for a second sadness watched over her.
The drive to the house was about forty five minutes they hardly spoke while George drove. George who was Gloria twin brother looked at them then threw the bags into the trunk and got it.
The sound of Elliot’s booming voice echoed through the car. “Gloria, is there a place where we can have a private wedding ceremony?”
The woman smiled and for the first time so did George. “Want to get hitch eh?” he asked in an accent that was foreign to them both.
“Yes, the Lady pressuring me” Elliot answered and pressed a kiss to Olivia’s cheek. Olivia smile and turned a bright color of pink Oh he was good she thought as they drove towards what looked like a courthouse.
“Well you can do it here, Judge Heartland is a good friend, wait let me give a call” she said and dialed the number.
“David boy, it’s your Aunt Gloria got a couple who want to get hitched, can ya squeeze them in?” she asked sweetly then “Aw how about I make you a cheese cake for you and them kids?” two more seconds passed before she moved the phone from her ears and smiled at them.
“He says he can squeeze ya in tomorrow” she said her smile lighting up her face, and from the looks of it she was heart breaker in her time with those dazzling blue eyes.
Elliot nodded and the rest of the drive to the two story white was silent. Elliot’s arms were comfortable around Olivia’s shoulder and he pressed his chin to the center of her head while she relaxed into him. ‘Oh my God’ Elliot wanted to cry out when she laced her fingers through his. Damn it why couldn’t they have found someone else for this job? Elliot wanted to demand but there was no use they had agreed now they had to play the game. Innocent lives where being cut short, children were being prostituted. Who was he to shrink from such a responsibility because he was scared that he might fall in love with his partner, but wasn’t that a little too late?

I believe in E/O!!!

#18 Bestgirl304

Bestgirl304

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 12:02 PM

omg, that was really good!!!! keep going!!!

#19 lawandordersvufan96

lawandordersvufan96

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 495 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 06:37 PM

Do you want to make me cry again???????????
E & O 4 life!

#20 jolec

jolec

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 993 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 05:58 AM

Great part as well, can't wait to read what will happen next !

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved