• Please log in to reply
2537 replies to this topic

#1 pinkberryjetagirl

pinkberryjetagirl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 08:39 AM

I know there are a few threads floating around that ask specific questions, but I thought i would make it official. If anyone has any questions (no matter how random) they can post them here instead of creating a new thread that will only annoy everyone. Hopefully this will be the last thread like this. *Fingers Crossed*

Does anyone know if McNabb did his own stunts in Shawn has the Yips? I was watching it and for some reason that question just stuck with me. Hes a very gracful explosion victum :D
Outside, by your doorstep, in a worn out suit and tie, Ill wait for you to come down. Where you'll find me, where we'll shine...

Yang: Do you want to know what it is, or do you want to be surprised?
Shawn: Let me guess...

Say Hello, Wave Goodbye

Juliet: "I think maybe the best things, the richest things, aren't supposed to come easily. And that sometimes the moments that make the most sense happen when everything else doesn't."

#2 Fizzlederbul

Fizzlederbul

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 417 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 05:41 PM

I know there are a few threads floating around that ask specific questions, but I thought i would make it official. If anyone has any questions (no matter how random) they can post them here instead of creating a new thread that will only annoy everyone. Hopefully this will be the last thread like this. *Fingers Crossed*

Does anyone know if McNabb did his own stunts in Shawn has the Yips? I was watching it and for some reason that question just stuck with me. Hes a very gracful explosion victum :D

No, he did not. Sage had posted a photo of him and his stunt double on his facebook page. And A+ on creating this!!!

A car thief got poisoned by his boss. He used something over the counter. Fizadine. No...Fizaderbul...

#3 lilwriter

lilwriter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 10:21 AM

Why did they change Gus's father? I liked the very first one.

#4 tvspaz626

tvspaz626

Super Psych-O

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,628 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 02:55 PM

i don't know for sure but probably because they couldn't get the guest star to return. maybe he was doing something else.

Posted Image

Head Pineapple-Sitter for the CMP2

Posted Image

My YouTube page. Mostly Psych related
My Twitter: jvento

#5 pinkberryjetagirl

pinkberryjetagirl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 11:56 AM

Is there going to be another ep where Psych is hired privetly? I cant remember if there has been one this season. (Im watching Who ya Gonna Call? right now, which is why i ask :P )
Outside, by your doorstep, in a worn out suit and tie, Ill wait for you to come down. Where you'll find me, where we'll shine...

Say Hello, Wave Goodbye

Juliet: "I think maybe the best things, the richest things, aren't supposed to come easily. And that sometimes the moments that make the most sense happen when everything else doesn't."

#6 psychgirl007

psychgirl007

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 12:15 PM

Okay I just finished watching "You Can't Handle This Episode" for the third time and soemthing is completely bugging me. When everyoen meets Jules brother for the first time, there's a mug in the background next to a blue one and it looks like there is a pineapple on it. Is there or am I just crazy? Please some one help me.
Are you a fan of delicious flavor?

#7 tvspaz626

tvspaz626

Super Psych-O

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,628 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 04:19 PM

Posted Image
its too hard to tell, but possibly!

Is there going to be another ep where Psych is hired privetly? I cant remember if there has been one this season. (Im watching Who ya Gonna Call? right now, which is why i ask :P )

In He Dead and High Top Fade Out they technically werent working with the police.
I don't think next week's episode has to do with being hired but i'm not really sure.
Oh, and Think Tank is Shawn and Gus being recruited by, well, a think tank.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#8 nypdretired

nypdretired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 05:54 PM

Why the pinapples?

I'm not always right but I'm never wrong.

#9 shawnie

shawnie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 06:01 PM

Why the pinapples?

It come from a Roday improv in the pilot where he grabs a pineapple and calls to Gus "should I slice this up for the road?" and throughout the first season he effective got them into every episode, and somehwere in there the writers and everybody else picked it up. And there you have it. HIstory is made through improvization.
"Is Conrad a conoodler?"
"Just cowboys. Injuns is offensive."
"It's an epiphany, you can't choose where you get them. It could be from a guru on a mountain top or a bumper sticker on a burning Subaru."

#10 nypdretired

nypdretired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 06:05 PM

It come from a Roday improv in the pilot where he grabs a pineapple and calls to Gus "should I slice this up for the road?" and throughout the first season he effective got them into every episode, and somehwere in there the writers and everybody else picked it up. And there you have it. HIstory is made through improvization.

Ah OK...I missed season one.... :blink:

I'm not always right but I'm never wrong.

#11 shawnie

shawnie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 06:15 PM

Ah OK...I missed season one.... :blink:

totally worth seeing, you should watch it. some of my favorite eps are from ssn 1.
"Is Conrad a conoodler?"
"Just cowboys. Injuns is offensive."
"It's an epiphany, you can't choose where you get them. It could be from a guru on a mountain top or a bumper sticker on a burning Subaru."

#12 bigkitty75

bigkitty75

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 10:07 PM

Where is the pineapple in YCHTE? This is the first one in forever that i missed it!!!!!!!!!! ;-(
Official Keeper of the Little Boy Cat and Mrs. Pickles for the CMP^2

Neal: *Smiling* What?
Peter: Have you ever met a woman that didn't...?
Neal: *sigh* Brittany. Britany Nicole. Second grade.
Peter: ...
Neal: What? I had a gap in my teeth.

Juliet: Detective Lassiter is literally on fire today.
Shawn: "Literally on fire" as in Michael Jackson in the Pepsi commercial, or as in misuse of the word "literally"?

[epic=10] Me. [/fail]

#13 tvspaz626

tvspaz626

Super Psych-O

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,628 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 10:11 PM

Posted Image

the lid is to the right but when i saw it i thought the plant was supposed to just be the leaves

Posted Image

Posted Image

#14 pinkberryjetagirl

pinkberryjetagirl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 10:43 PM

Ok here is a really random one, inspired by tvspaz, what is a pooh-bah? If you cant tell what im talking about look at tvspaz's avatar box

Say Hello, Wave Goodbye

#15 tvspaz626

tvspaz626

Super Psych-O

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,628 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 10:51 PM

Ok here is a really random one, inspired by tvspaz, what is a pooh-bah? If you cant tell what im talking about look at tvspaz's avatar box

good question! i have no idea, but wikipedia does apparently:

"The name has come to be used as a mocking title for someone self-important or high-ranking and who either exhibits an inflated self-regard or who has limited authority while taking impressive titles."
http://en.wikipedia....ki/Grand_Poobah

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#16 pineapplelove

pineapplelove

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 11:02 PM

What's the story behind the three hole puncher gag? I can't seem to get a clear answer on that one....

Hi, I'm Jenna
"So when are you seeing that blind chick?
-Gloria can't see me.
-Dude, I know how being blind works..."
-Do you think it could be PTSD?
-I think it's slightly more serious than a mere menstrual issue. "
"Simba I am your father.
-Mufasa never said that.
-Mufasa, Vader, it's all James Earl Jones."
"I screwed up on my own, I'm going to face him on my own
-That's very Cameron Frye of you.
-Cameron who?
-Wow, are we that much older than you?"
"Boom, boom, boom...muffins!"

#17 tvspaz626

tvspaz626

Super Psych-O

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,628 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 11:07 PM

one of the writers was convinced that "three hole puncher" was funnier than "three hole punch" for a joke. so it became an inside joke that whenever someone said "three hole puncher" that it would be insanely hilarious and everyone should laugh as hard as possible.

which is why i think it's REALLY funny that to do the laproscopic surgery on james, he said they "punched three holes in him" and even Dulé said james got "three holes punched" in his gut.
the fact he needed surgery is not funny. the fact that it took 3 holes and thats how they describe it? hilarious!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! (thats how u laugh when u hear about one)

Posted Image

Posted Image

#18 pineapplelove

pineapplelove

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 11:09 PM

Ahhhh ok...I thought that's what it was. I get the impression whichever writer thought of that is NEVER going to live it down.

Hi, I'm Jenna
"So when are you seeing that blind chick?
-Gloria can't see me.
-Dude, I know how being blind works..."
-Do you think it could be PTSD?
-I think it's slightly more serious than a mere menstrual issue. "
"Simba I am your father.
-Mufasa never said that.
-Mufasa, Vader, it's all James Earl Jones."
"I screwed up on my own, I'm going to face him on my own
-That's very Cameron Frye of you.
-Cameron who?
-Wow, are we that much older than you?"
"Boom, boom, boom...muffins!"

#19 pinkberryjetagirl

pinkberryjetagirl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 12:00 PM

Bump so we dont end up with a bunch of random threads

Say Hello, Wave Goodbye

#20 sliceopineapple

sliceopineapple

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 12:39 AM

This is kind of a question....I don't know if anyone watched Harper's Island, that murder mystery show (if you didn't you should it's really good!), but if you guys did, did you notice that there were like a TON of people from psych episodes in it? everytime a new character would be introduced I would get really excited because I recognized them. And a couple of the people from the series have been in Psych since then (Stinky Pete). Apparently even James Roday's stunt double from Shawn Takes a Shot was on it (at least that's what IMDb says). Just wondering if anyone else noticed this as well?...........

That's common knowledge, Shawn. People know that.

Who? People in Charlton Heston's house?

Yes. And?....Yo mama.

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved