• Please log in to reply
2540 replies to this topic

#41 JillianLovesFood

JillianLovesFood

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 09:56 PM

Thanks for the Lassie pic! I tried to use it how I wanted to but no matter what the image wouldn't stay big enough to read when I downloaded it in Photobucket. I made it a clickable thumnail image so it can work.

Edited by JillianLovesFood, 06 February 2010 - 09:56 PM.

Juliet: "I can't believe your Uncle Jack actually had a treasure map."
Lassiter: "I can't believe you actually pretended your uncle was your dad."
Shawn: "I wanted Gus' dad to do it. But there was a genealogy issue I just couldn't resolve."

AFTHP- Advocate For Three Hole Punchers wishes to remind you there are many three hole punchers out there without a home. Please adopt one today.

#42 Silly_Pants_J

Silly_Pants_J

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 02:39 PM

can someone help me find shawn's ring tone in i think it was YOU CAN'T HANDLE THIS EPISODE ?

#43 psychgirl007

psychgirl007

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 11:10 AM

I just finished watching "Shawn Has The Yips" for the third time and I still can't find that darn pineapple. So I am calling all back-up. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does anyone remember where it was? I truly am pathetic, but I need to know.
Are you a fan of delicious flavor?

#44 Awesome_K

Awesome_K

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 03:07 PM

Does anyone know which cars do the actors have (especially Dulé or James)?

I came up w/ that after watching web chat where Dulé said he wouldn't take the "Blueberry" :)
"Trust me, I can scale that in a single leap."
Posted Image

#45 tvspaz626

tvspaz626

Super Psych-O

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,628 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 04:31 PM

according to the Lights, Camera, Homicidio commentary, James has a truck in LA.
I think they pointed out Dulé's car as a nice black car, since i dont know cars, idk what it was

Of course, that was 2 years ago so who knows if they still have them

Posted Image

Head Pineapple-Sitter for the CMP2

Posted Image

My YouTube page. Mostly Psych related
My Twitter: jvento

#46 Fizzlederbul

Fizzlederbul

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 417 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 02:42 PM

Does anyone know which cars do the actors have (especially Dulé or James)?

I came up w/ that after watching web chat where Dulé said he wouldn't take the "Blueberry" :)

The "Blueberry" is Gus' car - a Toyota Echo (which they don't make anymore. It's been replaced by the Yaris). Tvspaz is right, they do talk about their actual cars on the commentary of "Lights, Camera, Homicidio".

A car thief got poisoned by his boss. He used something over the counter. Fizadine. No...Fizaderbul...

#47 tvspaz626

tvspaz626

Super Psych-O

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,628 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 04:03 PM

I just finished watching "Shawn Has The Yips" for the third time and I still can't find that darn pineapple. So I am calling all back-up. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does anyone remember where it was? I truly am pathetic, but I need to know.

its extremely hard to see. in fact, i dont even know if u can see it by just watching. here's a screen shot. see if u can find it (its still hard)

Posted Image

they DID say they'd be harder this year! after all, the one in lets get hairy is literally on screen for less than 2 seconds. and those 2 seconds are split up into like...1/2 second views and is constantly blocked by corbin, james or Dulé. :rolleyes:

Posted Image

Posted Image

#48 sliceopineapple

sliceopineapple

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 05:24 PM

its extremely hard to see. in fact, i dont even know if u can see it by just watching. here's a screen shot. see if u can find it (its still hard)

Posted Image

they DID say they'd be harder this year! after all, the one in lets get hairy is literally on screen for less than 2 seconds. and those 2 seconds are split up into like...1/2 second views and is constantly blocked by corbin, james or Dulé. :rolleyes:

omg that one was ridiculous. i looked and looked for it constantly! and the one from Shawn Takes a Shot was impossible too. but that screenshot actually really helps. Just shows how hard it's gonna be in the future. I remember when it was as easy as a pineapple painted on a pole in a parking structure. (that alliteration was accidental by the way...but awesome anyway. haha)

That's common knowledge, Shawn. People know that.

Who? People in Charlton Heston's house?

Yes. And?....Yo mama.

#49 FanDelFlavor

FanDelFlavor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 11:19 PM

OK- In the Pilot- we all know that the pineapple is shown directly. But I was wondering if there is a hidden one, too. When Lassie and his former partner go into the restaurant where Shawn tells him not to eat the chicken, does one of the waiters have pineapples on his Hawaiian shirt? I think it's a red or orange shirt. Just wondering- my TV doesn't allow me to see it so clearly.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Lassiter: "We found prints-"
Shawn: "Was he in a "Little Red Corvette"?"
Gus: "Or "Under the Cherry Moon"?"
Lassiter: "We found finger-prints!"

Gus: "Are you crazy?"
Shawn: "I wouldn't say crazy. Maybe an eccentric who looks good in jeans."

Juliet: "Detective Lassiter is literally on fire today."
Shawn: "Literally on fire" as in Michael Jackson in the Pepsi commercial, or as in a misuse of the word "literally?"

#50 tvspaz626

tvspaz626

Super Psych-O

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,628 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 11:25 PM

OK- In the Pilot- we all know that the pineapple is shown directly. But I was wondering if there is a hidden one, too. When Lassie and his former partner go into the restaurant where Shawn tells him not to eat the chicken, does one of the waiters have pineapples on his Hawaiian shirt? I think it's a red or orange shirt. Just wondering- my TV doesn't allow me to see it so clearly.

well at that point they didnt hide pineapples on purpose so if there is one, it wasn't intentional. i dont have the episode up so i cant look.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#51 psychgirl007

psychgirl007

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 08:24 AM

Posted Image

Thank you so much. I can finally see it. Man they really are hiding this delicious fruit from us. Well next episode (TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!) I will have my eyes peeled for it. But I have another question,

Is there always just one pineapple, because to me I think I see twice in some episodes?
Are you a fan of delicious flavor?

#52 pinkberryjetagirl

pinkberryjetagirl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 08:35 AM

Thank you so much. I can finally see it. Man they really are hiding this delicious fruit from us. Well next episode (TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!) I will have my eyes peeled for it. But I have another question,

Is there always just one pineapple, because to me I think I see twice in some episodes?

I think so, I see more than one alot but I think there is only one they intintionally put in there. I cant watch for the pineapple in new eps. I get so focused on the plot that if its really obvious Ill see it but if its good and hidden i miss it.
Outside, by your doorstep, in a worn out suit and tie, Ill wait for you to come down. Where you'll find me, where we'll shine...

Yang: Do you want to know what it is, or do you want to be surprised?
Shawn: Let me guess...

Say Hello, Wave Goodbye

Juliet: "I think maybe the best things, the richest things, aren't supposed to come easily. And that sometimes the moments that make the most sense happen when everything else doesn't."

#53 tvspaz626

tvspaz626

Super Psych-O

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,628 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 09:55 AM

sometimes theres more than 1. in rob a bye baby, for example, there are like, 5.
but when it come to the game, they usually only ask for one.
there are even 2 sutes dedicated to finding them:
http://wheresthepineapple.com/
http://psychpineapple.com/

Posted Image

Posted Image

#54 tuesday

tuesday

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 06:44 PM

So I just noticed this recently and it bugged me that I didn't know. We know Jules moved to Santa Barbara from Miami, but at Christmas, she gets together with her family for their big traditional Christmas in Santa Barbara. So, is it that

(1) She's from Santa Barbara but moved to Miami for a while, then came back to where her family was, or
(2) She's from Miami but also has a lot of relatives in Santa Barbara?

I feel like they probably covered this before and I just missed it. Anyone know?

Edited by tuesday, 10 February 2010 - 06:46 PM.

#55 pinkberryjetagirl

pinkberryjetagirl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 07:34 PM

So I just noticed this recently and it bugged me that I didn't know. We know Jules moved to Santa Barbara from Miami, but at Christmas, she gets together with her family for their big traditional Christmas in Santa Barbara. So, is it that

(1) She's from Santa Barbara but moved to Miami for a while, then came back to where her family was, or
(2) She's from Miami but also has a lot of relatives in Santa Barbara?

I feel like they probably covered this before and I just missed it. Anyone know?

Hmm. Good catch. I dont think anyone has covered it before but she is from Miami so im going to vote for the second one.
Outside, by your doorstep, in a worn out suit and tie, Ill wait for you to come down. Where you'll find me, where we'll shine...

Say Hello, Wave Goodbye

Juliet: "I think maybe the best things, the richest things, aren't supposed to come easily. And that sometimes the moments that make the most sense happen when everything else doesn't."

#56 sargehowell

sargehowell

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 08:42 PM

What's the name of that song that is playing as Shawn and Abs kiss goodbye? It's killing me.

#57 pinkberryjetagirl

pinkberryjetagirl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 08:57 PM

What's the name of that song that is playing as Shawn and Abs kiss goodbye? It's killing me.

On a different thread they said it was Am I Wrong? by Love Spit Love. I didnt know it though so that could be incorrect.

Say Hello, Wave Goodbye

#58 tvspaz626

tvspaz626

Super Psych-O

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,628 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 09:01 PM

Am I Wrong by Love Spit Love. :)

(ps: the SongID feature on my phone is the coolest free thing ever. lol)

Posted Image

Posted Image

#59 sargehowell

sargehowell

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 09:11 PM

Thanks! My daughter, who just turned 13, and I were tearing up the lyrics trying to figure it out. Sang "Goodbye, lay the blame on luck" for 3 weeks! Couldn't get it outta my head.

#60 Kireijo

Kireijo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 10:26 PM

The pattern is very abstract so it COULD be highly stylized pineapples,
but I think it's just a weird pattern on the shirt.
Eat. Sleep. Psych.

Official PineappleCarver of the CMP2

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved