• Please log in to reply
131 replies to this topic

#1 hvstmn316

hvstmn316

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 11:32 PM

As much as I love the bromance with Peter/Neal, I am loving the friendship between Neal and Mozzie as much. The actors have great chemistry and Neal trusts Moz, so much and it is clear Moz would do anything for Neal, including helping Peter and Kate, for him and I loved how Mozzie was intergrated into the family unit more. They are so great together and it was fun watching them in action together. Hope for lots more of that.

Edited by LI_Ann, 23 November 2012 - 09:45 PM.

#2 CathysOpinion

CathysOpinion

Collar Nutcase

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,400 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 11:33 PM

Mozzie cracks me up in just about every scene. What a great character.
Cathy

Just an FYI, I assist Ann (LI Ann) in managing the White Collar Forum. Ann is an official moderator.

If you have any questions or comments, please post them in the WC Forum Online Community thread.

If you are looking for a specific discussion, then take a took at Ann's very nifty index, WC Forum Index.

#3 WildHorseFantasy

WildHorseFantasy

quirky rebel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,415 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 11:59 PM

Neal is almost like a bridge. Moz wouldn't hang out with the feds, they wouldn't hang out with him. And yet they both will work with Neal and somehow find that common ground. Fun to see Mozzie and Neal planning and that the FBI doesn't have the corner on cool gadgets. B)

Edited by WildHorseFantasy, 27 January 2010 - 12:00 AM.

wc-new-footer_zps7b3b24c6.png

#4 LI_Ann

LI_Ann

Top Gun

• Moderators
  • 23,476 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 12:00 AM

He was great in tonight's episode.

The writers really give him the right material and he certainly delivers.

I don't know how they keep a straight face while filming.

I can't wait for the DVD set to come out so I can see the Gag Reel and hear the commentary.

sig2013sept_zps95f63dc0.jpg

#5 Nancee

Nancee

Red Poohbah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,487 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 09:38 AM

Neal is almost like a bridge. Moz wouldn't hang out with the feds, they wouldn't hang out with him. And yet they both will work with Neal and somehow find that common ground. Fun to see Mozzie and Neal planning and that the FBI doesn't have the corner on cool gadgets. B)

Even funnier, Peter recruits Mozzie for "Kate Intervention." :lol: :lol: :lol:
Posted Image

#6 LI_Ann

LI_Ann

Top Gun

• Moderators
  • 23,476 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 03:44 PM

It surprised me how much I've come to love this character. When we were introduced to Mozzie in the Pilot, I liked him but I wasn't sure how his character would play out in future episodes. Not only is he someone Neal relies on but Peter, Elizabeth and Agent Jones have taken to him as well.

It'll be interesting to see if Mozzie has any scenes with June next week. Other than the brief scene when they were in Neal's studio watching the movie and June came in, we haven't seen Mozzie and June together.

#7 Surreal44

Surreal44

Trouble

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,365 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 04:02 PM

Mozzie seems to really care about Neal. He puts up with all of Neal's childish and petulant behavior about Kate. He's supportive but he is always pushing Neal to see things from a different perspective. He even puts up with Neal's secrets, and is willing to help Neal out even though Neal doesn't quite seem as willing to give all of himself to his relationships.

What I find most interesting about Mozzie and Neal is that when it comes to Kate, they are on opposite sides of the fence. Now maybe with the latest episode Mozzie will have changed his mind, but up until the end of "Bad Judgment", Mozzie has not been supportive about Kate at all. In the pilot episode he was a bit more supportive, but as time has progressed he seems to have changed his mind.

It will be interesting to see how finding -- or not finding -- Kate may affect their relationship.

---The End ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Avatar created by unknown person. If someone finds the owner, please let me know.

#8 LI_Ann

LI_Ann

Top Gun

• Moderators
  • 23,476 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 10:54 PM

Mozzie seems to really care about Neal. He puts up with all of Neal's childish and petulant behavior about Kate. He's supportive but he is always pushing Neal to see things from a different perspective. He even puts up with Neal's secrets, and is willing to help Neal out even though Neal doesn't quite seem as willing to give all of himself to his relationships.

What I find most interesting about Mozzie and Neal is that when it comes to Kate, they are on opposite sides of the fence. Now maybe with the latest episode Mozzie will have changed his mind, but up until the end of "Bad Judgment", Mozzie has not been supportive about Kate at all. In the pilot episode he was a bit more supportive, but as time has progressed he seems to have changed his mind.

It will be interesting to see how finding -- or not finding -- Kate may affect their relationship.

Yes, you're right. Mozzie didn't even get upset when he found out there was no stash in Portland. And he was genuinely upset for Neal when Neal said Peter had the ring. He can really make me laugh too. The scene he made with the messenger service was hilarious and I could watch him at Peter's house as "the cleaner" again and again! "Mrs. Suit" and "the suit is sly". Great lines!

I'm not a Kate fan so I was glad to see that Peter called Mozzie about the cemetery visit and absolutely loved it when Mozzie called it a "Kate Intervention."

Edited by LI_Ann, 31 January 2010 - 10:55 PM.

#9 hyp3r_cr4zy

hyp3r_cr4zy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 02:25 AM

I am just relieved that if Kate turns out to be a bad guy and/or not love Neal, Neal will have a great friend there to make things a little bit better. I think that without Mozzie, Neal would be completely broken.

#10 WildHorseFantasy

WildHorseFantasy

quirky rebel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,415 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 08:40 PM

Mozzie is amazing in how he doesn't trust feds in the slightest, yet recognizes how important Peter's friendship is to Neal. And of course now Mozzie too has befriended Elizabeth, just as Neal did. Somehow the whole relationship works: they don't trust each other and yet they get along fine.

#11 Apoctyliptic

Apoctyliptic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 10:10 PM

Mozzie is amazing in how he doesn't trust feds in the slightest, yet recognizes how important Peter's friendship is to Neal. And of course now Mozzie too has befriended Elizabeth, just as Neal did. Somehow the whole relationship works: they don't trust each other and yet they get along fine.

Symbiosis.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

<<--------------- Insert Huge and Long Signature Here --------------->>

#12 Nancee

Nancee

Red Poohbah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,487 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 11:09 AM

Symbiosis.

:lol:
Posted Image

#13 urumi

urumi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,118 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 05:03 PM

:lol:

i love mozzie and neal togheter! Mozzie seems a second importance character but he's not.
Willy garson is a very good actor!

But will mozzie be really in Neal's side.....?
I don't know he has the photo of kate when peter has it maybe kate is on teh right side and not Mozz......

#14 shawnie

shawnie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 07:08 PM

i love mozzie and neal togheter! Mozzie seems a second importance character but he's not.
Willy garson is a very good actor!

But will mozzie be really in Neal's side.....?
I don't know he has the photo of kate when peter has it maybe kate is on teh right side and not Mozz......

Hm...I don't think they would do that twice. They already psyched us out by letting us think that Peter was the man with the ring for a while. We all love Moz so much, I don't think that the writers would take such a lovable character and turn him into a bad guy. It would be alittle cruel for Neal to get betrayed/fake betrayed twice by his only friends.
"Is Conrad a conoodler?"
"Just cowboys. Injuns is offensive."
"It's an epiphany, you can't choose where you get them. It could be from a guru on a mountain top or a bumper sticker on a burning Subaru."

#15 WildHorseFantasy

WildHorseFantasy

quirky rebel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,415 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 08:35 PM

I loved the scene with Moz trying to talk to the lady while Neal conned the cops. And of course all Moz could see was Neal, car, cops showing up.... :unsure: Can't blame him for being distracted. It was a masterpiece performance. How will even Neal Caffery con his way out of this?

I didn't get the end though. He just vanished. Wouldn't he have at least hung around to try and help? He didn't need to get nasty, just keep an eye out... :huh:

#16 Nancee

Nancee

Red Poohbah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,487 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 09:39 PM

I loved the scene with Moz trying to talk to the lady while Neal conned the cops. And of course all Moz could see was Neal, car, cops showing up.... :unsure: Can't blame him for being distracted. It was a masterpiece performance. How will even Neal Caffery con his way out of this?

I didn't get the end though. He just vanished. Wouldn't he have at least hung around to try and help? He didn't need to get nasty, just keep an eye out... :huh:

We really don't know whether he was around....we just didn't see him. You know how Mozzie is.... :lol:
Posted Image

#17 kassart

kassart

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 07:46 AM

I think Mozzie's disappearing can be easily explained in vital signs.
We knows he hates hospitals and everything that contains guards. And as he explained to Peter, he puts his freedom above everything else, even friendship i guess.
He sure can be loyal but because of his pathological need of freedom (and fear he might lose it, espacially with Peter around), i think he cannot be thoroughly trust by Neal. Even if their friendship is unquestionable.
To me, that is the main difference between Neal/Mozz and Neal/Peter's friendships.
Neal knows he can count on Peter to a certain point and is also aware of Mozzie's limits.

#18 Nancee

Nancee

Red Poohbah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,487 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 11:18 AM

I think Mozzie's disappearing can be easily explained in vital signs.
We knows he hates hospitals and everything that contains guards. And as he explained to Peter, he puts his freedom above everything else, even friendship i guess.
He sure can be loyal but because of his pathological need of freedom (and fear he might lose it, espacially with Peter around), i think he cannot be thoroughly trust by Neal. Even if their friendship is unquestionable.
To me, that is the main difference between Neal/Mozz and Neal/Peter's friendships.
Neal knows he can count on Peter to a certain point and is also aware of Mozzie's limits.

And...he had to get those files out for the investigation...that was his job.
Posted Image

#19 LI_Ann

LI_Ann

Top Gun

• Moderators
  • 23,476 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 05:11 PM

In case anyone missed this in the news thread, Mozzie is going to be a guest on Jimmy Fallon's show tonight.

Monday, February 8th, 2010:
Jimmy Fallon: Stephen Colbert, Willie Garson, Eric Ripert (new)

#20 DramaQueenBroadway

DramaQueenBroadway

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 03:49 PM

Me too!! Neal and Mozzie are my Top 2 favorite characters in the show!!!! For me, Mozzie is just a riot!!! But I do have to wonder, where was he in last night's episode? I don't recall seeing him once...which was the one thing I was looking forward to!!!!

Shawn: I dazzle...I stretch...I dazzle and I stretch...
Shawn:Spell banana
Contestant:
Definition please?
Shawn:
A yellow fruit. Also a yellow pudding...a very delicious pudding.
Contestant:
Can you use it in a sentence please?
Shawn:Anna Banana would like to hear Venus by Bananarama....banana
Shawn-"don't be Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Marzipan"
Gus-"Azkaban"
Shawn-"I've heard it both ways!"
My name is Shawn Spencer and this is my partner Gus "Silly Pants" Jackson
"Boom...boom boom...MUFFINS!!!!!"
"Boom...boom...boom THIS THING!!!!!"
"You don't call him Binky?"
"We do now!"
Shawn: Hello my name is Shawn Spencer and this is my partner M.C. Clap Your Handz
WARNING: DATES ON CALANDER ARE CLOSER THAN THEY APPEAR
"I love due dates. I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by"
DramaQueenBroadway: All of the Law...none of the Order!
Twitter: @DramaQueenDiva

Youtube: KAASL4

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved