131 replies to this topic

#121 Aragarna

Aragarna

Team DeKay

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,589 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 02:11 PM

Actually there was, I think, a second time;.. with Vulture.... ;)

ZhL3auH.png

Check out TDK TV !

#122 oldannette

oldannette

Head Rabble Rouser

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,790 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 02:19 PM

ROFL! I completely forgot that one! That would definitely fall into the category of major contact :rolleyes:

black_line_1.jpg

annette_signature_talk_in_quotes_3a.jpg

#123 Gwnevere

Gwnevere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,720 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 02:55 PM

1346008314[/url]' post='1594587']

1346008757[/url]' post='1594594']
ROFL! I completely forgot that one! That would definitely fall into the category of major contact :rolleyes:

I forgot about that one, too. And since it was such an aberration you'd think it would be impossible to forget.

We don't ask. We don't care.

#124 oldannette

oldannette

Head Rabble Rouser

• Members
  • 10,790 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 03:47 PM

I forgot about that one, too. And since it was such an aberration you'd think it would be impossible to forget.

I would LOVE to have those two characters get together again. Vulture could be Mozzie's "Alex". (As if Mozzie needs a devil on HIS shoulder ... poor Peter ...)

black_line_1.jpg

annette_signature_talk_in_quotes_3a.jpg

#125 cordelia

cordelia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,830 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 04:01 PM

Seeing the way Mozzie and Neal were last night makes me all the more angry when Mozzie does things that could get Neal into a lot of trouble - ya know, little things like stealing treasure and using Neal's artwork without telling him!! And talking him into doing things behind Peter's back when he knows darn well Neal doesn't want to do them.

I don't think Neal does a whole lot of things he doesn't want to do. Even wearing the anklet was his own idea. Mozzie doesn't hold a gun to Neal's head.

The scenes between Neal and Mozzie were fantastic in Identity Crisis. The support Neal showed for Mozzie was wonderful and how he explained who Mozzie was to Peter, while they were in the car watching Mozzie, was quite telling.

These scenes help us understand why Neal and Mozzie are such close friends.

Now if Mozzie would quite getting Neal into serious trouble with Peter.............

Neal gets Neal into serious trouble with Peter. Neal could have gone to Peter as soon as he knew about the treasure but it was his choice not to.

Might be a long time before Mozzie changes sides......

I also found Identity Crisis did wonders in explaining the relationship between Mozzie and Neal. The puppet scene was priceless as well as the concern when Peter asked will Mozzie be okay.

So totally agree. Sometimes Neal has seemed a bit, well, condescending to Mozzie, especially about conspiracy theories and the height jokes (which--hoorah--are much less frequent now), and it was great to see these two friends bonding in a way we have rarely seen before.

#126 WCFan

WCFan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,903 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 09:06 PM

Neal gets Neal into serious trouble with Peter. Neal could have gone to Peter as soon as he knew about the treasure but it was his choice not to.

So totally agree. Sometimes Neal has seemed a bit, well, condescending to Mozzie, especially about conspiracy theories and the height jokes (which--hoorah--are much less frequent now), and it was great to see these two friends bonding in a way we have rarely seen before.

Neal telling Peter about the treasure would have been a betrayal of Mozzie. As much as I didn't like Mozzie in season 3, I wouldn't have wanted Neal to rat him out to Peter. Also, I've always found Neal pretty tolerant of Mozzie's conspiracy theories, and I don't really remember Neal making height jokes about Mozzie (although my memory isn't what it used to be). Peter, Diana and even Jones, on the other hand, have made jokes about his height.

I did like the bonding Neal and Mozzie did in this episode.

#127 ansel

ansel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,699 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 04:13 PM

I really don't think Neal has ever had a condescending attitude towards Mozzie! He may tease him a little, but not with a condescending attitude about it. The only time I can remember Neal ever making a joke about Mozzie's height was when he told Peter Mozzie couldn't have done a slash and grab of a painting. He gestured with his hand that the painting was too high up.

What bothers me so much lately about the relationship between Mozzie and Neal is that Neal caves way too easily into going along with what Mozzie wants to do. One example was in Honor Among Thieves. Neal made a decision, told Mozzie he didn't want to go behind Peter's back, then he immediately went along with the way Mozzie wanted to do things anyway. Neal needs to stand up to Mozzie more and just tell him no when he doesn't want to do something.

final+glimpse+copy-001.jpg

#128 cordelia

cordelia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,830 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 05:12 PM

Neal telling Peter about the treasure would have been a betrayal of Mozzie. As much as I didn't like Mozzie in season 3, I wouldn't have wanted Neal to rat him out to Peter. Also, I've always found Neal pretty tolerant of Mozzie's conspiracy theories, and I don't really remember Neal making height jokes about Mozzie (although my memory isn't what it used to be). Peter, Diana and even Jones, on the other hand, have made jokes about his height.

I did like the bonding Neal and Mozzie did in this episode.

You're right--Neal was caught between Mozzie and Peter. He's so clever, though, he could have come up with some way for Mozzie to get some of the priceless things and turn the rest over to Peter without actually incriminating Mozzie. But then we wouldn't have had a S3. The bonding was great. I wonder how many family issues will be settled this year: Neal for sure, but maybe Mozzie's and Sara's will carry over to future seasons.

#129 Pamela11

Pamela11

SHOOT THE MOON

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,689 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 09:47 AM

This is neat; check it out.
Mozzie discusses his relationship with Neal. Go to the lower right corner, click on the pic of Peter. After Peter's discussion, Mozzie appears.

http://nealsstash.us.../main/index.php

Posted Image

PBASBanner62.jpg

#130 CathysOpinion

CathysOpinion

Collar Nutcase

• Members
  • 11,000 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 11:18 AM

Mozzie discusses his relationship with Neal. Go to the lower right corner, click on the pic of Peter. After Peter's discussion, Mozzie appears.

Posted Image

Simbiodic twins? All I could think of is 'Twins' with Danny Devito and Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Cathy

Just an FYI, I assist Ann (LI Ann) in managing the White Collar Forum. Ann is an official moderator.

If you have any questions or comments, please post them in the WC Forum Online Community thread.

If you are looking for a specific discussion, then take a took at Ann's very nifty index, WC Forum Index.

#131 elledeegee

elledeegee

White Collarus Fan Fictionus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,152 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 04:19 PM

Posted Image

I downloaded all the videos. The first one from Neal's stash was a bit buggy. Only plays on VLC otherwise you just get sound on Windows media player and Realplayer from what I tested.

Just to add to the bromance, this is from the Series & TV newsletter I get in my email.

Top Twenty Bromances on TV these days (Series & TV)

1)Psych - Shawn and Gus: In what´s the most awesome pair of bros these days on TV we cannot put another pair that´s better than Shawn and Gus from Psych. They cannot live without each other, they finish each other sentences and they make the other one better. It´s a Bromance at its best.

2)How I Met Your Mother – Ted and Marshall and Barney: It´s not a Bromance, it´s a Brosome, as they are three Bros in it. Barney bringing the awesome and the Legendary to the mix, while Ted and Marshall are the epitome of the best friends.

3)White Collar – Neal Caffrey and Peter Burke: They started off as nemesis and now they are besties. One of the biggest reasons to watch White Collar.

4)Burn Notice – Michael Westen and Sam Axe: When you put your life on the line every week, you need to trust in your Bro. There´s no better bros for this than Michael Westen and Sam Axe.

5)Community – Troy and Abed: Ranging from their own imaginary morning show to their rapping efforts. Almost every

6)Castle – Ryan and Esposito: They are supportning actors, but their relationship and bromance is what makes the show great.

7)The Big Bang Theory – Raj and Howard: Their bromance has been going on for several seasons, and now that Howard is married, there´s a new challenge for their love.

8)Mike and Molly – Mike and Carl: They are goofy, but they are great together. They make for a very funny twosome.

9)White Collar – Neal and Mozzie: Partners in crime, and perfect at it. One could easily argue that this bromance is more awesome than the one between Neal and Peter. They are both top ten for sure.

10)Wilfred – Ryan and Wilfred: After all, dogs are men´s best friends. And in this case, Wilfred and Ryan have a unique relationship, a mixture between bromance and obsession.

11)Franklin and Bash – Franklin and Bash: They are bros, and their bromance gives the name to the show. Breckin Meyer and Mark Paul Goselaar have great chemistry and it shows.

12)Walden and Alan – Two and a Half Men: When it was Charlie and Alan, they were brothers, now Alan and Walden are bros, and they have a bromance that is keeping this long time show afloat.

13)Merlin and Arthur – Merlin: In this rediscovery of the traditional tale of King Arthur and Merlin the Wizard, they are two young bros in the kingdom.

14)Sheldon and Leonard – The Big Bang Theory: They have a roommate agreement, but after all the weirdness, they are friends and bros in their own unique way.

15)Tracy and Kenneth – 30 Rock: They are another special kind of bros. They have an asymetrical relationship, but they make for many of the laughs in 30 Rock.

16)Grizz and DotCom – 30 Rock: They are the perfect example of Bros. Were they lead on the show and they´d be higher on the ranking.

17)Harvey and Mike – Suits: One is the boss, the power is asymetrical; but they have enough bro elements as to be in this list of bromances.

18)McGarrett and Danno – Hawaii 5-0: Having this bromance and the soundtrack the show has, and it´s already a good show to watch. Add that it happens in Hawaii and there´s a lot of beach-ware only add to it.

19)Andy and Bobby – Cougar Town: This is a Bromance in the full sense of the word. They love each other so much. They could be higher on this list too.

20)Alex and Mark – Whitney: Finally, this twosome is what makes this show funny. They are bros and they make it to this top twenty list.
Posted Image

Neal: I want to buy a bakery.
Mozz: I like donuts.
Neal: Hot and fresh, just the way momma made them.
Mozz: Bear claws?
Neal: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Mozz: Mmmmm...
Neal: Right here.

#132 Tudor

Tudor

** C O L L A R S **

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,278 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 11:23 AM

I've been watching reruns of White Collar on ch 13 here and I miss the authority-shy Mozzie from the season 1. All those theories he shared with Neal were funny and so Mozzie.

I wonder what Mozzie does on his spare time. Is he running any con jobs ( that doesn't involve Neal so Neal won't get in trouble). I want to hear bits and pieces of those con jobs when he and Neal are together. I like to think that he's not retired yet...

ea4a0b2d-4221-4b62-bc95-3a189c9023f1_zps

white collar season 6

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved