#3921 pjna3

pjna3

Makes Me Smile

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,247 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 11:58 PM

Posted Image

Tim and Matt getting ready to do scene from Judgment Day.

Great picture! I love that Tim & Matt get along just as well (or better, actually) than Peter & Neal. It adds to my enjoyment of WC. And this picture brightened up my evening. Thanks!

He does seem like such a nice guy. Now I love Peter AND Neal and I don't put one above the other but I think I am starting to get a crush on Peter. He would be the type of man that I would want to marry.

Yeah, I think Peter is definitely the guy most of us would want to marry. Neal is hot but I'd always be worried that he'd wind up back in prison. And there's that habitual lying thing. :)

pff.png

Artwork by Kanarek - Thank you!!

#3922 suebsg9

suebsg9

Peter Burke Appreciation Society

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 09:03 AM

Great picture! I love that Tim & Matt get along just as well (or better, actually) than Peter & Neal. It adds to my enjoyment of WC. And this picture brightened up my evening. Thanks!

Yeah, I think Peter is definitely the guy most of us would want to marry. Neal is hot but I'd always be worried that he'd wind up back in prison. And there's that habitual lying thing. :)

See you marry Peter you will end up having Neal drop by unannounced. And then you also would have Moz probobly drop by. Hey if El can stay married to Peter he has to have some real good qualities. Of course they work. And if you don't mind sitting with Peter and watching sports :) Of course thanks to Neal he has given Peter that romantic side back as shown in Veiled Threat by throwing El the wedding she always wanted. Ah TDK nice to see you playing a man with charm and also great FBI agent. Thank you casting directors for picking the right actor to play Peter Burke :)

Sue
hhzyHve.png

Courtesy of Aragarna

MICHIGAN STATE SPARTANS ROSE BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!

#3923 Aragarna

Aragarna

Team DeKay

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,585 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 09:42 AM

He does seem like such a nice guy. Now I love Peter AND Neal and I don't put one above the other but I think I am starting to get a crush on Peter. He would be the type of man that I would want to marry.

:D eh eh you and me (and a lot of others) Kim !! Looks like Tim's charm made another victim ! Welcome on Team DeKay Kim. ;)

I think a lot of it comes from Tim's ability to convey empathie to his character. He can be funny, ridiculous, badass... but when he wants you to feel for his character he just knock you down with that secret weapon he has and you cannot not love him.
Like his this season finale, when you can feel and read his conflicted feelings with Kramer. I just wanted to hug him hard.

ZhL3auH.png

Check out TDK TV !

#3924 suebsg9

suebsg9

• Members
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 10:45 AM

:D eh eh you and me (and a lot of others) Kim !! Looks like Tim's charm made another victim ! Welcome on Team DeKay Kim. ;)

I think a lot of it comes from Tim's ability to convey empathie to his character. He can be funny, ridiculous, badass... but when he wants you to feel for his character he just knock you down with that secret weapon he has and you cannot not love him.
Like his this season finale, when you can feel and read his conflicted feelings with Kramer. I just wanted to hug him hard.

And don't forget the man has an endless amount of expressions and his character Peter comes with Handcuffs (yes pam's ears will be burning when she hears I talked about handcuffs lol). Of course we really got to get jeff to give Peter some shirtless scenes; and of course he will be directing again in S4!

Sue
hhzyHve.png

Courtesy of Aragarna

#3925 UpstateRules

UpstateRules

White Collar: You're Simply the Best.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,218 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 11:25 AM

Just a heads up, I've already requested in Season 4 that Peter join Neal in his next death defying leap, like Butch and Sundance off that cliff! Hopefully, it's being written on the writer's room white board in 10, 9, 8... Hope Tim's not afraid of heights.:P

EYES_zps65713186.jpg

#3926 suebsg9

suebsg9

• Members
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 11:30 AM

Just a heads up, I've already requested in Season 4 that Peter join Neal in his next death defying leap, like Butch and Sundance off that cliff! Hopefully, it's being written on the writer's room white board in 10, 9, 8... Hope Tim's not afraid of heights.:P

I am still hopeing for the elevator idea that Tim has come up with. Neal and peter stuck in elevator but leave to some fans where we either have peter hurt and Neal must keep awake. We can elaborate on Tim's idea with the fact they are singing when the door opens and there are Diana and Jones standing there. if we can't get tim's idea I guess him directing another eps is good also.

Sue
hhzyHve.png

Courtesy of Aragarna

#3927 CathysOpinion

CathysOpinion

Collar Nutcase

• Members
  • 10,997 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 03:21 PM

I could picture it now. They are at the top of the building and Neal wants to do the same job he did in Countdown. All of a sudden, Peter's face gets this look of realization that Neal DID base jump off the building and landed on Wall Street!
Cathy

Just an FYI, I assist Ann (LI Ann) in managing the White Collar Forum. Ann is an official moderator.

If you have any questions or comments, please post them in the WC Forum Online Community thread.

If you are looking for a specific discussion, then take a took at Ann's very nifty index, WC Forum Index.

#3928 Aragarna

Aragarna

Team DeKay

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,585 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 03:25 PM

I could picture it now. They are at the top of the building and Neal wants to do the same job he did in Countdown. All of a sudden, Peter's face gets this look of realization that Neal DID base jump off the building and landed on Wall Street!

Oh that's good ! I love that idea ! ahah I can picture Peter's face there ! :lol:

ZhL3auH.png

Check out TDK TV !

#3929 suebsg9

suebsg9

• Members
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 03:27 PM

He would have to be afraid of a green screen lol. Sorry couldn't resist. :P

Sue
hhzyHve.png

Courtesy of Aragarna

#3930 UpstateRules

UpstateRules

White Collar: You're Simply the Best.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,218 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 03:38 PM

And that's exactly the close up shot I want to see! And then the expression when Peter decides he's jumping, too.:D

EYES_zps65713186.jpg

#3931 CathysOpinion

CathysOpinion

Collar Nutcase

• Members
  • 10,997 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 03:44 PM

And that's exactly the close up shot I want to see! And then the expression when Peter decides he's jumping, too.:D

And Peter would be the one yelling "Oh shit" as they go down (it was the Sundance Kid who said it in "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid").
Cathy

Just an FYI, I assist Ann (LI Ann) in managing the White Collar Forum. Ann is an official moderator.

If you have any questions or comments, please post them in the WC Forum Online Community thread.

If you are looking for a specific discussion, then take a took at Ann's very nifty index, WC Forum Index.

#3932 suebsg9

suebsg9

• Members
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 03:54 PM

And Peter would be the one yelling "Oh shit" as they go down (it was the Sundance Kid who said it in "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid").

Someone posted a swear word and I won't say whom lol! And I would think Peter would be big and brave to do the jump. :o

Sue
hhzyHve.png

Courtesy of Aragarna

#3933 CathysOpinion

CathysOpinion

Collar Nutcase

• Members
  • 10,997 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 09:38 PM

Someone posted a swear word and I won't say whom lol! And I would think Peter would be big and brave to do the jump. :o

And swear!
Cathy

#3934 Pamela11

Pamela11

SHOOT THE MOON

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,686 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 09:39 PM

And don't forget the man has an endless amount of expressions and his character Peter comes with Handcuffs (yes pam's ears will be burning when she hears I talked about handcuffs lol). Of course we really got to get jeff to give Peter some shirtless scenes; and of course he will be directing again in S4!

Posted Image

:) :) :)

PBASBanner62.jpg

#3935 suebsg9

suebsg9

• Members
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 12:22 AM

Posted Image

:) :) :)

Tim DeKay ‏ @TimDeKay In just a few weeks, we start filming season 4! @jeffeastin pitched quite a season. Can't wait to get back in the suit and other identities

Edited by suebsg9, 02 March 2012 - 12:23 AM.

Sue
hhzyHve.png

Courtesy of Aragarna

#3936 Kim1982

Kim1982

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 410 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 01:16 AM

That is the same thought I had as soon I read that idea and I am sure that Peter would have a few more choice cuss words for Neal afterwards. :)

And if Mozzie and Neal went to an island then it could work. They could jump off of a cliff.

I still vote for the trapped in an elevator episode too.

Edited by Kim1982, 02 March 2012 - 01:17 AM.

#3937 Kim1982

Kim1982

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 410 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 01:25 AM

Yep, another victim. Well willing victim. :)

#3938 suebsg9

suebsg9

• Members
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 10:11 AM

Posted Image

So Tim and Beau you think we will get more tense scenes like this when the show returns? Tim had a lot of emotion to show again Trying to figure out what Kramer was up to and trying to stay friends with his mentor which his friend only want to take Neal back to DC with him. Looks like by the end of March WC begins filming from what Tim said on twitter.

Sue
hhzyHve.png

Courtesy of Aragarna

#3939 Pamela11

Pamela11

SHOOT THE MOON

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,686 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 08:30 PM

Tim DeKay ‏ @TimDeKay In just a few weeks, we start filming season 4! @jeffeastin pitched quite a season. Can't wait to get back in the suit and other identities

Other identities? Hmm ...

Yep, another victim. Well willing victim. :)

All of a sudden you are ensnared by the "suit". ;)

Posted Image

So Tim and Beau you think we will get more tense scenes like this when the show returns? Tim had a lot of emotion to show again Trying to figure out what Kramer was up to and trying to stay friends with his mentor which his friend only want to take Neal back to DC with him. Looks like by the end of March WC begins filming from what Tim said on twitter.

We've been waiting for a return date. Even WC crew didn't know a few weeks ago.

Posted Image

PBASBanner62.jpg

#3940 Sedona

Sedona

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,731 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 12:29 AM

Other identities? Hmm ...

All of a sudden you are ensnared by the "suit". ;)

We've been waiting for a return date. Even WC crew didn't know a few weeks ago.

Posted Image

Oh, that picture above is to die for. I sigh again. ... and again.

Love these ideas! Bravo to Upstate Rules for the Neal AND Peter death defying jump together idea. About time, I'd say. Heartily seconded.

Also got a chuckle out of the let's be married to Peter club, which I am proudly a member and always ready to welcome a new member. I'd happily stay home and watch sports with him, any day. (football season I do anyway, so it's a win win for me.) Neal is fun but I couldn't take that lying thing. But, like Sue pointed out, you'd have Neal around in any case. And Mozzie. And Jones and Diana. Life would be good! Posted Image
Posted Image

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved