8502 replies to this topic

#1 Nancee

Nancee

Red Poohbah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,487 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 05:53 PM

This thread is dedicated to Tim DeKay of film, stage and television.

I thought these two photos were great...
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by LI_Ann, 05 February 2012 - 11:14 AM.

Posted Image

#2 CathysOpinion

CathysOpinion

Collar Nutcase

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,400 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 06:02 PM

I can't believe Tim DeKay didn't have his own thread!

Great pics.
Cathy

Just an FYI, I assist Ann (LI Ann) in managing the White Collar Forum. Ann is an official moderator.

If you have any questions or comments, please post them in the WC Forum Online Community thread.

If you are looking for a specific discussion, then take a took at Ann's very nifty index, WC Forum Index.

#3 barbara_ann

barbara_ann

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 08:11 PM

I can't believe that Tim has not had a thread until now. Tim is very sexy and also great eye candy. I love Matt Bomer too, he is so adorable but Tim is closer to my age and I find him very sexy, I love the way his character Peter treats his wife El, I wonder if he the same way at home with his wife? Great pics would like to see more of Tim.

#4 Surreal44

Surreal44

Trouble

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,365 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 09:20 PM

I absolutely love Tim's voice. It's so deep and sexy. I also love his eyes.

---The End ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Avatar created by unknown person. If someone finds the owner, please let me know.

#5 Nancee

Nancee

Red Poohbah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,487 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 09:45 AM

The man is a consummate professional!
Posted Image

#6 JacquelineSC

JacquelineSC

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 02:33 PM

Last season, I posted to a USA Network message board (somewhere) by beginning with, "I'm digging that FBI agent on White Collar ..."
Well, I'm here to tell you (anyone who cares) that I'm digging him even more!
All the worry of "can he be trusted or can't he?" is making me crazy for more.
I love that just when he worries me that he can't be trusted, you learn his wife already knew he'd spoken to Kate.
I love that his boss believes in him enough to show up at his house and warn him of the investigation.
I love that when he leaves home, he goes to the office where who else shows up but his colleagues who also believe in him. (the black man is great, btw, don't let him go anywhere.)
I love that while he's gone to the office, his wife shows up at dude's home and for what ... can she be trusted???
Of course she can (whew). She's getting help for hubby. She's taking care of her man! Very nice!
And of course, dude and sidekick (I really must learn some names here, but I can't spell Haversham) step up to help because they know he deserves the help.
I am really digging that FBI agent.
And wife hinted that he can be a bad boy ... I'd love to explore that some more. wink, wink...
Ok, there's Peter, Neal, Elizabeth, Mozzie (who is great, btw) - I finally looked up names. 4 very strong, very loveable characters!!!
I'm just especially loving Peter Burke!!!
jsc

#7 Nancee

Nancee

Red Poohbah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,487 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 02:51 PM

I've been trying to see if Tim is working during the downtime, but I haven't been able to find anything. :)

Edited by Nancee, 28 January 2010 - 03:57 AM.

Posted Image

#8 Surreal44

Surreal44

Trouble

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,365 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 10:56 PM

Did anyone see him when he had an appearance on "NCIS"?

That's when I first found out who he was and just totally fell in love with him. When I saw him in the preview for "White Collar" I was literally bouncing up and down in my seat.

---The End ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Avatar created by unknown person. If someone finds the owner, please let me know.

#9 CathysOpinion

CathysOpinion

Collar Nutcase

• Members
  • 11,400 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 11:05 PM

Did anyone see him when he had an appearance on "NCIS"?

That's when I first found out who he was and just totally fell in love with him. When I saw him in the preview for "White Collar" I was literally bouncing up and down in my seat.

I did. I also saw him play a FBI agent in a movie "Swordfish". This was on cable about 2 weeks ago.
Cathy

Just an FYI, I assist Ann (LI Ann) in managing the White Collar Forum. Ann is an official moderator.

If you have any questions or comments, please post them in the WC Forum Online Community thread.

If you are looking for a specific discussion, then take a took at Ann's very nifty index, WC Forum Index.

#10 Renee33

Renee33

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 11:16 PM

This is my kind of thread! :P Neal is cute, but Peter is just AWESOME! I agree with all the things you guys said about his character!

Banner by NatalieDisher; avatar by artisis

Vick: "Mr. Spencer, let me be frank."
Shawn: "As long as I can be Dean and Gus can be Sammy."

Gus: "And what exactly does this detective look like?"
Stuart: "Imagine Robert Goulet dressed like Mr. Bean playing the Scarecrow in a summer stock production of The Wizard of Oz dedicated to Tony Randall."

Fingers crossed for Crash Dummies on USA!

#11 Surreal44

Surreal44

Trouble

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,365 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 11:16 PM

I did. I also saw him play a FBI agent in a movie "Swordfish". This was on cable about 2 weeks ago.

I vaguely remember that film, but I didn't care much for it so even though I love Tim I'm not going to go watch it again.

I was impressed with his performance in "Bad Judgment". Because Peter is a more reserved character, we don't often get an emotional response from him like we do with Neal. Yet Tim managed to portray such emotion in the scene at the office that I just fell back in love with him all over again. He didn't really say anything -- it was all in his eyes.

#12 Ziggy85

Ziggy85

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 07:08 PM

When I first saw the previews for this show, I didn't really care to watch it, but when I saw Tim, I kept thinking that I knew him from somewhere and there was something about him I liked. I'm now obsessed wtih White Collar and watch for him.

I finally realized that I saw him on Friends, Numb3rs, and NCIS. He's definatly my favorite!!!!
"She looks like a Venus de Milo, but she prefers to be called Traci with an I"- Shawn Spencer
Posted Image
Posted Image

#13 ArtOfMe

ArtOfMe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 07:16 PM

I have to agree with everyone else who said that Tim is really good at getting across Peter's more reserved and subtle emotions. He doesn't talk about his feelings, but his facial expressions very clearly portray his caring for Neal and El. His acting in Free Fall, Hard Sell, and Bad Judgement was just phenomenal.

#14 Nancee

Nancee

Red Poohbah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,487 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 04:26 PM

I have to agree with everyone else who said that Tim is really good at getting across Peter's more reserved and subtle emotions. He doesn't talk about his feelings, but his facial expressions very clearly portray his caring for Neal and El. His acting in Free Fall, Hard Sell, and Bad Judgement was just phenomenal.

He has also directed. I'm going now to find the link. Found it. It's "This Monday":
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1445780/
N

Edited by Nancee, 30 January 2010 - 04:31 PM.

Posted Image

#15 suebsg9

suebsg9

Peter Burke Appreciation Society

• Members
  • 13,056 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 03:19 PM

Throw me on the Tim bad wagon :) I like Burke and his marriage to El is fun to watch. Going to be fun to see how the friendship grows with Neal and nice to see that Tim is the kinda actor that can get some really intresting roles looked at IMDB and he has been very busy guy. I saw him in NCIS as the senetor.

Sue
hhzyHve.png

Courtesy of Aragarna

MICHIGAN STATE SPARTANS ROSE BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!

#16 Surreal44

Surreal44

Trouble

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,365 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 05:10 PM

Who else here thought Tim was fantastic in this episode? I :heart: him so much right now. :-)

#17 Fridays_Tigger

Fridays_Tigger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 06:48 PM

I did!

The scenes with Elizabeth and the "Trust" scene with Neal, particularly - masterful. If he doesn't have directors beating down his door for him to do their movies after last night's episode - well, they don't know what they are missing. He's really great.

#18 barbara_ann

barbara_ann

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 02:14 PM

I love Tim/Peter too, he so sexy. I love him in the scenes with Elizabeth, he seems such a devoted and caring husband, I wish my husband was more like that. I seen him on NCIS he was great as a bad senator. We seen Matt and Mozzie on some talk shows why dont we see Tim on any. Maybe we should email some shows like Ellen, Regis+Kelly etc to ask them to have Tim on.

#19 CathysOpinion

CathysOpinion

Collar Nutcase

• Members
  • 11,400 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 03:22 PM

I love Tim/Peter too, he so sexy. I love him in the scenes with Elizabeth, he seems such a devoted and caring husband, I wish my husband was more like that. I seen him on NCIS he was great as a bad senator. We seen Matt and Mozzie on some talk shows why dont we see Tim on any. Maybe we should email some shows like Ellen, Regis+Kelly etc to ask them to have Tim on.

I've seen Tim on a few but that was before the fall premiere. Someone recently posted an interview with Tim.
Cathy

#20 suebsg9

suebsg9

Peter Burke Appreciation Society

• Members
  • 13,056 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 03:24 PM

I like watching the scenes from Vital Signs when they are at the club and Neal introduces himself to the woman and then they start to leave and she sees Peter and figures they can stay. And of course can't forget Peters little comment on kodak moment. They do tend to give Peter some good lines but best part is watching him put his hand on Neals head after he says he is the one guy he trusts. Like to see that put through a test not like what Fowler did but Peter gets in trouble what Neal would do for to save him. But great show and Tim does a great job playing Peter but then after seeing him as the senetor in NCIS which again a good job playing Gibbs friend who is trouble. You read his filmography and dang he has been in alot of shows I either watched and probobly seen him in; he is one of those character actors and nice to see him in a leading role.

Sue
hhzyHve.png

Courtesy of Aragarna

MICHIGAN STATE SPARTANS ROSE BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved