• Please log in to reply
980 replies to this topic

#21 Maira

Maira

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 01:28 PM

Ooo, oo! I really hope it's true. (Then maybe some people's dreams will be fufilled and Bruce Campbell will appear on White Collar)

Chuck Finley the black market art dealer is a GO!

Everything I know about
seduction
I learned from
Captain Jack Harkness
(I know I'm a geek, but that's what you love about me. It's okay, you can admit it.)

#22 Kimbee

Kimbee

Lego Ooba Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,827 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 09:12 AM

Chuck Finley the black market art dealer is a GO!

OR he could be this witness and drop my favourite line:

"A man with the name of "Chuck Finley", if that means anything to you"
Posted Image Plus Posted Image Equals happy Me!!

#23 Nancee

Nancee

Red Poohbah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,486 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 10:18 AM

I really loved....

Neal excited, shaking his shoulders.

Peter: Don't dance in the office.

The sheepish look on Neal's face.

(Later)

They get the money. Neal gives Peter a celebratory punch.

Peter: Don't hit me.

Priceless.
Posted Image

#24 Kimbee

Kimbee

Lego Ooba Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,827 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 03:16 AM

I really loved....

Neal excited, shaking his shoulders.

Peter: Don't dance in the office.

(Later)

They get the money. Neal gives Peter a celebratory punch.

Peter: Don't hit me.

Priceless.

It should be a puppy dog wide eye look.

#25 Nancee

Nancee

Red Poohbah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,486 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 08:22 AM

Easy Peasy.
Posted Image

#26 Kimbee

Kimbee

Lego Ooba Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,827 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 08:44 AM

Easy Peasy.

They could also have him as the main agent on the case... although, it'd be hard not to laugh with him around...

#27 Channel_Surfer

Channel_Surfer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 09:33 PM

They could also have him as the main agent on the case... although, it'd be hard not to laugh with him around...

Meh. Don't mean to rain on anyone's parade, but personally I think a story should pan out the way it does because the writer/s feel that that is the way the story is supposed to go, and I definitely don't think a show should ever be molded or adapted to make room for a fan-requested performer. I worry that if White Collar starts to do that it will end up like Psych, which, don't get me wrong is a great show in it's own right, but it isn't really going anywhere. It's just a goofy comedy you watch purely for entertainment. We love White Collar because we're excited every week to find out where it's going, what's going to happen next, not just to see how Neal and Peter act when an overused and archetypical personality is thrown into their environment.

Edited by Channel_Surfer, 13 January 2010 - 08:34 PM.

#28 Kimbee

Kimbee

Lego Ooba Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,827 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 12:56 AM

Meh. Don't mean to rain on anyone's parade, but personally I think a story should pan out the way it does because the writer/s feel that that is the way the story is supposed to go and I definitely don't think a show should ever be molded or adapted to make room for a fan-requested performer. I worry that if White Collar starts to do that it will end up like Psych, which, don't get me wrong is a great show in it's own right, but it isn't really going anywhere. It's just a goofy comedy you watch purely for entertainment. We love White Collar because we're excited every week to find out where it's going, what's going to happen next, not just to see how Neal and Peter act when an overused and archetypical personality is thrown into their environment.

Relax, it's not like they'll take any of OUR suggestions... would they? :unsure:

#29 Joe_Henderson

Joe_Henderson

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 04:53 PM

Wow, you guys are too awesome and too kind.

And we did indeed steal one of the Burn Notice writers, a fantastic writer named Rashad Raisani. He's got a kickass episode coming up towards the end of the season, and we wish we could have stolen him for good, but he's already back on Burn Notice now.

#30 Nancee

Nancee

Red Poohbah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,486 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 06:24 PM

And we did indeed steal one of the Burn Notice writers, a fantastic writer named Rashad Raisani. He's got a kickass episode coming up towards the end of the season, and we wish we could have stolen him for good, but he's already back on Burn Notice now.

:rolleyes:
Not to worry, Joe....

Y'all are doing just fine, thank you very much!
Posted Image

#31 LI_Ann

LI_Ann

Top Gun

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,095 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 07:05 PM

Thanks for letting us know about Rashad. I wasn't sure which BN writer had been tapped to work on White Collar. Rashad Raisani has worked on some great BN episodes, i.e., Friends Like These, Rough Seas, Good Soldier, Do No Harm, just to name a few. He is talented but so are you and the other WC writers. The entertainment value of both White Collar and Burn Notice is off the charts and for that I thank you.

Ann

sig2013sept_zps95f63dc0.jpg

#32 Kimbee

Kimbee

Lego Ooba Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,827 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 07:58 PM

Thanks for letting us know about Rashad. I wasn't sure which BN writer had been tapped to work on White Collar. Rashad Raisani has worked on some great BN episodes, i.e., Friends Like These, Rough Seas, Good Soldier, Do No Harm, just to name a few. He is talented but so are you and the other WC writers. The entertainment value of both White Collar and Burn Notice is off the charts and for that I thank you.

Ann

YAY! I really liked a lot of those episodes, I think this WC one's going to be LEGENDARY!!!

#33 Channel_Surfer

Channel_Surfer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 08:05 PM

Relax, it's not like they'll take any of OUR suggestions... would they? :unsure:

That's true, but I'm really just voicing my concerns more than anything.

#34 Kimbee

Kimbee

Lego Ooba Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,827 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 08:08 PM

That's true, but I'm really just voicing my concerns more than anything.

You're right to do so. If they DID take our suggestions, it'd make a TERRIBLE mess out of WC.

#35 Channel_Surfer

Channel_Surfer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 08:34 PM

...If they DID take our suggestions, it'd make a TERRIBLE mess out of WC.

Also very true hahaha. If they took our suggestions we would probably turn White Collar into some kind of televised fan fiction haha

Edited by Channel_Surfer, 13 January 2010 - 08:34 PM.

#36 Kimbee

Kimbee

Lego Ooba Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,827 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 10:22 PM

Also very true hahaha. If they took our suggestions we would probably turn White Collar into some kind of televised fan fiction haha

It'd make a total ruin out of the storyline they've made... especially cos all the shippers would come in and make Neal and Kate reunite, therefore demolishing the aspect of tension.

#37 xDannix

xDannix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 11:56 PM

... :o
OHEMGEE
jsyk, I'm like idolizing every writer for WC right now.

#38 Surreal44

Surreal44

Trouble

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,365 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 09:54 AM

I think it's fantastic that you took time out of your day to say hello to everyone here! It's been a while since a television show has grabbed not only my attention, but the attention of my best friend (and our taste in tv shows couldn't be more different). So thank you for giving us a show that we can actually talk about without boring each other. ;-)

And lastly, please pass along my thanks to the rest of the cast and crew! The show couldn't be great without everyone working together. :-)

---The End ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Avatar created by unknown person. If someone finds the owner, please let me know.

#39 Channel_Surfer

Channel_Surfer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 10:32 PM

This is an old link from Jeff Eastin's twitter featuring our very own Joe Henderson. Enjoy!

http://www.geekweek....ite-collar.html

#40 SeattleFan

SeattleFan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 03:31 PM

I'm looking forward to season 2, but does anyone else think the most understated and brilliantly funny bit of dialog was Mozzie's reply when asked about his law degree?  "University of Phoenix, Go Cardinals!"  That is freakin' hilarious!!

(For those of you lacking the sports-fan gene, University of Phoenix is a continuing ed type institution.  I think most of us think of UofP as online classes only, but they actually do have classrooms scattered around the country.  They bought the naming rights to the stadium that the NFL Cardinals play in, hence the wit in Mozzie's reply.)

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved