• Please log in to reply
14348 replies to this topic

#1 jettasian

jettasian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 07:59 PM

Every time I watch White Collar, I can't get my eyes off of Matt Bomer. He's so dreamy. Who's with me? Posted Image

I found this on Youtube, oh, he's so adorable and funny, and has a great voice too!!

Matt shows up at around 1:30

I hope it's ok to start a thread about the actor?

Edited by LI_Ann, 18 January 2013 - 01:34 PM.

#2 stature

stature

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 10:32 PM

He's fun to watch as Neal. I'm not familiar with his work in Chuck or other shows

check out the index thread, it has a link to
Character Fans
Neal Caffery

Edited by stature, 30 December 2009 - 10:33 PM.

#3 SweetFedora

SweetFedora

Ambassador of Awesome

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,212 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 11:21 PM

Holy Crap! The man has a beautiful voice! Where are these men in real life!?! Is it possible to just love him more?
"I think it's some sort of Italian roast..." Neal Caffrey

"Neal Caffrey of the White Collar Forum"

"And now MiniPeterBurke on Twitter"

#4 Nancee

Nancee

Red Poohbah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,487 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 11:25 AM

Jettasian has posted a very interesting article link in the Pinned: White Collar in the News Thread.

Edited by Nancee, 31 December 2009 - 11:26 AM.

Posted Image

#5 hvstmn316

hvstmn316

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 02:50 PM

Not only is Matt Bomer gorgeous, he is increadably charismatic, and seriously has chemistry with everyone. I doubt I would find Neal as likeable and talented as MB was not playing him. Only MB could rock the Oceans Eleven/Rat Pack style clothes and make it so sexy and so in character for Neal.

#6 xDannix

xDannix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 12:15 AM

I've loved him since Chuck.
He's a really good actor, and he can make the characters believeable.

And. ohmygod. That video <3
I've wanted to hear him sing since I found out he was on broadway.
And damn that boy has one good voice (:
And I gliggled forever when he walked out int that...
the earmuffs <3

#7 CathysOpinion

CathysOpinion

Collar Nutcase

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 12:10 PM

I've loved him since Chuck.
He's a really good actor, and he can make the characters believeable.

And. ohmygod. That video <3
I've wanted to hear him sing since I found out he was on broadway.
And damn that boy has one good voice (:
And I gliggled forever when he walked out int that...
the earmuffs <3

This Thursday, Syfy is rerunning Chuck episodes, starting at 4pm CST. Chuck vs the Ring, Chuck vs the Breakup, and Chuck vs the Seduction (3 of the episodes with Bryce Larkin) are going to be shown.
Cathy

Just an FYI, I assist Ann (LI Ann) in managing the White Collar Forum. Ann is an official moderator.

If you have any questions or comments, please post them in the WC Forum Online Community thread.

If you are looking for a specific discussion, then take a took at Ann's very nifty index, WC Forum Index.

#8 jettasian

jettasian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 04:20 PM

Matt Bomer will be on Regis and Kelly show on Friday, January 15th!

#9 Nancee

Nancee

Red Poohbah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,487 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 04:22 PM

Thanks for the headsup!
Posted Image

#10 xDannix

xDannix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 01:22 AM

Oh and about that video.
I showed my mom (she was amused) and she determined she saw the exact same sweater Matt was wearing at Belk a while back in the Women's department.

#11 barbara_ann

barbara_ann

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 10:16 AM

Where did you find out about him being on regis and kelly. i been trying there website and cant get info its all blank.

#12 jettasian

jettasian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 07:33 PM

Where did you find out about him being on regis and kelly. i been trying there website and cant get info its all blank.

http://www.tvrage.co...odes/1064888325

#13 Ken631

Ken631

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 11:12 AM

Matt Bomer has been on and off TV for a while. I first saw him on Tru Calling as Luc Johnston. But he's been on soap operas. Never stayed on a show long. And he wasn't being marketed back then like he is now.

Anyway the Matt Bomer on Chuck vs Matt Bomer on White Collar does any one have a discerning eye, he seems different from Chuck to WC. Someone suggested he had a nose job, but I"m not sure thats it. Maybe its the analog to digital conversion. Anyone.

I'm not a fan of MB per se, I think its silly to be a fan for an actor, but if you all want to crush on him--just don't be creepy stalker types-- its your right. I'm just a fan of the entire cast as whole, not individually.

#14 CathysOpinion

CathysOpinion

Collar Nutcase

• Members
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 11:57 AM

Matt Bomer has been on and off TV for a while. I first saw him on Tru Calling as Luc Johnston. But he's been on soap operas. Never stayed on a show long. And he wasn't being marketed back then like he is now.

Anyway the Matt Bomer on Chuck vs Matt Bomer on White Collar does any one have a discerning eye, he seems different from Chuck to WC. Someone suggested he had a nose job, but I"m not sure thats it. Maybe its the analog to digital conversion. Anyone.

I've noticed that Matt Bomer can really look different in various photos and scenes. When the second episode aired, someone noted that it looked like Matt lost weight (it does look like he did) which could account for the difference you've noticed. His hair is styled differently also.
Cathy

Just an FYI, I assist Ann (LI Ann) in managing the White Collar Forum. Ann is an official moderator.

If you have any questions or comments, please post them in the WC Forum Online Community thread.

If you are looking for a specific discussion, then take a took at Ann's very nifty index, WC Forum Index.

#15 wenart25

wenart25

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 12:01 PM

It seems to me that the difference is not a nose job, but that he lost some weight and/or became more fit. (if that makes any sense). When that happens it really does become noticeable in the face.

#16 jettasian

jettasian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 10:18 PM

One word, maturity! Don't you know it? People generally look better as they mature.

#17 Surreal44

Surreal44

Trouble

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,365 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 01:12 PM

It's definitely that he's become more fit and possibly lost a bit of weight. He was fine on Chuck, but for the role of Neal Caffrey he may have decided to go for a more wiry look.

---The End ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Avatar created by unknown person. If someone finds the owner, please let me know.

#18 Nancee

Nancee

Red Poohbah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,487 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 01:36 PM

It's definitely that he's become more fit and possibly lost a bit of weight. He was fine on Chuck, but for the role of Neal Caffrey he may have decided to go for a more wiry look.

I read in an interview that he really likes the wardrobe. Helps with his characterization. He's a terrific actor and deserves all the praise he's getting.
Posted Image

#19 CathysOpinion

CathysOpinion

Collar Nutcase

• Members
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 02:54 PM

Normally, I stay away from those bloody, violent, one star movies, but I had to watch Texas Chainsaw Massacre, the Beginning, because Matt Bomer was in it (it was on HBO today). Of course HE was adorable, but I had to do a lot of fast forwarding. I REFUSED to watch this death scene (I had already scene his death scenes in Guiding Light - on YouTube - if anyone wants the links, Tru Calling - on Syfy a few weeks ago, and his two death scenes in Chuck). He's good at death scenes. I DON'T want to see one in White Collar!

Like a fool, I HAD to go to IMDb and see the message boards for TCM. Many posts described in detail HOW Eric died. YUCK. I'm glad I fast forwarded the scene.

Edited by CathysOpinion, 11 January 2010 - 03:11 PM.

Cathy

#20 xDannix

xDannix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 09:16 PM

Normally, I stay away from those bloody, violent, one star movies, but I had to watch Texas Chainsaw Massacre, the Beginning, because Matt Bomer was in it (it was on HBO today). Of course HE was adorable, but I had to do a lot of fast forwarding. I REFUSED to watch this death scene (I had already scene his death scenes in Guiding Light - on YouTube - if anyone wants the links, Tru Calling - on Syfy a few weeks ago, and his two death scenes in Chuck). He's good at death scenes. I DON'T want to see one in White Collar!

Like a fool, I HAD to go to IMDb and see the message boards for TCM. Many posts described in detail HOW Eric died. YUCK. I'm glad I fast forwarded the scene.

I watched it on yt a few weeks back. I was fastforwarding through most of it (not a big fan of horror...). Litterally the only think that kept me the least bit interesting was Matt and that cutteee Texas accent.
I stopped watching right before he died. All interst was lost once Matt was gone...
He was really good in it though :)

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved