13106 replies to this topic

#5361 CathysOpinion

CathysOpinion

Collar Nutcase

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,008 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 03:33 PM

Guys why we leave this private questions about childrens and partner?
I fell like we're intruding in our lovely Matt's life talking about when his partner and the children.

Letís keep the topic out of gossip and more about Matt work, awards and apperance. What do you think?
:)

I agree.
Cathy

Just an FYI, I assist Ann (LI Ann) in managing the White Collar Forum. Ann is an official moderator.

If you have any questions or comments, please post them in the WC Forum Online Community thread.

If you are looking for a specific discussion, then take a took at Ann's very nifty index, WC Forum Index.

#5362 Duffy

Duffy

Dog Mom

• Members
  • 10,381 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 04:13 PM

It is on USA. I think it is called common law. It was sussposed to start in January but then they pushed it back. I saw a couple commercials for it recently and I think it said it start in May. I am not positive but they will be advertising it again. It is about these two cops that are partners but they fight all the time so they are ordered to go too marriage counseling. That is the overview of the show. When I read articles about Jeff Eastin's new show months back they talked about that new show too.

That's right, I remember now. It sounds like a perfect partner for White Collar. They should run them together. :D

#5363 urumi

urumi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,118 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 04:28 PM

I hope the serie will go on for a long time. not just 6 season. if the shoew's writing will be then why stop or think about a stop?

The series who need to stop are the ones with 9 or 6 seasons and nothing more to tell than exchanging couples every two episode. <_<

#5364 winterstar

winterstar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 04:37 PM

1331577583[/url]' post='1545477']
Guys why we leave this private questions about childrens and partner?
I fell like we're intruding in our lovely Matt's life talking about when his partner and the children.

Let's keep the topic out of gossip and more about Matt work, awards and apperance. What do you think?
:)

Agree! While I am very happy that MB seems to be in a happy relationship, I like the idea of giving him his privacy.

#5365 fab50s

fab50s

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,825 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 06:15 PM

I agree about not discussing MBs private life or what is printed in magazines or newspapers about it. He has always tried to keep his personal life out of the media and I think we should concentrate on his accomplishments career wise and the various causes he works for. As has been pointed out a lot of what is printed is gossip and untrue and it is not just Matt many celebrities are hounded by the press and added pressure is put on them by the gossip and innuendo printed in these stories.

#5366 Pokeyshadow

Pokeyshadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,445 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 06:20 PM

I honestly think 6 seasons should be enough to tell the story of Burke and Caffrey.
I'm afraid that if they go too long, they'll drag us into repetitive stories, or they'll stall and characters will stagnate. I love that series like no others, but I love it (in part) because of the depth of the characters, and that they're constantly moving forward. Not sure it would be as good if it went to become a classic procedural. And they can't drag the trust/distrust game forever. At some point, Neal will be free, and he will decide who he wants to be. And that'll be it.

Well if it only goes 6 years that means we only have 3 left. I'm not ready yet but hopefully I'll feel differently when it ends.
It seems both TDK and MB are in for the long haul so I'm still hoping for more.

#5367 winterstar

winterstar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 06:33 PM

1331594417[/url]' post='1545558']
Well if it only goes 6 years that means we only have 3 left. I'm not ready yet but hopefully I'll feel differently when it ends.

Hey if the writers and actors could manage a dozen years, I would be right there with them, the quality is still there. So many shows lose the quality after 5-6 years. I tend not to watch anymore, which is sad. But I think both TDk and MB plus the writers will move on to bigger and brighter things. Fx.

#5368 Duffy

Duffy

Dog Mom

• Members
  • 10,381 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 07:03 PM

I don't know if this was added here, but here's a nice interview with Jane Lynch after the "8" performance from MattBomerFan.com. But it's what's going on behind her that's more important to us. :) http://www.gettyimag...icias/140742029

#5369 fab50s

fab50s

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,825 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 07:25 PM

That link didn't work I'm jinxed

#5370 Duffy

Duffy

Dog Mom

• Members
  • 10,381 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 10:40 PM

That link didn't work I'm jinxed

That's strange, it just came up for me.

#5371 fab50s

fab50s

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,825 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 01:31 AM

There is a circle with a line through the play sign. Sometimes I think this happens because of the region I'm in the videos aren't available to me.

Edited by fab50s, 13 March 2012 - 01:33 AM.

#5372 Aragarna

Aragarna

Team DeKay

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,600 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 04:35 AM

Oh, if the quality is still there, I wouldn't mind more than 6 seasons. It's just that I love the series so much, I would hate seeing it going the way House or NCIS are going. I would hate feeling bored and disappointed by my favorite tv series.
One of my favorite tv series - just right next to WC - was In Treatement. We only had 3 seasons. But I think it would have gotten repetitive and less exciting if we had more. So 3 seasons it is, the series is a masterpiece, and I'm good with it.

ZhL3auH.png

Check out TDK TV !

#5373 Duffy

Duffy

Dog Mom

• Members
  • 10,381 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:14 AM

Oh, if the quality is still there, I wouldn't mind more than 6 seasons. It's just that I love the series so much, I would hate seeing it going the way House or NCIS are going. I would hate feeling bored and disappointed by my favorite tv series.
One of my favorite tv series - just right next to WC - was In Treatement. We only had 3 seasons. But I think it would have gotten repetitive and less exciting if we had more. So 3 seasons it is, the series is a masterpiece, and I'm good with it.

I agree about the quality thing. You can look at Grey's Anatomy, any of the Law and Order franchise, and see that length does not get you quality or interesting story lines. I'd hate for Matt and Tim to get into a situatiuon where the stories were so mediocre that they stopped wanting to do it. Also, it's not up to the actors, look at Fringe. Fox has said it won't be back for a 5th season because they aren't making enough money. I look at Fox just like I do the Yankees. They have so much money, own so much of the entertainment industry and can control just about anything out there. I realize it's a business, but some times you need to consider the fans. Four seasons is not long enough, especially for a cult type show like Fringe, to generate fans. As long as they're pulling in advertisers they should be given a chance to do that. All I hope for Matt is that by the time WC ends he is well on his way to having a movie career if that is what he wants.

#5374 Pandandrum

Pandandrum

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 02:08 PM

I am going to have to run out and get that copy of Soap Opera Digest. I read the piece online, but since that Guiding Light role is where I discovered Matt in the first place, I think I want the physical copy as part of my collection. Plus, it makes me so happy that he took the time to do that interview after all of these years and the success that he's had since then. I get really agitated when former soap actors who move on to "bigger and better" things try to act like they were never on a soap, or talk badly of it. It sticks in my craw. So, the fact that Matt had nice things to say just made my day!
"It seems hope is right around the corner, but I've got some disorder that pushes straight instead. The worse the sin is, the more the consequences, the more I'm on a mission to tally-ho ahead." - Levi Weaver

#5375 Tudor

Tudor

** C O L L A R S **

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,285 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 03:16 PM

I am going to have to run out and get that copy of Soap Opera Digest. I read the piece online, but since that Guiding Light role is where I discovered Matt in the first place, I think I want the physical copy as part of my collection. Plus, it makes me so happy that he took the time to do that interview after all of these years and the success that he's had since then. I get really agitated when former soap actors who move on to "bigger and better" things try to act like they were never on a soap, or talk badly of it. It sticks in my craw. So, the fact that Matt had nice things to say just made my day!

I wanted that too, especially when there's a couple of pictures of young Matt. Rather small, but that's OK.
And how about these pictures from GQ ?? ** drool ** Do you have a favorite ?

Posted Image

WARNING:: this link has some more very racy non-Matt pictures... http://yfrog.com/user/eli221981/photos

Edited by Tudor, 15 March 2012 - 03:22 PM.

ea4a0b2d-4221-4b62-bc95-3a189c9023f1_zps

white collar season 6

#5376 Pandandrum

Pandandrum

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 03:29 PM

I wanted that too, especially when there's a couple of pictures of young Matt. Rather small, but that's OK.

Posted Image

WARNING:: this link has some more very racy non-Matt pictures... http://yfrog.com/user/eli221981/photos

OH MY GOODNESS!!! *melt* I need this magazine, too. Which issue is it? I wonder if I can find GQ at, say, Target? Or if I need to hit up the Barnes & Noble?
"It seems hope is right around the corner, but I've got some disorder that pushes straight instead. The worse the sin is, the more the consequences, the more I'm on a mission to tally-ho ahead." - Levi Weaver

#5377 Duffy

Duffy

Dog Mom

• Members
  • 10,381 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 03:50 PM

Is that in the latest one, 3/13/12?

#5378 Tudor

Tudor

** C O L L A R S **

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,285 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 04:36 PM

OH MY GOODNESS!!! *melt* I need this magazine, too. Which issue is it? I wonder if I can find GQ at, say, Target? Or if I need to hit up the Barnes & Noble?

The video of this photoshoot is from GQ Italia...so maybe its released in the Italian issue of GQ. But I will check the U.S. issue anyways...just in case.

Edited by Tudor, 15 March 2012 - 04:37 PM.

ea4a0b2d-4221-4b62-bc95-3a189c9023f1_zps

white collar season 6

#5379 Duffy

Duffy

Dog Mom

• Members
  • 10,381 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 06:44 PM

There's a You Tube showing Ian Somerhalder (?) and Matt at the Spirit awards. They're outside signing autographs, or rather Matt is, Somerhalder is signing for his fans to be quiet while he makes a phone call. I kind of worry about how the fans are so demanding of Matt, yelling for his attention. As he becomes more popular and busier, he's not going to be able to keep up the fan attention like he did. I hope fans don't start getting upset because of this. We want Matt to make it in his chosen profession...sometimes we need to stand back and let him do his job. If he has to leave things unsigned and photos not taken we need to understand that.

#5380 WCFan

WCFan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 10:47 PM

Posted Image

THUD!! These pictures are fantastic! There's no way I can pick one as a favorite!

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved