• Please log in to reply
3378 replies to this topic

#1 Ken631

Ken631

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 10:38 AM

Typical 2 min skit, where they ask him a bunch of quesitons and even tried to get info about his personal like. LOL He stuck to his guns.

Edited by krodgers, 22 December 2009 - 01:56 PM.

#2 Nancee

Nancee

Red Poohbah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,487 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 10:47 AM

Typical 2 min skit, where they ask him a bunch of quesitons and even tried to get info about his personal like. LOL He stuck to his guns.

Oh, shoot. I missed it. Even looked for it at various places. It's not up yet. Wish I'd seen it.
Posted Image

#3 Apoctyliptic

Apoctyliptic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 10:49 AM

Oh, shoot. I missed it. Even looked for it at various places. It's not up yet. Wish I'd seen it.

Isn't it still airing? It appears they show all of them @ http://tv.msn.com/tv/series/today.1/ but it probably takes an hour or two before it gets put up.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

<<--------------- Insert Huge and Long Signature Here --------------->>

#4 Nancee

Nancee

Red Poohbah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,487 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 11:00 AM

Isn't it still airing? It appears they show all of them @ http://tv.msn.com/tv/series/today.1/ but it probably takes an hour or two before it gets put up.

Oh. Thank you! I'll check later. :P
Posted Image

#5 Apoctyliptic

Apoctyliptic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 11:29 AM

Viewable @ http://today.msnbc.m...463588#34463588

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

#6 Nancee

Nancee

Red Poohbah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,487 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 11:50 AM

Thanks!

I cannot believe that two interviewers who work for NBC did not even bother to view one episode of this show. How Dorky!

Matt came off charming and endearing.
Posted Image

#7 CathysOpinion

CathysOpinion

Collar Nutcase

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,418 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 12:57 PM

Thanks!

I cannot believe that two interviewers who work for NBC did not even bother to view one episode of this show. How Dorky!

Matt came off charming and endearing.

IMO, the two interviewers come off looking like twits.

They kept trying to get him to talk about his 'family', even hinting that he was spending the holidays with his Mom (as if that's wrong).
Cathy

Just an FYI, I assist Ann (LI Ann) in managing the White Collar Forum. Ann is an official moderator.

If you have any questions or comments, please post them in the WC Forum Online Community thread.

If you are looking for a specific discussion, then take a took at Ann's very nifty index, WC Forum Index.

#8 LI_Ann

LI_Ann

Top Gun

• Moderators
  • 23,503 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 01:00 PM

I missed seeing it this morning too so I was glad to find the link.

I'm so glad that they scheduled him to make this appearance and I hope we'll be seeing more of Matt and the rest of the cast, especially on the late night talk shows. I don't think the cable networks do enough to promote their series on talk shows and I'm hoping to see that change.

Matt was a little shy (unlike Neal Caffrey) but charming and very cute.

Edited by LI_Ann, 17 December 2009 - 01:01 PM.

sig2013sept_zps95f63dc0.jpg

#9 MonetsLily

MonetsLily

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 01:15 PM

I'm so glad that they scheduled him to make this appearance and I hope we'll be seeing more of Matt and the rest of the cast, especially on the late night talk shows. I don't think the cable networks do enough to promote their series on talk shows and I'm hoping to see that change.

Are there any late night talk show apperance schedualed? I remember when Matt was on Jimmy Fallon last month or so ago. Although I have to say sitting through Jimmy Fallon was painful, seeing Matt was awesome!!!!
I know You know that
I'm not telling the truth
I know you know they
Just don't have any proof
Embrace the deception, learn how to bend
Your worst inhibitions,
They will Psych you out in the end

#10 Nancee

Nancee

Red Poohbah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,487 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 01:24 PM

Thanks, again, Apoctyliptic! Don't know what I'd do without you... :D

IMO, the two interviewers come off looking like twits.

They kept trying to get him to talk about his 'family', even hinting that he was spending the holidays with his Mom (as if that's wrong).

Twits and dorks! Had to look up meritocracy...unbelievable...

With White Collar shooting in New York. It just might change a little.

Edited by Nancee, 17 December 2009 - 01:30 PM.

Posted Image

#11 Apoctyliptic

Apoctyliptic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 01:34 PM

He's just trying to be private... When I go home for Christmas, I might have to make the trip to north side of Houston to bug him.

#12 Nancee

Nancee

Red Poohbah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,487 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 04:26 PM

He's just trying to be private... When I go home for Christmas, I might have to make the trip to north side of Houston to bug him.

Ohhhhhh. Take me with, take me with, take me with, take me with....please, please, please please!
Posted Image

#13 CathysOpinion

CathysOpinion

Collar Nutcase

• Members
  • 11,418 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 06:25 PM

Wait for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

::::::::::::: road trip to Texas ::::::::::::::::
Cathy

Just an FYI, I assist Ann (LI Ann) in managing the White Collar Forum. Ann is an official moderator.

If you have any questions or comments, please post them in the WC Forum Online Community thread.

If you are looking for a specific discussion, then take a took at Ann's very nifty index, WC Forum Index.

#14 stature

stature

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 06:58 PM

Wait for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

::::::::::::: road trip to Texas ::::::::::::::::

Thank you Apoctyliptic! Maybe we should have a thread just for talk show appearances and links to stuff?

That's really interesting that Matt was in a Spring Awakening workshop (whatever he called the version he did) .
I saw that show recently and it had quite a bit of rock star convulsive/explosive dance moves from
the performers (must be a work out to do that show) and lots of singing throughout the show. Very simple
set, but the lighting artists create the illusion and magic of set changes , and actors have to convey
that the scene changed too. <disclaimer, show not recommended for children due to nudity and sexual
situations> That show got 11 Tony noms and won 8 including one for best musical
You can see some of it on you tube to get an idea

Edited by stature, 17 December 2009 - 07:08 PM.

#15 stature

stature

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 07:20 PM

The poor guy was working until 2am then does the show in the morning and didn't
even have time to get out of the NC character wardrobe. :( He did well for someone
who didn't get to sleep that night.

#16 Apoctyliptic

Apoctyliptic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 07:39 PM

The poor guy was working until 2am then does the show in the morning and didn't
even have time to get out of the NC character wardrobe. :( He did well for someone
who didn't get to sleep that night.

Bah, they were out partying at 2 am. Or someone was drinking on the set.

#17 Apoctyliptic

Apoctyliptic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 07:48 PM

Discuss anything related to the actors or show appearing in other media besides the show.
[May 2007] Matt Bomer interviewed about his career. [Link]
[Jun 1, 2007] Copley News Service - Matt Bomer interviewed about being in New York [Post]
[Jun 20, 2007] Matt Bomer interviewed by BuddyTV about his acting career. [Link]
[Oct 21, 2009] Tim DeKay and Matt Bomer interviewed about the show on USATODAY. [Video]
[Oct 23, 2009] White Collar cast on the Today Show. [Video]
[Oct 29, 2009] Matt Bomer interviewed on the Today Show about White Collar. [Video]
[Nov 3, 2009] White Collar helps USA be #1 in network television. [Link]
[Nov 4, 2009] Willie Garson interviewed by a few people about his character and other stuff. [Link]
[Nov 9, 2009] Matt Bomer interviewed by Jimmy Fallon about White Collar. [Video]
[Dec 5, 2009] Article about a tweet Jeff Eastin tweeted regarding possibly rethinking the show [Link]
[Dec 17, 2009] The Today Show - Matt Bomer interviewed about White Collar and his Christmas Plans. [Video]
[Dec 28, 2009] The Today Show - Willie Garson interviewed about White Collar, Sex and the City, and fatherhood. [Video]
[Jan 2010] Whirl Magazine article on Matt Bomer and a little on White Collar. [Article]
[Jan 29, 2010] Matt Bomer on Ellen. [Video]
[Jan 31, 2010] Pittsburgh Post-Gazette article about Matt Bomer and White Collar. [Article]

Edited by Apoctyliptic, 31 January 2010 - 02:49 PM.

#18 cpamom

cpamom

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 10:08 PM

I could not believe that neither of the interviewers knew anything about the show. Matt was very gracious -- he obvious has much more class and maturity than the two hosts!

#19 tvspaz626

tvspaz626

Super Psych-O

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,628 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 10:56 PM

every interview i see with those two makes me cringe. they never know anything about anyone or any of their shows. they also like talking about themselves and the blonde one (kathy lee?) tries to get the last word in.

they are the worst interviewers ive ever seen in my life. only other times ive seen them is when they interviewed James and Dulé (psych) and Zac Levi (chuck)

i have no clue how they get their own hour of televison!

but matt did a great job dealing with them. he's so cute! :)

Posted Image

Head Pineapple-Sitter for the CMP2

Posted Image

My YouTube page. Mostly Psych related
My Twitter: jvento

#20 Kimbee

Kimbee

Lego Ooba Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,827 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 10:56 PM

If i were the producer of that show, i'd have been so embarrassed! i felt really sorry for MB. did you see/hear all of his awkward laughs. These hosts are so... annoying! (to put it nicely) I felt awkward watching the hosts try to pry the personal life from his hands. I say, if they want their life private they should keep it!
laughing at him just because he wants to spend the holiday season with his mum indeed! what horrible behaviour!

just an end note: i think the only reason that they took interest in MB was because he was named the sexiest rising star etc. did you see how much they talked about that?

Also a media note: if you're showing an exerpt of the show WHILE people are still talking, i recommend that you take out any audio from the clip, hearing those ladies talk and the little bit of "you bugged my calls" was quite confusing.

Edited by Kimbee, 17 December 2009 - 11:04 PM.

Posted Image Plus Posted Image Equals happy Me!!

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved