2995 replies to this topic

#21 CathysOpinion

CathysOpinion

Collar Nutcase

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,010 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 11:09 PM

I'm relieved to hear that I'm not the only one who got a headache listening to those two twits talk non stop. Poor Matt, no sleep, and he couldn't get a word in edgewise, though it was clear to me, he's much more articulate than Twiddle Dee and Twiddle Dum.
Cathy

Just an FYI, I assist Ann (LI Ann) in managing the White Collar Forum. Ann is an official moderator.

If you have any questions or comments, please post them in the WC Forum Online Community thread.

If you are looking for a specific discussion, then take a took at Ann's very nifty index, WC Forum Index.

#22 Ken631

Ken631

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 12:29 AM

I'm glad to see that you all had the same impression of those two women as I did. I never watch that show, I only turned it on because I expected it to be Matt telling us about Season 1 final episodes but it wasn't and I was disappointed.

They were immature and to yentaish but Matt did handle himself well, if it were me--well never mind--but that is how these have been going on. Nothing serious, no serious reporting. At least they should've done their research on him and what little he did, but what little he did was quality, but they were acting like aged school girls. And they say men are bad. LOL.

#23 wenart25

wenart25

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 12:41 AM

I have watched the interview many times and I have to say that Mr. Bomer handled himself extremely well. I cannot stand Kathy Lee Griffin at all. As reporters/journalists, they really should have done some research on his career. I have seen other interviews with him and one that was handled really well was when he was on the Jimmy Kimmel show in 2007, promoting Traveler. Kimmel did a good job, as he delved into Bomer's career, from his time on Guiding Light to fighting for the Superman role.

Here is the link for Kimmel's interview with Matt Bomer. There is really no comparison between the professionalism of the interviewers.

http://www.youtube.c...I...=PL&index=3

Edited by wenart25, 18 December 2009 - 01:19 AM.

#24 Kimbee

Kimbee

Lego Ooba Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,827 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 01:26 AM

I'm relieved to hear that I'm not the only one who got a headache listening to those two twits talk non stop. Poor Matt, no sleep, and he couldn't get a word in edgewise, though it was clear to me, he's much more articulate than Twiddle Dee and Twiddle Dum.

By the way they are talking, it's like it's they're last minute. they're trying to get it all out of their system.
Posted Image Plus Posted Image Equals happy Me!!

#25 CathysOpinion

CathysOpinion

Collar Nutcase

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,010 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 08:53 AM

IMO, 'reporting' and 'interviewing' are foreign to those two twits. They sounded more like giddy gossip hounds than anything else.

I agree with the Jimmy Kimmel interview. I watched in on Youtube and Matt was given the opportunity to TALK.
Cathy

Just an FYI, I assist Ann (LI Ann) in managing the White Collar Forum. Ann is an official moderator.

If you have any questions or comments, please post them in the WC Forum Online Community thread.

If you are looking for a specific discussion, then take a took at Ann's very nifty index, WC Forum Index.

#26 Kimbee

Kimbee

Lego Ooba Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,827 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 10:20 AM

Thanks, again, Apoctyliptic! Don't know what I'd do without you... :D

Twits and dorks! Had to look up meritocracy...unbelievable...

With White Collar shooting in New York. It just might change a little.

If I were him, i'd say:
I'm befuzzled as to why anyone would need to contemplate the meaning of meritocracy; school kids i uderstand but 2 grown women?

#27 Alexis626

Alexis626

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 12:28 PM

Thanks!

I cannot believe that two interviewers who work for NBC did not even bother to view one episode of this show. How Dorky!

Matt came off charming and endearing.

I was surprised that they had not done their homework at least to know that Matt had been a huge success on "Chuck" as Bryce Larkin also. The show is well known, and the Bryce character is very popular.

Matt came across as very gracious and charming, and I like that he knows how to take and keep control in an interview. He was able to make the comments he wanted to make even with them jumping in ever other second while he was talking. Hope for many more interviews for our guy : )

#28 barbara_ann

barbara_ann

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 12:30 PM

I can't believe i missed that interview yesterday. I have been watching all New York talk shows this week since i heard WC was filming in New York. I have been watching the Today Show because i thought the cast might stop by, but i usually dont watch Hoda and Kathie Lee since where i live the View comes on at the same time, another show that needs to have MB and the rest of cast on., but yesterday i did watch alittle of H and KL but only heard about Gene Simmons so i changed it, what a day not to watch. Thanks for the link to in interview, just watched it and Matt was adorable and shy. I can't believe they kept trying to get that personal info out of him, what is wrong with going home to see your mom and family for the holidays. Like to see alot more interviews of the cast of WC.

#29 xDannix

xDannix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 07:50 PM

I am majorly upset I missed this...

Though... I don't think I would have been able to sit throught two hours of "morning talk show host" banter.

------------

Aww.
He is so sweet.
I am seriously gonna take off to NY when they start filming season 2.
/stalkerrrr

I can't believe i missed that interview yesterday. I have been watching all New York talk shows this week since i heard WC was filming in New York. I have been watching the Today Show because i thought the cast might stop by, but i usually dont watch Hoda and Kathie Lee since where i live the View comes on at the same time, another show that needs to have MB and the rest of cast on., but yesterday i did watch alittle of H and KL but only heard about Gene Simmons so i changed it, what a day not to watch. Thanks for the link to in interview, just watched it and Matt was adorable and shy. I can't believe they kept trying to get that personal info out of him, what is wrong with going home to see your mom and family for the holidays. Like to see alot more interviews of the cast of WC.

The View?
I do not even want to know what they would ask Matt o.0

Edited by xDannix, 18 December 2009 - 07:53 PM.

#30 MonetsLily

MonetsLily

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 09:17 PM

Just announced on Jeff Eastin's Twitter stream, White Collar is getting a SECOND SEASON!!!!! HOORAY!!!!

Hopes and Dreams for second season go here!!!
I know You know that
I'm not telling the truth
I know you know they
Just don't have any proof
Embrace the deception, learn how to bend
Your worst inhibitions,
They will Psych you out in the end

#31 barbara_ann

barbara_ann

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 09:30 PM

Just watched that interview again on Hoda and KL and everytime i see it makes me sick the way they interviewed Matt hardly no questions about the show only thing they were interested in was his private life and to laugh when he said he was gonna spend the holidays with friends, family and his mom. The interview was so upsetting that I wrote an email to the today show and put some postings on Hoda and Kl facebook page hope they read it. They should have Matt back on but this time put him on the Today Show with an interview with Meridith or Ann they are not as rude as KL and Hoda. Just one month from tomorrow until the White Collar return .

#32 barbara_ann

barbara_ann

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 09:32 PM

I am majorly upset I missed this...

Though... I don't think I would have been able to sit throught two hours of "morning talk show host" banter.

------------

Aww.
He is so sweet.
I am seriously gonna take off to NY when they start filming season 2.
/stalkerrrr

The View?
I do not even want to know what they would ask Matt o.0

AT least the ladies of the View are not rude and won't talk over him when he talks.

#33 Kimbee

Kimbee

Lego Ooba Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,827 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 10:57 PM

glad that this show has gone well. it bumped Bones off my top 10 tv shows!

CONGRATS ON THE EPIC WORK

#34 hvstmn316

hvstmn316

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 11:41 PM

I love this show. I am so stoked to hear it is getting a S2. Loving S1(though I hope they show that Peter is NOT evil) and I love MB/Neal.

#35 stature

stature

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 11:42 PM

Yay!!!!!!
Now we'll get to see the events( years?) that led up to Neal getting caught and see
why Neal is trying so darned hard not to disappoint Peter (why is Peter so
untrusting?). And why Neal didn't want to escape until Kate left him and
why Neal has a stash so great that he can buy a bakery
yet lived in poverty with Kate drinking cheapo wine from the same old fancy
bottle. .... :) :P

#36 stature

stature

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 12:02 AM

AT least the ladies of the View are not rude and won't talk over him when he talks.

I think this show will continue to build momentum and when the WC team becomes
hotter than they are now by the season finale, the two Today Show women will
wish they had Matt on again, but Matt will probably be in such high demand as
a guest by then that they will realize they wasted their chance to talk to him and
regret that he's too busy to visit with them again (and that networks don't want
to waste air time or ratings on having those women ruin a Matt interview) ;)

#37 Ken631

Ken631

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 12:17 AM

Great News! Congrats to wonderful writers, producers, cast and crew.

#38 Apoctyliptic

Apoctyliptic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 12:19 AM

Great News! Congrats to wonderful writers, producers, cast and crew.

Thanks for telling us something that has already had a thread for 45mins.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

<<--------------- Insert Huge and Long Signature Here --------------->>

#39 Ken631

Ken631

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 12:25 AM

Oh well it happens. I just got home and saw that. Didn't read the threads was to ecstatic.

#40 Ken631

Ken631

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 12:30 AM

I always got the impression he was on the talk show circut because he's the youngest. Tiffany is pregnant. Tim Dekay is older, Willi just adopted a child, Matt was the only one who was available.

I didn't get the reason why they laughed when he said he was going home to spend the holidays with mom and his family. Doesn't everyone do that anyway. Don't they have children who are going home--unless they're there already--to spend time with them. They may have had too much coffee in the morning. They were rather giggley.

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved