1433 replies to this topic

#1 LI_Ann

LI_Ann

Top Gun

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 09:43 PM

If you are new to this forum or to forums in general, please read some of the discussion threads and post your comments. It's a great way to get to know the other forum members and will allow us to keep the number of threads manageable.

Before creating a new thread, please look for an existing thread for your thoughts and ideas by checking the pinned Index thread which has links to the main topics of discussion. If you can't find what you're looking for or are unsure where to post an idea, please ask that question here. One of the more experienced forum members will be glad to help you.

Please remember that it is not necessary to create a new thread to ask a question. Ask it here!

The USA Admin has asked the moderators to merge threads on the same topic to keep the forum more organized. This allows for discussions on the same topic to continue in one thread making the forum easier to navigate.

Edited by LI_Ann, 28 October 2013 - 01:48 PM.

sig2013sept_zps95f63dc0.jpg

#2 ciaddict

ciaddict

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,839 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 10:03 PM

Anyone know how I can find out the color of the walls in the FBI offices? Am interested in that teal color.

Anyone else amazed at how attractive their offices are?

Thanks!

Welcome to the forum, NJGirl! Post often.

Okay. I have to be very, very honest. I have been so busy looking at Neal, or Peter et.el., that I have not noticed whether the "office" is attractive. It is neat and interesting with the glass doors, but NC is just too much eye candy for me to be looking at teal walls. :lol:

Nancee

LOL, I'm with Nancee here. But yes, they do have nice offices.

So I thought of this a while ago (due to my little sister's obbession with the Naked Brothers Band) does White Collar use looping?
You know, when they have to go back and rerecord the lines because of background noises.

I've just been curious about that because they are filming IN New York City. With the people, and the traffic, and the constuction and everything.

So are they looping? Or do they just mic the actors...?
If they're looping either I'm reallyyy bad at seeing it, or they are just reallyyyyy good at it and have amazing editors.

Anyone eles thought of that?
Or seen a place where the voices just didn't match up?

OK, pinning this new thread and including the questions that were asked in the previous thread.
Posted Image

WELCOME HOME, BOBBY AND ALEX!!!

#3 LI_Ann

LI_Ann

Top Gun

• Moderators
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 10:10 PM

ciaddict.............you are THE BEST!

Thank you so much! :P

sig2013sept_zps95f63dc0.jpg

#4 xDannix

xDannix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 11:05 PM

kay so, don't think I'm insane...
but does anyone read/write White Collar Fan fiction?
I found some on FF.net a while back, and most are pretty good.
Then I found that post with the original Pilot script, (and I've always found the written version of tv/movies interesting) and it got me in the mood to write (which I do often), and now I'm writing one myself (which probably won't turn out any good.)

So....
Anyone else read them? Write them? Want to read or write them?

#5 liadb

liadb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 01:49 AM

hi,

can anyone help me locate the designer or where to buy the grey suit with black tracing that Neal wore on the beginning of episode 6?

thanks in advance,
L

#6 Apoctyliptic

Apoctyliptic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 01:51 AM

kay so, don't think I'm insane...
but does anyone read/write White Collar Fan fiction?
I found some on FF.net a while back, and most are pretty good.
Then I found that post with the original Pilot script, (and I've always found the written version of tv/movies interesting) and it got me in the mood to write (which I do often), and now I'm writing one myself (which probably won't turn out any good.)

So....
Anyone else read them? Write them? Want to read or write them?

I don't. Not a huge fan of reading, hence the show watching.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

<<--------------- Insert Huge and Long Signature Here --------------->>

#7 Apoctyliptic

Apoctyliptic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 02:14 AM

hi,

can anyone help me locate the designer or where to buy the grey suit with black tracing that Neal wore on the beginning of episode 6?

thanks in advance,
L

I don't know. I don't even own a suit.

But, next time, it would be more appropriate to post this type of question in the Question and Answers thread at the top of the forum. Also, it is bad form to double post.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

#8 Nancee

Nancee

Red Poohbah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,487 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 10:55 AM

Has anyone else noticed the Ecce Homo painting above Neal's bed? And if so, do you know who the artist is? :rolleyes:
Posted Image

#9 Maira

Maira

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 01:43 PM

In the episode The Portrait, what kind of gun does Dorsett have at the gallery meeting?

Everything I know about
seduction
I learned from
Captain Jack Harkness
(I know I'm a geek, but that's what you love about me. It's okay, you can admit it.)

#10 Nancee

Nancee

Red Poohbah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,487 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 01:52 PM

Okay. BN has a new promo.

Where's our new promo??? :rolleyes:
Posted Image

#11 xDannix

xDannix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 04:24 PM

Does anyone know where I can watch the Pilot for WC (besides tinyurl, my coputer will NO let me on that site...)?
I've been looking for it forever.
And the Episodes keep dissapearing from this site o.0

#12 Nancee

Nancee

Red Poohbah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,487 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 07:31 PM

Does anyone know where I can watch the Pilot for WC (besides tinyurl, my coputer will NO let me on that site...)?

I'll bet they rerun everything, including the pilot in a marathon before the second half of the season starts. Set your tivo! :rolleyes:
Posted Image

#13 CathysOpinion

CathysOpinion

Collar Nutcase

• Members
  • 11,369 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 10:17 PM

If you look at the home page for White Collar on USA, on the left hand side, they list the schedule for reruns.
Cathy

Just an FYI, I assist Ann (LI Ann) in managing the White Collar Forum. Ann is an official moderator.

If you have any questions or comments, please post them in the WC Forum Online Community thread.

If you are looking for a specific discussion, then take a took at Ann's very nifty index, WC Forum Index.

#14 Apoctyliptic

Apoctyliptic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 08:56 AM

I'll bet they rerun everything, including the pilot in a marathon before the second half of the season starts. Set your tivo! :rolleyes:

Jeff Eastin said they will rerun all episodes before the second half of the season.

#15 Maira

Maira

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 08:36 PM

Reruns are on January 16th.

Everything I know about
seduction
I learned from
Captain Jack Harkness
(I know I'm a geek, but that's what you love about me. It's okay, you can admit it.)

#16 Uberguy

Uberguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 01:54 PM

Reruns are on January 16th.

Can someone tell me if they will make the Re-run/Full Show online for Viewing? Reason I am asking is I will be traveling to the Tropics and I not sure if I can get the USA network there. I know they have good internet down there.. but not sure about USA Cable Network.

Thanks much
UberGuy
Jerry, The Uber Guy - Miami, FL - Characters Welcome, so I am Here for the Party ...

#17 Maira

Maira

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 04:04 PM

Can someone tell me if they will make the Re-run/Full Show online for Viewing? Reason I am asking is I will be traveling to the Tropics and I not sure if I can get the USA network there. I know they have good internet down there.. but not sure about USA Cable Network.

Thanks much
UberGuy

Nyet. Nope, they've expired. You can pay, like, twenty bucks to watch the whole season on Amazon, though.

Everything I know about
seduction
I learned from
Captain Jack Harkness

#18 Nancee

Nancee

Red Poohbah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,487 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 05:59 PM

Nyet. Nope, they've expired. You can pay, like, twenty bucks to watch the whole season on Amazon, though.

Or...you can set your tivo and record them for yourself when they rerun. See schedule on Home Page, right hand side.
Posted Image

#19 Maira

Maira

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 07:48 PM

Or...you can set your tivo and record them for yourself when they rerun. See schedule on Home Page, right hand side.

I already said, the reruns are on January 16th. I thought he wasn't happy with that. There's nothing until then.

Everything I know about
seduction
I learned from
Captain Jack Harkness

#20 stature

stature

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 04:50 PM

What's Peter's dog's name?

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved