• Please log in to reply
1433 replies to this topic

#41 Apoctyliptic

Apoctyliptic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 05:46 PM

Does anyone know the names of the episodes in the second half WC season 1? The only two I've been able to find are Hard Sell and Bad Judgment. If anyone knows I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

The people that took part in developing season 1 episodes 8-14 know, but I do not believe all the titles have been released.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

<<--------------- Insert Huge and Long Signature Here --------------->>

#42 Channel_Surfer

Channel_Surfer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 07:20 PM

The people that took part in developing season 1 episodes 8-14 know, but I do not believe all the titles have been released.

Ah. Why I wonder? I've noticed the titles in this series tend to say alot about the episode, but do you think the ones for the second half really give that much away?

#43 Apoctyliptic

Apoctyliptic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 07:32 PM

Ah. Why I wonder? I've noticed the titles in this series tend to say alot about the episode, but do you think the ones for the second half really give that much away?

Episode titles seem to come out when the episode is set to air. Networks may have some special event a certain week or something so a show might skip a night. When the titles are released, so are the small summaries for them. If they released a whole season of titles/summaries, it might give away from the show.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

#44 Channel_Surfer

Channel_Surfer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 08:54 PM

Episode titles seem to come out when the episode is set to air. Networks may have some special event a certain week or something so a show might skip a night. When the titles are released, so are the small summaries for them. If they released a whole season of titles/summaries, it might give away from the show.

Bummer =(

#45 barbara_ann

barbara_ann

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 09:39 PM

I would like to know if anyone else is having a problem on the White Collar Website, I can't seem to get any info on it is seems to be blank o pic, no update on Hard Sell or any upcoming schedules. also the Usa netowork website is blank too except for a few pics, no info about any shows like WC/Burn Notice etc. can anyone let me know if they have the same problems or is it my pc.

#46 Nancee

Nancee

Red Poohbah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,487 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 09:53 PM

I would like to know if anyone else is having a problem on the White Collar Website, I can't seem to get any info on it is seems to be blank o pic, no update on Hard Sell or any upcoming schedules. also the Usa netowork website is blank too except for a few pics, no info about any shows like WC/Burn Notice etc. can anyone let me know if they have the same problems or is it my pc.

barbara_ann,
I just checked out the USAnetwork, Burn Notice and White Collar websites. I had no problem with any of them. Everything was there.
Nancee
Posted Image

#47 Apoctyliptic

Apoctyliptic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 01:06 AM

You might try emptying out your temporary internet files.

#48 CathysOpinion

CathysOpinion

Collar Nutcase

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 10:41 AM

Did your problem get resolved, Barbara? Are you using the same browser? Sometimes, I've noticed differences (or issues) when using Internet Explorer vs Firefox.
Cathy

Just an FYI, I assist Ann (LI Ann) in managing the White Collar Forum. Ann is an official moderator.

If you have any questions or comments, please post them in the WC Forum Online Community thread.

If you are looking for a specific discussion, then take a took at Ann's very nifty index, WC Forum Index.

#49 barbara_ann

barbara_ann

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 11:12 AM

You might try emptying out your temporary internet files.

I just emptied my temporary internet files and still nothing . I have titles such as upcoming episodes but no episodes listed, to promo, nothing .

#50 barbara_ann

barbara_ann

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 11:16 AM

Did your problem get resolved, Barbara? Are you using the same browser? Sometimes, I've noticed differences (or issues) when using Internet Explorer vs Firefox.

no my problem still hasnt been resolved tried cleaning up tempory internet files but still blank. I use internet exploer,because its my husband pc too..i guess ill let him see if he can resolve this problem so i can use the white collar website. maybe ill try another pc and see if i get anything on it. thanks for your help.

#51 CathysOpinion

CathysOpinion

Collar Nutcase

• Members
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 11:44 AM

no my problem still hasnt been resolved tried cleaning up tempory internet files but still blank. I use internet exploer,because its my husband pc too..i guess ill let him see if he can resolve this problem so i can use the white collar website. maybe ill try another pc and see if i get anything on it. thanks for your help.

Try another browser to access the internet. Mozilla Firefox is free. Have you tried rebooting?
Cathy

Just an FYI, I assist Ann (LI Ann) in managing the White Collar Forum. Ann is an official moderator.

If you have any questions or comments, please post them in the WC Forum Online Community thread.

If you are looking for a specific discussion, then take a took at Ann's very nifty index, WC Forum Index.

#52 Nancee

Nancee

Red Poohbah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,487 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 01:21 PM

Try another browser to access the internet. Mozilla Firefox is free. Have you tried rebooting?

Barbara, make sure you let us know how this all turns out.
Nancee
Posted Image

#53 Apoctyliptic

Apoctyliptic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 04:44 PM

I just emptied my temporary internet files and still nothing . I have titles such as upcoming episodes but no episodes listed, to promo, nothing .

I'm not sure what could be the issue. Are any other sites not displaying properly? You can goto http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ and download the latest version of flash to make sure it is updated. USA's page uses a lot of flash. You can also reset the settings in IE (Internet Explorer) by going to Tools -> Internet Options -> Advanced Tab -> Reset. You can also do stuff like flushing your DNS cache but that shouldn't really cause any issues.

You can also, as other people suggest, use another browser. I understand it is your husband's computer too, but that doesn't prevent you from having two browsers on one computer. People have recommended Mozilla Firefox (available at http://www.getfirefox.com). I use Google Chrome (http://www.google.com/chrome). Some other options are Apple's Safari (http://www.apple.com/safari/) and Opera (http://www.opera.com/).

#54 Nancee

Nancee

Red Poohbah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,487 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 06:44 PM

I'm not sure what could be the issue. Are any other sites not displaying properly? You can goto http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ and download the latest version of flash to make sure it is updated. USA's page uses a lot of flash. You can also reset the settings in IE (Internet Explorer) by going to Tools -> Internet Options -> Advanced Tab -> Reset. You can also do stuff like flushing your DNS cache but that shouldn't really cause any issues.

You can also, as other people suggest, use another browser. I understand it is your husband's computer too, but that doesn't prevent you from having two browsers on one computer. People have recommended Mozilla Firefox (available at http://www.getfirefox.com). I use Google Chrome (http://www.google.com/chrome). Some other options are Apple's Safari (http://www.apple.com/safari/) and Opera (http://www.opera.com/).

Or, you can always use system restore. Go back to a date when everthing was working and restore the system.

That's always worked for me.
Nancee

Nancee's thinking: Maybe hubby did it cause he doesn't want her looking at that gorgeous Neal Caffrey...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by Nancee, 09 January 2010 - 06:46 PM.

Posted Image

#55 Kimbee

Kimbee

Lego Ooba Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,827 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 03:56 AM

Does anyone know if MB did the whole "Free Fall" fall? Y'know, the one with the cake awning?
Posted Image Plus Posted Image Equals happy Me!!

#56 CathysOpinion

CathysOpinion

Collar Nutcase

• Members
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 12:28 PM

Does anyone know if MB did the whole "Free Fall" fall? Y'know, the one with the cake awning?

On Jeff Eastin's Twitter page, he said MB fell five feet in that scene.
Cathy

#57 barbara_ann

barbara_ann

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 08:15 PM

my problem has been solved. my husband rebooted the whole pc and redid windows and today my favorite page is back up and working. thanks for all your help. and yes i am driving my husband crazy with all the talk and count down until the next white collar.

#58 Nancee

Nancee

Red Poohbah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,487 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 08:22 PM

my problem has been solved. my husband rebooted the whole pc and redid windows and today my favorite page is back up and working. thanks for all your help. and yes i am driving my husband crazy with all the talk and count down until the next white collar.

That's great news, barbara_ann! thanks for telling us what was up.
Posted Image

#59 Kimbee

Kimbee

Lego Ooba Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,827 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 09:13 PM

wow... that's about 1.5 meters. about 3/4s of a storey.

Thanks for the clarification... it's a pointless fact that I wanted to know!
=D
Posted Image Plus Posted Image Equals happy Me!!

#60 xDannix

xDannix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 01:35 AM

I've been wondering about that. I figured it'd have to have been him, or Matt's twin.
(&& Mythbusters tested the awning thing. It'll actually hold when you jump.)

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved