Collar Nutcase

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,996 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 10:51 PM

What's Peter's dog's name?

Sachmo
Cathy

Just an FYI, I assist Ann (LI Ann) in managing the White Collar Forum. Ann is an official moderator.

If you have any questions or comments, please post them in the WC Forum Online Community thread.

If you are looking for a specific discussion, then take a took at Ann's very nifty index, WC Forum Index.

#22 stature

stature

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 12:12 PM

Sachmo

Thank you Cathy. A dog named Satchmo ,might mean that either Peter or Elle like jazz.
Which one? I don't believe we had any hints in the show yet.

#23 CathysOpinion

CathysOpinion

Collar Nutcase

• Members
  • 10,996 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 01:00 PM

Thank you Cathy. A dog named Satchmo ,might mean that either Peter or Elle like jazz.

You're welcome. The Pilot didn't say, but if you checked the link I posted for Jeff Eastin's original script, I believe it said that Elle liked jazz.
Cathy

Just an FYI, I assist Ann (LI Ann) in managing the White Collar Forum. Ann is an official moderator.

If you have any questions or comments, please post them in the WC Forum Online Community thread.

If you are looking for a specific discussion, then take a took at Ann's very nifty index, WC Forum Index.

#24 barbara_ann

barbara_ann

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 08:58 AM

I'll bet they rerun everything, including the pilot in a marathon before the second half of the season starts. Set your tivo! :rolleyes:

Yes they are having a White Collar Marathon on January 16th 2010 beginning at 9am with the Pilot and running all the 7 episodes all the way up to and including Free Fall..and then again on January 19th 2010 beginning at 9am and all the way to Free Fall and then the new episode Hard Sell at 10pm with i hope answers to all our questions from Free Fall. Can't wait for the marathon to see it all again.

#25 LI_Ann

LI_Ann

Top Gun

• Moderators
  • 22,563 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 02:24 PM

You're welcome. The Pilot didn't say, but if you checked the link I posted for Jeff Eastin's original script, I believe it said that Elle liked jazz.

I'm pretty sure I remember that jazz was one of the things on the list Peter made when he was researching the things Elizabeth liked looking for an anniversary gift. It was probably the Pilot

I'm leaving for the UK for 4 months, a week right before the next episode airs. I just caught up with all the episodes of White Collar and it's my newest favorite show of the season. So, I tried googling this but it didn't work out because I got sites with co.uk talking about White Collar but that doesn't tell me anything, does anyone know for sure? I'm already upset because I'm going to be missing out on 24 and Castle and I'm not sure if Hulu and the network streaming site will allow me to watch it. Does anyone know for sure if White Collar is on in the UK and if so, which channel?

Sorry if there's a post in here about it somewhere but I didn't really see any topic about WC in foreign countries and I don't know where else it would belong.

I quoted AgtBaur24's post in this thread hoping someone would have an answer to this question.

sig2013sept_zps95f63dc0.jpg

#26 xDannix

xDannix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 04:46 PM

I'm leaving for the UK for 4 months, a week right before the next episode airs. I just caught up with all the episodes of White Collar and it's my newest favorite show of the season. So, I tried googling this but it didn't work out because I got sites with co.uk talking about White Collar but that doesn't tell me anything, does anyone know for sure? I'm already upset because I'm going to be missing out on 24 and Castle and I'm not sure if Hulu and the network streaming site will allow me to watch it. Does anyone know for sure if White Collar is on in the UK and if so, which channel?

Sorry if there's a post in here about it somewhere but I didn't really see any topic about WC in foreign countries and I don't know where else it would belong.

I don't think it matters what country your in when you go on Hulu or try to watch through USAnetwork.com

And you can probably check TVguide.com for UK listings.

#27 AgtBauer24

AgtBauer24

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 09:45 PM

I don't think it matters what country your in when you go on Hulu or try to watch through USAnetwork.com

It does matter at least for Hulu because I had just left on vacation to China two days before the season finale of 24 this past summer and I tried to get on Fox's player and it was able to tell I wasn't in the US anymore and I tried it for Hulu and it didn't work either and told me I had to be in the US to watch it.

#28 Apoctyliptic

Apoctyliptic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 10:15 PM

Geo-Filtering
Hulu is a U.S.-only service. Unfortunately, we don't have international streaming rights for our content at this time.

Our intention is to make Hulu's growing content lineup available worldwide as quickly as possible. This requires working with the content owners to clear the rights for each show or film in each specific region. It's a long-term project. We don't have a definite timeline yet, but we'll continue to work to make it happen.

If, however, our system has incorrectly determined that you are outside the U.S. or using an anonymous proxy tool, or if you are trying to access Hulu from a U.S. military base, please submit this form.

White Collar is not listed on TVGuide UK so I would assume it isn't broadcasted there. Some options are to use remote connection to view Hulu internationally. You can find a live stream of the show online. I do this to watch European soccer matches. Where there is a will, there is a way.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

<<--------------- Insert Huge and Long Signature Here --------------->>

#29 LI_Ann

LI_Ann

Top Gun

• Moderators
  • 22,563 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 08:00 PM

It does matter at least for Hulu because I had just left on vacation to China two days before the season finale of 24 this past summer and I tried to get on Fox's player and it was able to tell I wasn't in the US anymore and I tried it for Hulu and it didn't work either and told me I had to be in the US to watch it.

First let me say that I'm jealous of the traveling you're able to do. And second, it may be different in the UK. I know China has some serious restrictions on their internet connectivity.

I hope it works out for you.

#30 Channel_Surfer

Channel_Surfer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 10:01 PM

hi,

can anyone help me locate the designer or where to buy the grey suit with black tracing that Neal wore on the beginning of episode 6?

thanks in advance,
L

It was by either Stephanie Maslansky or Thomas Pink, not sure which. Hope that at least helps you track it down though. Good luck!

#31 Channel_Surfer

Channel_Surfer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 12:38 PM

Is it possible to edit the "information" portion of your profile? I guess it doesn't really matter, but I was just bored so I thought I'd ask. As always, thanks!

#32 Apoctyliptic

Apoctyliptic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 12:46 PM

Is it possible to edit the "information" portion of your profile? I guess it doesn't really matter, but I was just bored so I thought I'd ask. As always, thanks!

No.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

<<--------------- Insert Huge and Long Signature Here --------------->>

#33 Channel_Surfer

Channel_Surfer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 01:18 PM

No.

Oh ok. Thanks anyway!

#34 LI_Ann

LI_Ann

Top Gun

• Moderators
  • 22,563 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 03:27 PM

No.

Oh ok. Thanks anyway!

According to what I've "heard", editing your profile was supposed to work. However, since the last forum software upgrade, that function isn't working. I have no idea if anyone intends to fix it or not but if I had to guess, I'd say they're not (at least not anytime soon). I know this because my profile has an incorrect DOB (which makes me older :( ) When I asked about it I was told that not only am I unable to correct it but the moderators can't correct it either.

Edited by LI_Ann, 03 January 2010 - 03:29 PM.

#35 Channel_Surfer

Channel_Surfer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 08:53 PM

According to what I've "heard", editing your profile was supposed to work. However, since the last forum software upgrade, that function isn't working. I have no idea if anyone intends to fix it or not but if I had to guess, I'd say they're not (at least not anytime soon). I know this because my profile has an incorrect DOB (which makes me older :( ) When I asked about it I was told that not only am I unable to correct it but the moderators can't correct it either.

Hmm that's wierd. Thanks for the clarification.

#36 CathysOpinion

CathysOpinion

Collar Nutcase

• Members
  • 10,996 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 03:07 PM

Is anyone interested in having a 'Nitpickers' thread? A thread where those of us with keen eyes can pick out goofs (much like on IMDB)? We can probably start with the thread that brought up inconsistencies with the wine bottle's label and go on from there?

Any thoughts?
Cathy

#37 LI_Ann

LI_Ann

Top Gun

• Moderators
  • 22,563 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 03:23 PM

Is anyone interested in having a 'Nitpickers' thread? A thread where those of us with keen eyes can pick out goofs (much like on IMDB)? We can probably start with the thread that brought up inconsistencies with the wine bottle's label and go on from there?

Any thoughts?

I think it's a great idea but you should start a new thread. I went back to check and the one about the wine bottle is titled "interesting fact they got wrong" and it was started by sirfred who posted only once. You should use your title "Nitpickers'". On the BN forum there is a nitpickers thread for each episode and hardly anyone posts in them. I think that's because there are too many of them. Having one nitpickers' thread is a much better idea. Once you create it, we can quote the posts from the other thread and put them into the new thread and delete the old one about the wine bottle. If you saw something I posted somewhere ???? we can't merge the old thread into the new one because the older thread/post will head up the new thread.

#38 Nancee

Nancee

Red Poohbah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,486 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 03:49 PM

I think it's a great idea but you should start a new thread. I went back to check and the one about the wine bottle is titled "interesting fact they got wrong" and it was started by sirfred who posted only once. You should use your title "Nitpickers'". On the BN forum there is a nitpickers thread for each episode and hardly anyone posts in them. I think that's because there are too many of them. Having one nitpickers' thread is a much better idea. Once you create it, we can quote the posts from the other thread and put them into the new thread and delete the old one about the wine bottle. If you saw something I posted somewhere ???? we can't merge the old thread into the new one because the older thread/post will head up the new thread.

The old thread had some really interesting things in it. I wouldn't mind the merge. We could copy and paste to have it titled anew.
Posted Image

#39 CathysOpinion

CathysOpinion

Collar Nutcase

• Members
  • 10,996 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 05:13 PM

Thanks Ann. I think one thread is more than enough as well, especially when White Collar starts it's eight year (wishful thinking).
Cathy

#40 Channel_Surfer

Channel_Surfer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 04:38 PM

Does anyone know the names of the episodes in the second half WC season 1? The only two I've been able to find are Hard Sell and Bad Judgment. If anyone knows I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved