Advertisement

No Celebrity Endorsement Implied

Photo
- - - - -

Mr. Monk Vs The Cobra (Monk is buried alive)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Bre9695

Bre9695

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 05:12 PM

I love all of the Monk episodes, but this one is one of my favorites. Its called Mr. Monk VS The Cobra. This is the episode where Monk gets buried alive. I love this episode because it is so touching when he is talking to Trudy and she is saying he has to go back now. In one scene though, where Monk was dreaming that he was talking to Trudy in the park, they were talking about how they should have had children and then there was a little child with long brown hair who was running to catch a ball, my first impression was that was what their child would have looked like if they ever had any. After he was rescued and woke up he said he should have taken more pictures. I was wondering if this was a clue. if that was supposed to be their daughter if she stayed alive. Anyway, that is my favorite episode, sure to make me cry.

There is one more episode of him hugging a pillow, I loved that show but can't remember the name. That also made me cry. Oh, there's so many others. Thanks to the community.

Bre

Edited by Bre9695, 13 December 2009 - 09:04 PM.

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved