• Please log in to reply
800 replies to this topic

#41 jack_jack_jacki

jack_jack_jacki

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 09:11 AM

Hi. I just recently started watching White Collar and became so obsessed with it that I watched all 14 episodes in 3 days. It is a brilliant show and it having Matt Bomer definitely doesn't hurt ;) Anyway I just thought I would say hi :D

#42 Nancee

Nancee

Red Poohbah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,486 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 11:27 AM

Hi. I just recently started watching White Collar and became so obsessed with it that I watched all 14 episodes in 3 days. It is a brilliant show and it having Matt Bomer definitely doesn't hurt ;) Anyway I just thought I would say hi :D

Hey, there, jack_jack_jacki! Welcome to the White Collar Forum. It is always nice to meet another devoted fan! Post long and often.

Nancee
Posted Image

#43 jack_jack_jacki

jack_jack_jacki

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 07:47 AM

Thanks Nancee! Just call me Jacki :) So far I am just exploring and trying to get used to this forum. It is a bit different to the other one I use (CBS Criminal Minds Forum). We have a newbie thread there too though :D

#44 LI_Ann

LI_Ann

Top Gun

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,569 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 09:03 PM

Thanks Nancee! Just call me Jacki :) So far I am just exploring and trying to get used to this forum. It is a bit different to the other one I use (CBS Criminal Minds Forum). We have a newbie thread there too though :D

Welcome Jack!

I hope you're enjoying exploring the WC Forum. Please just jump right in wherever you find something of interest.
I'm a big Criminal Minds fan myself.

Enjoy!

Ann

Ann

Edited by LI_Ann, 06 April 2010 - 09:04 PM.

sig2013sept_zps95f63dc0.jpg

#45 psych4ever

psych4ever

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 09:51 AM

Hey! I've been a member of usanetwork for a while, but I've only been posting on the thread for the tv show Psych (which is why I call myself Psych4ever). Anyway, I just started watching White Collar two days ago, and I got completely obsessed with it and now I've seen all the episodes. So I thought it was time to start posting on this show too!!
And since this was a thread for the newbies, it was a great place to start. Great idea for a thread :D

Edited by psych4ever, 09 April 2010 - 09:52 AM.

#46 Nancee

Nancee

Red Poohbah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,486 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 10:36 AM

Hey! I've been a member of usanetwork for a while, but I've only been posting on the thread for the tv show Psych (which is why I call myself Psych4ever). Anyway, I just started watching White Collar two days ago, and I got completely obsessed with it and now I've seen all the episodes. So I thought it was time to start posting on this show too!!
And since this was a thread for the newbies, it was a great place to start. Great idea for a thread :D

Hey, psych4ever, welcome to the forum! You truly are a fan! Post long and often!
Posted Image

#47 psych4ever

psych4ever

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 12:57 PM

Hey, psych4ever, welcome to the forum! You truly are a fan! Post long and often!

#48 LI_Ann

LI_Ann

Top Gun

• Moderators
  • 22,569 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 07:21 PM

Welcome psych4ever!

I'm glad you discovered White Collar. It's a fun show.

It's a little quiet on the forum now due to the off season but there's usually someone around and it's a good time to read some of the discussion threads.

Our members are enthusiastic and very imaginative. We have oodles of theories on everything.

Enjoy!

Ann

#49 psych4ever

psych4ever

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 01:39 PM

Welcome psych4ever!

I'm glad you discovered White Collar. It's a fun show.

It's a little quiet on the forum now due to the off season but there's usually someone around and it's a good time to read some of the discussion threads.

Our members are enthusiastic and very imaginative. We have oodles of theories on everything.

Enjoy!

Ann

Yeah I'm glad I did too. I've wanted to see White Collar for a while now (I've been a fan of Mathhew Bomer for a while so I wanted to see it xD), but for some reason, I never did. But then I found out that it'd start on tv here in Sweden so than I saw the pilot there, and I loved it right away so I watched the rest of the season online.

Haha well that sounds great ;)

#50 Apoctyliptic

Apoctyliptic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 01:45 PM

Yeah I'm glad I did too. I've wanted to see White Collar for a while now (I've been a fan of Mathhew Bomer for a while so I wanted to see it xD), but for some reason, I never did. But then I found out that it'd start on tv here in Sweden so than I saw the pilot there, and I loved it right away so I watched the rest of the season online.

Haha well that sounds great ;)

Did ya'll get the one hour or one and a half hour pilot?

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

<<--------------- Insert Huge and Long Signature Here --------------->>

#51 psych4ever

psych4ever

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 08:52 AM

Did ya'll get the one hour or one and a half hour pilot?

Fortunately, we got the one and a half hour pilot :D Cause later, I saw the one hour pilot online, and they'd cut out many funny scenes that were in the long version.

#52 Eternal_Twilight

Eternal_Twilight

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 07:15 PM

Hi, I'm Eternal_Twilight but you can call me Kelsey. I probably should've posted here before I posted on the other threads.
Long time White Collar Fan, Burn Notice Fan and short time Psych fan just being introduced to the USA Network forums.

Posted Image
^This speaks for itself...

#53 Nancee

Nancee

Red Poohbah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,486 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 07:19 PM

Hi, I'm Eternal_Twilight but you can call me Kelsey. I probably should've posted here before I posted on the other threads.
Long time White Collar Fan, Burn Notice Fan and short time Psych fan just being introduced to the USA Network forums.

Hey, Kelsey! Welcome to the WC forum. It's always nice to meet fans. It really doesn't matter in what order you post, but glad you introduced yourself!

Post long and often.
Nancy
Posted Image

#54 Eternal_Twilight

Eternal_Twilight

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 07:24 PM

Hey, Kelsey! Welcome to the WC forum. It's always nice to meet fans. It really doesn't matter in what order you post, but glad you introduced yourself!

Post long and often.
Nancy

Thank you for that! I'm not really good at this kind of stuff, so I hope I'll start getting better!
Posted Image
^This speaks for itself...

#55 LI_Ann

LI_Ann

Top Gun

• Moderators
  • 22,569 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 09:00 PM

Welcome Eternal_Twilight!

Before the new seasons start is the perfect time to get familiar with the forums. I'm rarely on the Psych forum but I am on the Burn Notice and White Collar forums all the time. They're both great forums with very friendly people.

When you have time check out the Index threads on both WC and BN. They'll give you links to the most popular topics. If you have any questions, please let us know. Someone is usually around to answer them.

I hope you enjoy the forum

Ann

Edited by LI_Ann, 03 May 2010 - 09:01 PM.

#56 DarkestApathy

DarkestApathy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 03:39 PM

I LOVE White Collar and can't wait for Season 2! I joined the forum to cope with the waiting hehe.... I hope to make new friends here! :D

#57 Nancee

Nancee

Red Poohbah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,486 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 03:53 PM

I LOVE White Collar and can't wait for Season 2! I joined the forum to cope with the waiting hehe.... I hope to make new friends here! :D

Hi, DarkestApathy! Welcome to the WC Forum! It is so nice to meet a fellow fanatic. We have great threads pinned here at the top - The Index is very helpful (I use it constantly) and the egiquette thread.

We have some games like the OT: Name the quote to kill time with.

Post Long and Often!

Nancee
Posted Image

#58 disavovedspy

disavovedspy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 09:36 AM

Hi Everyone,

I'm a newbie to this forum. I happen to love all the new USA Network Originals recently. I've been an avid watcher of Monk until it ended. However, Royal Pains, White Collar, Burn Notice and In Plain Sight have quickly taken it's place. Most days you can find me over on the "In Plain Sight" message board, but the upcoming Season 2 of White Collar is getting me excited!

ETA: I live in NYC, so I got to see the filming of one White Collar episode. Looking forward to seeing them around town for many years to come.

Edited by disavovedspy, 18 May 2010 - 09:37 AM.

#59 jamesk

jamesk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 05:09 PM

Hi

#60 Nancee

Nancee

Red Poohbah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,486 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 07:41 PM

Hi Everyone,

I'm a newbie to this forum. I happen to love all the new USA Network Originals recently. I've been an avid watcher of Monk until it ended. However, Royal Pains, White Collar, Burn Notice and In Plain Sight have quickly taken it's place. Most days you can find me over on the "In Plain Sight" message board, but the upcoming Season 2 of White Collar is getting me excited!

ETA: I live in NYC, so I got to see the filming of one White Collar episode. Looking forward to seeing them around town for many years to come.

Hey, disavovedspy! Welcome to the forum! Always nice to meet a fellow fan.

Post long and often.
Nancee
Posted Image

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved