800 replies to this topic

#21 Nancee

Nancee

Red Poohbah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,486 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 09:04 AM

Hello, my name is Sabrina and I have an addiction to the sweetness that is the USA Network. Anyway i've been lurking for years and finally decided to post my thanks to USA Network for giving us awesome shows and to everyone on the message boards. :)

Hey, you! Welcome to the WC Forum. Its always nice to meet a former lurker...

Post long and often.
Nancee
Posted Image

#22 JenB

JenB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 12:30 AM

I'd like to add a warm "Welcome" to all the new members of this forum.

We've been trying our best to get this forum organized and having these threads "pinned" is really going to help. For those of you who are new to White Collar and to the forum, please feel free to post your questions here. Those of us who have been around for a while will be happy to assist you. I'd recommend you check out the Forum Etiquette thread for the USA Forum Guidelines and then start reading some of the discussion threads. That will give you a feeling for who everyone is as well as what's we've been so busy talking about for the past few months.

Enjoy!

I am new to Message Boards...and to White Collar. I got hooked when WC came back in January and then purchased all of the episodes from Amazon and did a marathon watch. What a great show! I actually changed the channel tonight during Lost to watch WC! That is quite a compliment to WC...the actors, the writing.

#23 LI_Ann

LI_Ann

Top Gun

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,575 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 01:11 PM

I am new to Message Boards...and to White Collar. I got hooked when WC came back in January and then purchased all of the episodes from Amazon and did a marathon watch. What a great show! I actually changed the channel tonight during Lost to watch WC! That is quite a compliment to WC...the actors, the writing.

Hi JenB!

Welcome to the White Collar Forum!

Someone commented in the Ratings Thread that the White Collar ratings would probably take a hit due to the two hour Lost episode. I'll have to go find that post and point that member to your comments. I've never watched Lost so it wasn't an issue for me. Actually, I meant to tape The Good Wife in another room but was so excited about the new White Collar episode that I forgot. WC was so good last night that I don't care about it now.

We have a nice group of WC fans here. I hope you'll join in some of our discussion threads, especially the "theory" threads. There are so many of them. Regardless of how many theories we come up with, the WC writers continue to surprise us!

Enjoy!

Ann

sig2013sept_zps95f63dc0.jpg

#24 kassart

kassart

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 06:44 PM

Hello !

My name is Sandy, i'm a new member and discovered the show not long ago, a few months. Just enough to get me addicted !!
The writing is so fine and smart ! As are Peter and Neal...
I mean everyone in this show totally rocks, tim dekay and matt bomer were born to work together, Tiffani is so gorgeous and plays so well the loving wife, willie garson is a genius and so on...though i miss Diana (i forgot her name).

You get it now, i love WC but sometimes i wish there were more angst even if i watch this show specifically because of the lack of violence. Anyway i want to marry Jeff eastin ! Or Peter ! Or Neal...Well, i can't wait for the next episode !

(Sorry for my english mistakes, it's not my native language)

#25 CathysOpinion

CathysOpinion

Collar Nutcase

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,007 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 07:13 PM

Hello !

My name is Sandy, i'm a new member and discovered the show not long ago, a few months. Just enough to get me addicted !!
I mean everyone in this show totally rocks, tim dekay and matt bomer were born to work together, Tiffani is so gorgeous and plays so well the loving wife, willie garson is a genius and so on...though i miss Diana (i forgot her name).

You get it now, i love WC but sometimes i wish there were more angst even if i watch this show specifically because of the lack of violence. Anyway i want to marry Jeff eastin ! Or Peter ! Or Neal...Well, i can't wait for the next episode !

Welcome Sandy! I'm still trying to find your English mistakes, I couldn't find any.
Cathy

Just an FYI, I assist Ann (LI Ann) in managing the White Collar Forum. Ann is an official moderator.

If you have any questions or comments, please post them in the WC Forum Online Community thread.

If you are looking for a specific discussion, then take a took at Ann's very nifty index, WC Forum Index.

#26 Nancee

Nancee

Red Poohbah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,486 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 08:09 PM

Hello !

Hey! Welcome to the WC forum! Post long and often!

It's always great to meet another addict!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Posted Image

#27 hntr_jmprLuvr

hntr_jmprLuvr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 02:09 PM

Hey!
I'm a new member here :]
I love White Collar and have been watching it since the very first episode :D
Can't wait for Season 1 to come out on DVD, after the season had ended

#28 Nancee

Nancee

Red Poohbah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,486 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 02:13 PM

Hey!
I'm a new member here :]
I love White Collar and have been watching it since the very first episode :D
Can't wait for Season 1 to come out on DVD, after the season had ended

You are very welcome to the WC forum! Post long and often. We're all looking forward to that DVD. Check out the Index and see all the great threads that are available!

Nice to meet you!
Nancee
Posted Image

#29 vinnypolston

vinnypolston

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 09:14 AM

New to the forums. Fan since the pilot. White Collar is just. Awesome! I watch every Tuesday and have told many of my friends about it :) I'm getting married on May 1st.. Decided to go with a rat-pack neal caffrey inspired look for my tux :) I'm so excited about that! I can't wait for the season finale. Also *shameless plug* ;) I made a White Collar fansite! WhiteCollarTV.net To start my site off for this great season I'm giving away a free HD White Collar episode download of the winners choice :)

#30 Vanessa1314

Vanessa1314

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 08:54 PM

Hello, all! :) I hadn't stopped by here yet, but I'd like to say how much fun I've been having posting on this forum. I love White Collar to death (I have a picture of Neal as my phone's background) and it's fantastic to see that this amazing show has so many intelligent, dedicated fans. I think I'm starting to lose my sanity over waiting for the finale, but at least I know there'll be a Season 2 to look forward to!

Is it Tuesday yet? :D

#31 Nancee

Nancee

Red Poohbah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,486 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 11:02 PM

Hello, all! :) I hadn't stopped by here yet, but I'd like to say how much fun I've been having posting on this forum. I love White Collar to death (I have a picture of Neal as my phone's background) and it's fantastic to see that this amazing show has so many intelligent, dedicated fans. I think I'm starting to lose my sanity over waiting for the finale, but at least I know there'll be a Season 2 to look forward to!

Is it Tuesday yet? :D

Welcome to the Forum!
Posted Image

#32 brian1991

brian1991

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 07:56 PM

Hey, fellow "collars". I've already posted, but this seems like the place to correctly introduce myself. My name is Brian, obviously and I'm from Poughkeepsie NY. In case you're wondering, that's about 150 miles from where WC takes place: NYC! :D I'm bisexual. (Clearing the air right now, so people won't get confused if I call both Peter and Elizabeth hot. LOL :lol: ) I'm not looking for a relationship right now. :( I fell in love with White Collar after seeing the first episode, but I stopped watching shortly after, because I was busy with my life. Right after White Collar took a break in December, I caught myself up with the episodes I missed and am now officially a fan and watch every week! I hope I have a fun time in this board. Take care! B)

#33 Nancee

Nancee

Red Poohbah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,486 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 08:09 PM

Hey, fellow "collars". I've already posted, but this seems like the place to correctly introduce myself. My name is Brian, obviously and I'm from Poughkeepsie NY. In case you're wondering, that's about 150 miles from where WC takes place: NYC! :D I'm bisexual. (Clearing the air right now, so people won't get confused if I call both Peter and Elizabeth hot. LOL :lol: ) I'm not looking for a relationship right now. :( I fell in love with White Collar after seeing the first episode, but I stopped watching shortly after, because I was busy with my life. Right after White Collar took a break in December, I caught myself up with the episodes I missed and am now officially a fan and watch every week! I hope I have a fun time in this board. Take care! B)

Nice to meet you Brian1991! You'll really enjoy yourself here. We have a very intelligent and interesting group.
Posted Image

#34 babyjan

babyjan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 11:47 AM

Hi all,

i am a newbies from hong kong^^
love white collar and neal^^

#35 Nancee

Nancee

Red Poohbah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,486 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 11:51 AM

Hi all,

i am a newbies from hong kong^^
love white collar and neal^^

Welcome, babyjan!!! Nice to meet you! Post long and often.
Nancee
Posted Image

#36 babyjan

babyjan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 12:22 PM

Nancee

nice to meet you too,
after seeing the first episode,i can't stopped watching online and search any news of WC and matt
i am still waiting for the final,hope any mainland's website will upload it soon
can't wait....
i love to come here to get any news of WC and MATT^^

謝謝^^
jan

#37 EpicPickleNinja

EpicPickleNinja

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 09:57 PM

i love how you guys started a thread to welcome to people! of course i'm in love with wc. matt bomer and tim dekay are great together :) and i love all the random humor in it ^.^ anyway my name is kinda random so i'll just say that it's an inside joke with my best friend that i would tell you, but then it wouldn't really be an inside joke anymore...it'd be more like a open joke...er...n/m

Edited by EpicPickleNinja, 11 March 2010 - 09:58 PM.

#38 Nancee

Nancee

Red Poohbah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,486 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 10:08 PM

i love how you guys started a thread to welcome to people! of course i'm in love with wc. matt bomer and tim dekay are great together :) and i love all the random humor in it ^.^ anyway my name is kinda random so i'll just say that it's an inside joke with my best friend that i would tell you, but then it wouldn't really be an inside joke anymore...it'd be more like a open joke...er...n/m

B) Hey, EpicPickleNinja! Welcome to the WC forum. Nice to meet you! Post long and often. Nice name. I think I'll shorten it to Epic...... :D B)
Nancee

Edited by Nancee, 11 March 2010 - 10:08 PM.

Posted Image

#39 55shirl

55shirl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 09:11 PM

Just found this thread. It's going to be great. :) Love!!! Love!!! Love!!! White Collar, This could be a long running show.

#40 Nancee

Nancee

Red Poohbah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,486 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 09:38 PM

Just found this thread. It's going to be great. :) Love!!! Love!!! Love!!! White Collar, This could be a long running show.

Hey, 55shirl! Nice to meet you. Welcome to the WC forum. Post long and often!
Nancee
Posted Image

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved