• Please log in to reply
832 replies to this topic

#1 IrishEyes

IrishEyes

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,141 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 09:21 AM

I read in one of the threads that someone wanted a welcome thread. Here it is, and let me be the first to welcome all new people to the boards...Please check out my post in the etiquette thread and happy posting...

If a doctor, lawyer or dentist had 40 people in his/her office at one time, all of whom had different needs, and some of whom didn't want to be there and were causing trouble, and the doctor, lawyer or dentist, without assistance, had to treat them allwith professional excellence for 9 months, then he/she might have some conception of the classroom teacher's job" - Donald Quinn

Teacher Appreciation Week

#2 CathysOpinion

CathysOpinion

Collar Nutcase

• Members
  • 11,522 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 02:39 PM

I read in one of the threads that someone wanted a welcome thread. Here it is, and let me be the first to welcome all new people to the boards...Please check out my post in the etiquette thread and happy posting...

THANK YOU, Irish Eyes.

Welcome Newbies
Cathy

Just an FYI, I assist Ann (LI Ann) in managing the White Collar Forum. Ann is an official moderator.

If you have any questions or comments, please post them in the WC Forum Online Community thread.

If you are looking for a specific discussion, then take a took at Ann's very nifty index, WC Forum Index.

#3 LI_Ann

LI_Ann

Top Gun

• Moderators
  • 23,663 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 08:24 PM

I'd like to add a warm "Welcome" to all the new members of this forum.

We've been trying our best to get this forum organized and having these threads "pinned" is really going to help. For those of you who are new to White Collar and to the forum, please feel free to post your questions here. Those of us who have been around for a while will be happy to assist you. I'd recommend you check out the Forum Etiquette thread for the USA Forum Guidelines and then start reading some of the discussion threads. That will give you a feeling for who everyone is as well as what's we've been so busy talking about for the past few months.

Enjoy!

Edited by LI_Ann, 13 December 2009 - 08:26 PM.

sig2013sept_zps95f63dc0.jpg

#4 Apoctyliptic

Apoctyliptic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 04:00 AM

Where is my welcome basket?

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

<<--------------- Insert Huge and Long Signature Here --------------->>

#5 CathysOpinion

CathysOpinion

Collar Nutcase

• Members
  • 11,522 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 11:21 AM

Where is my welcome basket?

I ate all the chocolate that was in it.
Cathy

Just an FYI, I assist Ann (LI Ann) in managing the White Collar Forum. Ann is an official moderator.

If you have any questions or comments, please post them in the WC Forum Online Community thread.

If you are looking for a specific discussion, then take a took at Ann's very nifty index, WC Forum Index.

#6 Nancee

Nancee

Red Poohbah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,487 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 02:59 PM

Welcome, Deputy_Garard!
Posted Image

#7 turtleneck

turtleneck

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 01:46 AM

Hello all!

I am a new poster. I decided to call myself "Turtleneck" because I joined to talk about White Collar. If you are wondering what that Avatar is - its a talented sweet potato.

I love the new series. The premise is good and the acting is excellent. I think this will be a fun place to talk about what I hope will be a long lasting series.

Welcome everyone!

TN

Edited by turtleneck, 16 December 2009 - 01:54 AM.

Love White Collar Even Though I'm More of a Turtleneck

#8 Nancee

Nancee

Red Poohbah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,487 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 06:51 AM

Hello all!

I am a new poster. I decided to call myself "Turtleneck" because I joined to talk about White Collar. If you are wondering what that Avatar is - its a talented sweet potato.

I love the new series. The premise is good and the acting is excellent. I think this will be a fun place to talk about what I hope will be a long lasting series.

Welcome everyone!

TN

Welcome, turtleneck!!! Great name. Great Avatar! Post long and often!
Posted Image

#9 Alexis626

Alexis626

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 12:03 PM

I'd like to add a warm "Welcome" to all the new members of this forum.

We've been trying our best to get this forum organized and having these threads "pinned" is really going to help. For those of you who are new to White Collar and to the forum, please feel free to post your questions here. Those of us who have been around for a while will be happy to assist you. I'd recommend you check out the Forum Etiquette thread for the USA Forum Guidelines and then start reading some of the discussion threads. That will give you a feeling for who everyone is as well as what's we've been so busy talking about for the past few months.

Enjoy!

I am one of the new members and I really appreciate all of the work you all have done to organize this forum : ) Nice to see we have the threads under control prior to the show returning.

#10 Nancee

Nancee

Red Poohbah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,487 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 12:29 PM

I am one of the new members and I really appreciate all of the work you all have done to organize this forum : ) Nice to see we have the threads under control prior to the show returning.

Thanks for the words of encouragement! Post often!
Nancee :lol:
Posted Image

#11 LI_Ann

LI_Ann

Top Gun

• Moderators
  • 23,663 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 05:32 PM

Hello all!

Welcome everyone!

TN

Welcome turtleneck!

I hope we'll be hearing from you in the discussion threads. We have about a month left to figure out what the heck just happened!

Thank you so much Alexis626,

Welcome aboard!

It's nice to be appreciated and I sure hope you'll continue posting.

#12 bergfan

bergfan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 09:51 PM

Just wanted to say "hi" and to thank USA Network for this smart, sassy, sophisticated little gem of a show.

I got brave and started a new Topic about the photographic elements of the series -- the locations, sets, colors, visual moments, framing, etc.

It's all such an integral part of this show that I don't think has gotten discussed very much.

So stop on in to the "Fifth Element" Topic and let me know what y'all think.

And "bravo" to a Season 2!

#13 Nancee

Nancee

Red Poohbah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,487 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 11:16 PM

Just wanted to say "hi" and to thank USA Network for this smart, sassy, sophisticated little gem of a show.

I got brave and started a new Topic about the photographic elements of the series -- the locations, sets, colors, visual moments, framing, etc.

It's all such an integral part of this show that I don't think has gotten discussed very much.

So stop on in to the "Fifth Element" Topic and let me know what y'all think.

And "bravo" to a Season 2!

Hey, bergfan. Welcome aboard.

Nancee
Posted Image

#14 WildHorseFantasy

WildHorseFantasy

quirky rebel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,415 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 11:18 PM

I've had so much fun lurking and reading the speculation I just had to join in. White Collar totally has me hooked!If I'm addicted to White Collar I don't want to be cured! :D

wc-new-footer_zps7b3b24c6.png

#15 LI_Ann

LI_Ann

Top Gun

• Moderators
  • 23,663 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 11:40 PM

I've had so much fun lurking and reading the speculation I just had to join in. White Collar totally has me hooked!If I'm addicted to White Collar I don't want to be cured! :D

Welcome WildHorseFantasy!

I'm glad you gave up lurking and decided to start posting. I'll admit lurking around here reading all of our crazy theories is entertaining. We've got a lively bunch here and we do have fun even if we don't always agree.

I'll look forward to your posts in the various discussion threads and especially tomorrow night - new episode! We have an Index thread pinned at the top of the page to help you find various topics as well as a Q&A thread. The Q&A thread beat the heck out of having a slew of new threads pop up for a single question. If you have any questions, just post them there. Someone will always answer you.

Enjoy!

Ann

Edited by LI_Ann, 25 January 2010 - 11:43 PM.

#16 Nancee

Nancee

Red Poohbah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,487 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 01:10 PM

Welcome WildHorseFantasy!

I'm glad you gave up lurking and decided to start posting. I'll admit lurking around here reading all of our crazy theories is entertaining. We've got a lively bunch here and we do have fun even if we don't always agree.

I'll look forward to your posts in the various discussion threads and especially tomorrow night - new episode! We have an Index thread pinned at the top of the page to help you find various topics as well as a Q&A thread. The Q&A thread beat the heck out of having a slew of new threads pop up for a single question. If you have any questions, just post them there. Someone will always answer you.

Enjoy!

Ann

I second that motion. :lol:
Post long and often!
Posted Image

#17 Cocosilk73

Cocosilk73

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 07:14 AM

Hi Everyone!

I'm new to the thread but not to the community. It's nice to be back on the boards!

To get to know me better, you can go on my myspace page. My member name is cocosilk.

Until then, take care and have a great day!

Denise

"All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt" - Charles Schultz

#18 Nancee

Nancee

Red Poohbah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,487 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 05:38 PM

Hi Everyone!

I'm new to the thread but not to the community. It's nice to be back on the boards!

To get to know me better, you can go on my myspace page. My member name is cocosilk.

Until then, take care and have a great day!

Denise

Hey, Cocosilk! Welcome back! Don't be a stranger.

Post long and often.
Nancy
Posted Image

#19 sab4279

sab4279

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 04:40 AM

Hello, my name is Sabrina and I have an addiction to the sweetness that is the USA Network. Anyway i've been lurking for years and finally decided to post my thanks to USA Network for giving us awesome shows and to everyone on the message boards. :)
"There's nothing wrong with enjoying the good things in life"

#20 Kimbee

Kimbee

Lego Ooba Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,827 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 05:25 AM

Hello, my name is Sabrina and I have an addiction to the sweetness that is the USA Network. Anyway i've been lurking for years and finally decided to post my thanks to USA Network for giving us awesome shows and to everyone on the message boards. :)

Hi Sabrina!!!!!
Welcome to the boards, enjoy it and post as often as you want.

We always like it when a lurker decides to take the plunge. I hope you enjoy being a part of the community! (And I'm sure you will fit in easily, I can see that you like WC!)

Enjoy!
Posted Image Plus Posted Image Equals happy Me!!

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved