9557 replies to this topic

#61 LI_Ann

LI_Ann

Top Gun

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,563 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 11:22 PM

OK, you must SHARE where you got this info!!!!!

I agree with Cathy. Tell us more!

sig2013sept_zps95f63dc0.jpg

#62 CathysOpinion

CathysOpinion

Collar Nutcase

• Members
  • 10,994 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 11:40 PM

My imagination ;)

You are in serious trouble.............................
Cathy

Just an FYI, I assist Ann (LI Ann) in managing the White Collar Forum. Ann is an official moderator.

If you have any questions or comments, please post them in the WC Forum Online Community thread.

If you are looking for a specific discussion, then take a took at Ann's very nifty index, WC Forum Index.

#63 Kimbee

Kimbee

Lego Ooba Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,827 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 07:52 AM

You are in serious trouble.............................

WOW!!! Imagine that... if Neal got kidnapped, I'd make it into a double episode...
That'd be an eye opener.

Elle is probably saying something along the lines of "Peter, there's some sus short guy at the house, he's saying he knows you..."
Posted Image Plus Posted Image Equals happy Me!!

#64 Nancee

Nancee

Red Poohbah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,486 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 10:40 AM

WOW!!! Imagine that... if Neal got kidnapped, I'd make it into a double episode...
That'd be an eye opener.

Elle is probably saying something along the lines of "Peter, there's some sus short guy at the house, he's saying he knows you..."

You all are in serious trouble!!!

You should be put in the penality box and made to miss the last half of Hard Sell. ;)

No. That is far too harsh. But you're in serious trouble non-the-less.

Where are the REAL spoilers???
Posted Image

#65 Kimbee

Kimbee

Lego Ooba Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,827 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 10:43 AM

You all are in serious trouble!!!

You should be put in the penality box and made to miss the last half of Hard Sell. ;)

No. That is far too harsh. But you're in serious trouble non-the-less.

Where are the REAL spoilers???

I think we ran out... they're not giving anything away anymore!!!! (devestated look across face)

#66 CathysOpinion

CathysOpinion

Collar Nutcase

• Members
  • 10,994 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 11:50 AM

That'd be an eye opener.

Elle's probably telling Peter that a guy claiming to be Peter's long lost twin (think Twins with Danny DeVito and Arnold Swartzenegger) is here.
Cathy

Just an FYI, I assist Ann (LI Ann) in managing the White Collar Forum. Ann is an official moderator.

If you have any questions or comments, please post them in the WC Forum Online Community thread.

If you are looking for a specific discussion, then take a took at Ann's very nifty index, WC Forum Index.

#67 Nancee

Nancee

Red Poohbah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,486 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 03:58 PM

Elle's probably telling Peter that a guy claiming to be Peter's long lost twin (think Twins with Danny DeVito and Arnold Swartzenegger) is here.

In one of the promo's,
Spoiler:
Neal fired the gun.

Edited by Nancee, 04 January 2010 - 03:58 PM.

Posted Image

#68 Nancee

Nancee

Red Poohbah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,486 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 10:00 AM

Found this on Spoiler TV, Epi 1.12:
Spoiler:
[DETECTIVE LESTER HERRERA] (Male, 30's) A good detective that rose quickly in the ranks and had a good career until he started investigating Judge Barden, which led him to a forced early retirement. He radiates being overworked and underpaid. He is weary of getting involved with anything to do with Judge Barden again. (TWO SCENES).

[JUDGE MICHELLE BARDEN] (Female, 40's) Pretty, a Federal District Judge that deals mostly with estate law. She has been the subject of two ethics probes, and she is suspected of being in cohoots with Garrett Fowler. She seems to be someone who would take an opportunity to make some money on the side. (ONE SCENE-FEATURED IN TWO OTHER SCENES WITH LITTLE DIALOGUE).

[CLERK] (Male, 20's-30's) PLEASE SUBMIT ALL ETHNICITIES. Clerk in Judge Barden's chambers. (THREE LINES).

[COURIER] (Male, 30's) PLEASE SUBMIT ALL ETHNICITIES. Courier delivering a package to Judge Barden. (ONE

Posted Image

#69 Maira

Maira

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 01:21 PM

In one of the promo's,

Spoiler:
Neal fired the gun.

I know... THEY RUINED MY THEORY!

My roommates laughed at me because I pouted after I saw that promo.

Everything I know about
seduction
I learned from
Captain Jack Harkness
(I know I'm a geek, but that's what you love about me. It's okay, you can admit it.)

#70 Kidding

Kidding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 08:05 PM

Eastin posted a new pic

http://twitpic.com/wqqsz

I guess Front Man is going to be a Mozzie episode.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#71 Nancee

Nancee

Red Poohbah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,486 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 03:02 PM

In case you haven't seen this:

Epi 1.11

Spoiler:
[ANDREW MARLOWE] (Male, 40s) He runs his own little crime syndicate, that works on everything from grand theft auto to extortion. Neal has a history with him, they were going to join forces but Neal double-crossed him when he learned violence was going to be involved. Marlowe has it out for Neal, and is the prime suspect in the kidnapping. (GUEST STAR). (THREE SCENES).

[LINDSEY HARPER] (Female, 17-19) Kidnapped girl who's father is Stuart Harper, who is well connected both politically and with major businesses. She is 19 going on 30, while spunky and full of attitude, she is clearly scared. (TWO SCENES).

[STUART HARPER] (Male, 40's) A man who has wide-ranging contacts both to major businesses and to politicians. He is wrecked, and haggard looking from his daughter's kidnapping. (ONE SCENE).

[THOMAS LOZE AKA EDWARD DESMOND] (Male, 40's) He is a known arms trafficker, drug smuggler, and death dealer. He's a playboy and generally not someone you want to mess with. (ONE SCENE).

[KATHY] (Female, 50's) A frumpy career receptionist at an exclusive travel agency. She's a mom, and not easily fooled by Neal's charm. (FOUR LINES).

Or, this:
Epi 1.13

Spoiler:
[TOMASSI] (Male, 30's-40's).. He is a Consulate Official at the Italian Consulate. He is the person in charge at the Gala. (TWO SCENES).

[THE DUKE] (Male, 40's) He is Alex's invite and date to the Gala at the Italian Consulate. He is used in an elaborate dance sequence manipulated by Neal and Alex. MUST BE A SAG/AFTRA DANCER, NON-SPEAKING. (ONE SCENE).

[FEMALE DANCE PARTNER] (Female, 20's) A beautiful woman at the Italian Consulate Gala. She is Neal's dance partner and is used in the elaborate dance sequence manipulated by Neal and Alex. MUST BE A SAG/AFTRA DANCER, NON-SPEAKING. (ONE SCENE).

[GUARD] (Male, 20's-30's) He is a Guard at the Italian Consulate who is watching the security monitors. (ONE LINE).

Posted Image

#72 Kimbee

Kimbee

Lego Ooba Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,827 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 08:06 PM

In case you haven't seen this:

Epi 1.11

Spoiler:
[ANDREW MARLOWE] (Male, 40s) He runs his own little crime syndicate, that works on everything from grand theft auto to extortion. Neal has a history with him, they were going to join forces but Neal double-crossed him when he learned violence was going to be involved. Marlowe has it out for Neal, and is the prime suspect in the kidnapping. (GUEST STAR). (THREE SCENES).

[LINDSEY HARPER] (Female, 17-19) Kidnapped girl who's father is Stuart Harper, who is well connected both politically and with major businesses. She is 19 going on 30, while spunky and full of attitude, she is clearly scared. (TWO SCENES).

[STUART HARPER] (Male, 40's) A man who has wide-ranging contacts both to major businesses and to politicians. He is wrecked, and haggard looking from his daughter's kidnapping. (ONE SCENE).

[THOMAS LOZE AKA EDWARD DESMOND] (Male, 40's) He is a known arms trafficker, drug smuggler, and death dealer. He's a playboy and generally not someone you want to mess with. (ONE SCENE).

[KATHY] (Female, 50's) A frumpy career receptionist at an exclusive travel agency. She's a mom, and not easily fooled by Neal's charm. (FOUR LINES).

Or, this:
Epi 1.13

Spoiler:
[TOMASSI] (Male, 30's-40's).. He is a Consulate Official at the Italian Consulate. He is the person in charge at the Gala. (TWO SCENES).

[THE DUKE] (Male, 40's) He is Alex's invite and date to the Gala at the Italian Consulate. He is used in an elaborate dance sequence manipulated by Neal and Alex. MUST BE A SAG/AFTRA DANCER, NON-SPEAKING. (ONE SCENE).

[FEMALE DANCE PARTNER] (Female, 20's) A beautiful woman at the Italian Consulate Gala. She is Neal's dance partner and is used in the elaborate dance sequence manipulated by Neal and Alex. MUST BE A SAG/AFTRA DANCER, NON-SPEAKING. (ONE SCENE).

[GUARD] (Male, 20's-30's) He is a Guard at the Italian Consulate who is watching the security monitors. (ONE LINE).

And who said all the spoilers were gone? ... oh... wait. That was me.

My mistake!

#73 seeker

seeker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 04:57 PM

Here is the storyline for Hard Sell

Neal and Peter go undercover to take down a corrupt group of Wall Street brokers. If the mission fails, Neal's deal with the FBI could be negated.

Source: TV Guide

I'm a Newbie and could not figure out the spoiler insert. Above is now available on TV Guide cable.

All the show times are listed for the 19th.

So Happy!!!

#74 CathysOpinion

CathysOpinion

Collar Nutcase

• Members
  • 10,994 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 05:04 PM

Neal and Peter go undercover to take down a corrupt group of Wall Street brokers. If the mission fails, Neal's deal with the FBI could be negated.

Source: TV Guide

I'm a Newbie and could not figure out the spoiler insert. Above is now available on TV Guide cable.

All the show times are listed for the 19th.

So Happy!!!

Hi Seeker and welcome. Actually, it's quite easy to insert a spoiler. When you type in a post, on the top left hand corner, you will see a drop down box that says "Insert Special Item". Click on the down arrow and it says "Insert Spoiler". Now all you do is enter or cut and paste the spoiler there.

Spoiler:
See, even a caveman can do it!

Cathy

#75 Maira

Maira

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 05:51 PM

If the mission fails, Neal's deal with the FBI could be negated.

Isn't that just about...
EVERY episode?

Edited by Maira, 07 January 2010 - 05:52 PM.

Everything I know about
seduction
I learned from
Captain Jack Harkness
(I know I'm a geek, but that's what you love about me. It's okay, you can admit it.)

#76 Surreal44

Surreal44

Trouble

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,365 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 07:21 PM

Isn't that just about...
EVERY episode?

I think certain cases take certain precedence. They had to catch the Dutchman because that was the case Peter got Neal out of jail for -- if they missed the Dutchman then the FBI didn't need him. The two immediate cases that followed "Threads" and "The Portrait" were probably part of a probationary time for Neal to see if he was worth the effort.

Now that Neal has been in prison (and then escaped) he may have to start all over earning the FBI's trust.

---The End ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Avatar created by unknown person. If someone finds the owner, please let me know.

#77 jettasian

jettasian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 08:25 PM

If the mission fails, Neal's deal with the FBI could be negated.

I don't understand this... Neal has helped the FBI on many cases already. So if he fails one, he's going back? That's no fair isn't it? I hope they don't keep threating Neal with that, cause it gets annoying real fast.

#78 Surreal44

Surreal44

Trouble

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,365 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 11:56 PM

Slight correction to my previous post: The second case was "The Book of Hours". And no, I don't think it's unfair of the FBI to threaten to throw Neal back in jail. Neal is fun and charming, but he's also a criminal, and the FBI is really doing him more of a favor than he is doing for them.

Until Neal can ultimately prove that he's on their side, the FBI doesn't really owe him anything. Probably by the end of season 1 things will settle down enough that the FBI won't threaten to toss him back in jail (I agree, the threat will get old eventually), but there will always be strings attached to Neal's deal. It's not like he's innocent -- who knows how many people he's taken money from that aren't going to get it back? I don't think Neal is an `evil` guy, but I do think he is self-absorbed to not always think through who he might have hurt when he stole things.

---The End ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Avatar created by unknown person. If someone finds the owner, please let me know.

#79 Apoctyliptic

Apoctyliptic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 01:34 PM

Slight correction to my previous post: The second case was "The Book of Hours". And no, I don't think it's unfair of the FBI to threaten to throw Neal back in jail. Neal is fun and charming, but he's also a criminal, and the FBI is really doing him more of a favor than he is doing for them.

Until Neal can ultimately prove that he's on their side, the FBI doesn't really owe him anything. Probably by the end of season 1 things will settle down enough that the FBI won't threaten to toss him back in jail (I agree, the threat will get old eventually), but there will always be strings attached to Neal's deal. It's not like he's innocent -- who knows how many people he's taken money from that aren't going to get it back? I don't think Neal is an `evil` guy, but I do think he is self-absorbed to not always think through who he might have hurt when he stole things.

Neal is a Robin Hood type of person. He just takes money from people that don't need it. They won't miss it.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

<<--------------- Insert Huge and Long Signature Here --------------->>

#80 Surreal44

Surreal44

Trouble

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,365 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 01:42 PM

Neal is a Robin Hood type of person. He just takes money from people that don't need it. They won't miss it.

Robin Hood stole money in order to help poor people and to pay for King Richard's ransom.

Neal steals from people -- you are assuming he stole only from people who "don't need it", but you have no proof of such a thing. Not only does Neal steal, but he keeps what he steals for himself.

Aside from the whole stealing thing, Neal and Robin Hood don't have much in common. :P

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved