5720 replies to this topic

#2061 Pamela11

Pamela11

SHOOT THE MOON

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,696 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 09:52 PM

I agree with you on the second part. The day Neal will be free - either it comes sooner or in time, it will not mean at all that he is a reformed guy. It would just mean he'd play nice enough for 4 years. He'd have pay his time and counters will be reset to zero. The anklet is not the reason why he stays and cooperates with the FBI. he does so because he wants to.
Neal being off anklet would only rise more trust issues and slightly change the dynamic but that won't change Neal much....

Oh, I don't think the anklet is the reason Neal stays and cooperates with the FBI. However, I want it to remain. It sure helps Peter keep a better eye on Neal's activities, whether aboveboard or illegal. ;)

I don't think it would remain the same show if the two don't have mistrust issues or that Peter doesn't have to struggle to keep Neal on the straight and narrow. Neal still remains a conman and Peter is the law enforcement officer.

PBASBanner62.jpg

#2062 Leigh1

Leigh1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 10:59 PM

I have not gone back very far in the thread, so this has probably already been posted, but I thought this clip of Paleyfest where Matt talks about when Neal impersonated Peter was so funny. :lol:

Clip

Also, the look of Tiffani's face when the moderator says he thinks El has a thing for Neal. :blink:

#2063 Duffy

Duffy

Dog Mom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,382 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 11:59 PM

I have not gone back very far in the thread, so this has probably already been posted, but I thought this clip of Paleyfest where Matt talks about when Neal impersonated Peter was so funny. :lol:

Clip

Also, the look of Tiffani's face when the moderator says he thinks El has a thing for Neal. :blink:

The "clip" doesn't run.

#2064 suebsg9

suebsg9

Peter Burke Appreciation Society

• Members
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 12:01 AM

The "clip" doesn't run.

I just watched via my iPad. Ran perfectly makes you heart this cast so much.

Sue
hhzyHve.png

Courtesy of Aragarna

MICHIGAN STATE SPARTANS ROSE BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!

#2065 Aragarna

Aragarna

Team DeKay

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,600 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 02:01 AM

Nice new banner Sue ! :)

Oh, I don't think the anklet is the reason Neal stays and cooperates with the FBI. However, I want it to remain. It sure helps Peter keep a better eye on Neal's activities, whether aboveboard or illegal. ;)

I don't think it would remain the same show if the two don't have mistrust issues or that Peter doesn't have to struggle to keep Neal on the straight and narrow. Neal still remains a conman and Peter is the law enforcement officer.

I think Neal without anklet would rise more mistrust issues because Peter won't be able to check on Neal and Neal could resume fully his criminal activities.

ZhL3auH.png

Check out TDK TV !

#2066 Duffy

Duffy

Dog Mom

• Members
  • 10,382 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 03:54 PM

The "clip" doesn't run.

I just watched via my iPad. Ran perfectly makes you heart this cast so much.

Well it ran on my iPad too. I don't know why it won't run on the iMac. I've got that on my favorites, but this is my favorite of that interview. http://www.youtube.c...h?v=2gSGFHPocVY Tells you how Matt came to be.

#2067 Pamela11

Pamela11

SHOOT THE MOON

• Members
  • 8,696 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 09:17 PM

Nice new banner Sue ! :)

I think Neal without anklet would rise more mistrust issues because Peter won't be able to check on Neal and Neal could resume fully his criminal activities.

Oh ... I hope not, Aragarna. I don't want to ever see Neal fully resume his criminal activities. (Some shenanigans, but not much :) ) Peter has invested too much of his life and career to see all his efforts go up in smoke.

PBASBanner62.jpg

#2068 UpstateRules

UpstateRules

White Collar: You're Simply the Best.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,222 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 10:18 PM

Oh ... I hope not, Aragarna. I don't want to ever see Neal fully resume his criminal activities. (Some shenanigans, but not much :) ) Peter has invested too much of his life and career to see all his efforts go up in smoke.

Poor Neal. From now on he'll have Peter sitting on his shoulder saying "Do the right thing, Buddy." Of course, what's 'right' is always up to Neal's interpretation. And sitting on his other shoulder is Mozzie, pitching his latest scheme. ;)

EYES_zps65713186.jpg

#2069 Aragarna

Aragarna

Team DeKay

• Members
  • 7,600 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 04:28 AM

Yeah, I know. It's actually tricky. Not sure I want Neal completely reformed either. That's why I think the only way to keep Neal out of trouble is to keep him with the FBI and let him do some - controled - shenanigans. From what we saw in Stealing Home, it doesn't really matter to him which side he is, as long as he can run the con. It's more the thrill of the action that Neal is addicted to.

ZhL3auH.png

Check out TDK TV !

#2070 Duffy

Duffy

Dog Mom

• Members
  • 10,382 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 08:58 AM

Yeah, I know. It's actually tricky. Not sure I want Neal completely reformed either. That's why I think the only way to keep Neal out of trouble is to keep him with the FBI and let him do some - controled - shenanigans. From what we saw in Stealing Home, it doesn't really matter to him which side he is, as long as he can run the con. It's more the thrill of the action that Neal is addicted to.

That's what he said in Scott Free and Mozzie has let that be known too. Neal saying to Mozzie that they would have to supplement his income if he worked as a regular FBI consultant let's us know the writers have no intention of turning him loose on the world again. It's just worrisome about how the episode will leave us to wait maybe 4 months. There are all kinds of things that can happen when Jeff Eastin gets hold of a finale.

#2071 Pokeyshadow

Pokeyshadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,445 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 07:47 PM

I will probably be in this thread crying tonight if anyone wants to join me. :(

#2072 Zetsuei

Zetsuei

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 286 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 07:59 PM

Count me in ! :(
Maybe things will turn out well .

#2073 Duffy

Duffy

Dog Mom

• Members
  • 10,382 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 08:05 PM

Well I won't be crying. I'll be shocked, happy, surprised, maybe even angry, but whatever it is, I will accept because Jeff knows what he wants to happen and he has shown before that he loves the show and will not cause it permanent damage. I've stayed out of the spoilers and now I'm very excited to see what happens. The people who claim they've left because of season 3 have missed out on an acting and writing experience that has taken us on a truly wondrous ride. :o :D Now, I shall get off my soap box and turn off my computer until I can gather my thoughts after the show tonight.

#2074 Pokeyshadow

Pokeyshadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,445 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 08:14 PM

Count me in ! :(
Maybe things will turn out well .

I sure hope so.

Well I won't be crying. I'll be shocked, happy, surprised, maybe even angry, but whatever it is, I will accept because Jeff knows what he wants to happen and he has shown before that he loves the show and will not cause it permanent damage. I've stayed out of the spoilers and now I'm very excited to see what happens. The people who claim they've left because of season 3 have missed out on an acting and writing experience that has taken us on a truly wondrous ride. :o :D Now, I shall get off my soap box and turn off my computer until I can gather my thoughts after the show tonight.

I've seen the spoilers and I still don't have a clue what is going to happen tonight. I think the crying part will be knowing we have to wait 4 months for things to get back to "normal".

#2075 LRaine

LRaine

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 09:02 PM

Poor Neal. From now on he'll have Peter sitting on his shoulder saying "Do the right thing, Buddy." Of course, what's 'right' is always up to Neal's interpretation. And sitting on his other shoulder is Mozzie, pitching his latest scheme. ;)

Yep, what I want is to never actually know for sure if Neal is going to go straight or slide back... and I don't think, if they stay true to his character, we - or Peter - will ever be certain.

For that matter (and this is what makes it even better) neither will Neal ;)

#2076 Pamela11

Pamela11

SHOOT THE MOON

• Members
  • 8,696 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 09:21 PM

Yep, what I want is to never actually know for sure if Neal is going to go straight or slide back... and I don't think, if they stay true to his character, we - or Peter - will ever be certain.

For that matter (and this is what makes it even better) neither will Neal ;)

Completely agree! :)

PBASBanner62.jpg

#2077 Pokeyshadow

Pokeyshadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,445 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 05:44 AM

Nope, no crying from me. Can't wait to watch the whole show but I loved the ending.

Neal ran with Peter's blessing. Peter was not shocked at the end when Diana told him and Peter knows he can find Neal when it's safe to do so and bring him back.

I hope we see that Neal isn't that happy on his paradise island or wheveever the heck they go. But we do know that Neal wanted to stay so that's no longer in question.

As for Peter, can't figure out how the writer's are going to get him out of this and still keep his job.

But that's for JE and gang to figure out.

Oh it's scary how much I love this show and Neal and Peter. GOing to be a vey long 4 months.

#2078 ansel

ansel

• Members
  • 7,721 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 03:17 PM

Nope, no crying from me. Can't wait to watch the whole show but I loved the ending.

Neal ran with Peter's blessing. Peter was not shocked at the end when Diana told him and Peter knows he can find Neal when it's safe to do so and bring him back.

I hope we see that Neal isn't that happy on his paradise island or wheveever the heck they go. But we do know that Neal wanted to stay so that's no longer in question.

As for Peter, can't figure out how the writer's are going to get him out of this and still keep his job.

But that's for JE and gang to figure out.

Oh it's scary how much I love this show and Neal and Peter. GOing to be a vey long 4 months.

Ditto for everything you said! Thanks for saying it for me!

final+glimpse+copy-001.jpg

#2079 Pokeyshadow

Pokeyshadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,445 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 08:15 PM

Ditto for everything you said! Thanks for saying it for me!

I knew you'd agreed with me. :D

I'm surprised this thread is so dead. This episode was brimming with bromance and great Peter/Neal moments.

If ever there was doubt about how Peter felt about Neal, this episode put it to rest.

#2080 Zetsuei

Zetsuei

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 286 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 08:21 PM

I canīt tell you how happy I am that Peter and Neal on the same side.
And Jeff Eastin confirmed Peter did signal him to run.

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved