CathysOpinion

Collar Nutcase

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,400 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 01:29 PM

Guess who was right???? Whooopppeee!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I hate to burst your bubble, Nancee, but Fowler did not admit that he was the Ring Man. The Big Bad could be or someone else. I sure would like to know who sent Peter that photo. It couldn't be anyone involved with Operation Mentor unless there's a mole in there.
Cathy

Just an FYI, I assist Ann (LI Ann) in managing the White Collar Forum. Ann is an official moderator.

If you have any questions or comments, please post them in the WC Forum Online Community thread.

If you are looking for a specific discussion, then take a took at Ann's very nifty index, WC Forum Index.

#783 Nancee

Nancee

Red Poohbah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,487 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 01:33 PM

I hate to burst your bubble, Nancee, but Fowler did not admit that he was the Ring Man. The Big Bad could be or someone else. I sure would like to know who sent Peter that photo. It couldn't be anyone involved with Operation Mentor unless there's a mole in there.

Do you live on the same blue planet I live on???? Next, you'll be calling up Andrew Marlow....
Posted Image

#784 CathysOpinion

CathysOpinion

Collar Nutcase

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,400 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 01:38 PM

Do you live on the same blue planet I live on???? Next, you'll be calling up Andrew Marlow....

Yes, we know Fowler is a Fed. We don't know if he's been with the FBI long enough to get a ring. He reports to someone he calls 'Sir'. 'Sir' could be the Ring Man.

Andrew Marlowe is SeasonFinale's favorite villain. The man doesn't even exist in White Collar.
Cathy

Just an FYI, I assist Ann (LI Ann) in managing the White Collar Forum. Ann is an official moderator.

If you have any questions or comments, please post them in the WC Forum Online Community thread.

If you are looking for a specific discussion, then take a took at Ann's very nifty index, WC Forum Index.

#785 Nancee

Nancee

Red Poohbah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,487 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 01:40 PM

Andrew Marlowe is SeasonFinale's favorite villain. The man doesn't even exist in White Collar.

My point, exactly!!!
Posted Image

#786 Apoctyliptic

Apoctyliptic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 08:11 PM

I'll have to rewatch the finale without interruption, but I don't believe that it was stated that it was Fowler's hand in the picture.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

<<--------------- Insert Huge and Long Signature Here --------------->>

#787 Nancee

Nancee

Red Poohbah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,487 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 08:19 PM

I'll have to rewatch the finale without interruption, but I don't believe that it was stated that it was Fowler's hand in the picture.

They didn't - but if it was good enough for Caffrey, it was good enough for me.

*cue the New Orleans funeral music*

Poor Nancee. Really red eyes from bawling. Where's the kleenex when you need 'em? B)
Posted Image

#788 stature

stature

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 10:58 PM

I think Fowler was the Ring Man, and I think there is a new baddie out there, the
one that was manipulating and directing Fowler and Operation Mentor.  The new
baddie .... I have no clue what to call him/her, so I will call the new baddie
Top Pay Grade. :lol:
Now was Kate afraid of Top or Fowler when she met Peter?  I'm going to
speculate she was afraid of Top.  Fowler also is afraid of Top (so Fowler wore
the  bullet proof vest after telling Top that the Operation Mentor files were
copied).   And, Top likes to explode planes.

#789 stature

stature

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 11:03 PM

Furthering the speculation, when Peter was looking into Alex for the first time in
Home Invasion, was it a DA or Prosecutor that told Clinton that Alex had a friend
in a high place that got her out of trouble?  Could Alex be a secret partner with
Top Pay Grade and working with Top to get Neal involved in stealing the Amber
Music Box?

#790 barbara_ann

barbara_ann

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 12:25 PM

I dont believe now that Fowler is the headman trying to get Neal/Kate, I beleive he is being blackmailed or threatened by some that is not with the FBI or OPR, Ibeleive it could be someone that has ascore to settle with Neal and is using Kate,Fowler to get to Neal and he wanted Peter out of the way so he would not interfer with his plans. I believe he forced Fowler to get to Kate, Fowler was the man with the ring in the photo but is not the big bad he was just following orders of the big bad. I believe in seaon 2 Fowler will be forced to help Peter with the whole situation or Peter will send all thoses files on the flashdrive to Washington, which Folwer doesnt want because this is not a OPR case.

#791 WhiteVneck

WhiteVneck

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 11:26 PM

I dont believe now that Fowler is the headman trying to get Neal/Kate, I beleive he is being blackmailed or threatened by some that is not with the FBI or OPR, Ibeleive it could be someone that has ascore to settle with Neal and is using Kate,Fowler to get to Neal and he wanted Peter out of the way so he would not interfer with his plans. I believe he forced Fowler to get to Kate, Fowler was the man with the ring in the photo but is not the big bad he was just following orders of the big bad. I believe in seaon 2 Fowler will be forced to help Peter with the whole situation or Peter will send all thoses files on the flashdrive to Washington, which Folwer doesnt want because this is not a OPR case.

I keep remembering Peter telling Neal 'you're putting me in a tough spot with this' in the pilot, when he showed him Kate's photo.
He revealed to Neal (in Hard Sell? ) that the photo was already on his desk that same morning. Why would he have been sent that photo of Kate?
I think Peter still isn't telling Neal something very important, possibly that Kate is an agent? And that is information that Peter can't tell anyone- not even Neal. Maybe knowing that Kate broke the law and began running with Neal instead of bringing him in, he just doesn't have trust for her and thinks that she's in with the man with the ring.

When she met Peter in the room, I think she might not have really known who Fowler was for sure, but might've seen him with the Big Bad. Those people she definitely could've come in contact with, possibly trying to infiltrate them and she overstepped her bounds.
Reason enough to blow up a plane? Whether she was on it or not, not sure.

#792 Nancee

Nancee

Red Poohbah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,487 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 10:26 PM

Okay. This thread is ready for retirement.

Fowler says he was the man with the ring.

Mystery solved.
Posted Image

#793 urumi

urumi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,118 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 03:24 AM

yeah! oh my god i write here that i thought thata neal was the ring man....speculations isn't a work for me!
bye bye topic

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved