Advertisement

No Celebrity Endorsement Implied

Photo
- - - - -

WOMEN'S PROGRAMMING--NO WONDER IT WAS CUT!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 AubegineAura

AubegineAura

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 10:25 AM

I am an attorney. I spend 40+ hours/week knee deep in real live "Law & Order." I so enjoyed the Starter Wife because it was a humorous and real look at a side of my life that I seldom see reflected in this society. . . a side of life that many women have experienced, but few get to talk about. The Starter Wife gave an outlet to real women who have "been there, done that." Sadly, I must say I'm not surprised it was cancelled--it was about life from a women's perspective and had nothing to do with crime, punishment, courts, or any other manly pursuits--no wonder it was cancelled! I hope that LifeTime or Womens Entertainment (WE) might consider picking up the series--I would definitely tune in!   :angry:

Edited by AubegineAura, 29 November 2009 - 10:26 AM.

#2 Amelia

Amelia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 03:52 PM

I am an attorney. I spend 40+ hours/week knee deep in real live "Law & Order." I so enjoyed the Starter Wife because it was a humorous and real look at a side of my life that I seldom see reflected in this society. . . a side of life that many women have experienced, but few get to talk about. The Starter Wife gave an outlet to real women who have "been there, done that." Sadly, I must say I'm not surprised it was cancelled--it was about life from a women's perspective and had nothing to do with crime, punishment, courts, or any other manly pursuits--no wonder it was cancelled! I hope that LifeTime or Womens Entertainment (WE) might consider picking up the series--I would definitely tune in!   :angry:

I agree.  Very good writing and great characters.  I would watch Judy Davis doing nothing but chewing gum.  She is incredible.  I have written Lifetime to recommend picking up the series,  as I do believe it has a large audience.  I looked forward to the show every week for it's cast, humor, excellent writing and of course, fashion.  The dream sequences were stellar.  I loved it as my weekly "Great Escape!"

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved