• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 SamuelN

SamuelN

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 07:25 PM

Lets be honest. Cutler on this show is an unessecary character who needs to killed off by cancer. Whenever her options work..it endangers the lives of her patients. I got to say i would never put my life in cutty's hand for this reason.I will be honest..with all of you i would trust House with  my life. Even though-it quit obvious that he doesn't care for his patients or he is selective about who he cares about. Cuttey on the other hand lets her feminine side take control of who she is while she at work. Christian is quite the unprofessional after having sex with Cameran in the fact that Cameron wants revenge against House.  Though House really is quit uncaring. Cutler assigns parking spaces so many times out of her stupidity she trys hard to question House and his methods though i must say i am quite impressed with House's Knoweledge since he is a disease type expert. He doesn't pretend for anyone-he knows who he is. He is honest most times with himself. His honesty and social manners though are questionable. He once was married to someone who once worked under Cutler in the clerical position. Who is now presently married to someone who is quite needy as House used to be after his divorce with her.
Stacy married Micheal according to House because of the fact that Stacy and Micheal are both needy for each other. To House relationships are incorrect and should never be. He is satisfied with his life being a Doctor. To him there is no purpose in him being a Doctor.
You see House lives within himself. He is arrogant. He is what we would expect what a man would be if he lived in a uncaring world..which is what we live in currently.House keeps his feelings to himself. Without House at the hospital - they seem lost.Thus there is a purpose to House's existance in this very important show..though the main character lives within himself.
House is a good medical show. House is by far well trained and as organized as he can be within himself. He does things the way he thinks he should.   :rolleyes:

#2 DRArrowood

DRArrowood

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 09:39 AM

Lets be honest. Cutler on this show is an unessecary character who needs to killed off by cancer. Whenever her options work..it endangers the lives of her patients. I got to say i would never put my life in cutty's hand for this reason.I will be honest..with all of you i would trust House with my life. Even though-it quit obvious that he doesn't care for his patients or he is selective about who he cares about. Cuttey on the other hand lets her feminine side take control of who she is while she at work. Christian is quite the unprofessional after having sex with Cameran in the fact that Cameron wants revenge against House. Though House really is quit uncaring. Cutler assigns parking spaces so many times out of her stupidity she trys hard to question House and his methods though i must say i am quite impressed with House's Knoweledge since he is a disease type expert. He doesn't pretend for anyone-he knows who he is. He is honest most times with himself. His honesty and social manners though are questionable. He once was married to someone who once worked under Cutler in the clerical position. Who is now presently married to someone who is quite needy as House used to be after his divorce with her.
Stacy married Micheal according to House because of the fact that Stacy and Micheal are both needy for each other. To House relationships are incorrect and should never be. He is satisfied with his life being a Doctor. To him there is no purpose in him being a Doctor.
You see House lives within himself. He is arrogant. He is what we would expect what a man would be if he lived in a uncaring world..which is what we live in currently.House keeps his feelings to himself. Without House at the hospital - they seem lost.Thus there is a purpose to House's existance in this very important show..though the main character lives within himself.
House is a good medical show. House is by far well trained and as organized as he can be within himself. He does things the way he thinks he should. :rolleyes:

#3 DRArrowood

DRArrowood

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 09:43 AM

Donna McCollough, The reason I am posting a replay is because I am responding to the favorite expisode for the Aug 14th marathon. My favorite episode is Dr. Mom, Sutler episode. I hope this gets to the right people. House is my hero - plain and simple. Good Day

#4 elizee

elizee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 07:26 AM

Hae i also love Dr. Mom..

Airport Transportation San Antonio

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved