• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 michvhf

michvhf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,019 posts

Posted 24 November 2009 - 03:19 PM

There are a few questions that we hear over and over again. Hopefully this will address some of them before the next Dear Abby Marathon.

Q: Where can I buy Bert the Farting Hippo?

A: Bert the Farting Hippo doesn't really make any noise, according to the production office for NCIS. You can, however, make your own! Follow this link http://forums.usanet...howtopic=432814 for directions and where to find the hippo that was used.

Q: Where can I get an NCIS hat?

A: You can get hats, mugs, t-shirts, mouse pads and more at the Official CBS Store for NCIS stuff.

Q: Are your TATs real?

A: With the exception of the web on Abby's neck and the cross on her back that you don't see very often, ALL of the tats are real. Pauley is hoping one day that the writers will remove the web because it's uncomfortable and takes time to put on and get right.

Q: Will you marry me?

A: Pauley got married to Michael Bosman on Feb 14th, 2009. Michael is a camera operator on the NCIS set. UPDATE - 6/5/2011: That is actually false. Pauley mentioned having a boyfriend recently which surprised many (myself included). Here is her response to being asked about it, "NO! Been single LONG TIME! Don't trust Internet! But yeah, adore my sweet boyfriend!"

Q: What's in the CAF-POW and were can I get some?

A: You can get it just about anywhere. The cup is full of Hawaiian Punch.
4/5/2011 - The cup contains Cranberry Juice - That's straight from Pauley.

Q: Is that your natural hair color?

A: Abby has dark hair, Pauley is a blonde. She has to keep her roots dark or the makeup dept will put some nasty stuff on the roots to color them.

Q: Do you really have a degree in criminology?

A: Pauley Perrette has a Masters degree in Criminology (and graduated with honors). She also studied Psychology and Sociology before moving to New York to do acting.
4/5/2011 - UPDATE: Pauley studied Sociology, Psychology and Criminal Science.

Q: What is your favorite color?

A: 4/5/2011 - Green.

Q: Where do your dolls and stuff come from?

A: 4/5/2011 - All of Abby's toys and dolls are little gifts. Bert was made up by writer John C Kelly after too many diet cokes.

Q: Is this a good place to ask questions for the Dear Abby Marathons?

A: Probably not. The Answers Abby is giving appear to be the generic answers that the show receives thru CBS. Many of the same questions are asked and answered at the cast's end of season dinners.

That's it for now. More will be added in the hopefully not too distant future. New adds and changes will have a date with them.

Edited by michvhf, 05 June 2011 - 11:05 AM.

Vince. CDupe.com

#2 Reiterin

Reiterin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,704 posts

Posted 24 November 2009 - 04:14 PM

Thanks Mich.

I hope this helps keep the forum neat and tidy.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#3 purplerain0405

purplerain0405

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,938 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 01:07 PM

Thanks for doing this. Question is...will they take the time to read it before posting the same exact question? Doubt it. If we think of more to add we'll let you know.

"The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one."
-Elbert Hubbard

Posted Image
Saw Wicked:
Broadway in New York 3-25-10
P.A.C in Tulsa, Okla. 11-26-10

#4 taylor_j

taylor_j

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 04:25 PM

There are a few questions that we hear over and over again. Hopefully this will address some of them before the next Dear Abby Marathon.

A: Bert the Farting Hippo doesn't really make any noise, according to the production office for NCIS. You can, however, make your own! Follow this link http://forums.usanet...howtopic=432814 for directions and where to find the hippo that was used.

A: You can get hats, mugs, t-shirts, mouse pads and more at the Official CBS Store for NCIS stuff.

A: With the exception of the web on Abby's neck and the cross on her back that you don't see very often, ALL of the tats are real. Pauley is hoping one day that the writers will remove the web because it's uncomfortable and takes time to put on and get right.

A: Pauley got married to Michael Bosman on Feb 14th, 2009. Michael is a camera operator on the NCIS set.

A: Abby has dark hair, Pauley is a blonde. She has to keep her roots dark or the makeup dept will put some nasty stuff on the roots to color them.

A: Pauley Perrette has a Masters degree in Criminology (and graduated with honors). She also studied Psychology and Sociology before moving to New York to do acting.

A: Probably not. The Answers Abby is giving appear to be the generic answers that the show receives thru CBS. Many of the same questions are asked and answered at the cast's end of season dinners.

That's it for now. More will be added in the hopefully not too distant future.

I have a question: do any of the cast have a profile on this site?

#5 purplerain0405

purplerain0405

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,938 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 07:32 PM

I don't believe so. Just the CBS site I think.

"The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one."
-Elbert Hubbard

Posted Image
Saw Wicked:

#6 Reiterin

Reiterin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,704 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 07:34 PM

They have little blubs here: http://www.usanetwor...profiles/gibbs/

But I personally use: imdb.com To get actor info.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#7 purplerain0405

purplerain0405

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,938 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 07:38 PM

They have little blubs here: http://www.usanetwor...profiles/gibbs/

But I personally use: imdb.com To get actor info.

Thanks Ret. I honestly didn't know if they had anything. But I'm like you. I go elsewhere...you get more info.

-Elbert Hubbard

Posted Image
Saw Wicked:

#8 jsvanwhy

jsvanwhy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 05:23 PM

[Where can I find and download Abby's ringtone? I luv it!

quote name='michvhf' date='Nov 24 2009, 04:19 PM' post='1237799']

A: Pauley got married to Michael Bosman on Feb 14th, 2009. Michael is a camera operator on the NCIS set.

That's it for now. More will be added in the hopefully not too distant future.
[/quote]

#9 Brandon333

Brandon333

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 05:37 PM

Thanks for doing this. Question is...will they take the time to read it before posting the same exact question? Doubt it. If we think of more to add we'll let you know.

What if "they" are reading this? Rather insulting to them I think. Maybe it will take "them" some time to become as good at leaving proper questions in this forum as others are.

"
Will they take the time to read it before posting the same question - doubt it" How arrogant and condescending to all the "theys" here. I would think an apology is due.

#10 Reiterin

Reiterin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,704 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 07:45 PM

What if "they" are reading this? Rather insulting to them I think. Maybe it will take "them" some time to become as good at leaving proper questions in this forum as others are.

"
Will they take the time to read it before posting the same question - doubt it" How arrogant and condescending to all the "theys" here. I would think an apology is due.

If they are one of the "they's" that they are talking about then they aren't reading this to know we are talking about "they."

Posted Image

Posted Image

#11 Brandon333

Brandon333

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 11:15 PM

If they are one of the "they's" that they are talking about then they aren't reading this to know we are talking about "they."

As you didn't post the comment to which I left a response, perhaps it's better to let the person who left the comment speak for himself. And since you (and he) are mocking a large percent of the "community", I think it's nice to have all the "theys" know who the "yous" are. If we walk into battle, your group gets Ducky and Tim on your side and we get Ziva and Gibbs. I can't include Tony since he has turned into nothing but comic relief. Abby would have trouble navigating in her platforms. And Vance, I hope is written off the show before this edition of NCIS Forum goes to press.

#12 ZivaDavid

ZivaDavid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 05:58 PM

I really really really want to meet the cast of ncis, is there anyway that i could?

#13 joeperczak

joeperczak

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 05:46 PM

dear abby: Sean Murry any relation to bill?; Ducky's Imput relating to midevil torture&killing is that based on fact or fiction? P.S. my daughter loves your wordrobe & Accessorys

#14 Reiterin

Reiterin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,704 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 12:24 AM

information about individual actors can be found on imDb.com

Posted Image

Posted Image

#15 michvhf

michvhf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,019 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 07:43 PM

I just updated the Abby FAQ to correct some mis-information. Abby's CAF-POW cup is full of Cranberry Juice. That's straight from Pauley as of about 10 minutes ago.

Vince. CDupe.com

#16 Reiterin

Reiterin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,704 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 12:00 AM

ooh.. thanks for the update. Glad you're watching out for us.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#17 michvhf

michvhf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,019 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 11:10 AM

Another update, Pauley IS NOT married. She has a boyfriend tho. I'm trying to figure out where that other info came from - dunno why but I'm thinking it came from TV Guide.

Vince. CDupe.com

#18 Reiterin

Reiterin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,704 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 08:01 PM

I believe they are more or less "married" but decided against legal marriage 'protesting' the fact that gays are not allowed to marry.

Posted Image

Posted Image

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved