• Please log in to reply
388 replies to this topic

#1 MuzicxLuvr

MuzicxLuvr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 04:17 PM

Does anyone know the name of the song that they played in the beginning of the White Collar episode "The Portrait"? It plays when Neil finds Kate's message at Grand Central Station. The song starts of with a little bit of piano and I think some of the lyrics are: All the wrongs have right...And if you open your eyes you'll finally see. That's all I could get and I'm not sure how accurate it is but I really like the song and want to get it. Help anyone?

Edited by LI_Ann, 03 November 2013 - 03:12 PM.

#2 woolanoow

woolanoow

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 November 2009 - 09:18 AM

Does anyone know the name of the song that they played in the beginning of the White Collar episode "The Portrait"? It plays when Neil finds Kate's message at Grand Central Station. The song starts of with a little bit of piano and I think some of the lyrics are: All the wrongs have right...And if you open your eyes you'll finally see. That's all I could get and I'm not sure how accurate it is but I really like the song and want to get it. Help anyone?

What's the song's name played @ 1:25? +1

#3 JustinBrown

JustinBrown

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 08:08 PM

"Open Your Eyes" from True Music by Jesse Glick (aka Jesse James Kingston ???).

I can't find it to purchase anywhere though. if anyone finds where to buy, please share!

#4 woolanoow

woolanoow

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 02:32 AM

"Open Your Eyes" from True Music by Jesse Glick (aka Jesse James Kingston ???).

I can't find it to purchase anywhere though. if anyone finds where to buy, please share!

I can't find it either.... (searched at Russian resources)

#5 bcantero

bcantero

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 11:46 AM

I can't find it either.... (searched at Russian resources)

Hey Guys - I love the song too. You can buy Jesse Glick's entire album or the individual "Open Your Eyes" song
here: http://www.truemusiconline.com/#

Just use the scroll on the left-hand side to find his album...

How did you guys hear of him? I loved the song and had to know who sang it... Thanks for passing his name along.

Edited by bcantero, 02 December 2009 - 11:48 AM.

#6 urumi

urumi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,118 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 03:07 PM

Can't find it...... :angry: :( <_<

#7 JustinBrown

JustinBrown

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 05:01 PM

Hey Guys - I love the song too. You can buy Jesse Glick's entire album or the individual "Open Your Eyes" song
here: http://www.truemusiconline.com/#

Just use the scroll on the left-hand side to find his album...

How did you guys hear of him? I loved the song and had to know who sang it... Thanks for passing his name along.

Thanks! Just bought the song for $0.90.

#8 MuzicxLuvr

MuzicxLuvr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 08:28 PM

Thank you guys soooo much! You have no idea how long I have been looking for this song. It's amazing. Thank you thank you thank you!

#9 woolanoow

woolanoow

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 02:24 AM

Damn, guys! I payed 0.90$ and can't download the song!!! WTF? Can anyone plz send it to my mail or skype? Unbelivable....

UNBELIVABLE! 0.90$ is the money I get for 2 hours of work. And just wasted them! Can you guys pls share this song with me? Damn... I'm so unlucky!

Edited by woolanoow, 03 December 2009 - 02:32 AM.

#10 jaredfmn

jaredfmn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 12:09 PM

what is the song playing in the backround in the episode "free fall" it plays when the main character is first being questioned about the diamond? it is almost opera sounding, with many women singing in an escalating tone. thanks!

#11 Sanmarco48

Sanmarco48

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 11:56 AM

what is the song playing in the backround in the episode "free fall" it plays when the main character is first being questioned about the diamond? it is almost opera sounding, with many women singing in an escalating tone. thanks!

I'm looking for the song as well. Any other ideas how to find out? Thanks!

#12 kenneyd

kenneyd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 06:59 PM

I'm looking for the song as well. Any other ideas how to find out? Thanks!

And the list keeps growing. My wife and I would really appreciate someone out there to come up with an answer.

We both love the song and have heard it many time in various shows but can't find the the name.

Thanks in advance......

#13 Parrot1943

Parrot1943

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 01:02 PM

And the list keeps growing. My wife and I would really appreciate someone out there to come up with an answer.

We both love the song and have heard it many time in various shows but can't find the the name.

Thanks in advance......

The song is called the Flower Duet from Delibes opera "Lakme". Many soprano/mezzo soprano duets discs will have it. Currently very popular piece.

#14 SeasonFinale

SeasonFinale

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 07:47 PM

The song is called the Flower Duet from Delibes opera "Lakme". Many soprano/mezzo soprano duets discs will have it. Currently very popular piece.

Wow, I knew it was familiar. Lakme was one of Italy's favorites. Thanks!

#15 cnimativ

cnimativ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 08:22 PM

I really want to konw what is the song's name. The song play in Ep05 about 1min20sec-1min30sec when neal and moz at the Central Station. THX~

#16 LI_Ann

LI_Ann

Top Gun

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,486 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 08:30 PM

cnimativ,

Welcome to the White Collar forum.

You might want to consider exchanging PM's with jaredfnn who also started a thread about a song on White Collar. You could flip a coin and decide which one of you will start a "Music and Songs on White Collar" thread. If we have a generic thread for this subject, we won't have a thread for every song ever heard on White Collar. Getting this forum organized is going to require that we all make an effort and in the end we all will benefit.

Thanks,

Ann

Edited by LI_Ann, 09 December 2009 - 10:20 PM.

sig2013sept_zps95f63dc0.jpg

#17 LI_Ann

LI_Ann

Top Gun

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,486 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 08:32 PM

Hi jaredfmn,

Welcome to the White Collar Forum. Take a look at the message I just sent to cnimativ (below). You two should exchange PM's and decide which one of you will start the music thread.

Thanks

Ann

cnimativ,

You might want to consider exchanging PM's with jaredfnn who also started a thread about a song on White Collar. You could flip a coin and decide which one of you will start a "Music and Songs on White Collar" thread. If we have a generic thread for this subject, we won't have a thread for every song ever heard on White Collar. Getting this forum organized is going to require that we all make an effort and in the end we all will benefit.

Thanks,

Ann

sig2013sept_zps95f63dc0.jpg

#18 cnimativ

cnimativ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 08:46 PM

cnimativ,

Thanks,

Ann

Oh,THX~ I will move my theme under jaredfnn's. U can delete this topic. :)

#19 Apoctyliptic

Apoctyliptic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 08:56 PM

Will try to keep a compilation of music people ask about here. So ask what song you want to know the name of and I will try to add it here when it gets solved.

The general format will be an estimated time in the episode, followed by the name of the song and possibly some other detail, finished with a possible description of the the scene.

Season 1

Episode 1 - "Pilot"
[2:10] "Hold on, I'm Coming" by Sam and Dave - Neal steals the vehicle outside the prison.
[22:30] "The Good Life" by Sacha Distel and Jack Reardon. Recorded by Bobby Darin - When Neal walks down the stairs of his new home.

Episode 2 - "Threads"

Episode 3 - "Book of Hours"

Episode 4 - "Flip of the Coin"

Episode 5 - "The Portrait"
[0:00] "Open Your Eyes" by Jesse James Kingston a.k.a. Jesse Glick - Neal is looking for the letter and Grand Central Station.

Episode 6 - "All In"
[40:20] "Feels Like the End" by Shane Alexander - Neal talks to the Interpol agent at the end of the episode.

Episode 7 - "Free Fall"
[10:00] "The Flower Duet" from the opera Lakmé by Léo Delibes - When Neal and Peter go to question Adrian Tulane

Other
[Neal & Kate Promo] "Crystal Village" by Peter Yorn
[ ] -

Put other information below. Corrections, requests, and what not. I don't know music well. I'm just trying to compile it together for everyone.

Edited by Apoctyliptic, 17 January 2010 - 07:18 PM.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

<<--------------- Insert Huge and Long Signature Here --------------->>

#20 Apoctyliptic

Apoctyliptic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 08:58 PM

Hi jaredfmn,

Welcome to the White Collar Forum. Take a look at the message I just sent to cnimativ (below). You two should exchange PM's and decide which one of you will start the music thread.

Thanks

Ann

I already kind of started one while you were doing this I guess... Whopse..

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

<<--------------- Insert Huge and Long Signature Here --------------->>

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved