6 replies to this topic

#1 Shules_and_Jaggie_4

Shules_and_Jaggie_4

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 07:23 PM

hello,

I want a psych themed birthday and im sure some of you want one too. If any one has ideas on games, food, and decorations that are all psych related please post here. If you've had a psych themed birthday before please tell us what you did for your party.

:D thanks,
shules_and_jaggie_4

Edited by Shules_and_Jaggie_4, 19 November 2009 - 07:27 PM.

I'm not inclined to resign to maturity!

#1Jaggie Fan!

#2 Iamthedrummer24

Iamthedrummer24

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 08:52 PM

My birthday was Psych themed...but some of it was by accident. It was Oct. 11 and we went to Red Robin :). While we were there they were playing all 80s music and the song Hungry like the Wolf came on and I almost died cuz it was 2 days after Let's Get Hairy. My birthday cake had the picture of Shawn holding the pineapple on his knee and Gus pretending to throw a pineapple. That was freaking amazing! My dad said he wanted to put a picture of Patrick Jane on it...I told him to go ahead cuz then I would get to cut him up! lol...Anyway I got the psych iphone case that day and I ordered the Jamaican Jerked Chicken burger that has pineapple on it...It was totally dope. :D
Posted Image
"I think you're swell."

Posted Image

^Thanks snarkcookie!

"But ever since I met you, I've been thinking about getting a car."

Maggie- "Shawn Spencer is a boy...James Roday is a man." ;)

http://www.squirrelassassins.com

http://www.tigerwalt....com/index.html

#3 shulesfosho

shulesfosho

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 937 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 09:43 PM

My birthday was Psych themed...but some of it was by accident. It was Oct. 11 and we went to Red Robin :). While we were there they were playing all 80s music and the song Hungry like the Wolf came on and I almost died cuz it was 2 days after Let's Get Hairy. My birthday cake had the picture of Shawn holding the pineapple on his knee and Gus pretending to throw a pineapple. That was freaking amazing! My dad said he wanted to put a picture of Patrick Jane on it...I told him to go ahead cuz then I would get to cut him up! lol...Anyway I got the psych iphone case that day and I ordered the Jamaican Jerked Chicken burger that has pineapple on it...It was totally dope. :D

that's awesome. i have that picture on my wall. i also went to red robin for my birthday and ordered the jerk chicken burger like i always do. mine wasn't nearly as psychy as yours, but i got the psych bobbleheads. i screamed and jumped up and down in the air like a million times even though i knew i was getting them. and they sang to me and i got an ice cream. ;)
Posted Image

#4 gooie_choclatechip_cookie5

gooie_choclatechip_cookie5

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 825 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 10:04 PM

that's awesome. i have that picture on my wall. i also went to red robin for my birthday and ordered the jerk chicken burger like i always do. mine wasn't nearly as psychy as yours, but i got the psych bobbleheads. i screamed and jumped up and down in the air like a million times even though i knew i was getting them. and they sang to me and i got an ice cream. ;)

my birthday is on sunday, so i think i have to go to red robin. i would be happy if i got anything psych for my birthday, but i'm asking for money so i can buy a goat for needy people in africa

official smoothie runner of the
CMP^2
I am smart, and I am fun, and I am almost always in a good mood, damn it!!!

#5 Shules_and_Jaggie_4

Shules_and_Jaggie_4

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 12:01 AM

Thats cool! Now i'm so gonna get a picture of Shawn and Gus on my B-day cake!

Yay bobbleheads I hope I get some!

my birthday is on sunday, so i think i have to go to red robin. i would be happy if i got anything psych for my birthday, but i'm asking for money so i can buy a goat for needy people in africa

Have a PSYCH-errific Birthday!

For my Birthday I was thinking of making some pineapple punch, printing the psych logo and tapeing it to the wall, using Green crepe paper, (since thats the color of the psych logo) and play a murder mystery psych style I.E. haveing a hat full of names from psych, each guest will get a random name. then we will solve a murder that one of us comitted.
maybe the game is a little stupid but i might do it.

what do you think?

Keep posting your party ideas!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks,
Shules_and_Jaggie_4

Edited by Shules_and_Jaggie_4, 20 November 2009 - 12:03 AM.

#1Jaggie Fan!

#6 shulesfosho

shulesfosho

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 937 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 02:44 PM

Thats cool! Now i'm so gonna get a picture of Shawn and Gus on my B-day cake!

Yay bobbleheads I hope I get some!

Have a PSYCH-errific Birthday!

For my Birthday I was thinking of making some pineapple punch, printing the psych logo and tapeing it to the wall, using Green crepe paper, (since thats the color of the psych logo) and play a murder mystery psych style I.E. haveing a hat full of names from psych, each guest will get a random name. then we will solve a murder that one of us comitted.
maybe the game is a little stupid but i might do it.

what do you think?

Keep posting your party ideas!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks,
Shules_and_Jaggie_4

sounds interesting.

the psych logo sounds cool. this is sort of not birthday related, but my wall has the psych logo painted into it. we were painting my room and it's kinda close to the psych green so i made a psych stencil out of posterboard just by looking at the front of season one. it came out pretty good.

as far as party ideas go maybe you should like think of a good place to hide a pineapple or something. i don't know im not very good with party planning. but when it comes up i hope you have a good one.
Posted Image

#7 Shules_and_Jaggie_4

Shules_and_Jaggie_4

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 12:31 AM

sounds interesting.

the psych logo sounds cool. this is sort of not birthday related, but my wall has the psych logo painted into it. we were painting my room and it's kinda close to the psych green so i made a psych stencil out of posterboard just by looking at the front of season one. it came out pretty good.

as far as party ideas go maybe you should like think of a good place to hide a pineapple or something. i don't know im not very good with party planning. but when it comes up i hope you have a good one.

Hmmm... hiding some pineapples sounds like a good idea. omg! you just gave me the idea to paint the logo in my room!!!!

Keep posting!

Thanks,
Shules_and_Jaggie_4

#1Jaggie Fan!

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved