• Please log in to reply
1074 replies to this topic

#1 FrankHarr

FrankHarr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 07:05 PM

Personally, I want to know what she has to say on who loves McGee the most, Ziva or Abby?

Edited by ciaddict, 27 June 2010 - 11:33 AM.

#2 mrgene

mrgene

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 07:18 PM

Question for Abby: Are any of the tatoos real?

#3 michvhf

michvhf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,019 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 08:32 PM

Question for Abby: Are any of the tatoos real?

I can answer that one. All of them except the one on her web on her neck and the cross on her back and in an episode she's been begging the writers to write in where she has the one on her neck removed. The one on her back doesn't show up often enough to bother with. Season 5 DVD has a whole thing on her tats, hair color and makeup.

Vince. CDupe.com

#4 GADDZKM

GADDZKM

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 09:42 PM

I want to know where can you get a farting hippo? Jk, actually, I want to know is it amazing getting to be on NCIS? Like, everyone knows it's an amazing, amazing, AMAZING!!! show!!!! Oh, and who is your favorite cast member to work with (including the two seasons with Sasha Alexander!!)?

PS: I love love love love NCIS!!! anyone who knows me can say so!

PPS(or PSS, which ever one it would be): GADDZKM stands for Gibbs, Abby, Ducky, DiNozzo, Ziva, Kate and McGee!

Edited by GADDZKM, 17 November 2009 - 07:05 PM.

#5 ParadoxDusk

ParadoxDusk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 12:50 AM

My question is really quite simple, I want to know what are the similarities and differences between the character (Abby) and the actress (Pauley Perrette)?

#6 sandy9064

sandy9064

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 02:35 AM

We see a lot of network shows crossing over within the last few years. I know that there is an upcoming crossover with NCIS: L.A., but with what other show(s) would you like to do some crossover episode(s)?

Also, we seem to be seeing a lot of backstories coming to light with other characters on the show, like Gibbs' dad, Tim's sister, Ziva's father. Is there any word on whether or not we will see any of Abby's family?

Lastly, what happened to that adorable dog, Jethro, from Dog Tags? Do you know if McGee actually is supposed to have him? I can't remember whether or not it was addressed on the show.

Thanks so much! :D

#7 lynn196544

lynn196544

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 02:14 PM

I want to know how important is the accuracy on the lab tests and terminology used by "Abby" and the other actors on the show since Mrs. Perrette has a degree i criminology. And how much does the actors and actresses use there own lives in there character's.

Edited by lynn196544, 17 November 2009 - 02:15 PM.

#8 Reese1745

Reese1745

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 02:29 PM

I'm curious about the relationship between Abby and Gibbs. How long have they been friends, and how did they meet? I love how protective he is about her, like a father.

#9 Adambomb

Adambomb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 06:08 PM

yea i'm just wondering what is it like to work with mark harmon and michael weatherly and the rest of the cast for NCIS?

#10 kitkat13525

kitkat13525

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 06:52 PM

I want to know if Pauley Perrette is anything like Abby on the show and if her feet hurt from wearing al thoose platform shoes. :o

#11 KiramekiToguro

KiramekiToguro

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 07:01 PM

Question(s) for Abbey! Do you like your goth costume? Why or why not? And, If you could change something about your character, what would you change?

#12 kirby101

kirby101

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 07:13 PM

why did u call your one assistant chip

#13 irishroc10

irishroc10

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 08:51 PM

Is Caf Pow Real& If it is where can i buy it. :rolleyes: btw r u really goth

#14 irishroc10

irishroc10

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 08:53 PM

Is there Any way to purchase a farting hippo

#15 Dirtyharry68

Dirtyharry68

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 09:00 PM

We've seen Abby wearing skates, EVER CONSIDERED DOING ROLLER DERBY???? A sweet name for Abby would be : "the Coffin Filler".....or "an Unwelcome Character".....get it??

#16 Abbyrocksmysox101

Abbyrocksmysox101

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 09:03 PM

#17 Abbyrocksmysox101

Abbyrocksmysox101

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 09:21 PM

JUST WANTED TO SAY I LOVE YOU AND YOUR CHARACTER. IF THE PEOPLE WHO DIRECTED THE SHOW AND MADE UP WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IN IT TOLD YOU TO PICK WETHER YOU AND TIM, YOU AND GIBBS, OR IF YOU AND TONY, YOU AND DUCKY, OR YOU AND PALMER WHO WOULD YOU PICK? ALSO DO YOU LIKE ANIMALS AS MUCH AS ABBY DOES? IN DOG TAGS I THINK THATS THE TITLE OF THE EPISODE, YOUR CHARACTER SHOWED SO MUCH PASSION AND DETERMINATION IN PROVING THAT BUTCH THE GERMAN SHEPERD DIDN'T KILL HIS OWNER. I JUST THOUGHT IT WAS AMAZING. AND FUNNY HOW YOU TOLD TIM OFF AT THE BEGGINNING OF THE EPISODE BECAUSE HE SHOT BUTCH. :lol: :D B) :)

#18 Reiterin

Reiterin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,704 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 09:23 PM

Is there Any way to purchase a farting hippo

It's not real, but you can make one.
http://forums.usanet...howtopic=432814

Posted Image

Posted Image

#19 jandcwilliams

jandcwilliams

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 10:21 PM

I was wondering how close the character you play resembles you in real life? Also my daughter dressed up as Abby for Halloween. Is there any way you could get her on the show sometime as a niece or cousin? :lol:

#20 SGCSamsGirl05

SGCSamsGirl05

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 10:26 PM

Pauley, how much is Abby like you and vice versa? How much of yourself do you bring to the character? How many times did you have to audition to win the part of Abby?

I'm just asking a few questions that maybe someone hasn't asked yet. So, I won't even go into your Tattoos, which I love. :D I only have one and it's of a TV/movie star. :P And she's seen it and thought it was cool but that I was crazy. I told her, I'm a Xenite, of course I'm crazy! B)

Angela.

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved