• Please log in to reply
12528 replies to this topic

#1 Ithilwen_Greenleaf

Ithilwen_Greenleaf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 11:01 PM

Ok, I may be jumping the gun, but if this show takes off and i'm pretty sure it will, it won't be long before the bored is filled with ladies swooming over Neal Caffrey. So i'm starting up a fan club where we can chat and share pictures of our new favorite White Collar Criminal.
Attention
Edit: As stated towards the end of this thread, this is a club dedicate to the character Neal Caffrey. Sorry for any confusion, and in the future lets stick to discussing the show and leave ALL the actors personal lives alone. Thank you.

Posted Image

Edited by LI_Ann, 23 November 2012 - 09:24 PM.

#2 AboutFace

AboutFace

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 11:07 PM

Swoon? Over the character or the actor? The two have to be totally separated in that department. NC is a ladies man, MB is the opposite. :lol:

#3 Ken631

Ken631

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 03:04 PM

[quote name='AboutFace' date='Oct 30 2009, 11:07 PM' post='1224581']
Swoon? Over the character or the actor? The two have to be totally separated in that department. NC is a ladies man, MB is the opposite. :lol:
[/quote

NC ladies man
MB opposite

what does that mean?

#4 A_Noun

A_Noun

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 03:46 PM

NC ladies man
MB opposite

MB is rather openly gay. That's all.

#5 LighterThanAir

LighterThanAir

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 05:09 PM

I'm swooning over the fact that Neal the character said "existential" and Matt the actor said "quixotic." Like, holy crap. This ain't no A-Team.

#6 LighterThanAir

LighterThanAir

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 05:17 PM

MB is rather openly gay. That's all.

Ok, I need more info -- "rather" openly. What does that mean? Did he say he was? I don't know anything about this actor but upon seeing him I did "suppose" that he was gay. In either case, I'm enjoying the entire picture.

#7 A_Noun

A_Noun

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 07:18 PM

Ok, I need more info -- "rather" openly. What does that mean? Did he say he was?

I don't know how that could be more clear. He's gay. He's rather open about it. There's no secret who his boyfriend is.

If you want more info, consult Google; that's all I have to say on the matter.

Edited by A_Noun, 31 October 2009 - 07:19 PM.

#8 Nancee

Nancee

Red Poohbah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,487 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 08:47 PM

Although I'm not glad of this news, I don't really care if he's actually a woman or even a Klingon, he's obviously a quality actor and deserves leading-man status. Hope we see lots more of him.

I'm with you, Doc....he's great eye candy, talented and has good comedic timing! I could care less about his personal life. Just hope the show keeps the writing crisp and the directing sharp.
Posted Image

#9 kiddo

kiddo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 10:13 AM

Matt Bomer is perfectly suited for this part and aside from being handsome, so far appears to have good acting ability as well. Who cares about his personal life, this is about his "character" on the show.

Let's give him credit where credit is due- I think he is going to be great in this part and will show his capability as an actor, which is really what this is about, the rest is not relevant at all.

I think that the green eyed monster has appeared- we should all look like that and have his talent.

#10 Ken631

Ken631

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 03:52 PM

This is coming from Perez Hilton which is like reading the worst of the worst tabloids. Its totally untrustworthy. And whether he is or isn't shouldn't come into question. Has nothing to do with the show. He never confirmed that he is. I just don't think people should worry about other people's business. He could just be gay friendly.

#11 Renee33

Renee33

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 06:11 PM

Whatever he is or isn't, he's still extremely easy on the eyes. :) I think the ladies probably still would have looked at Rock Hudson even if they knew he wasn't looking back!

Banner by NatalieDisher; avatar by artisis

Vick: "Mr. Spencer, let me be frank."
Shawn: "As long as I can be Dean and Gus can be Sammy."

Gus: "And what exactly does this detective look like?"
Stuart: "Imagine Robert Goulet dressed like Mr. Bean playing the Scarecrow in a summer stock production of The Wizard of Oz dedicated to Tony Randall."

Fingers crossed for Crash Dummies on USA!

#12 AboutFace

AboutFace

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 10:41 PM

I don't know how that could be more clear. He's gay. He's rather open about it. There's no secret who his boyfriend is.

Correct. MB declared this years ago. Perez is taking credit for something that has been known for a long time.

Last I heard Simon is still his partner and has been for some time.

MB is adorable. He reminds me of the male supermodels of the 90s, when male models liked like men and not what we see today.

#13 kiddo

kiddo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 08:26 AM

Think it's time to give this a rest. This is a forum about "White Collar", not Matt Bomer's personal life.

It's his character and acting within the show is really what this forum is for. His personal life is "his" personal life.

#14 Ithilwen_Greenleaf

Ithilwen_Greenleaf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 12:36 AM

Attention

This is a club for the character, not the actor, or the actors personal life.

#15 ilove_characters

ilove_characters

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 11:21 PM

Two Words: NEAL CAFFREY!!
He's undeniably hot, and probably the most heartwarming criminal you'll ever meet. I had a hard time believing he was convicted of forgery at first. :P He's cunning, and better yet, his boyish smile and twinkling eyes are alive with mischief. I really admire the fact that even though he's popular with the ladies, his true desire is to find the one woman who means the world to him. This is going to be a hit series, just wait and see. :)
"I'm not going to make food in somebody else's toaster. Unless I'm wrong, that's how the Bubonic Plague got started." ~Adrian Monk

#16 paulajewelry

paulajewelry

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 11:41 PM

They've really hit the mark with this guy -- Love the dialogue, especially when the ladies are there. BUT -- I miss his hair!!
The first episode his hair was longer -- loved it! But the second show--CUT?
I know he's supposed to be with the FBI but can't he be a rebel and keep his own identity -- get his hair back to where it was!

#17 GG_Walters

GG_Walters

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 02:24 PM

:lol:
I love him so much!! NC!!!

#18 lvc121

lvc121

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 02:08 AM

Two Words: NEAL CAFFREY!!
He's undeniably hot, and probably the most heartwarming criminal you'll ever meet. I had a hard time believing he was convicted of forgery at first. :P He's cunning, and better yet, his boyish smile and twinkling eyes are alive with mischief. I really admire the fact that even though he's popular with the ladies, his true desire is to find the one woman who means the world to him. This is going to be a hit series, just wait and see. :)

You took the words right off of my keyboard! :)

#19 Ken631

Ken631

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 01:21 PM

I know this is about NC, but all the characters are hot on this show I think. They just all fit together. Like they were born into this show.

#20 hvstmn316

hvstmn316

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 08:00 PM

Whatever MB personal life, is about it is his buisness, and it does not affect my affection for Neal.

He is perfectly suited for the role. I like how charming, vounerable, soft spoken and smart he makes Neal. I can tell their is a real genuine side to Neal, despite being a con man. He seems to genuinly want to trust and cares for Peter and Mozzie and loves Kate. He does not go out of his way to make things diffacult for Peter, but seems to actually enjoy working with him.

Neal is becomming one of my favorite characters. MB is such a talented actor and so gorgeous, and has chemistry with everyone. He is perfect for the role and I love Neal becuase of him.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Charming, Sexy, Sophisticated

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved