• Please log in to reply
139 replies to this topic

#1 DoggyDoc65

DoggyDoc65

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 09:39 PM

Dedicated to fans of delicious flavor...

Posted Image

New Recipes from Season 4 Episode 14 (aka Season 4.5 Episode 6)...
The Head, the Tail, the Whole Damn Episode

________________________________________________________________________________

Other Flavorful Shows

Burn Notice

- Slow JimmyJam Fizz...Sam's specially brewed beer with a hit of Gin and a squirt of lime. Great for washing down some You Can't Handle these Gee Buttersnaps

White Collar

- White Collar Holler...A pineapple coconut cream pie, HOOOOLLLAAAHHHH!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

Anything goes

- Anna Banana's Delicious Pudding (Spellingg Bee...It pairs well when listening to the song Venus by Bananarama)
- Anna's Bananarama Banana Split... Banana (Spellingg Bee...Put a banana in a hot dog bun. Then top it with crushed pineapple, strawberry, and ice cream with whipped cream. It's ike a banana split, but portable enough to put on a zipline pulley system that transports delicious snacks from one location to another.)
- Applejack Flapjacks (Meat is Murder, But Murder is Also Murder...In honor of Shawn's stylish Applejack t-shirt)
- Banana's Foster (Earth, Wind and... Wait for It...A great way to follow up the original Not Not Scorching Hot Firehouse Chili)
- Bianca's Pappardelle (Ghosts)
- Binky's Baked Balogna (High Noon-ish)
- Binky's High Noon Blintz Brunch (High Noon-ish...A double-barrelled breakfast loaded with blintzes, rustic potatoes, Texas sized steaks, western omletes, and rootin' tootin' bbq beans...yes.."literally". Wash it all down with sasparilla, root beer or Binky's Bullet Bicardi Boomer.)
- Blarney Stone Fajitas (He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not, He Loves Me...Ooops, He's Dead...Slice open a baked potato and layer on sauted fajita beef strips and cheese, serve with guacamole and sour cream)
- Boy Gets Capped Dessert (Shawn Takes a Shot in the Dark...A “twisted” dessert with vanilla ice cream, caramel sauce, a short swoosh of whipped (whumped) cream and a sprinkle of Nestle Sno Caps.)
- Chad's Chirrizos Me Gusto Queso (Lights, Camera...Homicidio...Shawn's character name is Chad and Lassie's line "Me Gusto Queso")
- Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Pie Eater (Reference?)
- Chocolate Columbos (Shawn v. the Red Phantom...Columbo shaped chocolates full of crime fighting goodness. Add these while you roast some Marshmallow Nipples over a fire and you have a delicious campfire treat!)
- Crab Cakes with Dill and Corriander, garnished with Strawberries (Talk Derby to Me...YUM)
- Dutch the Clutch Daredeviled Eggs (Daredevils!...These eggs are so spicy that it will make your head explode. Then they will put you out so you can eat another one and explode one mo' gain.)
- Frresh Homemade Chocodiles (Tuesday the 17th...Cream-filled doughnuts that represent the essence of Shawn and Gus - Tough on the outside with soft, creamy goodness on the inside. Click on the recipe title for more info.)
- Garth Longmore's Icey Zamboni-Weiner Dog (Shawn Takes a Shot in the Dark...This dessert looks like a corndog but it's frozen vanilla yogurt with milk-chocolate chips wrapped in a fried, cinnamon shell on a stick.)
- Harbor Grill Nachos (There's Something About Mira...Only found at the nicest restaurant in Santa Barbara)
- Jell-O Cake (Ghosts...Gus asks Shawn if his mom can make Jell-O Cake)
- Johnny Cakes (Shawn has the Yips)
- LabraNoodles (Jules' oodles of noodles in the shape of her doodles (horse, dog, etc) in a yummy, chicken stock with veggies.)
- Magically Delicious Irish Popcorn (He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not, He Loves Me...Ooops, He's Dead...Start with popcorn in a tupperware container, add 1-3 drops of green food dye and shake until the popcorn is coated.)
- Marshmallow Nipples (Shawn v. the Red Phantom...Derived from Hiltz kooler's Red Phantom superhero, roast some of these over a fire and add some Chocolate Columbos and you have a delicious campfire treat!)
- Mountie Mudpie (Extradition: British Colombia)
- Not Not Scorching Hot Firehouse Chili (Earth, Wind and... Wait for It...A typical beef chili recipe but with corn added for Southwestern flair and heated up with Tabasco, Cayenne pepper and Jalapenos, muy caliente. Follow it up with some Banana's Foster for dessert.)
- PillsBurry Doughnuts (The spelling is done on purpose to protect the innocent! It is, of course, blueberry.)
- QuarterBlack's Blackened Catfish with Fried Ocra and Momma's Mac and Cheese (High Top Fade Out...thinking of Joon's "My momma bought me that car!!!")
- Shawn's Cajun Crawfish Hush Puppies (There Might Be Blood...That's mostly cornmeal and you know it!)
- Shawn's Prawns (No eppy...just playing off the dude's name)
- Spudd Nelson (Murder?...Anyone?...Anyone?...Bueller?...An unrivaled baked potato with aromas that would make anyone's nostrils flare UNCONTROLLABLY!)
- Thesealion's Fresh Water Fish Fry (Six Feet Under the Sea...One batch of this stuff will make any dolphin offer you a ride, but be careful how you pronounce this one.)
- Todos Tacos Del Mundo (No episode reference...An all-encompassing title for the many varieties of tacos enjoyed by Shawn and Gus)
- Tweet Peas (He Dead...A great dish to remind Shawn how to say the proper terms for updating his Twitter page.)
- Veal Kilmer (Shawn's fake veal meal made up of turkey because he doesn't want to hurt a baby cow.)
- You Can't Handle these Gee Buttersnaps (You Can't Handle This Episode...Snack Snyders of Hanover Buttersnap pretzels along with roasted cashews, Brazilian nuts, dried pineapple, dried mango, dried apricot, raisins and yogurt covered nuts, for Burn Notice Dude! Wash it down with a Slow JimmyJam Fizz to drink.)

Delectable Drinks

- Best Strawberry Shake on the Planet (The Greatest Aventure in the History of Basic Cable...one part ice cream, two parts awesome)
- Binky's Bullet Bicardi Boomer (High Noonish)
- Black and Tan Bruschi (Black and Tan: A Crime of Fashion...a mixture of Shawn's favorite dark porter and Gus' favorite pale ale to rival the perfect partnership of the Shawn (Black) and Gus (Tan) male models)
- Blueberries in the Mist Smoothie (Truer Lies)
- Blue Hawaiian (And Down the Stretch Comes Murder)
- Catamaran (And Down the Stretch Comes Murder)
- Chi Chi (And Down the Stretch Comes Murder)

Ingredients

• 4 oz. fresh pineapple juice
  • 3 tbs. tequilla
  • 1.5 tbs grenadine
  • 1 tbs orange liqueur
  • juice of 1 lemon wedge
  • crushed ice
Directions: Mix all of the ingredients except the grenadine. Pour into a glass. Slowly add the grenadine and allow it to settle. Serve with a slice of pineapple.

- Dutch Hot Cocoa (Ghosts)
- Hawaiian Cooler (And Down the Stretch Comes Murder)
- Mai Tai (And Down the Stretch Comes Murder)
- Mira Gaffney Goldschlager Shot (There's Something About Mira...One round of this stuff and you will probably be married the next day having used a goat as your best man)
- Pineapple Smoothie
- Planter's Punch (And Down the Stretch Comes Murder)
- Queen's Delight (And Down the Stretch Comes Murder)
- Roy Rogers (Let's Get Hairy)
- Scary Sherry (Scary Sherry: Bianca's Toast)
- Scorpion (And Down the Stretch Comes Murder)
- Sea-in-Enemies (A drink Shawn concocted after the Shabby the Seal adventure: Ginger Ale, a splash of Grinadene (sp?) with a hit of Blue Kool-Aid for the sea. Plop in a cherry and serve in a Sippy Cup.)
- Shot in the Dark: after dinner drink (Shawn Takes a Shot in the Dark...a shot of Bailey's Irish Creme in Kaliua (dark) with a hit of whipped cream to represent the shamie (or diaper) on Shawn's wound.)
- Slow Gin Fizz (Let's Get Hairy...Hold the gin/Extra fizz)
- Spiced Water (Bollywood Homicide...It pairs well with anything seasoned with molten lava)
- Sweet Baby O.J. (Lassie Did a Bad Bad Thing) "Sweet Baby J". Freshly squeezed orange juice with a hit of sweet Canada Dry Ginger Ale.
- Zombie (And Down the Stretch Comes Murder)

Doritos Dinners (Shawn Gets the Yips)

To name just a few...
- Dorito Casserole
- Doritos Cottage Cheese
- Doritos El Pepper
- Doritos Ramen Salad

- More options from the folks over at Group Recipes can be found HERE

From the show

- Berner Wurstel (Tuesday the 17th...sausages stuffed with cheese and wrapped in bacon. The perfect way to end a day of stopping murderers at a fake murder camp.)
- Bianca's Toast (Scary Sherry: Bianca's Toast)
- Big, fat, double-stuffed Chalupa, with guacamole (Lights, Camera...Homicidio)
- Deathcap Risotto (Meat is Murder, But Murder is also Murder...This is a "killer" dish. Seriously though, it is an actual killer dish. Don't eat it. You will actually die.)
- Flaming Baked Alaska Diversion Trick (Extradition: British Columbia)
- Fries Quatro Queso Dos Fritos (Truer Lies...inject potatoes with a four cheese mixture, fry them three quarters of the way, pull them out, batter them, fry them again and then serve them with bacon and an ancho-chili sour cream...Just BE CAREFUL, they don't TRAVEL well. YouTube - Fries Quatro Queso Dos Fritos)
- Jim's Scungilli (Shawn vs. the Red Phantom...It's a marine snail preserved in vinegar. It is used most often in the Italian dish Scungilli Marinara.)
- Jimocha Almond Fudge Ice cream Dyed Blue (Bounty Hunters...An awesome flavor from Baskin Robbins consisting of coffee ice cream with chopped almonds and fudge swirls)
- Kingston’s Jerk Chicken (Gus's Dad May Have Shot Some Old Dude…it has the right ratio of black pepper, scotch bonnet, and thyme {GUS}, but they should've used a quarter less pimento {Gus’ Dad} and minced nutmeg instead of ground {Gus’ Mom})
- Missing Mrs. Pickles Cupcakes: With Pink Frosting (Scary Sherry...Shawn is eating the cupcake while Gus is distracting the old lady with the story about Mrs. Pickles.)
- Molten Lava Chicken (Bollywood Homicide...It either makes you go blind in your left eye or see dead people.)
- Ojai Peach Pie (65 Million Years Off)
- Ooey Gooey Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Easy Pannekoeken Pancakes (Ghosts...

Ingredients

• 2 tbsp. butter
  • 1/2 c. milk
  • 2 eggs
  • 1/2 c. flour
  • 2 tbsp. sugar
  • 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
Directions: Melt butter in a pie pan. Mix milk, eggs and flour. Pour mixture into buttered pie pan.
Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon. Bake for 15 minutes at 450 degrees. Makes 1 serving.)

- Pizza Chili Cheese Fries (Shawn Has the Yips)
- Potato Latkes (Lights, Camera...Homicidio)
- Pumpkin Pancakes (An Evening With Mr. Yang...You can go with or without the side of Lincod)
- Red Velvet Cupcakes (Lights, Camera...Homicidio)
- Samosas with Red Onion Chutney (Game, Set...Muuurder?)
- Sweet Dollop of Chocolatey Oreo Cookie Goodness Sundae (Gus Walks Into a Bank...Shawn refers to Gus as "Sweet dollop of chocolately goodness" and Shawn was eating mini Oreos.
- Thanksgiving Sandwich (Lights, Camera...Homicidio...turkey with stuffing and cranberry, it's like Thanksgiving between two slices of bread)
- Waffles with whipped butter maple syrup, What?! (And Evening with Mr. Yang)
- Wild Mushroom Risotto, Deathcap-free (Meat is Murder, But Murder is also Murder)

Gus' Alias Appetizers

- Black Magic Ham (Let's Get Hairy + Six Feet Under The Sea...It is exactly 1/2 of an 11 pound black forest ham)
- Donut Holesteins' Flaming Fried Dough (Shawn Takes a Shot in the Dark)
- The Ovaltine Jenkins
- Gus Porkbelly Johnson (aka "The Other White Meat" - Gus's Jamican patties made with slow-cooked pork)
- Gus's Worried Wendy Frosty (High Top Fade Out...A perfect balance of sugar, cream and milk that creates a refreshing snack that takes your worries away instantly)
- Lavender Goomes Stuffed Shrooms (Lights, Camera...Homicidio)
- Magic Head's Famous Magic 8 MeatBalls (Shawn vs. The Red Phantom and Let's Get Hairy)
- Shawn Beefcake Spencer (a delcious beefy Kobe Burger with provolone cheese served with sweet potato fries. Shawn gets to have his nicknames too!)

Gus' Don't Be...Food Selections

- An Incorrigible Eskimo Pie with a Caramel Ribbon
- The Ribs that flip over Fred Flinstone's Car (Shawn Gets the Yips)
- That Something with Marzipan (Bollywood Homicide...from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Marzipan? :lol: )

Henry's Recipes (Steak/Fish/etc.)

- All American Duos Meal (American Duos... Start with Henry's perfectly marinated rib-eyes seared to perfection, paired with buttery corn on the cob and a palatable Peach Cobbler)
- Cucumber Sandwiches (Ghosts)
- Ewen McBurger (Thrill Seekers and Hell Raisers...A triple meat pattie, provolone cheese, avocado, applewood smoked bacon, lettuce, tomato, special sauce on a toasted big buttered bun. Who's hungry now?)
- Fat-free Grilled Cheese Sandwiches (High Noon-ish)
- Madeline's Tender Loin (No specific episode reference...This is just a dish that I think Henry would like to make in honor of his ex-wife. I hope it's not too controversial.)
- Pot Roast (He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not....)
- World Famous Burgers (Thrill Seekers and Hell Raisers...Each of these delicacies includes cheese, tomato, onion, lettuce, ketchup, mayo and steak sauce to compliment them. And don't forget to watch Henry's "amazing flipping ability, seen on the Psych-Out SAYING IT WITH MORE DISDAIN.)

Holiday Recipes

- Black and Gingerbread Cookie (...A "twist" off of the Black and White Cookie with a little Mexican coloring added in for Shawn's spicy side of the family.)
- Black Bun (...The First-Footer gift that Lassiter was supposed to bring to Jules' house...It is a fruit cake completely covered with pastry. It is Scottish in origin, originally eaten on Twelfth Night but now enjoyed at Hogmanay. The cake mixture typically contains raisins, currants, almonds, citrus peel, allspice, ginger, cinnamon and pepper)
- Crushed Pineapple Fruit Cake (...It's not a Psych Christmas without it!)
- .40 Smith & Wesson Automatic Gingerbread Cookie (...Carlton has many other gingerbread cookies as well if you want him to go over his collection)

Pineapple Dishes

- Pineapple-flavored Jellybeans (Rob-a-Bye Baby...They're NOT a good idea to mix with popcorn-flavored jellybeans)
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake (Psy vs. Psy...via Shawn's Easy Bake Oven)
- Pineapple Not-So-Upside-Down Cake (Psy vs. Psy...what actually came out of Shawn's Easy Bake Oven)
- Crazy Pineapple Platter (There's Something About Mira...The perfect finger food choice for a wedding)
- Pinapple Peking Dumplings (Lights, Camera...Homicidio)

Psych Psoups

- Dark Ju-Ju Ma-Gumbo Soup (Shawn v. the Red Phantom)
- Goulash de Gus (No episode reference...but I like the name)
- Lassie's Irish Stew (From Earth to Starbucks...A manly stew that will give you thicker sternum bush.
- Mentalist Menudo...([i]Shawn Takes a Shot in the Dark
...Just one of several episodes taking a "shot" at The Mentalist)

Cooking Show Specials

- How to Cut a Pineapple...(An instructional video by Shawn Spencer. But until then, Cutting a pineapple by someone other than Shawn.)
- How to Grow a Pineapple...(Another instructional video for your viewing pleasure. CLICK HERE to learn how)

Edited by DoggyDoc65, 03 March 2010 - 06:10 PM.

"Oh, dude. Labradoodle."

#2 Kireijo

Kireijo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 09:55 PM

I have noticed that on the Psych Merchandise Thread, there are quite a few people that want to see a Psych Cookbook come out. Well, I would love to start a thread on that exact topic. FOOD baby!

As a "big" guy (I was a lineman in high school and never stopped eating that way) who enjoys good food, I would love to see a cookbook come to some sort of fruition.

So...My idea for this is to get some great recipes. But more importantly, some great recipe titles. As they come up I will try and start making a list, putting them (the recipe titles) in some sort of organised fashion on this first post for all to see. In the end, It would just be cool for me to see what we fans can come up with for recipe titles.

As far as organization, I was thinking...
1. Recipes already mentioned in the show itself
2. Pineapple recipes
3. Henry Recipes
4. Etc.

Who knows...maybe the USA people will start to make one of their own for us to see!
(If there is a thread already doing this then please tell me now so I don't repeat past topics discussed. As far as I know, I have only seen this mentioned in the thread on Psych Merchandise)

Since I posted most recently on the merchandise thread about wanting a cookbook, I'll get the ball rolling.
I loved the line in Extradition: British Columbia about falling for the Flaming Baked Alaska Diversion Trick again.
'Again' being the key word. Clearly they love their Flaming Baked Alaska. ^_^ So the recipe would be titled:

The Flaming Baked Alaska Diversion Trick
Eat. Sleep. Psych.

Official PineappleCarver of the CMP2

#3 DoggyDoc65

DoggyDoc65

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 10:03 PM

Since I posted most recently on the merchandise thread about wanting a cookbook, I'll get the ball rolling.
I loved the line in Extradition: British Columbia about falling for the Flaming Baked Alaska Diversion Trick again.
'Again' being the key word. Clearly they love their Flaming Baked Alaska. ^_^ So the recipe would be titled:

The Flaming Baked Alaska Diversion Trick

Thanks that is great. I loved that episode.

I have updated it at the top. I will do my very best to keep it updated if the ball somehow gets rolling fast. Thanks so much for getting it going! :D

Edited by DoggyDoc65, 18 October 2009 - 10:10 PM.

"Oh, dude. Labradoodle."

#4 Captbonus

Captbonus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 11:39 PM

Pinapple upside down cake

:D
Official Secret Holder of the Recipe for Pineapple-Flavored Skittles

http://twitter.com/Captbonus

#5 Fizzlederbul

Fizzlederbul

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 417 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 07:09 AM

Pinapple upside down cake

:D

I think we need a pineapple upside down cake recipe for an easy bake oven. There should be a section for items that can be cooked w/o an oven. After all, Shawn loves his easy bake oven and hot plate (Earth wind and Wait for iiit). Which reminds me soup recipes need to be there too.

A car thief got poisoned by his boss. He used something over the counter. Fizadine. No...Fizaderbul...

#6 LadyOfTheLord

LadyOfTheLord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 10:41 AM

Pizza Chili Cheese Fries. Even though Shawn never got them, that doesn't mean we can't either!
"Oh, You don't call him Binky?"
"We do now!"

#7 DoggyDoc65

DoggyDoc65

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 11:36 AM

Thanks for remembering past dishes. I've put up a few new names on the big list. I would love to get some funny names for the different Jerk Chicken dishes that Shawn and Gus might have.

Anything at all, I would love to hear it.
"Oh, dude. Labradoodle."

#8 LynnLynn17

LynnLynn17

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 01:41 PM

I love this idea!

Maybe there could be a drink section with smoothies since they seem to love their smoothies. We can have items such as pineapple smoothie and the Blueberries in the Mist (in Truer Lies) smoothie. We also could have the Dutch Hot Cocoa (in Ghosts) because I would love to make that on cold nights!

There should also be a taco recipe, but I can't think of a funny name for them.

Binky's Baked Bologna sounds amazing!

#9 LadyOfTheLord

LadyOfTheLord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 04:04 PM

I think there should be recipes for Gus' alias names like Doughnut Hole(stein) and Ovaltine (which is a drink mix, I believe) Jenkins.
"We do now!"

#10 DoggyDoc65

DoggyDoc65

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 04:48 PM

This is turning out better than I had hoped. Everyone's ideas have been terrific! Keep 'em coming.
"Oh, dude. Labradoodle."

#11 LadyOfTheLord

LadyOfTheLord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 06:05 PM

A dish with exactly 1/2 of a black forest ham.
"We do now!"

#12 DoggyDoc65

DoggyDoc65

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 06:16 PM

A dish with exactly 1/2 of a black forest ham.

Very nice. I hope you don't mind, but I tweaked it slightly and named it the Black Magic Ham so that it could go under Gus' Alias Appetizers (Although I have no idea who would want to eat exactly 1/2 of an 11-pound black forest ham as an APPETIZER and still want to go for the main course and dare I say dessert!) :D
"Oh, dude. Labradoodle."

#13 LadyOfTheLord

LadyOfTheLord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 06:51 PM

Very nice. I hope you don't mind, but I tweaked it slightly and named it the Black Magic Ham so that it could go under Gus' Alias Appetizers (Although I have no idea who would want to eat exactly 1/2 of an 11-pound black forest ham as an APPETIZER and still want to go for the main course and dare I say dessert!) :D

Thanks! :D Yeah... I doubt I would go for other food after 5.5 pounds of meat.
Oh, and how about Bananas? Or, Banana Pudding? (A Delicious Pudding)
"We do now!"

#14 DoggyDoc65

DoggyDoc65

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 07:04 PM

Thanks! :D Yeah... I doubt I would go for other food after 5.5 pounds of meat.
Oh, and how about Bananas? Or, Banana Pudding? (A Delicious Pudding)

Yes I have been trying to think of a catchy title for a dish concerning banana pudding in reference to the Spelling Bee Episode. I was thinking along the lines of Anna's Banana Delicious Pudding (It pairs well when listening to Venus by Bananarama)

What do you think?
"Oh, dude. Labradoodle."

#15 LadyOfTheLord

LadyOfTheLord

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 07:40 PM

Yes I have been trying to think of a catchy title for a dish concerning banana pudding in reference to the Spelling Bee Episode. I was thinking along the lines of Anna's Banana Delicious Pudding (It pairs well when listening to Venus by Bananarama)

What do you think?

I like it. Haha x3
"We do now!"

#16 Kireijo

Kireijo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 08:06 PM

Under Henry's section, I'll suggest

Pot Roast (He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not....)
Marinated Rib-eyes, Corn on the Cob and Peach Cobbler (American Duos)
Cucumber Sandwiches (Ghosts)
Fat-free Grilled Cheese Sandwiches (High Noon-ish)

And for Shawn, don't forget
Crab Cakes with Dill and Corriander, garnished with Strawberries, YUM (Talk Derby to Me)
Eat. Sleep. Psych.

#17 DoggyDoc65

DoggyDoc65

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 08:15 PM

Under Henry's section, I'll suggest

Pot Roast (He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not....)
Marinated Rib-eyes, Corn on the Cob and Peach Cobbler (American Duos)
Cucumber Sandwiches (Ghosts)
Fat-free Grilled Cheese Sandwiches (High Noon-ish)

And for Shawn, don't forget
Crab Cakes with Dill and Corriander, garnished with Strawberries, YUM (Talk Derby to Me)

Excellent additions. I am wondering if I should try to start referencing the episode in each dish title like you just did with these in order to make them easier to look them up...What do you think?
"Oh, dude. Labradoodle."

#18 Kireijo

Kireijo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 09:00 PM

Excellent additions. I am wondering if I should try to start referencing the episode in each dish title like you just did with these in order to make them easier to look them up...What do you think?

I think that often the context for the food is important, like the Fries Quatro Queso Dos Fritos from Truer Lies.
You know, where they inject potatoes with a four cheese mixture, fry them three quarters of the way,
pull them out, batter them, fry them again and then serve them with bacon and an ancho-chili sour cream?
I think Shawn and Gus only took the case because they wanted to see if those things were real. ^_^
Eat. Sleep. Psych.

#19 DoggyDoc65

DoggyDoc65

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 09:02 PM

I think that often the context for the food is important, like the Fries Quatro Queso Dos Fritos from Truer Lies.
You know, where they inject potatoes with a four cheese mixture, fry them three quarters of the way,
pull them out, batter them, fry them again and then serve them with bacon and an ancho-chili sour cream?
I think Shawn and Gus only took the case because they wanted to see if those things were real. ^_^

Oh, you know that's right!

Ok, I will start adding in the episode to go with the dish. I'll do that tomorrow though since it's late and I have got to study. Thanks for the input!
"Oh, dude. Labradoodle."

#20 Captbonus

Captbonus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 06:30 AM

lol, who wouldn't. the name sounds awesome.
Official Secret Holder of the Recipe for Pineapple-Flavored Skittles

http://twitter.com/Captbonus

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved